Queen of the Beasts✅

By b00klover09

👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Attention/ Authors Note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.2
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus
Bonus2
NEW Announcement
Queen of the Fangs!

11

66.8K 2.5K 455
By b00klover09

I awoke...to feel pain blooming in my body. I sat up...nervously looking around the room.

Looking down my naked body...my eyes widened. Bruises marred my pale skin. My stomach and thighs had bite marks everywhere. Even my chests did. I dont even recall him biting me. Maybe he did...I was just so worked up I did not notice. Looking down I saw a sleeping Sirus.

Disgust filled me. I got up and ran into the bathroom. Seeing an empty pale, I threw up the contents in my stomach. I clutched the bucket tightly...recalling the events of last night.

I had liked...some parts of the experience. Which made me throw up once more. The other parts...like when he entered me...and all after that were horrible. He ceased to stop when I told him it hurt. His grip on my body while...doing so was unbearable. The only good part...was when his tongue descended on my womanhood. Which I thought was un- Kingly....

After my stomach had calmed down..I used a wash cloth to wipe at my mouth...then went back into the room. I looked at myself in the mirror. My neck looked as if someone had gnawed on it...like a bone.

"Esmerelda?"

I quickly turned around to see King Sirus sitting up staring at me. "You're beautiful," He said as he got up and began to walk over to me...naked. His member...was thoroughly aroused...

I tried to cover myself with my hands as best as I could. Fear wracked my body. "N-no. Please do not make me do that again," I whimpered, taking nervous steps back.

He stopped in his tracks. "I won't," he said clearing his throat. "Here." He tossed me his shirt. I quickly put it on, staring at him warily. "I just want to bathe you...heal your bruises then you can go."

I shook my head. "I just want to go see Eddie."

"Esmerelda...we are not supposed to leave the room for a week. We should be working on ensuring an heir to the throne."

The thought of having a child with him made me physically ill. I heaved over the bucket once again and threw up liquid. After gathering myself together, I looked up at him. "You cause this...me to throw up. How could you ever think I would want to be with you again after I throw up thinking about...about that. Let me go see the only thing I love in this god forsaken place!" I spat at him. He just stared at me. "You have taken everything away from me. Everything. I just want to see him."

He left the room, leaving me by myself. I quickly washed up...gently washing my body. My entire body ached. I put on a long sleeved dress that the neckline was basically suffocating me. I did not care though. I didn't want anyone seeing the evidence of what he had done to me. It was disgusting.

Once I was remotely dressed, I began to walk around the castle trying to find my little brother. I was lost though. The castle was to large. I had no idea where I was going.

"My Queen?" I whipped around, to see Rowan. He looked at me with confusion. As if wondering why I was down this wing.

I smiled lightly, not being able to look at him. "C-Can you direct me to where my brothers room is?"

"My Queen are you alright?" He asked, as he was suddenly in front of me. Glaring down. I nodded nervously. "Esmerelda," he said and I snapped my head up.

"D-Don't call me that. Call me Esme please. H-he uses that name to much," I whimpered. He was the only one who called me by my full name. I did not like it.

"My cousin?"

I nodded my head while wiping at a few stray tears. "Mhm," I said trying to hold it together. I felt his large hand grip my shoulder. "Rowan do not touch me like that!" I shrieked. Instead of pulling his hand away he pulled me closer to him. To his chest. "Stop it!" I cried as he simply just held me there.

"Let it out."

I did.
I cried.
I sobbed.
I hit him.

Until I crumpled to the ground. He sat down with me, as I sobbed into my arm. "I miss them," I cried.

"I know."

"I hate him."

"He knows."

"I-I hate this place! I hate your people!" I cried as Rowan said nothing. "Why can't he let me leave? Rowan you can help me leave, can you not?" I asked, looking hopeful.

He shook his head. "No." I sighed shakily, and tried to get myself together.

"Everyone hates me. Including those two maids. They talked about me and Chelsea said she handled it. I have no idea what that means," I said while laughing a bit. I looked at Rowan to see realization dawning in his eyes. "What?"

"The blonde and red head?" I nodded.

Rowan smiled.

"They will never be able to talk....period. Chelsea ripped their tongues out."

********************************

"Are you finished?"

My eyes found the source of the gruff voice. My cousin stood at the dungeons gate. His hand over his forehead, pressing into his skin.

"No. continue."

Rowan couldn't stomach it. With keen hearing, I could hear the whip being thrown back...before it met with my tender flesh. A strangled snarl left my lips, as the silver lashed  my back. Searing pain shot all over my body. My skin producing patches of fur...trying to shift to the beast. To give me more comfort in my suffering.

The stench of my blood filled the dark and cold cell. I could smell the guards fear. Smell Rowan's anger. "Is...is that all my king?" The soldier asked once again, my hands gripping the silver chains that bounded me to the ground.

"More."

"No, put the whip down."

I snarled, throwing my head back to look at my cousin. "If you cannot stomach this leave."

Rowan slammed open the cell. "The soldier cannot even stomach this," Rowan said through gritted teeth. "Can you boy? Answer my question. Answer it!" Rowan shouted.

The soldier leaked himself. I smelt the odd mixture and glared at the man. No, Rowan was right. Boy. "No...I cannot."

"Then you do it Rowan!"

"There is blood everywhere. Haven't you had enough for today?"

The small ounce of anything human...anything King like that I had was being frayed by Rowan. "Unless you have killed the only things in your life that matter to you. Unless you have spilled their blood on the ground. My blood shed right now is nothing to the blood that I have spilt. So, brother, you either make me bleed or leave me to my hell!"

There was silence. The only thing audible, was harsh breathing. Which belonged to myself. I could already feel my body trying to repair itself as I suddenly heard him coming towards me. "She cane to me today....she despises you," he said as he began to release me from my silver chains. "Damn you, Sirus," he snapped as the silver burned his hands.

"That is not a surprise," I said as my thoughts wandered to my miserable wife. She was a jewel...a diamond. Strong and hard. "I consummated our marriage."

Rowan nodded. "I know."

"She told me she wanted me dead," I chuckled bitterly, as my hands picked at the burned flesh of my wrists.

"Now...that is what I call not a surprise."

"If she is with child...do you think she will harm it?" I asked absent mindedly. If she despised me that much...she would kill what we made. It was possible. I had seen women do it to plenty of men who hated them.

Rowan shook his head. "No never. Humans cherish the young. She is not an evil woman cousin. She is a hurting woman. A woman scorned. You are the face of her hate."

Ignoring Rowan's comments I began to put on my shirt. As soon as the fabric touched my skin, I growled out in pain. "Have you seen Chelsea?" Rowan questioned.

I gave him an interested look. "She's going to be gone for the week. She is in her heat. Do you need your clothing washed?" Rowan cut me a dirty glare.

"No. I was just wondering...which male caters to her?"

The child Sarah was his mate. But she was a child and he was a man. He probably needed a female to sate his needs until he could properly mate her. "As far as I know she has none. She takes some herbal mixture. It doesn't work..Fiona had tried it once." I shivered thinking of that time. I had to lock her in her own specific part of the castle and have the female maids watch after her. She was incredibly to persuasive with the male guards.

"Maybe...I will ask her to be her male."  I have been many women's male. It was a man who serviced a woman during her heat. It was a honor. Especially when I was a younger prince. I had my times.

"A maid Rowan."

"Yes, a maid. She is beautiful is she not."

"She is."

"Exactly. I haven't bed a woman in a while...and Chelsea. There is something about her."

"Do whatever you want, Rowan. She is a good maid though, don't break her heart. She is Esmerelda's only friend."

****************
Hey guys! Decided to update today cuz I probably won't do it in a while due to my crazy job and my classes. I feel like I have no time whatsoever and it sucks:(

Anyway thoughts on everything? Rowan? Sirus? Chelsea?

Please vote and or comment. Comments give me life!! Till next time guys;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 338 27
Back in this day and age, royalty no longer wedded royalty, simply because everyone now wanted to marry for love. Which is why a union like ours woul...
1.8M 90.2K 31
[Completed] Every Wolf Moon, humans are selected from each village to be sacrificed to the werewolves; creatures worshipped by humans as godlike figu...
8.5M 200K 101
"WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT INSIDE YOUR HEAD?" He trapped my trembling body between his arms and slammed his fist into the wall. I flinch at the sound as I...
240K 7.1K 33
"Don't you see?" she asked him, looking at him with tears in her eyes. The look made his heart hurt. He hated seeing her sad. "I do not." He says cal...