Void In My Heart

By Collidewithfate

Everyone thinks that being a Hollywood Superstar would change their lives Forever. Well it does, but for Hera... More

Void In My Heart
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
ELLIEPHAAANNTT
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Read Me Not
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

Twelve

21 11 1
By Collidewithfate

Hera

"Hera, the guy that dropped you off yesterday." Victoria started a conversation, and me, are busy digging my omelet, bacons and milk, I have to make my self full till noon.

"What about him?" I asked furrowing my brows.

"Is he your friend or something?" She said, chewing her food.

"Favor could you? Please don't talk when your mouth is full, it's really disgusting" I state in a matter of fact tone. She mouthed in sorry, and she swallowed her food and spoke again.

"Okay so who's the guy? Is he your admirer?" She squealed, pressing my arms, I almost choke, when I heard that, I take a sip of my water and spoke.

"Oh, don't be absurd! I don't making flirts with someone, and specially, with the guy like Blake, I mean, we're just friends." I stated.

"So how about Fallon? The guy in our neighborhood? Is he also your suitor? I think you like him." She said with the eyes creased. I blushed about the idea that Fallon is my suitor, and the idea that he likes me. I hope so.

I finished my food and headed to the sink and saw Aunt Milicent washing the dishes, and then I hugged her. She smiled and I let go of hugging her and she grab the dishes in my hand and she started washing it.

"Auntie, thank you for everything." I whispered. She stopped a bit and turn to face me. "I love you just like how I love your mother." She hugged me and I can feel the tears in my eyes. "I know." I whispered, we let go of our hugging, she smiled and wipe off the tears of my eyes.

"Well, I guess, I need to go. Goodbye." I kissed her in the cheeks and hugged me one more time and I proceeded to the parking lot where Victoria is waiting. I hop inside the car, and fastened my seatbelt. I wish I have my baby, Mini Cooper with me.

...

After so much fuss, I can now see the huge image of Bluewaters High School. The students are gathering around some are chatting, playing guitars and some are sitting in the stone bench. I looked at my gold wrist watch with my name carved inside in it.  It's already 7:00.

Okay! I still have time to roam around the campus. But first, I need to go to my locker, to get my books in advance, because the hallway will be so crowded anytime, soon.

And I was right. A lots of students are gathering in here, like a huge buffet is happening in here. "Excuse me, coming through," I said to the people who are blocking the way. Oh my gracious goodness! I can feel that I'm running out of oxygen.

At last, I finally reached my locker. I searched the key in my bag, and opened it. I knitted my brows upon seeing a white envelope placed at the bottom of the papers as I remembered, I didn't put this thing on my locker. I opened it and read what was written. It was written in a cursive style and says that;

Hey, bitch! Stop flirting with Fallon. He's mine and your seducing him. Stop flirting, with him you scumbag!.

All the love,

Unknown.

My blood starts to boil. Who's this idiot sending me nonsense letters. Flirting with Fallon? That's crazy I'm not flirting with him, he's my friend, and no more. Friends. If I will know who is this slut who send me this letter, I will make her life miserable, and make her, regret.

I just don't want people to mess with the wrong girl. My mind echoed, great the universe is on my side today.

...

I get into my classes in a sour mood. I started to take notes but I wasn't listening to the discussion. I don't care about the topics, I wasn't even interested. I lower down my head to see Fallon looking at my direction. I looked up and he quickly looked away.

Lunch came and I still wasn't on the mood. I started to chastised on the people on the cafeteria, who are making hell noises. After lunch, I headed to the library to I don't know. I actually don't know what am I doing in the library. But I need some piece of mind.

I snob at the librarian. I don't care about her good afternoon greetings because I'm not an afternoon person. I searched the shelf and found, a not so interesting book, but I don't care, I have my feel to read it.

The Book Of Knowledge.

Still not interesting.  I Start to flip the pages and found nothing. My phone beeped and I almost killed myself upon hitting my head on the wall. I grab my phone on my bag and opened the message and It was from Nanny Sally. And she said that she was sick, oh no! I have to go get home and take care of her, I can't stand to lose another nanny again.

This is going to be a long dayI thought.

The wait is killing me. It's almost thirty minutes, and I'm still standing in here. I hope Nanny could wait.

At last a bus came and I'm really exhausted. The bus stopped in front of me, and I rushed inside and found a seat. I sat next to a brunette girl, with hoodies. I think I know her but I can't remember when did we met. I smiled at her and she just ignored me. Great! I'm trying to be nice but nobody sees it.

...

Minutes passed and I get out of the bus, and take a walk to my huge house. I can see from here it's color, and it's image, it's really huge. I can feel my heart are pounding too fast, when I reached the gate. I noticed that the security guards are not here. Where are they?.

I get inside the house in a sedate way. The garden maintained it's beauty, and the large fountain remains the same, when I left. I opened the huge main door, and I scanned the house. Nothing have much changed then, all the furnitures are perfectly arranged, and the paintings, still the same.

"Nanny?" I called, as I was walking in the stairs. My heartbeat had gone wild, and I reached my room, but I need to see Nanny first. I need to go to the basement.

When I finally reached it, I knocked the door slightly and there was no response. I knocked again and again but there's still no response. I opened the door and my eyes widened, when I saw, Nanny Sally lying in her bed sleeping, with a blanket. Oh poor Nanny. I slowly walked to her bed and kissed her cheeks, and she let out a grunt.

"Nanny?" I whispered, she slowly opened her eyes, and she was shocked upon seeing me. I spoke before she does.

"Are you okay? I missed you!" I said and my voice began to crack, my tears are flowing freely, and Nanny wipe it out of my face.

She smiled. "I'm okay dear, I'm glad your here, I missed you too." She kissed my forehead, and hugged me,and I hugged her back.

"Are you still sick? Where are the security guards? The gardeners? Where are they, I haven't seen them around." I said in awe. She signed, whoah, I think something bad happened.

"They're all gone." She replied looking down avoiding my eyes.

"What do you mean, gone?"

"They already quited their jobs and they all went home to their different provinces."

"Oh," I muttered, under my breath.

"Dear are you okay, living at Milicent?" She asked her voice pale.

"Yes, I like it in there." I smiled when I remembered Fallon.

"And your studies?" She asked raising an brows.

"Everything went well." I forced a smile, to assure her that everything is okay, even though it's not.

Nanny insisted to stand up but she failed. I said I need to take care of her, I don't care about my boring classes, and my Nanny needs me here, so astalabista.

I cooked her food and make her a drink, and few minutes, she fall a sleep that I was grateful for. And me making my way to visit my room and my walk in closet. My room remains the same, Nanny are taking up too well of my room. It's color Carribean Blue, still really amazing.

My walk in closet, remains the same of course, I carresed it's wall, and it's a bit dusty. I walked through the staircase slowly, when I heard a honk of a car. I looked out of the window  and saw a red car. Oh no, please don't let it be... Dad.

Dad opened the gate, when he found that the security guard wasn't there. He then parked his car to the parking lot, and I heard a steps on the floor, and I was beyond nervous. What if he finds out that I'm living in the countryside and attending school. He will surely freak out if he knows.

"Hera? Dear? Dads home." He called.

Oh no.

Dad's home.

........

Tada!

Chapter Twelve!

Hera's dad is home. So what if her dad finds out.?

Okay, so I got my free time today, and I decided to make this chapter.

The song for this chapter is Good Girls by Five Seconds Of Summer.

Chapter dedication: again I want to thank Ellie for the cover she made for me. Mwahh.

Ps. Check out my other story, M LOVE FROM THE PAST. Check it out on my profile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 799 33
Imagine when your sister got arranged to your university crush. You can't be sad or mad to your sis. At last, it's not her fault. But what's more int...
1.1K 62 33
"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this guy being serious right now? Is he actu...
230 80 26
"I told you, you should've taken a picture" "Too bad. We'll be seeing each other more often. Hi, I'm Noah, final year student at Glacier Academy, han...
617 111 16
Anera was a sixteen year old girl with a boyfriend name Daerion. Sweet, kind and sensitive the prefect guy. The saying "love is blind" is so true...