Eleanor Snape- Book 5, Part 2

Galing kay elvissparrow

The last book in the Eleanor Snape Series. Follow Eleanor as she copes with the outcome of the Second Wizardi... Higit pa

Alive
Discussing My Well Being
Speaking Up
Being Diagnosed
My First Violent Outburst
Tearing a Family Appart
Strangers
I Find Humour
Mood Swings
Planning to Move Forward
My New Normal
I Don't Like Questions
Remembering the Worst
Absolute Panic
Ivy Winters
Star Gazing
So Close...
The Most Beautiful Thing Anyone has Even Told Me
To Have a Mother
Gilderoy Can Make Even the Most Sophisticated Woman Act Like a School Girl
Cakes and Sparklers
Kind of Home
An Unexpected Visit
An Unexpected Relationship
Goodbye
Lucius Gets Angry
Separation Anxiety
A Day at the Apothecary
The Devil's Bird
Meeting the Mud-Lover
An Agreement
Evaluating
The Christmas Curse
Tightening Relationships
The Best Present I Could Ask For
I Can't Remember
Christmas on the Psychiatric Ward
Gifts and Giving
Covering Up
Snape: Scoundrel or Saint?
The Boy Who Lived
What?
A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words
Healer Green's Surprise
Healer Phillips
Getting Caught
Operation Crack the Yankee
Betrayal
The Worst (Or Best) Group Session Ever
A Promise to Healer Green
He Comes Back
Late Night Ideas
I Am "Rewarded"
Gilderoy's Episode
We Kick Chase Out of The Group
"Excitement"
Bargaining
I Anger the Group
Lucius's Surprise
Talks of Father
Conflicted Feelings
Talks of the Wedding
Don't Forget to Write
Narcissa's Realization
Intervention
Our First Group Activity
Explaining What's Crooked
Wimping Out
I Really Hate the Press
Asking for Awkward Solutions
Beauty is a Lot of Work
In Sickness and In Health
The Orange Wedding
The Morning After Bliss
The First Fight
Consequences
Options
Healer Kasigawa
And Now There's Four
A Talk By the Lake
Not the Wanted Reaction
Ivy's Return
Fear Arises
Considering Names
Busting Watermelons
Sarah Beth Drops By
Panic and Pain
"Miracle"
Feelings of the Father
Sleep
Hysterics and Racing Thoughts
Going Back to the Psychiatric Ward
"Emotional Attachment"
A Realisation
I Can End It All
Help
The Suicide Ward
Emotional Changes
Sleep Troubles
An Absurd Idea
Our Second Group Activity
A Manic Episode
My First Attempt
Going Home Again
Narcissa and Lucius Consider My Happiness
The Train There
Albergo Stadio Nel Cielo
Navigating Italy
My Real Gondola Ride
Returning Home
Guilt
Our Third Group Activity
Chase's House
Pushing Myself Furthe
Admitting Mistakes
Epilogue
Author's Note
Fun Facts and Q&A
Author's Note Part 2
CONTEST INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
CONTEST WINNER
Brother's Malfoy

Oh, Fuchs!

1K 15 6
Galing kay elvissparrow

"I don't know what they did to me! I don't remember!" I vented to Gilderory the next day, pacing around the room. Healer Green had stepped out for a minute, leaving Gilderory and I alone. This time, we were in Gilderory's room instead of the office. I decided to use the moment to my advantage and talk about the night before with an outside source (One I trusted, of course). 

"What?" Gilderory asked. I let out an annoyed breath.

"I mean the last thing I remember is going to therapy. I can't remember what I did, but apparently it was something bad."

"So?"

"And I- What?" I stopped and looked at him in wonder.

"So?" He repeated. "That happens to me all the time, only with more time... and space..." He explained. I sat down on the bed and put my face in my hands.

"I don't like not knowing what happened! They could have cut me open and poked around inside of me! Or stuck a stick up my nose and stabbed my brain! Do they still do that? I bet they do! And-Ah!" The flash of Gilerory's camera startled me. I punched his arm, but not as hard as I punch other people. "Don't do that!"

"Well, if you're angry later I want to remember why!" He justified. I growled, but held myself back from snatching the camera and breaking it into a thousand pieces. This was Gilderory, and well... IT was Gilderory. I couldn't exactly treat him the way I treated others. He was like a kid. I had to keep cool, for his sake. I let my body fall backwards so I was laying down. My head hung off the other side of the bed. Gilderory laid back and did the same. "Elle?" He looked over at me.

"It's just driving me crazy...er." Crazier. AFter all, I had to already be crazy to still be here. 

"Don't worry about it. I mean, I don't, and I'm fine!" He snapped another picture. I tried to ignore him.

"But that's normal for you. It's not for me! What if-"

"I don't think they cut you open. There isn't much on you to look at. You're too skinny." He poked my stomach. I smacked his hand away. "They could have very well taken silly pictures with you while you were out, though. I've done that a coulple times..." He started. I looked over at him in wonder of why he would do that. "But it wasn't pictures of you!" He added. I rolled my eyes and sat back up.

"I'm just scared because I don't know..." I teared up. Gilderory akwardly looked down. I grabbed Melvin from the night stand and held onto to him, also trying to hold onto reality. "I just don't know..." I bit my lip, trying to keep myself together. A few tear snaked down my cheek.  

"Eleanor," The door was reopened, surprising the both of us. Healer Green came in, but didn't close it back. "I have someone I want you to meet.'

"Um...'  I trialed off, anxiety instantly hitting my chest. No. Not someone new. I got lunky that I hit it off with Gilderory. It was hard to tell what this person would be like.

"I didn't want to do this, but it's Hospitial Policy, I'm affraid. Since you had another violent episode last night," So that's what had happened. I hope I didn't hurt anyone, or, atleast, anyone who didn't deserve it. "You have to be assigned a Controler." 

"A what?"

"It's someone who is trained to hold you back so you don't do anything you regret. They won't be with you all the time, but if you start to have an outburst, then she will be ready to act out."  He explain. I looked at him, then Gilderory, then uncomfortably shifted. Wasthat necissary? Was it really that bad last night? As if to read my thoughts, Healer Green explained further. "I disagree with this, but it's Hospital Policy. You must have one."

"Okay..." I didn't dare look him in the face. This wasn't his fault, it was the stupid Hospital's. He was still on my side. "Let me met him." I pushed myself to say. Healer Green coughed.

"Well, they aren't exactly a he."

"What do you mean?"

"Well." He thought for a moment. "You'll see." He turned around and went back into the hallway. When he came back in, he had a woman with him.

She was bigger boned and had a dominate stance about her. Her dark hair was pulled into a right bun. Her arms, which were at her side, looked pretty strong. She was just so wierd to look at. She loooked so strong, but yet so feminine. 

"Eleanor, this is Healer Fuchs." He started. She offered a small smile and wave. I started laughing. She looked at me in annoyance.

"Did you just say F***s?!" I started cracking up. There was no way that could be her name, could it? Gilderory looked at me in shock. He was so innocent. I probably just taunted his virgin ears. 

"No, it is pronounced 'Fook'. Like, book, with an F." Healer Fuch explained. Her German accent sounded almost deadpan. I slapped my knee.

"Healer F***s!" I dropped Melvin. That was hilarious. After all, that was my favorite word. My mind was brought back to what Gilderory had said when I first met him: He messed with the Healers all the time and, because he was a pantient, they couldn't really punish him. The same had to go for me, which meant I didn't have to fix my pronounciation. 

"Eleanor, please stop using that language. There is no use for it." Healer Green calmly said. I shook my head.

"Hahaha!" I kept thinking about it. The more I did, the funnier it got. "Healer F***s! Healer F-" I stopped mid sentence and widened my eyes. I thought of something even better. I just realised... "Do you have any kids?"

"No?" She seemed confused by my question. This disapointed me a bit, but I kept going. "Why?"

"Because, then you'll be Mother Fuchs!" I fell over from laughter. Gilderory still just stared at me, confused. Healer Green had his palm to his forhead. "Can I call you Mother Fuchs?!"

"I would rather you not." She found no humor in this, although it was definally humorious. 

"I guess St. Mungo's has a Fuchs to give!" I continued with the vulgar puns. "Oh! How smart are you? If not very, then you're a..." I waited to give the punch line. "Dumb Fuchs!"

"Eleanor..." Healer Green warned. I ignored him.

"I assure you, I am quit intelligent." She crossed her arms. I snapped my finger.

"Well, darn. I wish I could be as smart as Fuchs!"

"Are you almost finished?"

"Um..." I thought as hard as I could, but couldn't think of any more puns. "Yeah, I think so. For now." I quickly added. She uncrossed her arms. 

"Good. I was getting very tired of you're foolishness." 

"Tired Fuchs?" I questioned. She sharply inhaled. 

"Yes." She left it at that. I giggled with glee. This was the best. Every. Fuchs... How does one have that last name? 

"Eleanor, calm down and listen to me." Healer Green finall tried to take control. I wiped at my eyes. "She will be your Controler. If you get violent and try to hurt someone, she will hold you back. She will do what ever is in her power to keep you from hurting others. Do you understand this?"

"So... she's not protecting me? She protecting other people? Don't I matter?" I crossed my arms, suddenly offended. Why didn't my safety matter?

"You have to understand that you are much stronger than much people, and the fact that you don't look it means people won't expect it."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, the first time I saw your strength and what you are capitble of, I was surprised. You are so stronge to be so small. We're just trying to keep people from getting hurt. And no, she will protect you, too, if needed. She will protect anyone."

"So you think I'm just going to go around hurting people?!" I shot up. He shook his head.

"No. I do not think that at all. But after last night, it would be better, just in case. You bruised me, as well as Lucius." I stiffened.

"I bruised you? And Lucius?"

"Do you not remember?" He seemed surprised. I didn't like it when he sounded surpriesed. He was my therapist: He was suppose to stay calm and know everything.

"No..."

"Okay." He took a deep breath. Suddenly, his usual personality was back. "We will talk about it later. This is all I wanted from you now. You can continue talking to Gilderory."

"Okay." I waved. They started to leave. "Bye Healer Green! Bye Fuchs!" I laughed again at the name. I heard her sigh. Before she could get all the way out the door, Gilderory lifted his camera and snapped a picture of her. THey finished leaving and closed the door. I looked at Gilderory questioningly. 

"What?" He questioned. 

"Why did you take a picture of her?"

"Because." He fanned the photo, waiting for the picture to show up. When it did, he took out his quill and wrote in his 'curvey writing',

Mother Fuchs

I instantly cackled. That was the best thing he had ever done. 

"Gilderory?" I questioned, scooting closer. 

"What?" He asked. I put my arm around him. 

"You're the best."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

39.4K 946 22
"I stopped sipping my tea and looked at him in a way of saying you have my full attention. "When you weren't there," He started "it was like the pod...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
48.1K 1.3K 21
After Budapest, Agent Barton and Agent Romanoff are assigned a new mission. An organisation called A.I.M. has been experimenting on innocent people a...