Treacherous(Emison)

De forever_emison

Alison returns home after being gone for 2 years. all of the girls are back from new york after Aria killed S... Mai multe

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53~wedding~
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85~cenna wedding~
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166
Chapter 167
Chapter 168
Chapter 169
Chapter 170
Chapter 171
Chapter 172
Chapter 173
Chapter 174
Chapter 175
Chapter 176
Chapter 177
Chapter 178 ~Last Chapter~
NEW STORY!
NEW STORY
NEW STORY
FAKING IT
EMISON ON EPISODE!
YOUNOW!

Chapter 148

1.7K 75 39
De forever_emison

Skylar POV

"I miss this. Our sleepovers, all us girls. Plus Brooke now." Selena said with a grin and Victoria nodded, "me too."

"What should we watch?" Karma asked. "All Cheerleaders Die?" Brooke said and I laughed, "wow, sure since we are cheerleaders." I said and we put it on. When a lesbian part came on I felt Victoria looking at me. Staring actually. I tried not to look but when I did, she was already focused back on the screen so I snuggled into Karma's body.

I was comfortable, until I felt a foot rub against my leg. I looked at Karma but she wasn't even paying attention. My eyes fell on Victoria who was smiling but watching the movie. My heart thumped against my chest when she wraped her legs into my own. My body seemed to have a mind of its own because I sat up straight and glanced at my best friend. Her perfect dark hair was draped over her shoulders and her blue eyes shimmered even in the darkness. My fingers grazed hers and I felt sparks fly all around me. I am pretty sure she felt it too because she stared at our hands and when she looked up into my eyes I felt my heart pang against my chest. What is happening? I've never felt anything this strong for anyone. Not even Karma.

I knew she didn't want this to happen. Victoria said we couldn't...but I feel like she wants to. Do I want to? Don't be stupid Skylar, of course you want to. Look at her. Heart shaped face, perfect blue eyes, beautiful smile, gorgeous hair. She is flawless...I didn't realize I was smiling so wide until I saw her frown at me. She gave me a look telling me to stop and I tried but I just...couldn't help but stare at her. What a beautiful creature.

Emily POV

What a beautiful creature. I smiled at my wife as we sat in our living room. "What are you looking at Fields." Alison raised an eyebrow at me with a wide smirk on her kissable lips. My grin only widened, "you."

"Come here." She waved me over and I stood up. I walked over to her and sat next to her on our couch. She sighed happily and leaned into me, her head on my chest as she sipped wine and placed it on the coffee table. My arm wrapped itself around her shoulders and my lips found their way to her forehead. "I love you, you know that?"

She giggled and looked up at me with that million dollar smile, "I know sweetie. I love you too Emily Fields." She leaned up and I kissed her sweetly. We sat in silence, staring into the fireplace as the warm glow lit up the room. "Let's do something. Right now," I said out of nowhere, which made Alison laugh, "like what?"

"We can...go to the beach? Watch the sunset?" I grinned and Alison gave me an odd look but then grinned, "sure."

"Really?" I wasn't expecting her to say yes. I was expecting an, "I'm tired" or "Are you crazy?" But she didn't so we got up and went to the car. Elijah is staying over at Justin's with Justin and Cameron, then Victoria is at Skylar's. When we got to the beach Alison was smiling like a little kid. She loves the beach. More than anything. "It's beautiful." Her eyes marveled in the sight of the pink sky. "You're beautiful." I stood back and took my phone out, taking a picture of Alison sitting on a boulder, looking out at the ocean. "Did you just take a picture?"

"Maybe."

She giggled, "give it." I handed my phone to her and she stood up and went behind us, placing my phone, perched up and clicked something. "What are you doing there Alison Fields?"

"Time-lapse." She said and sat back down, the camera facing towards us and the setting sun. She turned to me and kissed me, then put our foreheads together. "I didn't think it was possible for me to love you more, yet you surprise me everyday when I fall harder." I grinned and said, "How did I get so lucky?"

She brushed my hair behind my ear and smiled as she played with it with her other hand, "can I braid your hair now?" Hearing her say that, like when she did all those years ago in that library made my heart burst. "Of course you can." I chuckled and kissed her so sweetly and turned around, allowing her to braid my hair. When she did so she was humming to a song I knew all too well. "Every breath you take..." I sang lightly and Ali giggled, "you remember our song?"

"Of course I do gorgeous." She finished and kissed my cheek. I spread my legs so Alison could sit in-between them and I wrapped my arms around her. She held my arms and leaned back into me as we watched the sun set. When it got dark we ended the time-lapse and got into the car, "where to?" I asked and she looked around, "hmm...oh! Here!" She pointed at a clothing store and I pulled over. "Why are we here?" I asked while I laughed. Alison was looking at a suit and said, "try this on." "Why?"

"Cause. I'll try this one on." She held up a long, beautiful white dress with gold designs on the top and I chuckled, "alright." We went to the changing rooms and got changed. "How do I look?" I said nervously but when Alison saw me, her eyes went wide and I raised an eyebrow, "Is that a good sign or?"

"No it's a...great sign. Em. You look so good." She smiled and said, "you're getting that. Ready to see me?"

I nodded frantically, "yes please." She opened the door to her dressing room and walked out, making me almost pass out. "Jesus Christ."

"What do you think?" She blushed and posed slightly, making me smile at her. "I think it's a yes to the dress miss."

She giggled and I kissed her, "Damn we look good."

"Let's walk out in these. Buy them on us." Ali said and smirked. "Babe I love you but why?" "There's a benefit down the road. I wanted to go and it's fancy so, we're going. In these." Alison took me to the register and pulled her wallet out, "no. Let me." I took my wallet out and paid for everything. "Em..."

"You're welcome. Now come on pretty girl." I held my hand out and she smiled, taking it and we drove to the benefit place.

"Emily Fields and Alison Fields. Welcome!" A random woman said and smiled. We greeted people and gave autographs and walked inside where everyone was drinking wine, dancing, talking. "Want to dance?" I asked Ali and she smiled, "I'd love to."

Victoria POV

The whole night I couldn't stop staring at her. I love her, I totally love her. And I can't stop. She makes me feel things I never thought possible. I have to stop! She is with Karma and I can't be the idiot to ruin that. Everyone knows their relationship is solid. They love each other. Skylar loves her. Not me. I think at least. I doubt I'm wrong but I hope I am wrong at the same time.

Skylar was watching the movie and Karma pulled her back into her arms, acting all cute and cuddly. God I wish that was me. But it's not. And it will never be. I have to accept that.

When my phone buzzed I got nervous. And I was right to be because the message read,

Poor Victoria. Told you nobody loves you bitch.

-A

I looked around and sighed, laying deeper into the couch.

=^.^=

Everyone was asleep and I decided to leave and go home. I wanted to be alone. Just me because I can't fucking think right now.

I walked outside and heard leaves rustling, "hello?"

Nothing.

I hugged myself and kept walking in my yellow strapped shirt and leggings. I heard footsteps so I tried walking faster but they got closer. And closer. I reached my walkway to my house and I walked towards it but felt a large object hit the side of my head. I fell to the ground with a thump and blacked out.

Skylar POV

I woke up to a crash on the TV. This thing is still on? Jesus. I groaned and looked around the living room, "Vic?" I whispered. Where'd she go?

I looked around for her but couldn't see her anywhere. "Victoria?" I said and saw the front door was unlocked. I put a sweatshirt on and opened the door, walking outside. "Vic!" I shouted as I dialed her number.

Where the hell is she?

I got worried now. Thinking something bad happened and I heard a sound from my house, "Skylar? Victoria?" It's Karma. I walked back, worry plastered on my face and Selena said, "Victoria?"

"She's gone." I said as I approached them. "What? What do you mean she's gone?" Brooke said and I sniffled, "I looked everywhere. She's gone."

No POV

Dirt is heard being dug into with the steel shovel. A deep, dark ditch comes into view and in the ditch a yellow top is visible. The black hoodie continues throwing dirt on the person who is out cold, being buried alive. And that person is Victoria Fields.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

* cough cough * TBT * cough cough *

ooh oohhhh What you thinking?

cutesy emison?

Alison and Victoria parallels? o:

review and comment!

~stay fearless~

caleigh <13

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

145K 4.1K 62
Based on the ABC Family (now Freeform) show Pretty Little Liars. The girls have just found Ali and are on their way back from NY after killing A. Emi...
531K 10K 54
A-Free story about Alison Dilaurentis and Emily Fields falling in love. This story takes you on their journey full of Emison Fluff and Emison Fights...
53.1K 1K 37
Alison and Emily have been secretly seeing each other for months, but neither one have come out to their friends or families yet. What will happen wh...
49.8K 688 35
Love is not selective. The heart sees everything, but when it loves, it loves fully. For high school senior Alison DiLaurentis love is a weapon she w...