Love will win (Kai x Reader)

By _Lila_Loomsdown_

Life hasn't always been easy for (y/n). Many events transpire; some things she deals with, others are too ove... More

What now?
How
Heart broken
Healing
Emergancy
The Fight
Lies, news, fun
Lets get down to buisness
No, its my fault
Always
The breakup
I dont understand.
All over again
Kiss begins with Kai
Confessions of a lifetime
Be mine?
First time for everything
He finds out...
Where are you?
Dealing isn't always feeling
Lost and found?
Home Sweet Home
Celebration/ Truth be told
No Matter What
Too Little Too Much
Back in action
Miss. Misunderstood
Already?
Chosen
Yours Truly
Dandelion
New beggining
Recovery
Confusion
Special day
Perfect
This is the moment
Its A Beautiful Day
Till Death
Thank You!
NEW BOOK

One or the other

3.3K 122 184
By _Lila_Loomsdown_

Warning- This may be a trigger for some. Some words that might trigger suicidal thoughts are in this so please be careful reading if you are at risk.

Months had past since the break up. (y/n) found out about Kai and Skylor. They had gotten together after a few months of hanging out with each other and it completely crushed her heart to know. She pretended to move on. She faked smiles once again. She faked laughs. She faked Happiness. She was back to square one. Now it's back to where they started, it seemed.
-

Kai smiled genuinely, as he walked to his door opening it revealing his, favorite girl. Skylor.

"Hey K-" He cut her off dipping her down and kissing her passionately. She kissed back wrapping her arms around his neck. Kai deepened the kiss and pulled away for air. "I love you." He spoke dreamily. Skylor blushed as she looked down smiling. "I love you most."

Kai intertwined his hand with hers. "So, what do you want to do today?"-She smiled-"It doesn't matter as long as I am with you." Kai chuckled kissing her delicate soft cheek. "How about we go walk around town?" He asked."I would love that."

The two lovers walked hand in hand out of Kai's room. (y/n) walked past them in a hurry, she didn't like to see them together it hurt her more than it already had.
She didn't realize how fast he would move on. It hurt more than she could ever explain. They went from Strangers, to Friends, Best friends, Lovers, and back to Strangers.

"Hey (y/n)!" he spoke as nothing had happened. She looked at him for a moment and started to tear up, "Hey.." She spoke, looking down. Skylor kissed his lips softly and smiled, "I'll be outside waiting for you." Kai smiled. "Yes of course Babe. I'll be out soon." (Y/n) sat awkwardly facing Kai.

He shook his head getting out of his day dream. "Oh yeah.. don't know if you know, but Skylor and I are together if you haven't guessed." Kai chuckled. (Y/n) didn't speak, she look up with tears threatening to spill.

"How did you do it?" she asked.
Tears rolling down her face she began to walk away.
"Do what?" He asked emotionless.
(Y/n) looked back.
"How did you leave? How did you leave me like I was nothing? I was hopelessly in love with you. I smiled every time I got a text from you.
It seems like just yesterday. Everything ended so fast. The way you talked to me, and the way you looked at me......I thought why we had was special. I actually thought I found true love. But now I look back at you, and your smiling like nothing happened. I was just wondering, how did you move on so fast? How did you love someone, without actually loving them?" She wiped a tear away, looking at Kai one last time. It really was over.

Kai rolled his eyes. "I thought you moved on, (y/n). It seemed like it. You seemed happy. You smile. You laugh. You are still sassy. Nothing's changed with you." he said grabbing her wrist and turning her around. "You know Kai, things aren't always what they seem. If you really looked deep into my eyes you would know. It's scary what a smile can hide. Isn't it sad how we can fall apart without anyone realizing it?" She cried. Kai paused as he process what she said. (y/n) wiped some of her continuously flowing tears. "Thats what happens." she said gritting her teeth a little. "You let people in and they destroy you." She frowned running to her room slamming the door. She plopped onto her bed crying harder than she had in a while.

Kai slowly walked outside replaying what had just happened. Was she really hurting that much? He was thinking so much that he ran into the wall because he was not paying attention. Skylor rushed to his side. "Are you okay Kai?!" Kai nodded. "Yes just deep in thought." Skylor tilted her head to the side. "Whatcha thinking about?" Kai sighed. "Nothing important."
-

(Y/n) cried and cried and cried. She shifted onto her pillow when she felt something crumbled underneath her. It was a note... from him.....

Dear (Y/n),
It sucks you don't have your little boy toy huh. Well, I have some people that want him.... All you have to do is stay awake and don't say a word about this... Basically leave yourself locked in this room. If you fail to keep these orders, your precious Kai will be put into the hands of dangerous people.

Kisses,
-You know who

She gasped as she held the note ripping it up. Even if she was hurting because of him she would be there for him. She knew this would be the end of her. No sleeping, no drinking, no eating, no coming out of her room, and no talking. She would die for him even though everything had happened. Stay awake that's all she had to do. Otherwise he promised to take Kai away. After all she wanted to die anyways. She knew no one would care they were all too angry at her still. She knew that she deserved every terrible thing that was thrown at her. She wanted this. She knew it would numb her pain. Dead. That's all she wanted to be. (y/n) never wanted to be suicidal ever but it hurt and she was alone. She couldn't handle it herself. She was worthless, a disappointment, a cheater... (y/n) accepted all of this. She knew it was for the best.

-Time skip to a few weeks later-

Kai woke up and yawned trying to sit up only to be found he was bound by ropes and not in his home. The ropes were stronger than usual. He pulled against the ropes with all his might, but they wouldn't give."Don't bother." A voice said. He looked up to reveal a thin girl with bloody wrists and bruised eyes, bound with the same rope. "I already tried."... He knew that voice all too well. "(Y/n)?" He asked trying to scoot closer to her. "It's me... and I'm sorry....so so sorry I couldn't protect you I couldn't do it...this is all my fault." she said hoarsely. She wanted to cry but she had no more tears left to cry. She was weak, no food, water and sleep does quite a deal on you.

"W-what do you mean? What happened to you? Where are we?.." Kai asked scooting next to her as best as he could. "I-I got this note tell me to stay awake in my room as not to speak or else you would be taken, and after a week or two I passed out!" Her tears finally were able to fall, coming all out like sprinklers. "Hey, this isn't your fault you could've died! Thank you for trying to protect me, but I can do that myself." Kai groan annoyed. Everyone always thought he needed help, but most of the time he didn't.

(Y/n) began to cry harder than before. Kai sighed, "I'm sorry you had to go through this but all would've been well if you tried to tell me." She frowned. "Can't you see I couldn't!!! You don't understand, I've been here for multiple days and nobody noticed. I did it for you!"

Kai bite his lip. He knew she was doing something good to protect him even if he was being a jerk to her. She never creased to be loyal even when all relations between them seemed to be at a dead end. "You're right. I am sorry. I am being a terrible person. Thank you for protecting m-." Kai stopped in mid sentence hearing a deep
menacing laugh, ring through the corridors of the hidden far off place where they were kept hostage.

"Well, well, well." the male figure spoke stepping into the light. His long shaggy messy black hair lay down his back. His red eyes gleaming through their souls, it seemed. "The two young strangers are talking again." Kai growled. "Who are you and what are you doing with us?" The mysterious male laughed. "What am I doing? Well...You ruined me. I plan on returning the favor."

Kai looked at him confused. "I don't even know you." The figure laughed his evil laugh again and paced slowly around them. "You may not, but I know you. You did something that angered me.. Now you two stand up and do as I say or Skylor gets hurt." Kai gasped. "Where is Skylor! Tell me now and Don't hurt her!!!" The man laughed. "I knew that was going to happen so I hid her far away from here so if you find a way to escape you couldn't find her." he grinned mysteriously. "Now stand and follow me, and when I untie you, don't get any ideas of running off or the bomb planted on her gets activated." Showing the dooms day device he cut their binds.

(Y/n) gritted her teeth angrily standing. "You are a sick man." He didn't take any offense though only scoffed. "You know I'm charming, darling." He grinned slapping (y/n) in the face causing her to yelp in pain, she held her cheek. "You've got as much charm as a dead slug." The man rolled his eyes. "Apologize! Now!" (y/n) yawned. "Im sorry that your little sorry life is a piece of crap. Grab a shovel and bury your stupid hatred!" She yelled, glaring at him. And If her looks could kill, he would've been stabbed, staked, buried, dug up, and staked again for good measure."That doesn't sound like an apology" he frowns."Bite me"

Kai slowly walked behind trying not to speak out or doing anything. He wanted to protect his girlfriend. She wasn't dying on his watch. "Stop it (y/n)! Don't get my girl killed. please..." Kai sighed looking at the ground. "Right. Im sorry." She bellowed ashamed.

The man stopped at a cliff. "What are we exactly doing here?" Kai asked afeared about what was going to happen. "I'm glad you asked. So, in order to get my revenge I need you to answer something." he smirked. "What?"
"You see I need you to chose...between Skylor and (y/n)." Kai opened his mouth to speak. That shushed him. "There's a catch. You choose Skylor, You got to push (y/n) down this cliff to her death. If you chose (y/n), you have to press this button and Skylor is dead, kaboom she goes."

Kai stood there wide eyed along with a shocked (y/n). The man sneered at there expressions.

"You're choice." he started.

"Skylor or (y/n)?........."

Very long chapter I know! And long wait, with a cliff hanger I'm sorry I've been editing like crazy it takes awhile when a chapters this long, but I hope you enjoy and get suspense during this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 402 15
Sequel To 'Handcuffed To The Player, Kai x Reader' Y/n and Kai Have been Dating for 2 Years now, but their couple starts to face more problems and Y...
139K 3.2K 29
The title says it all! I hope you enjoy!
22.3K 676 37
You first meet the ninja because of a tragic event. You don't think you'll ever meet again, and you don't care. You shut yourself out of the world an...
2.7K 50 13
Skybound had essentially never happened, though two unfortunate people now have to live with the memories of those events along with all the regret...