Crawford and Chris Collins im...

Da magconboys2016

Don't read if you don't like dirty. Altro

Crawford (home)
Crawford (movies)
Crawford (home)
Crawford ( party)
Chris (beach) Sarah
Crawford ( home )
Crawford (diana)
Hey guys
Chris (lexi)
Chris (Sarah)
Authurs note!
Chris (Lillian)
The end of the book

New Book!!!

2.8K 17 2
Da magconboys2016

Hey guys, this is not an update sadly, but I want to mention to you guys that I have come up with a new image book! It's called sexy/clean Boyfriend Images! I would love it if you would take a minute of your time and go check it out for me!  Also, for this book, I will be publishing the next chapter soon. I don't know if I should write it tonight and post it tonight or wait? What do you guys think I should do? Love you guys!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

73.1K 1.4K 7
Allie Marie Wilson Has Been In Love With Justin Bieber Since She Was 11 Years Old But One Day She Finally Meets Her Idol And Her World Suddenly Gets...
1M 89.7K 39
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
201K 3.1K 46
(Highest ranking: #89 in Divergent) This is just another one of those stories that take place if the War on Abnegation never happened. Everyone is a...
352K 8.5K 29
Lennon Davenport works as her father's assistant. One of his client's is Harry Styles, world's biggest rock star. They were bound to meet somehow and...