Stay awake for the night (Jal...

By Ptvmadi00

75K words. Alex is depressed and has many secrets. Jack is new but quickly climbs the social ladder. What w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Final)
Announcement!!

Chapter 21

976 33 44
By Ptvmadi00

Word count~ 2,703

Alex's POV

Its been 5 months. 5 long months without Jack. Chase is still doing whatever he wants. When I turned 18 Chase thought it would be funny if he and Ronnie both did it to me. It was the worst day of my life. Well second worst, losing Jack is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. I miss him so much, it seems like it doesn't even phase him. He's started hanging out with the group I used to, I'm always by myself now. I don't mind being alone, I just hate feeling alone. Hannah left after new years. Not after a very embarrassing and very difficult incident that happened.

Flashback

It was a couple days after Christmas when Chase decided that he had gone too long without me. I hate him so much. I can't believe that I'm still going along with this to keep Jack safe. I don't care if he releases everything he has on me. Everything he has done to me trumps anything that he has on me. That and the fact he has a fairly tiny dick.

Chase has been a lot rougher today. He is gripping my hips so tight that it hurts. He has decided that I "don't deserve the wonders of lubrication" I'm in so much pain but I'm emotionless. He's jerking me at the same time as his thrusts. I hate every fiber in me for enjoying this just a little bit. He slaps me. 

"Don't be quiet, I love hearing you to beg me to stop." He growled in my ear, unsettling my stomach. I stayed quiet. He gets angry and is getting even more rougher causing me to whimper. He smirks at me, he is jerking me even faster. He puts is hand around my neck choking me. I grab at his hand as he groans. He raises his hand to hit me again, but that was interrupted when my door flew open. 

"Alex, Wha- WHAT, OH MY GOD, I-I'M SORRY I UH ALEX PLEASE MEET ME IN THE HALLWAY. OH MY GOD MY EYES." Hannah shouted. Chase flew off of me. I stayed on the bed for a second, I sat up in pain and threw some pants on. "Make it quick Gaskarth." I roll my eyes to where he can't see. I walk into the hall with a blank look on my face. 

"Alex, I'm sorry I-I really, god my eyes." She says as she reaches up and rubs her eyes. 

"I didn't know you were dating someone?" When she said that my eyes went wide. I have to make up something. 

"W-well, I-I mean, he uh." She put her hand up signaling me to stop talking. 

"You're not dating him are you?" She asked quietly. I felt my face get red. 

"W-well, I-I, Ugh, Please don't tell my parents. Please Hannah." I beg, she sighs. 

"Only if you tell me the full story as to who he actually is." I nod, freaking out on the inside. 

"But can you do me a favor, can you go in there and like slap him and just say something like "Gay is wrong" or whatever, I sorta want him to leave so I can shower." She chuckled at me. 

"Yeah, act like you're trying to stop me. Follow my lead." I nod. 

"Alex what you're doing isn't right! What is wrong with you?" She slapped her leg making it sound like she hit me. She walks into my room quickly. I follow her trying not to laugh. 

"You! You get out of his room! You're messed up! Being gay is wrong!" She screams at him. She walks over and slaps him. I would have typically just stood there and let it happen, but I jumped up and grabbed her arms. 

"Leave Chase." He looks at me with anger in his eyes but walks out my bedroom and slams the front door while Hannah is yelling profanities at him as he leaves. As soon as the door shut Hannah busts into laughter. 

"The look on his face! Oh my god!" She laughed out. I just chuckle because she has no idea what that look will hold for me

Flashback over

I ended up just telling Hannah that Chase and I have a "special" arrangement. I wish I would've told her. If I had just told her I wouldn't still be in this mess. I would have Jack back and everything. I miss him so much. I realize that he was the only vibrant thing in my life and now that he's been out of my life for so long I realize how dark everything is. 

I barely eat anymore, I never speak to my family, even when they are home. I've lost all contact with all of my old friends. I miss Tay's smile and her helpful advice. I miss the way Vic and Kellin would make weird faces at me to try to get me to laugh. Or how mad Mike would get when I called him by his full name. I'm done. I can't take this anymore. I pick up my phone and text Chase.

To: Dickhead

I'm done being your fucking whore, I want my life back. I'm not doing this anymore.

I sent the message and had a pit of butterflies in my stomach. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate. I felt nauseas, I pick up my phone and look at it.

From: Dickhead

You're going to regret doing that Gaskarth, what about those pictures and videos I have of you? What about your poor little Jacky?

I decided to grow some balls and stand up for myself.

To: Dickhead

I don't care about the stupid photos and videos you have of me. I got over Jack a long time ago. He is no leverage to you if I don't care.

I sent the message and smiled for the first time in a long time, I feel like I'm finally free. But I know I'm not. This is probably starting a whole new war with Chase. I go to bed feeling a little lighter, but beyond anxious.

Jack's POV

I'm walking down the corridor with Tay, Jenna, Rian, Vic and Kellin when we all saw people crowding around someone else. I shoot Tay a look and she grabs my hand pulling me over to the crowd to figure out what is going on. We walk over and see Chase with his phone out, I can't tell what he is showing around. Tay pushes herself to the front of the group and grabs Chases phone to look at it. She gasps and throws his phone down on the ground and stomps on it. She walks up to Chase and punches him in the nose. 

"I don't know where you got that, nor do I give a flying fuck. But all I know is that I better not ever see that again or I swear to god I will kill you." She spit at him. Chase smirks at her. 

"Oh you sweet, innocent lesbian, if only you knew the truth. Ask him yourself. he's the one who said this was okay." He sneered. She scoffs. 

"That's a load of bullshit and you know it." Tay said angrily. She turns around and walks away quickly, but before she could get down the hall, Chase yelled 

"I hope you know I saved all of those on my computer. So keep an eye out for my amazing photography." She stopped dead in her tracks and turned back around. She looked him directly in the eye. 

"You do that, and I'll fucking kill you. Grow up". The rest of the group followed us back down the hall following Tay, no one daring to say anything to an angry Tay. She stopped in the middle of the hallway, turning around with tears in her eyes. Not from hurt, but from anger. She cleared her throat. 

"Listen to me, I would tell all of you what I saw, but you don't need to know. I-I, I have to go find someone. Meet me in the guys bathroom in front of the gym in 10 minutes. Jenna you too ." She said with her voice cracking. We all look at each other and nod. I mean we have 30 minutes before class starts so it's not like we will be late. We all nod and walk off. I'm afraid of what she saw. I haven't seen Tay like this in a long time. Not after the time she thought that Alex and Chase were dating. I just hope whoever she's looking for doesn't end up getting killed.

Tay's POV

I can't believe what I saw. I should've noticed it. I should have fucking realized nearly 6 months ago when I asked him to take his shirt off. God dammit Tay. I have to go find Alex and ask him why the hell Chase has those pictures of him. I don't even know if he will tell me or not. We haven't spoken in almost 5 months. I don't think he's spoken to anyone. I didn't even call him on his 18th birthday, I'm such a terrible person. I shoot the group a text message telling them to hide in the bathroom so when we walk in he doesn't see anyone.

I walk into the auditorium and went backstage, that was Alex's favorite place to hide when he was upset. I walked around before I saw a figure with their back up against what looked like a castle? I get closer and realize its Alex. 

"A-Alex?" I ask quietly. He jumps and looks over at me. 

"T-tay? What are you doing back here?" He asked in a raspy voice. 

"I needed to talk to you." I said, sounding worried. 

"O-Okay..? Promise you're not trying to lure me out so people can make fun of me?" He asked in a small voice as if he was child. I sigh. 

"Alex I would never do that, now please come with me it's urgent" He nodded his head got up, He followed behind me keeping his head down. When we got to the bathroom I'm happy to see that the group listened to me, before I could say anything to Alex, he speaks up. 

"N-no one is hurt are they? Is Jack okay?" He asked urgently. It made me feel good that he still cared about Jack and all of us. 

"Yes everyone is fine, but I needed to talk to you about something I saw this morning" He gives me a confused look and nods his head. 

"I saw a picture of you this morning, on someone's phone." He looked con fused for a second but then the color drained from his face and it looked like he was going to throw up. 

"W-Who's p-phone..?" He stuttered out quietly. 

"Chases, I don't know how many people saw it but I broke his phone so he couldn't send it around." I replied softly, he had a look of relief for about a split second before he responded. 

"D-did J-jack see it-t?" He said with his voice cracking as if he was about to cry. I shake my head. 

"No, he didn't, and he won't know what it was. No one in the group will know what it was unless you want them to know." He shook his head violently. 

"N-no, I-I don't want J-Jack to ever see t-that. T-Tay you have to u-understand that what you saw, I didn't want, I-I didn't ask for it. I don't know w-which picture you saw but, I-I did it t-to keep Jack safe." He replied shakily. 

"I kn- wait. There are more pictures? Alex I know you did that to keep Jack safe but why? What did he have else did he have over you, what did he do to get those pictures?" I replied, saying the last part quietly. He sighed. 

"He had a video of me. How he got it I don't know. But he gave me two options, He could either share the video with the entire school, making my reputation so bad that I wouldn't be able to walk down the street, or do something for him. I didn't know what that something was but at the moment I didn't care. I chose that. He then told me that if I ever tried to get out of it, or tell anyone about it he would out everything he has of me, or he would hurt Jack and make sure he becomes the most hated person in the school, making sure he had it worse than I did. T-that broke my heart, I-I wasn't going to let him do that to Jack, or any of you guys, so I agreed. I told him last night that I was done and he said that I'm going to regret that, and that he is going to release the stuff of me and hurt Jack. So I had to tell him that Jack didn't mean anything to me anymore so he couldn't use him as leverage against me anymore. It killed me inside to say Jack didn't mean anything to me because he does. 5 months later and he is still the only person that is ever on my mind." He replied with tears in his eyes. 

"A-Alex, what was that something he wanted you to do?" I ask as carefully as I can. His eyes blow wide. 

"I-I. I can't t-tell you that. I-it was nice talking to you again Tay, B-But I have to go. Bye." Then he ducked out the door. I sigh.

"Guys, are you in here?" I say exasperated. The big stall door opens and exposes our little group. Jack has tears streaming down his face. 

"H-he made a deal with Chase to keep me safe?" He asked surprised. I nod my head. 

"Let's get to class." I say tiredly. Everyone nods except for Jack. He stays still as everyone else walks out. I stay behind too. 

"What's up Jack?" He sighs. 

"What was that picture of?" He asked quietly. 

"Jack I can't tell you, you heard Alex, he doesn't want you to know, and if I could, I would erase the image from my mind. I promise it's nothing you want to see." I tell him stressing every word. 

"Tay please tell me." He asked with a tear rolling down his cheek. I don't want him to cry, I hope Alex doesn't end up hating me. 

"Fine, I'll tell you. You can't bring this up to anyone. You can't confront Chase about this either. Okay? The only person you can talk to about it is me. Okay?" He nods his head and wipes his face. I sigh. 

"ItwasapictureofAlexnakedonhisbedwithsomeoneontopofhimandhewascryingandcoveredinbruises."I spit out really quickly. He cocks his head to the side. I swallow thickly. 

"It was a picture of Alex naked on his bed with someone on top of him. He was crying and covered in bruises. All over. His hips specifically. I-I think he was r-raped again." The color drained from his face. 

"W-what if that was Chase's something? What if he forced Alex to have sex with him? Oh my god." He shakes his head. 

"I-I'm gonna go to class. I'll see you at lunch." He replies while wiping the few remaining tears on his face. I nod at him as he walks out. As soon as the door shut I burst into tears. If sex is what Chase wanted. It wouldn't have been a one time thing. It breaks my hear knowing Alex went through this alone. He did this to keep Jack safe. Alex cares so much about Jack that he agreed to do something for Chase. I need to talk to Alex again. I need to know what happened.

Chase's POV

Alex is going to regret breaking off this deal with me. In the end he will love me. He has to.

A/N

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO TWO PEOPLE I LOVE VERY MUCH HANNAH AND ALEXIS. WATTPAD WOULDNT LET ME TAG YOU SO I JUST HAD TO SAY YOUR NAMES. IM SORRY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 228 7
[SHORT STORY] "No one could help him...He had a wonderful mind,now he's in a better place." Luka's diary was the only way he could ever express his i...
207K 10K 55
Min Yoongi was a rebellious teenager that caused lots of troubles to teachers. The teachers dealt with him in every way, but everyday he seemed to ge...
342 55 18
A collection of short stories, written between the periods of 2010-2012. Genres include sci fi, historical fiction, fan fiction, romance and fantasy.
17.4K 278 199
This story is just all about quotes in life, inspiring quotes of ups and downs. And might be more as you read by.