Memories Kills

بواسطة ILoveMeTurntUp

"Oh come on new girl" I rolled my eyes at the name he gave me. "I see the way you look at him, and I seen the... المزيد

{1} : The Move
{2} : Meeting The Jerks
{3} : The Bullying Begins With Homework
{4} : Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!
{5}: Sunday, Angry Dads, and Surprises. Can We Say Hallelujah!
{6}: He Wants To Teach Me How To Be The Perfect Girl?
{8}: Number One & Two Completed ✔️
{9}: I Understand?

{7}: The Lessons

348 22 4
بواسطة ILoveMeTurntUp

This is Angelina House 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽Tell me who you guys want a picture of next, because I really don't know who you to put on the multimedia next 😂 I'm struggling!

Chapter 7: The Lessons

I was trailing behind Jayvens sports car which was driving really fast. I kind of had a feeling he was doing this on purpose, every time the light would change he would zoom off like he was in a race or something.

We finally made it to his house, I was looking around in awe. I thought that his house was going to be some type of mahogany house on top of the mountain, looking at all the flaws in this city, but instead, it was a two-story house that looks homey and comfortable.

"Well, are you going to get out or are you just going to sit in here forever?" Jayven asks with a pinch of attitude. I hop out of my dad's car and trail right behind Jayven into his house. I didn't even get a great look at Jayven home because he grabbed my arm and rush me inside his room.

"Woah, calm down" I rip myself away from his grip, it wasn't tight, but when he had let go of my wrist it was kind of tingling. I took my focus off of my wrist and started to look around his room. He had a black carpet covering his floor and his bed was undone with a black sheet on-top. His walls were covered with girls that were half naked and sports cars. Of course, typical boys. It was crazy how his room basically described him.

"You were taking too long, take off your shoes," he says while sitting down in his chair that was behind his desk. I wasn't about to take off my shoes just because he said it in a demanding way, but I did it anyway. I bent down to take off my pumas steadily. I was most definitely going to wash the white part of my show when I got home. People had been steeping all on my toes during the school hours. Like jeez, don't they have eyes, and the worst part is I don't even think anyone said sorry afterward. When I looked up Jayven was staring at me intently. I decided to speak to take the awkwardness away.

"Okay, so tell me about Devon" I walk towards Jayven bed and sat down while rubbing my hands up and down on my pants.

"Let's skip that" Jayven said getting up from his seat and sitting beside me on his bed. Why do I feel so nervous when he's always this close to me?

"Why would we skip that, that's the main part about these lessons, right?" I ask bewildered.

"Actually, no, I have to teach you a lot of things new girl, like how to please him"

"Please him, like what exactly?" I was not feeling this, I felt like he was trying to help me be Devon slave instead of his girlfriend.

"Yes, please him," Jayven said rolling his eyes. Was he irritated by me? "The most thing that Devon love is a girl that can kiss, I'm pretty sure you good at that right?" Jayven looks at me waiting for my answer, but to be honest I didn't know how to kiss. I only had one boyfriend during my high school year and we decided to take it slow, which means kissing was off limits. We did pecks then and there but nothing major like sticking your tongue in your partner's throat.

"Oh my gosh, don't tell me you don't know how to kiss?" Jayven asks shockingly, but it seems like he was amused a little. I hung my head low feeling ashamed.

"Is it a bad thing?" I ask in a monotone voice.

"Yes it's a fucking bad thing, you might as well found somebody else to like because you're not going to get nowhere with Devon if you're not a professional kisser" Jayven then stands up from his bed and stood in front of me. 

"unless" I felt my head being lifted up by Jayvens fingers. "I can teach you"

My eyes instantly became wide "No way, that is not happening" I said faster than I expected.

"Trust me, I don't want to put my lips on your dysfunctional things neither, but if you want to be with Devon then we will just have to do this" Jayven said in a matter of fact tone.

Should I do this, would this be called cheating? Wait, how am I'm cheating if I don't even go out with Devon yet?

"Fine, and my lips are not dysfunctional" I argued back. 

"Yeah, yeah... come on get up," he said backing away from me so when I stand up we won't bump heads. I just notice how close he was to me.

"Okay, let's see what you got, kiss me," Jayven said like it's nothing.

I sucked in a shaky breath, feeling my throat constrict. Panic rose like bile in my body. I suddenly didn't know how to kiss him. Should I give him a peck or stick my tongue in between his pink lips that were pressed close together? I just stood their blankly, staring at the human before me. My palms were clammy, and my face became hot. Okay, you can do this Aaliyah, just one simple kiss.

I step closer to him inhaling his cologne, he smelt so good.

Wait, why am I'm thinking about how he smells, just kiss him already.

Okay here goes nothing. I step on my tippy toes just because he was way taller than me. I then put my arms around his shoulders, pull his head slightly down and kiss him. I gave him a little peck and released my arms from around his neck and step back from him.

He was staring at me for a few seconds then he just burst out into laughter. Geez, I know it was terrible but did he had to laugh hysterically like it was the funniest thing that happened in his life, maybe it was. But for some reason I couldn't help the fact that I love the way he laughs, he seems happier and not the rude guy he mostly is. This kind of showed me a different Jayven.

I plop down on his bed looking at Jayven still laughing while clutching his stomach. "Whoa, come on new girl, you have to do better than that, come on, get up, let's try this again."

"Why, so you can laugh at me once again?" I ask while messing with my nails that needed to be trim.

"No, I'm not going to laugh, come, let's just try again, this time move your lips," Jayven said using his fingers ushering me to come to him.

I got up from the bed and stood in front of him. "Okay, now kiss me," Jayven said while smirking.

I planted my lips on Jayvens, but this time I held my peck for a long time. I decided to move my lips a little, but before I could even do it Jayven started to move his. My eyes became wide and I let go taking in a deep breath with Jayven doing the same.

The way his tongue felt on mines was kind of wired, I wasn't use to this feeling, but it also felt kind of good... what was this, whatever it was I wanted more, but not from Jayven of course.

I saw him lick his lips while he was walking back to his desk and putting back on his shoes. "I'll give you an A for effort," Jayven said grabbing his keys and walking out of his room.

"Put your shoes on, this lesson is over, I'll see you tomorrow" I heard him scream outside of his door.

Why does he seem mad? Was it because I let go when he started to move his lips? No, that can't be. That would be really stupid if that was the fact. Oh, who am I'm kidding, Jayven has no feelings whatsoever.

I felt my lips still tingling from Jayven lips. If this was the first lesson then how would the second lesson be? I just really hope these lessons help me be the perfect girl for Devon.

*~*~*~*
"I don't see how we can do these lessons around all of these kids," I said while walking beside Jayven with an ice cream cone in my hand.

I didn't want to kiss him with all these kids around, that would be hella awkward and weird.

"We're not doing the lesson today," Jayven said sitting down at a table that was nearby us.

"Then what are we doing, why am I'm here then, I could be spending my time right now watching 'The 100'.

Today was supposed to be my second lesson and he was just throwing it all away just to sit down at a park?

"We are here because I want to know more about you," Jayven says after licking his ice cream.

I took a deep gulp "more about me, like what" I ask nervously. I didn't want to tell him about my mom, and I sure as hell wasn't.

"Look I have to know some stuff about you before we start these lessons, like are you a virgin, have you ever had any sexual experiences before?"

Ohh, ok that was close. I thought he wanted to know about my personal life. Wait, why the hell does he want to know about my sexual life. In a way that's kind of worse.

"Why should you know about if I had sex or not?" These lessons were getting confusing by the minute and I don't think I could take it any longer.

"Because Devon likes a girl who knows what she's doing in bed," Jayven says while smirking.

"Well, I-I don't--"

"You a virgin aren't you?" Jayven started to move closer to me. Before I knew it Jayven lifts his hand and started to move some of my hair from my face. "You know...I'm kind of glad you didn't fall for me, I don't think you want me to take your virginity, I'm kind of rough in bed ya know, I can't take things slow" Jayven then move his hands towards my thighs reaching up towards my private "But I have to say, Devon is really lucky. Damn, how I wish I can insert my buddy inside of you, would you want that, would you want me to fill you up?....answer me!

Omg, what is happening right now, why can't I push him away and tell him to not talk to me in such a nasty way. Was I enjoying it? Yes, I was. I was enjoying every word he was speaking to me. I guess this is what you call talking dirty.

Absentmindedly, I shook my head yes while bitting my bottom lip.

"Good....but too bad I'm not" And with that he stands up from the table leaving me hot and bothered. "Here you need to read this soon when you go home, it's a list of things you have to do" Jayven then handed me the paper, well actually he put it on the table since I was still too stunned to even move.

Wait, did he just turn me down? He just fucking played me. Great, how stupid can I be? Thank you very much hormones.

"Are you coming new girl or not?" Jayven ask turning around towards me with a smirk. That bastard. Does he know what he just did to me?

_________________________________

I know this chapter is kind of short, but trust me this story is going to get hella good. It only just begun 😼!

Once again this story is Rated R,  so please don't comment on this book saying is really nasty! You have been warned multiple times.

Anywhore, you know the deal comment, vote, follow and most of all READ!!

Love ya, smooches 😘

Ne_Ne

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

37.3K 230 11
"I... Am here to see you.", I told him as I placed my hands around his neck. I could feel my heart beat getting faster but I had to keep it strong if...
223K 4K 19
Meet Isabel. She gets along with most people, not super popular but she's not a wallflower either. Isabel doesn't need anyone else in her life not to...
38M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
65.2K 1.7K 55
Jaylen Argent, a sarcastic teenage girl with looks that could kill Parker Everett, the shy boy who just want to make the most of his junior year. Wha...