fireflies ⇾ cashely one shots

By sadolans

❝ they're like butterflies, they just shine brighter ❞ ━ various one shots of conor x ashley 2016 | evelyn ©... More

A/N
one → kissing in the rain
"Crushed" Sleepover
Bullied
Parties
Love is strong
First Date
✳Wedding✳
I love you
Win, Win
Cheating & Fights
QuEsTiOn?
A/N:: S2E07 Spoilers
Text
Text 2
roommates
honest
roommates 2
a letter to you
!!!!EXTREME SPOILERS!!!!
love me {story preview}
pictures of cophie

Bullied - Prt 2

1.9K 47 24
By sadolans

Ashley's POV

After I saw that picture. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't know where I was going. When I stopped I noticed I was at....Conner's house?!?

Conner's POV

Ugh. My whole life is ruined. Zoey James kissed me out of no where and her snobby friends took a picture of it.

And the worst part is that they sent it to Ashley. Oh how I would hurt them if they weren't girls but that's why I have 2 older sisters.

I know my sisters would slap that ugly smirk off there ugly looking faces. "CONNER!!!!" I heard some one yell. I turn around to see a very pissed off Franklin.

"What?" I asked. "You hurt Ashley with this stupid picture!" He yelled at me. Franklin and Ashley are like brother and sister.

So he cares about her a lot. "Look! I didn't do it! I was ambushed!" I defended. "I believe you but Ashley broke your promise." He sighed.

"No!!" I yelled and ran to find Ashley. She promised she wouldn't. Now it's all over.

Part 3???? Do you want a part 3???
Or should I just end it like that. And sorry for the late and short update. I have a lot lately going on and well you know so yeah. Comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 29.8K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
765K 25.7K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...