So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 14

13.5K 475 381
By omgchele

Teddy

I'm doing what Rob said and I'm trying to take back the control in my relationship. I don't want to control Victoria to the point where she's afraid of me but I want some more respect from her. And I don't want to force her into anything. The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to feel like I've failed my kids since we're divorcing and I still love her. I'll always love her but if she doesn't feel the same way, then I'm not going to force her into a relationship that's been toxic and getting worse for years.

So I decided to sit down and have a conversation with her. I'm not going to the hotel she's staying at and she's not coming over to the house with me so we'll end up sleeping together and never getting anything accomplished like the last time we tried to meet up. We're meeting up at a mutual spot so absolutely nothing can distract us, so we're meeting up at my club.

We have more to talk about than our relationship, but that's where I want to talk. Today I have a lot to get off of my chest about T3, the baby, Victoria's behavior, this new man I heard she's been seeing and how I was talking to Shyla. Shyla and I never did anything but I just want to be completely honest so she doesn't find out in the future and claim I lied to her. I just want to get everything cleared up with her so we can work on our marriage and our family, and hopefully T3 and Daniel will move back in with us once this is all said and done.

I looked to my right and watched as Victoria entered the club empty club. The club wasn't open right now, but it was gonna be open later on tonight. But since it's closed and empty in here, this gives Victoria and I the perfect opportunity to be alone and free from distractions. She walked up to me wearing a pair of jeans and a shirt that dipped really low. I bit my lip and watched how her titties bounced around in the shirt. I don't think she's wearing a bra, well, I hope she's not.

"Theodore!" she yelled, breaking me out of my trance.

I scrunched up my face. "Huh?"

"What the hell are you staring at? You're acting like you've never seen breast before, damn," she mumbled, taking a seat at the bar.

I followed her tot he bar and took the seat next to her. "I wasn't staring at you," I lied. "You just look good, that's all."

"Don't I always?" she smirked, making me smile.

"Yeah, you always do. You wearing a bra?"

She smiled, shaking her head. "Nope. Why? You noticed or something?"

"Nah," I chuckled.

"Mhmm, sure. So, what do you wanna talk about? Those stupid divorce papers you keep forcing me to sign? Well, I have a surprise for you." She unzipped her purse and pulled the papers out before sliding them my way. "I know you've been waiting on me to sign them and I decided to stop messing around and just go on and sign them so we can be done with this. Now that I've signed them, I'm hoping the two of us can peacefully move on."

I frowned as I looked down at the papers with her signature and initials written on it. I had been pressuring her to sign these when I was angry at her. A few months ago, I was in my feelings especially when it felt like nothing was going good for me. It was one thing after another. If it wasn't Victoria acting crazy, I had Theodore treating me like the bad guy, Lindsey acting like I hurt her because I'm making her grow up but the worst of all was when I found out Victoria was dating another man.

"Is it something wrong?" she asked.

I want her and I want us to work out but I'm not forcing her to stay with me. She signed the divorce papers so that means she really wants to get a divorce, and I won't stop her. I shook my head. "Nah, nothing's wrong," I said before I chuckled. "I'm just surprised you finally signed these after like six months of holding on to them."

She slightly smiled. "Uh yeah. I wasn't sure about whether or not I wanted to go through with this."

"So since you signed them, you must have made your mind up then, huh?"

She hesitantly nodded her head. "Yeah, I guess. My boyfriend thought it was best if I signed them so me and him can be together without me being attached to my ex. You know what I mean?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah," I mumbled. I knew she was dating the guy but I didn't know they were in a relationship. But how could she let some random nigga persuade her to get a divorce from me? "So, who's this mystery guy I've been hearing so much about? And when am I gonna meet him?"

She smiled. "Never. You don't need to meet my boyfriend. That's weird."

"If he's gonna be around my kids and family then I wanna meet him. What's his name?"

"Jayvion."

I raised an eyebrow, confused. "Your lawyer?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah, that's him."

"Oh, I didn't think he was your type."

"I didn't know I had a type. What's my type?" she asked, folding her arms.

I sighed. "I didn't mean it like that," I replied.

"Then what did you mean?"

"Don't you think he's a little young for you?"

"The younger the better. The young ones know how to keep up with me."

I chuckled as I slid my hand up her thigh, stopping right in front of her box. I knew she didn't like that nigga, she's only in it for the sex. "You sayin' that like I wasn't able to keep up with you. I always fucked you to sleep."

"You were good but I don't want my pelvis getting beat up and my walls being torn every night because you wanna go in raw and just go at it for hours. I always fell asleep right afterwards because you kept me up so long."

I smirked. "You ain't never had a problem with it before."

"Well things changed."

"I doubt they did but I'll let you think they changed. So when am I gonna get some ass now that we aren't seeing each other anymore?"

She laughed. "Never. What do you think this is? I'm going to be faithful to my man."

"Right," I chuckled, not believing her. "You said that about all the other niggas you dated in the past but you always came back to me when they were fucking up. I think I deserve my share, especially since I been fucking you good since high school."

"You're all right," she replied. "I've had better."

"Like who? I know it ain't that nigga Jayvion, or else you wouldn't have come here to see me in that low shirt. You didn't even have to give these papers to me. You could've gave the papers to your rinky dink lawyer and he could've sent them to my lawyer, since that's what you're supposed to do. I'm the best you ever had and you know I am. You let me go raw every time we fuck, even if we ain't together and I'm the father of our kids. You gon' be forever in debt to me and the only way to pay off your debt is to start rationing some p*ssy. Plain and simple," I explained, making her laugh at me but I don't know why she's laughing. I'm serious.

"Oh, your new bitch must not be giving you and ass. When was the last time you got some Teddy?"

I sighed, shaking my head. "You don't even wanna know."

"I do, actually."

"The last time I got some ass from you."

Her eyes widened. "My poor baby," she laughed. "Here's an idea, why don't you get some ass from your baby mama?"

"Which one? You or Charlotte?"

"Charlotte is and will always be your baby mama. I'm your wif--ex wife," she replied.

"So that technically makes you baby mama number two," I corrected her. "And I don't want Charlotte." 

"Then what are you gonna do?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know," I replied. The person I really want is tied up with some other nigga and isn't even thinking about me right now. "We gon' be best friends for now, or what?"

She nodded her head. "Of course. I need my best friend back. I might have lost my husband but I'm not going to lose my best friend too. We've known each other way too long to walk away from each other completely. You know, when ever you need me I'll always be there for you no matter what. But just know that we're friends, with no benefits."

I nodded my head. "Right, of course no benefits. Why would I need benefits from you when I can find a girl that's prettier?"

She started to nod her head but stopped. "Huh?"

"I can find a girl prettier than you and she'll be all the woman I'll ever need. Hopefully she can treat me better than my ex."

Victoria slightly nodded her head, not as happy as she was before. If she wants to show off her boyfriend and how quickly she's moved on from me, then she can but she's not going to be the only one finding somebody. I don't want her to know I'm desperate and in need of her love. I just want her to know that she can't control me and I don't fall back in love with her when she's done playing with her new man and ready to come back to me. 

Theodore III

"I think you should talk to Aubrey," Majesty told me as she drove away from Aubrey's house.

"How? I tried talking to him and he ain't even wanna talk to me. I've been tryna talk to him for months but he keeps shutting me out. I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

She sighed. "Well I think you should keep trying. What ever happened to him a few months ago obviously traumatized him, and I think he just needs somebody to help him by talking to him. He's shutting everybody out because he probably doesn't know how to cope with what happened and he probably doesn't understand why he's feeling the way he is. He just needs somebody to talk to or to just know that someone's there for him."

I sighed. "Alright, I think I can do that. But I just wanna know what happened to him."

"I'm sure he wants to know too. The police don't have any leads on what happened to him?"

"Nah because he insisted on not getting the police involved. I don't know why he didn't want them to know but he didn't want the police to know."

"If that's the case, then how'd somebody just drop his body off at the hospital without any police officers getting involved? That's pretty suspicious that a random body would get dropped off at the hospital and nobody seems concerned about it."

"Shit. I don't know. I didn't ask all of those questions when I got to the hospital. I was just tryna make sure he was all right when I saw him but his Mama wasn't even up to answering questions either. She was too busy crying."

"Oh," she mumbled. "I feel so bad for him. Jaz too, I can tell she's really hurt. Why do you think she came down the steps crying?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Hell if I know. They probably broke up again," I replied. "You know, they always breaking up then making up again.  I'll call Jaz tonight and see what's up."

"Okay, tell me what she says. I wanna make sure she's all right," she said as she pulled up in front of my apartment building. She turned off her car before turning to me. "When am I gonna see you again?"

"Tonight."

She hit my arm, smiling. "I'm serious Theodore."

"I am too." I slid my hand over to hers and grabbed it. "Come upstairs with me baby."

"I can't. Your sister and Andre are inside. And I can't stay out all night long."

I shrugged my shoulders. "So? We ain't gotta do nothing and your parents think you're spending the night with Jaz, so it's all good. Just come upstairs with me."

"And do what?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know, whatever you wanna do. What'chu tryna do?"

"I don't know. I wanna talk to you."

"That's fine. You gotta get me outta the car."

"Saying please would be nice," she said as she unbuckled her seat belt. 

I smirked. "Thanks Maj."

"Mhmm." 

She climbed out of her car and went around to the trunk to get my wheelchair out as I opened the door to get out. Majesty helped me into my wheelchair before pushing me inside of the apartment complex. We got on the elevator and rode it to the penthouse suite. As soon as the elevator doors opened up, we were hit by darkness so I'm sure Andre, Lindsey and Daniel are asleep. Majesty quietly pushed me back to my room and hit the lights before closing the door behind us.

"So, now what?" she asked, kicking off her shoes.

I smiled. "You can sit down and get comfortable for me." She side eyed me as she sat on the edge of my bed. "Loosen up Maj and get comfortable. It's gonna be a long night," I said as I wheeled myself over to the edge of my bed. Using my arms, I pulled myself up on my bed and laid back next to where Majesty was sitting. 

"So what are we gonna talk about?"

"Do you like to have sex?"

Her eyes widened. "Theodore!"

"What?" I chuckled. "You knew I was gonna ask, so go on and answer."

"I guess it's all right but I don't wanna have sex right now. I told you earlier that you're not ready to have sex. When are you gonna get out of this wheelchair? I miss seeing you standing up. And you gotta make sure you can dance with me at Prom."

I scrunched up my face. "Prom? We ain't going there."

She frowned. "What are you talking about? Yes we are."

"Maybe you can go but I ain't with that Prom shit. Unless you gon' be twerking and throwing that ass in a circle, then I'm not going."

"It's supposed to be an elegant event. I'm supposed to wear a beautiful dress and you're supposed to wear a nice suit. I'm not gonna be twerking in my expensive dress, sweating out my hair or ruining my makeup. Nobody will be twerking at Prom."

"Then Theodore won't be going to Prom," I replied, making her sigh.

"Seriously? You can get twerked on every single night of the year, don't ruin Prom."

"I'm not, that's why I'm not going," I replied. "Let's just not talk about that 'cause obviously you upset for no reason."

"I'm not upset, I'm just confused about why you're not going to Prom, only because nobody will be twerking. That's so stupid."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Oh well, then I'm stupid."

"Rich never did anything like this. He never had a problem with going to Prom with me," she mumbled. She tried to lay back on my bed but I pushed her back. 

"What the fuck you just say to me?"

She frowned. "Nothing," she mumbled.

"Stop all that mumbling and speak up and tell me what you said about Rich 'cause I really wanna know."

"Since you wanna know so badly, I said Rich never did anything like this to me and we planned on going to Prom together and he didn't have a problem with not getting twerked on. But for some strange reason, you got a problem with it. I swear you're such a dumb ass nigga sometimes."

"Why you comparing me and that nigga? You said you were over him."

"I am," she replied.

"Nah, you ain't 'cause if you were,  you wouldn't even be thinking about him or what he'd be doing if he was in this situation. You love him still, don't you?"

"No," she mumbled, turning away from me.

I just shook my head since it really wasn't a shocker. There's no way she can get over a two year relationship as easily as she did. I don't know why she keeps lying about it since she's still in love with him. Shit. For all I know, she could still be fucking with him on the low and not even telling me. That wouldn't be a shocker either. Being Majesty is cool and all but it has it's bad times like now. But every time some shit goes down between us, it's always somebody else driving a wedge between us.

"Right," I chuckled. "You a mother fucking lie and you can get the fuck outta my house."

She quickly turned around, with wide eyes. "What the hell? I said I didn't love him!"

"What'chu saying and what'chu doing aren't adding up. You might be saying you don't but your body is telling me something completely different. How come you couldn't look me in the face and say that shit? Right. I know why, 'cause you're a got damn liar," I replied. "If you still have feelings for the nigga, just admit it."

"It's nothing to admit. I don't have feelings for him anymore."

I clenched my jaw together as I listened to her lie to me again. "Man, I swear all that lying is just pissing me off. Just tell me the truth."

"I am telling you the truth."

"Well it sounds like a lie," I told her. "So you can go. I don't want you staying here with me tonight, especially since you can't tell me the truth about something so simple."

She rolled her eyes as she climbed off of my bed. "Whatever, I'm not kissing your ass just to stay here tonight. I can go back to my house like I planned on doing and you can sit here by yourself like you do every night," she said as she put her shoes back on. "You're such an insecure little boy."

"And you got a little too much confidence for me but it's bitches like you that make me question shit all the time."

"Bitches like me?" she asked, confusedly.

I nodded my head. "Yeah, bitches like you," I stated. "You heard me. I swear, you the type of female that'll be all over one nigga while you out fucking the next nigga behind the first niggas' back. I've been good to you but you're still stuck on that bitch ass nigga, after all the shit he did to you. He was cheating on you since the day y'all got together and you stayed with his ass. I always wondered why you stay with him, but you were probably cheating on him too."

She frowned. "I never cheated on him."

"But you let him cheat on you."

"And you cheated on your girlfriend with some hoe that you got pregnant. I don't ever bring up your past but you always bring up mine, even after I've told you what he did hurts me."

"Well you hurt me too."

She rolled her eyes. "Somebody's always hurting your feelings. Why don't you grow a pair of balls and suck it up like every other nigga? You need help," she said as she stormed out of my room.

I shrugged my shoulders and just scooted down in my bed. I don't care if she's mad. She needed to hear that so she can get her ass back on track. She's out here making me look stupid while she has feelings for two different niggas. I don't know what she's doing behind my back with him to make her suddenly bring him up but I'm not with that shit. If she wants him, then she can have him. I'm not like her. I'm not staying with somebody and I know they're cheating on me. I can find me another girl, easily. And she needs to realize that she can easily be replaced.

Effrin

I stood downstairs in my basement cleaning my guns and knives. I don't know why I've been so paranoid lately but I feel like something bad is about to happen. Things have been too calm and quiet lately, so I know something is bound to happen one of these days. And too many things in the past have been unfinished. Some shit is bound to pop off any day now and I plan on being prepared for it when ever it comes.

I sucked my teeth once I heard the basement door opening up. I don't know why Sincere's always coming down here checking up on me. "Effrin?" she asked as she walked down the steps. 

"What's up Sin?"

I kept my back turned to her but she walked up to me and slid her arms around my waist. "What are you doing? I'm bored upstairs since you've been down here all day. Can you come upstairs with me?" she asked.

I sighed. "I told you earlier that I'm busy Sin. Go back upstairs."

She frowned. "Why? I wanna spend time with you Effrin."

"We just spent time together the other night at dinner."

She smacked her lips. "You scarfed your food down in like five minutes before you came back down here doing Lord knows what! What the hell are you doing down here anyways? Don't tell me you're trying to go back out on the streets."

I sighed. "I'm not tryna get back in that shit Sin. I'm just handling business."

"Business like what? When normal people handle business, they aren't cleaning guns and knives. You know I'm no dumb ass Effrin, if you won't tell me what's going on then I'll just find out by myself. You already know Charmaine will give me the tea on anything going on around here, so I can find out if you don't wanna tell me. Now what's going on and tell me the truth."

I sighed. "Since you wanna know so badly, I'm just trying to protect myself."

"From what? We live in Beverly Hills, nothing is gonna happen to us."

"Shit is gonna happen regardless, Sin, especially being who we are and all the shit we did in our younger days. I still got beef with nigga from years ago and I'm sure they wouldn't have an issue hurting me or you. I'm just tryna protect us in case something does happen to us."

She squinted her eyes, looking me up and down, I guess trying to figure out if I was lying or not. "What do you know that you're not telling me?"

"Nothing, I'm just worried."

"Worried about what?"

I smacked my lips. "Damn Sin. Can't a man be worried about his family?"

"Yes, but you're not just any man. The things you do always seem to have consequences that hurt other people around you."

"Yeah," I agreed with her. "But I always help the people I hurt."

"Yeah you do but innocent people are always hurt in the cross fire. So, what's going on?"

I took a deep breath. "It's nothing in particular Sin, I just don't feel safe around here. Shit's been too quiet around here for too long and I know some shit's gonna happen soon so I'm just getting prepared. You need to get prepared to 'cause if me and you gotta dip, then we getting out of here baby. Fuck everybody else."

Her eyes widened. "What about our family?"

"They gon' have to figure something out but you ain't getting hurt Sin. I'd kill a nigga if he hurt you."

She softly sighed as she leaned her head against my shoulder. "I know you will but you gotta think about the family too."

"I am but you're my world Sin. You already know how I feel about you, so if something was to happen to you, I'd probably die," I explained to her as my finger grazed over the trigger of the gun in my hands. "I'm only going this far to protect you Sin. I can't let none of these niggas lay a hand on you or get the thought of breaking into my crib again or having the balls to aim a gun at you. I'm tired of these little niggas running around here like they run shit. One thing you don't do is fuck with my wife, and they did that. Now I'm heated and I'm prepared to do anything I can to find out who sent them little niggas to my crib."

"Look at me Effrin," Sin said, grabbing my face and looking me in the eyes. "Well as flattered as I am that you want to protect me, I'm not cool with you chasing trouble. We changed the locks and we've got tighter security around here. You need to sit back and let the security do what you're paying them to do because you're too old to still be chasing after trouble. And as much as you don't want me getting hurt, I don't want you to get hurt either. Who's going to protect me once you're gone?"

I slightly smiled. "Nobody, 'cause I'm all the man you need."

She smiled too. "Right and once you're gone, nobody will protect me and all the hard working you've been putting in to protect me will go to waste once you get hurt. You get what I'm saying baby?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah."

"You love me enough to stop doing this?"

"I love you," I smirked.

"But do you love me enough to stop?"

I sighed. "C'mon Sincere, I got a lot of shit on my plate ri--"

"Do you love me enough to stop?" she cut me off. 

"Yes, damn."

"Say it," she demanded.

"I love you enough to stop doing this shit ma."

She smiled. "Alright. Give me a kiss."

I leaned down and kissed her lips. "Now can I get some privacy, please?"

"Nope, we're going out tonight."

"What's going on?"

"We need to pick up some food and decorations for the family. We're having a family dinner over here this weekend and I want everything to be perfect for when everybody comes over. Even Deonte and Mylene are coming over, and you know we haven't seen them in like forever. And all of our grand babies are coming over, so I want everything to be perfect for them."

I scrunched up my face. "You know how I feel about having a lot of people in my house Sincere. I'm not with that shit and I told you this before."

She shrugged her shoulders. "You tell me a lot of shit but I don't ever listen. But this is your family Effrin, you can trust them."

I sighed. "Whatever, I'll try to trust them."

She smiled. "I'm glad you can. I'm even gonna try to get in contact wit--"

"Don't say it," I cut her off, making her scrunch up her face.

"I'm gonna try to get in contact with E.J.," she continued. "He's our son and he's been exiled from this family long enough. I want him to come back to the family because I know I'm not the only person who misses him."

"Oh, you are," I sarcastically replied.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. I just want my family to be together and I want everybody to stop fighting all the time because families aren't supposed to fight. We're supposed to love each other, and I don't want my son thinking I hate him. I don't know how you feel, but I don't want any of my kids thinking I hate them," she explained. "E.J. might be a lot of things but he's just misunderstood and needs some attention from his Mama, and his Daddy too."

I shook my head. "Man, you can continue to baby his 47 year old ass all you want but I'm not doing it. I raised him, and that's all he needs from me. We raised all the kids the same and for some reason he turned out differently. We didn't do shit to him but love him all his life but I'm not putting up with that shit. He's disrespectful Sin."

"So are you Effrin."

I shrugged my shoulders. "So what? I'm the parent, I can be as disrespectful as I want."

She rolled her eyes, finally letting go of me, and beginning to walk up the steps. "Whatever. I don't care about what you say because I'm still going to invite him over for dinner and we're still going out tonight to get food and decorations, so be ready when ever I'm ready to go."

I sucked my teeth. "Bye Sincere."

"Bye rude ass nigga," she said as she slammed the basement door close.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

200+ Comments.

Sorry about this boring chapter. I've had terrible writer's block all this week because I just have sooo much going on. I'm trying to get my school work done, find outfits and stuff for Prom, Graduation, my Pinning Ceremony, my induction ceremony into National Honor Society, Grammy's (It's this thing at my school where the seniors perform like celebrities) and I'm still trying to work on the weekends. I just have a lot going on, so please excuse this boring chapter, buuut...

How do you guys feel about this chapter? What do you want to see out of this book? How do you guys feel about Sincere trying to reach out to E.J.? Should she reach out to him or should she just leave him alone like Effrin's saying? How do you guys feel about Effrin being so paranoid? How do you guys feel about Theodore and Majesty's relationship? Should Teddy and Victoria continue with their relationship? 

Lindsey's in the MM.

And I know y'all saw Love and Hip Hop last week. Am I the only person just DONE with that Peter, Tara and Aminah situation? Like, it's so old and boring now because they're both stupid for going back to him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 20.4K 35
Heiress never had it easy growing up, especially after her mother died. She grew up around her father and his harem of women. Many women were in and...
Grace By UnforgettableMovie

Mystery / Thriller

300K 13.3K 49
Over the past two years, twenty-one-year-old Tessa has been struggling to shove the pieces of her life back together. It's not an easy task, given t...
67.8K 2.1K 36
[Highest ranking #85] "Your family killed my mother for no reason plus I'm a pathetic weak girl, so don't expect us to be friends even if we have to...