Steal A Heart ~ A Mithzan Fan...

By oko2021

Stella is a YouTuber. She meets the guys at Sky Media. A fellow editor catches her eye. She has secrets of he... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N (Important)
Chapter 25
A/N Important Again
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N again
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39 Part 2
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
A Mother's Day Special
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
A/N
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A Father's Day Special
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Announcement
Vacation!
Chapter 61
Guys
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Vacation Pictures!!
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Announcement
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 ;)
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Halloween Special
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80- Finale
Epilouge

Chapter 8

125 9 14
By oko2021

It was about an hour later till we finished browsing. I have about 29 dresses to try on. I tried on dress after dress and shortened it down to 2.

"I can't pick!" I said, looking at the two dresses. The one the right was a tight, mid-thigh dress. It was black and one strapped. The one in my left hand is is a short dress. Baby blue on the bottom and white on top. There is a belt in the middle. Picture above

I stared at them for five more minutes and I made a decision.

"Blue one it is." I said and.put the black one back. Alesa squealed as I put the dress on and added sliver heals. Alesa did my make up and added accessories Diamond earrings with matching necklace. A collection of bracelets and a clutch. She walked me to the mirror and I looked at myself. I gasped, I didn't recognize myself. I looked amazing. I didn't realize that tears welled in my eyes until Alesa said something.

"No. Don't you he ruining the makeup. Put those tears back girl! She said fanning my eyes.

"I'm sorry I just look to beautiful. What if Max doesn't like it. What if he changes his mind about me? What if he doesn't like me anymore?" I said and started panicking.

"Stop with the what if's! It will ruin your date. He will be speechless when he sees you! If he changes his mind about you then I will have a personal talk with him." She said and hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled.

"Thanks for being my friend." I said and grabbed my clutch.

"No problemo. They needed another girl in the office." She said and stretched. There was a knock on the front door and I stood up with wide eyes.

"I can't do this." I said backing away. She shook her head and pulled me down the stairs.

"You can and you will." She said and stopped in front of the door. I looked at her and she smiled. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Max stood there with flowers in his hand. He was fixing his shirt when I opened the door.

"Hey Stel-" he stopped when he looked at me. He stared wide eyed for what seems like forever. I was getting worried.

" I'll change if you-" I started but he interrupted me.

"You look beautiful." He said. I blushed.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said. He smiled and gave me the flowers. They were roses and tulips. They smelled terrific. "Thank you." I said and handed them to Alesa. "Keep these until I get back." I said she nodded and said goodbye. Max and I walked out of the house, we got into his car.

"So what are we doing?" I asked as he was driving. He laughed and shook his head. "What?" I asked, confused.

"It's a surprise, Stel." he said. I looked at him. Did he just call me Stel?

"What did you call me?" I asked. I never had a nickname before.

"Stel. You know your name without the 'a'" He said and chuckled. I smiled, we are a nickname basis. I sound such like a teenager.

Time Skip to dinner

We arrived at 'The Pink Door' (It's an actual restaurant in Seattle) and I was excited. I never been here and I heard it was a great restaurant. We got our table and it was reserved. As we walked to our table, I freaked out. Rose petals were everywhere and nobody was by us.

"How did you do this?" I asked amazed. I sat down as Max pulled out the chair for me. I thanked him and he sat on the other side.

"Don't worry about it." Is all he said. I smiled. I really like Max. His messy ginger hair and his all time cuteness. We are so alike in a way it's weird. I'm such a fangirl.

"What are you thinking about?" Max asked, interrupted by thoughts. I looked up realizing that I was stirring my drink. I don't even know why there is a straw in my wine.

"You" I admitted. He smiled and grabbed my hand. I blushed, his hand was warm and mine was cold. He warmed me, warmed my body, my heart. I don't love him, yet, but I do really like him.

"Your perfect. Nothing can ruin this night." He said and grabbed my other hand.

I'm perfect? I can't be. Stop! I can't stress now. If only my mom can see me now. Mom. Oh god I miss you. I could.have saved her. I say her lock herself in her room. If I wasn't to naive and innocent, I would.have done something. I blame myself everyday for her death. What could have I done differently? My douche of a dad did this to her. He killed her but I could have saved her. Why did you do this mom?

"Stella!" Max quietly yelled. I snapped up and he looked at me concerned. "Why are you crying?" He asked worriedly. I was crying? I need to get out of here.

"Excuse me." I said, quickly got up and went to the bathroom. Right as I walked in I started crying. Why now? I was on a good date! Come on panic attacks go away! I secretly yelled in my head. I locked myself in a stall and sat on the seat. I dialed Alesa's number and she picked up on the first ring.
A-Alesa Ad- Adam B-Barney
R-Ross S-Stella

A- Hey how's the date going? Your on speaker phone.

S- I can't. I can't do this. Alesa I'm having a panic attack.

A- Stella? What happened? Did Max do something?

Ad- I'm going to kill him.

S- N-no. I mean. I could have saved my mom and she would be still here today.

Ad- Stella stop! Don't let this ruin your date. Don't dwell on the past.

R- Yes Stella enjoy your date. Max needs to get laid.

Ad, A, ,B- Ross!

R- what?

I stopped listening to them arguing. I muted.my end of the call, while stage one of my usual attacks happen. Hyperventilating. I put my head in between my knees to help it. Why isn't this working?

A- Stella you still there?

I couldn't talk as I was hyperventilating. My breaths came in faster and faster. After a couple minutes it slowed and I took a deep breath.

Ad- Stella? Answer us!

S- I'm sorry I hyperventilated.

A- You aren't done with your attack aren't you?

I laughed

S- Stage one completed. Two more to go. I need to get back to Max.

R- No no. You can't go out there while in a panic attack. You need to stay here. I'll call Max.

S- No! I can do it. Just a little bit more time. I got about 15 minutes before the next stage comes. Please Ross.

He sighed

R- Okay 15 minutes.

S- Thank you so much

Ad, A- Stay safe Stella. Call us if anything happens.

B- Goods luck dirt

I hanged up and walked out of the bathroom. Max stood up right as he saw me.

"What happened? What took you so long?" He asked and hugged me.

"Nothing" I said quietly. He knew I was lying and let it go. Our food was here already and I stuffed my face.

"Are you hungry?" He asked, chuckling. I stopped and looked up, nodded and continued eating. 10 more minutes. I got done and started talking to Max.

"Max I really liked this. Can we do it some other time?" I asked. He looked up with wide eyes.

"Of course! I mean I thought you didn't like this. I was so nervous. You don't understand what you do to me." He said smiling. I laughed and looked at my watch. 5 minutes.

"Thank you." I said quietly.

"For what?" He asked, confused.

"For being you. For being there when I need you. Even when you don't know. Thank you for being everything I thought know one can have or do." I said tearing up.

"Stella your perfect. I thought I would never find someone like you. Your the one I want." He said and kissed my hand. My phone dinged as Alesa texted me. 2 minutes get out of there.

"I gotta go pee." I said and got up again. I quickly walked towards the bathroom. Thank goodness there was nobody in there. I silently thanked God. I called Alesa back and she answered right away.

A- What's stage two?

S- shaking, numbness, sweating, chockumg feeling. You know the norm.

Ad- Only you can make fun of this situation.

S- I know

I smiled but then it turned around into a frown. Stage two is in session. I said in my doctor voice in my head. I started to shake but it was faint.

R- So Stella tell us all about your date! I want to know.

S- Well at first it was perfect. Then I thought about my mom. Max is the best. I really like him. I asked for more dates.and he said-

My.phone buzzed interrupted me. It was a text from Max. I'm paying the bill. You okay? Don't make me come in there.

S- Guys I need to leave. Max will come i m here if I'm not out soon.

Ad- Damn Max and his oversized heart! You can't leave, stay in here.

S- I'll just walk straight to the car. I will be okay in there.

R- Don't move you don't know when it's going to get bad.

S- I'll be fine. I'll text you guys. I can't have Max seeing me like this.

They protested but I hung up. My phone blew up from texts from them. I silenced them, took a deep breath and walked out. I was shaking more now. I walked to my table, noticied that Max wasn't there. He must be up front. I walked towards the front desk noticed he was there. I walked towards him and slid my hand in his. He smiled and we walked out of the restaurant.

"Your shaking. Are you cold?" He asked stopping me. Reasonable excuse. I nodded. He took his coat off and gave it to me.

"Thanks." I said as he opened the door to the car. I plopped down in the car seat and let out a breath. I texted Alesa and said I'm ok. My shaking has gotten worse and I tried to hide it. Max noticed and turned up the heat. I closed my eyes and tried to stop this attack.

"Stella? What's wrong? Why are you shaking so much? " he asked concerned. I opened my eyes, realizing that I was shaking so much, it looked like a seizure.

"I- I'm fine. I'm j-just freezing." I said, re-closing my eyes. I started having a hard time to breath. Great. "How far away are we?" I whispered. He looked at his watch and then his gps.

"About 10 minutes." He stated. I groaned.

"Drive. Faster." I said. My voice came out raspy.

"What's wrong?" He asked, glancing at me and picking up speed.

"Panic attack." I finally let out. He was going to know one way or another. He cussed and started to talr a detour.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He practically yelled. I winced and groaned. My head was pounding. I didn't answer, which made him pissy.

"Fuck! Stella, you should have told me. I could have helped." He said, pissed. I have no idea why he is yelling at me. I could hardly breath, I couldn't talk.

"Thats it we are going to the hospital." He said stopping to turn around. No, they wouldn't do anything. I need my friends.

"Stop. Alesa, Adam. Now." I said gasping for air. This is the worst panic attack I ever had. I tried taking short breaths but nothing is coming in. Max sped towards their house. I quietly thanked him.

We finally got to the house and I was losing my vision because of no air. Max flew out of the car and picked me up bridal style. I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

"Stay awake, Stella." He whispered as he practically ran to the front door. As he walked up to the stairs the door opened, reveling a relieved Adam. The last thing I heard was Max. And I smiled.

I love you Stella.

A/N

2100 words for you guys. My chapters are usually 1000 words long but I wanted to give you a double chapter. Welcome!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1K 117
Sky/Adam Red/Michael Barney/John Mithzan/Max Tim/TimDotTV YourPalRoss/Ross JinBop/Jin Newscapepro/Cory SGC Barbierian/Nick Unicomics/Uni (I know Uni...
6.1K 215 24
Shelby is new at the offices. She moved to Washington cause her cousin invited her to work at the offices called Skymedia. She is sweet, energetic, a...
95.9K 2.7K 36
You record and edit on YouTube, though you aren't to popular. Then Adam calls. You get the job, you continue to do both. Then that red head comes alo...
4.9K 130 21
"FUCK!! I forgot my clothes in my room. Ross can you go get them." Max yells from the shower. Uploads with be random, it's when ever I can write them...