•Daddy Issues• Ethan Dolan

By gisxllllx

"What's my name?" "Daddy." More

Warning
Preview
Playlist
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S I X
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y - T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
Read to understand Chap. 37
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
Translation for Daddy Issues
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
E P I L O U G E
2ND E N D I N G
Important

T W E N T Y - T W O

139K 2.8K 6.6K
By gisxllllx

Grayson's POV

I brought in the last trash bag and closed the door to the backyard. No one was downstairs besides me, which is weird because Ethan should have been helping me clean up, but him and Malia went inside.

I turn off the lights and head up the stairs. I walk towards Ethan's room and see that both him and Malia are dead asleep on his bed.

She was cuddled up against him and his arms were around her as if he was protecting her.

I swear these two are confusing as hell. They act like they're dating and then turn themselves down. They make it more complicated than it needs to be. They've already fucked so many times, might as well just date.

Malia's POV

I've been staring at this dork sleep for the past couple of minutes because he won't wake up. He's normally a light sleeper, but today he just doesn't want to wake up.

"Ethan" I whisper into his ear and he cringes a bit, but he doesn't wake up.

The door opens and I turn to see Grayson in sweat pants.

"Gray, can you help me?" I try to push Ethan off, but his grip doesn't loosen up.

"I'll try but nothing is gonna help. I've tried it before" he walks over to me and tries pulling his arms off of me but Ethan's grip tightens and I groan.

"Ethan get the fuck off" I can feel his nails digging into my skin and I shriek causing to jump up in bed.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Ethan yells quickly getting up looking like he's about to attack.

Nightmare.

I look at Grayson and we both share the same facial expressions. Ethan sits back down in bed as he covers his face.

"Malia, can I talk to Ethan for a minute?" I nod and exit the room as I head to the bathroom.

Grayson's POV

When Malia closes the door to Ethan's room I sit down next to him as he looks out the window.

"I don't want to talk about it Gray, so don't even ask" he gets up and leans his back against the wall as he crosses his arms.

"Ethan, come on. What's up with you? Is it because what happened last night to Malia and Cameron?" I understand if it is, I mean it's taking all of me not to go to Ashton's house and beating the shit out of him at the moment.

"Gray, I don't want to talk about it" He glares at me and I stand up frustrated.

"Stop being an asshole Ethan. I know your mad about what happened to them. Everyone is, but why are you hiding it?" I want to yell at him, but Malia is in the house and I don't want her hearing our conversation.

"Is it because of Malia?" He nods slowly and I sigh.

"You like her E"

"What? No I don't. The fuck makes you think that?" I swear I really wanted to bitch slap him, but I held myself back.

"Eth" I give him a look and he shakes his head.

"I don't like her, and I never will. We made a deal, no feelings, no relationship. Nothing. I was just protecting her last night."

"You knew that you two having sex would lead to this. Stop playing dumb Ethan, you like her."

I knew he did. So did everyone else, but he just wasn't going to admit it, I knew it. He's my twin brother for fucks sake, I know when he's hiding shit from me.

"No I fucking don't Gray. I'm still with Mackenzie"

I get up and walk towards him, he was going to get it through his hard-headed ass that he had feelings for her, he has to.

"You know that Mackenzie is just an easy fuck. You never liked her, she never liked you either. Both of you wanted in each other's pants and now that you two did, both of you toss eachother to the side"

I can see the vein in his neck beginning to pop out and his jaw is tightened. He wants to hit me, that's the first thing he wants to do when ever someone is pissing him the fuck off.

"I don't know what your definition of a 'relationship' is, but I sure as hell know it's not what you and Mackenzie have." I turn around and head towards the door when he speaks up and I stop.

"How would you know what a relationship is, you've never been in one. You fuck girls and leave them."

I grip onto the doorknob and grit my teeth. He was asking for my foot being shoved up his ass.

"No, Ethan. I know what a relationship is because I've been in one. I may have fucked with girls, but at least I'll admit that I have feelings for the girl I fucked with" I open the door and exit Ethan's room. I head downstairs and grab my hoodie that's laying in the couch and throw it on.

"Gray, are you okay?"

Fuck.

I turn around to be faced with Malia. She stood on the last step of the stairs with a confused look on her face. Her body looked smaller with Ethan's clothes on her.

"I'm fine, I just need to head out for a while"

Malia's POV

"I'm fine, I just need to head out for a while" The front door is slammed closed and I jump, slightly startled.

What was up with him? He was okay a few minutes ago. I head back up the stairs and enter Ethan's room, where he was throwing on a shirt.

"Hey, are you and Gray-"

"Go get changed, I'm taking you home" he walks past me and before he leaves, I place my hand on his shoulder and he grips my hand.

I whimper in pain as he glares at me. His eyes darkened while he pressed his lips together.

"Go get changed Malia. I'm fine, just stop asking questions" I pull my hand back and massage it while looking uo at him with shock, anger, and confusion.

What was wrong with him? He was acting so fucking weird.

His face softens once he realizes what just happened. I shake my head and head into room as I changed quickly. I didn't want to be here, especially with the way he was acting.

I take off Ethan's oversized shirt and throw it onto the bed. I can feel my face burning as my eyes stung. Why did I feel like crying? Why did I feel so hurt?

Don't fucking cry.
Don't you dare fucking cry.

I sniffle and blink away the tears.

Not here, not now.

I slip on the dress, along with the coat and I exit his room with my shoes in my hand.

"Lets go" I exit the house where I'm greeted with rain and head towards his black shiny Range Rover.

-----

The car stops and I unbuckle my seat belt as quickly as possible and open the door only to have Ethan stretch his arm out in front of me and closes the door.

"Ethan" I glare at him and he looks down.

"Malia, I just need t-"

"Ethan, now is not the time to 'talk'. I just want to get out of this car" I hated acting this way. I didn't do anything to him and he was already mad.

"Mal-"

"Ethan, just open the door, please! I just need to be away from you right now!" A few tears slide down my cheeks and I lean my head back onto the head cushion and wipe my tears.

The car was silent, the only sounds heard were my sniffling and the rain falling hard on the car.

I hear him sigh and I don't feel him hovering over me anymore, instead he smashes his lips against mine. I pull back and look down at the shoes in my hand.

"Not now, I just need some space from you" By now the tears are falling down endlessly and I exit the car.

I run towards my door where Ethan is shouting my name and I ignore him.

When I enter the house, there's no one home. I lock the door and run up to my bedroom where I lock myself in. I drop everything and sit in my bed as the tears fall onto my cheeks.

My phone vibrates and I see text messages from Ethan blowing up my phone. I put my phone down and grip my hair.

I hated all of this. I hated feeling what I was feeling at the moment. Frustration, anger, confusion. So many emotions swirled through me, it was just too much.

The rain fell harder against my window, my crying became louder, my phone vibrating every minute. I felt like I was going insane.

Without thinking twice, I grab my phone and throw it against the wall as I fall to my knees.

The phone is broken into little pieces with pieces of glass scattered everywhere from the phone screen.

I sit on the floor as the tears silently fall.

I like him. I have feelings for him.

Author's Note: Hey guys! How's everyone doing? First of all, I would like to say, I'm sorry for not updating on Friday, I got lazy. Then again, I also said that there might be an update that day so yeah.

I admit, I wanted to cry while writing this. This was so emotional and ugh, I hate myself sometimes 😂

BTW, I think Friday's might be a day where I will update, like I said in the last Author's Note, and the other days I will update randomly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 107 31
111K 2K 21
97.9K 1.4K 22
"My name is Selena, I just moved in next door." "I'm Ethan, but you can call me daddy." *completed*
3.3K 42 11
"Do you trust me?" "I trust you."