THE ONLY EXCEPTION (BOYXBOY)

By nafaeria24

I'm not a nerd. I'm not an outcast and I'm not the weird guy who lurks in the corner. I'm just a regular guy... More

THE ONLY EXCEPTION
Chapter One: Declan
Chapter One: Micah
Chapter Two: Declan
Chapter Two: Micah
Chapter Three: Micah
Chapter Three: Declan
Chapter Four: Micah
Chapter Four: Declan
Chapter Five: MSL
Chapter Six: MBG
Chapter Seven: Declan
Chapter Seven: Micah
Chapter Eight: Declan
Chapter Eight: Micah
Chapter Nine: Micah
Chapter Nine: Declan
Chapter Ten: S & M
Chapter Eleven: Laurie
Chapter Twelve: Declan
Chapter Thirteen: M(Squared)
Chapter Fourteen: MTMT
Chapter Fifteen: Declan
Chapter Fifteen: Micah
Chapter Sixteen: FTJ
Chapter Seventeen: BDT
Chapter Eighteen: MS
Chapter Nineteen: M(MP)T
Chapter Twenty: MiMe
Chapter Twenty One: DMD
Chapter Twenty Two: Micah
Chapter Twenty Three: M then D
Chapter Twenty Four: M then D... again
Chapter Twenty Five: Declan
Chapter Twenty Six: DSD
Chapter Twenty Seven: DKL
Chapter Twenty Eight: LKM
Chapter Twenty Nine: D.M.
Chapter Thirty: MLK
Chapter Thirty One: MDL
Chapter Thirty Two: DJ
Chapter Thirty Three: Declan
Chapter Thirty Four: Micah
Chapter Thirty Five: Declan
Chapter Thirty Six: Micah
Chapter Thirty Seven: DSM
Chapter Thirty Eight: MV
Chapter Thirty Nine: MSB
Chapter Fourty: Part One: DSMB
Chapter Fourty: Part Two: KRVM
Chapter Fourty: Part Three: SVMK

Chapter Fourty: Part Four: SMDS

51.3K 1.3K 184
By nafaeria24

So like before they deemed this chapter too racy. If you want the naughty version drop me a line at necosuehi24@yahoo.com and I'll send it to you. Below is the watered down version I had to re-write to conform to the 'man'.... freedom of speech my ass.

Sean’s POV:

We crashed into McClane’s room like a tornado. I couldn’t get my shorts off of me fast enough. McClane was literally ripping his clothes into shreds. When we finally freed ourselves of the offensive garments we rushed back to one another. This is what I’d been wanting since graduation day. We both fought for control, neither one of us use to being the submissive one in the relationship. Our tongues dueled with each other while our hands couldn’t keep still.

“Bed.” McClane rasped. Stepping back we tumbled into his unmade bed. Kicking at the covers we fought the pillows for space to continue on with our naughty business. I lay on my back with McClane settled in between my legs his hardened member rubbing against mine. I felt when McClane’s hand ventured down below to my spread legs. He eased his hand between us and cupped his palm around my balls. Giving them a squeeze he placed his mouth my chest teasing my nipples with his scorching mouth.

“Fuck…oh GOD…” I groaned. Slowly his fingers went further and started to rub the small patch of skin between my balls and ass. I felt like the air in my lungs has evaporated. Widening my legs I started to rotate my hips.

“You like that don’t you.” McClane said. I couldn’t answer him. All I could do was pant like a dog in heat. Sitting up McClane took hold of me in his hands. I could feel his fingertips tracing along the ridge of my member. With the heel of his hand he pressed into my balls. It felt like someone had shocked me with Ginger’s taser. My head lolled to the side and my mouth opened. I was slowly losing control over my body. I couldn’t keep it still. I was oozing like a steady stream. Taking it in hand McClane slicked me up constricting his grip in pulsating burst.

“You want me to stop?” He asked. Was he crazy?

“GOD NO!” I shouted. I had my eyes closed trying to keep my sanity amongst the feelings McClane was creating. I didn’t see the evil little smile on his face. Slowly McClane inched down until he was on his stomach. He hadn’t stop torturing me with his hands though. I almost had my breathing under control until McClane did something I thought he’d never do. His mouth was suddenly sucking my tender flesh while his hands stroked me. I couldn’t keep it inside. Arching my back I moaned loudly. His ministrations caused me to keep up a continuous stream of noise. After ten minutes of pleasure I couldn’t take any more.

“You gotta stop or I’ll burst!” Of course McClane didn’t stop. He continued on pressing his tongue harder into my swollen flesh. It took everything I had to break the contact. Scurrying from bed I stumbled around until I found the stability of the hotel wall.

“Sean what are you doing?” McClane asked calmly. How could he be so calm? I felt jittery and fidgety. I couldn’t keep air in my lungs so there was a constant burn in my chest. Is this what Micah meant about sex with a dude? He never said anything about a possible heart attack.

“You’re gonna kill me.” I said. Shaking his head McClane scooted to the edge of the bed.

“I would never kill you… on purpose.” There was the evil smile. I didn’t have enough strength in my legs to run so when McClane pounced on me I was trapped against the wall. He stepped close as he could pressing our bodies together. Wrapping his arms around me he pressed his hardened member in between my thighs and into my flesh. Grinding against me I couldn’t hold on any longer. My head fell back against his shoulder as he tweaked my nipples with one hand and stroked me with the other.

“I’m gonna make you explode Sean.” McClane whispered into my overheated ear. I could feel McClane’s staff sliding against my bottom rubbing the underside of my sac while he stroked me. It was like he was fucking me without actually fucking me. Back and forth he moved his pelvis timing it with his hand. I squirmed, shook and shivered. I was on the verge of a sexually breakdown.

“Squeeze your thighs together.” McClane said resting his chin my shoulder so he could look down at his stroking hand. Pulling my thighs together I felt McClane’s breathing hitch then sputter. His hips started to move faster and faster while his hand matched him stroke for stroke.

“Oh fuck….shit… oh fuck…. Oh God… Oh god… harder… harder….” I needed it. I needed McClane to make me lose control. Harder and harder is humped me, pounding me like I was a piece of beef.

“You better slow down… I’m gonna blast too soon.” I gasped. I could feel it bubbling inside of me. That animal that always appeared with my body took over. Gripping me closer McClane turned his mouth to neck. I could feel his teeth biting into my skin as he sped up his thrust.

“I don’t think I’ll stop. I think I’m gonna make you blow your load all over this wall… I gonna make you cum until you black out.” He growled. I couldn’t stop myself from bucking my hips back into McClane’s thrusting hips. I felt my member swell even more as the first licks of my orgasm fired through my body.

“Oooooohhhhhh fffffuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!” I screamed. Shot after shot exploded from me. My body convulsed and contorted. It felt like I was spewing the very life essence of me.

“You feel so good… gonna make me… fuck… Sean you’re gonna make me… Oh God… Sean….” I could tell McClane was lost now in the feeling. He pounded away like a mad man on a mission. His sweaty hips slapped against me making the aftershocks of my orgasm more intense. Bending over a bit I tried to get more contact with my hole. For some reason I wanted him to ejaculate against my hole.

“On my hole… spray my hole …” I felt when McClane took hold of his member and placed his head at my entrance.

“Just for you…” He grunted. A hot volcanic spray pelted my hole. I could feel it spasming under each blast of McClane’s nectar. When McClane finally came down from his high he pulled me back up. Turning to him I kissed him as he softly kissed me back.

“My legs are about to give out.” I whispered. Tightening his hold McClane got me to his bed. I was so drained from what happened I was already asleep before my head even hit the pillow.

Day Seven: Homeward Bound

Declan’s POV:

I woke tangled in Micah’s arms and the bed sheets. It took us ten minutes to get free but when we finally did I realize what time it was. We had two hours to pack, get dress, get something to eat and get to the airport. I pulled on a pair of shorts and grabbed the spare room keys.

“I’ll get everyone up, you order breakfast for us. Some breakfast sandwiches and juice. We can’t miss that flight.” I said to Micah as he surveyed the mess of our room. Nodding he shooed me out while picking up the phone. My first stop was Laurie and Ginger’s room. Laurie was up but Ginger was snoring away.

“We only got an hour and a half to get to the airport.” I said. Shoving Ginger’s shoulder Laurie jumped from bed. Sitting up she looked to me then to Laurie.

“Sorry babe but we gotta move.” Laurie said taking Megan and Vivian’s keys.

“I’ll get them and you get the others.” She said pulling on her robe. As we left her room I went to Sean’s room only to find it empty. I really hoped he hadn’t hooked up with some girl and fell asleep in her room. I went to Kallum next only to find him up, dressed and packed.

“I’ll start collecting luggage to be loaded to the bus.” He said. Thanking him I went to McClane’s room. When I let myself in I noticed his head was sticking above the covers but there was two sets of feet hanging over the edge. Taking the edge of the cover I pulled it back revealing the top of a blond head.

‘McClane’s never been into blondes before.’ I thought to myself. Pulling the cover all the down I felt my heart stop. Sean was snoring away, his head resting on McClane’s chest. McClane’s arms were wrapped possessively around Sean, a small smile on his lips.

‘Oh my God…’ It was then I noticed the clothes on the floor. Sean’s shorts…McClane’s shirt… backing up slowly I tried not to make any noise. I didn’t want McClane or Sean to wake up to see me standing there gawking at them. When I made it back to the room I called down to the front desk and asked could they call to wake McClane. After hanging up I sat there dazed at what I’d seen.

“What’s wrong with you?” Micah asked pulling on a pair of shorts. I looked over to him and blinked.

“You remember when I wondered if McClane could be gay?” Nodding his head Micah came over to me.

“Yeah… why?” Swallowing hard I closed my eyes. I couldn’t erase the image of them from my head.

“I think he might be.” Frowning Micah looked somewhat confused.

“What makes you say that?” Slowly I opened my eyes and looked to Micah.

“Because I just found him in bed with another guy… naked… with a happy little smile on his lips.” Now it was Micah who was dazed.

“Do we know who the guy is?” Nodding my head I swallowed hard again.

“Who?” He asked impatiently.

“Sean.”

McClane’s POV:

When the phone rang for the third time I decided to answer it. The chipper voice on the other end told me I had to get up since I had a flight to catch. Yawning I stretched my body. I felt lose and relaxed. I always felt that way after I’d had good sex. Wait… good sex? I slowly turned my head to the left to see a blonde head beside me. Inching the cover down I stared down at Sean’s sleeping face.

“What the fuck have I done?”

Sean’s POV:

I woke to find McClane gone. Micah was there with a change of clothes for me.

“I packed your stuff. We’ve got thirty minutes to get to the airport.” He said tossing me my clothes. I didn’t have time to ask where McClane had gone or why hadn’t he waken me up. I hurried to dress and get down to the front desk to checkout. The ride to the airport was quiet. When I got on the bus McClane was in the first seat and he wouldn’t meet my gaze. I sat alone trying to get myself together. When we got to the airport we had to haul ass to get to our gate. After making our flight we all hunkered down for the ride home. When I realized they seated me next to McClane I asked Vivian to switch with me. She agreed to but before we could switch one of the flight attendants came by and said we weren’t allowed to do that. Even after my puppy eyes she still wouldn’t allow us to switch. I shuffled my way over to my seat and sat down. Thankfully I had the aisle seat this time. I noticed he’d turned his body away from me and glared out the window. I didn’t understand what had gone wrong. It was like he regretted last night.

‘Of course he regrets last night.’ My conscious said.

‘Why? We both wanted it.’ I said to myself.

‘Maybe it was the alcohol that wanted it.’ My conscious said.

‘He wasn’t drunk the day of graduation nor was he drunk on the plane. Hell he was sober on the fucking bus!’ I yelled to myself. I was waiting for a snappy comeback but when I got nothing it only made me angrier.

‘You are a beautiful person Sean… you deserve someone as equally beautiful. But I don’t think its McClane… not right now anyway.’ Megan’s words came back loud and clear. I felt my heart constrict and my lungs ache. I should have listened to Megan. I should have ignored McClane and not given into the lust built up inside me. I should have stayed strong… if I did I wouldn’t be sitting here about to cry my eyes out. Pulling the blanket from its packaging I spread it over me and pulled it close to my face. I was trying to not ignore it but it was persistent this thought. This ugly revelation I’d made.

‘Your in love with McClane Crawford.’ I could feel my tear duct becoming overwhelmed and my eyes clouding with tears. I didn’t want to but I couldn’t help it. I knew it was right… I loved McClane Crawford and he didn’t feel the same. The constricting pain got worse as the plane purred to life. The ache in my lungs deepened as the fasten seatbelt sign flashed overhead.

I was in love with McClane Crawford… and he didn’t love me…

Damn.

To be continued… in book two: The Unexpected Love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I had to go there... even though they aren't real, it makes me sad to write stuff like this... the music is for what will come... thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

832K 28.2K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
1.8K 70 24
It's not a mystery. It's no secret. There are no rumors floating around that aren't perhaps a little bit true. The events leading up to all of this a...
119 7 7
his first day at new school didn't go as well as mark planned. He's had many problem in the past, due to his sexuality. He thought they would accept...
939K 24K 26
Hey, I'm Zachary. This story may not have a plot or any real reason for being up on this strange website, but it's my story. Me, with all my problems...