Stay awake for the night (Jal...

By Ptvmadi00

75K words. Alex is depressed and has many secrets. Jack is new but quickly climbs the social ladder. What w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Final)
Announcement!!

Chapter 18

1.1K 32 7
By Ptvmadi00

A/N- Mature content towards the end of the chapter. Enjoy!

Word count~ 1,744

Jack's POV

Alex helped me out of the car, laughing at me for the issue in my pants. 

"Damn Jack, you never told me you were a horny drunk." He said with a laugh. I shrugged my shoulders. 

"It never came up." I slurred out. We got to his front door and he told me to be quiet because his parents are home, I just nod my head. He unlocks the door and we sneak upstairs to his room, as soon as we walk through his bedroom door I trip. Alex is standing above me laughing really hard. I groan and role onto my back. I sit up and look at Alex through my lashes. 

"You look cute Lex," I slur out. He grins and blushes. He walks over to his dresser and tosses me a pair of pajamas. "Lex, I don't wanna move. Will you dress me?" I giggle out. He deadpanned and sighed. 

"Jack, you are 17 years old and you want your boyfriend to dress you?" I just nod and he sighs, he gets down on the floor next to me and sits across my knees. He pulls at the bottom of my shirt and he pulls it over my head. I giggle as he pulls the other shirt over my head. 

"Do I have to change your pants too?" He groaned. I give him a big toothy smile and nod my head. 

"Ugh" He unbuttons my jeans, and pulls them down to about the middle of my thigh and he moves so he can move them down the rest of the way. I look at him and realize he's blushing, bad. I smirk. 

"Jack pick up your butt so I can pull these up the rest of the way." He whined. Instead, I grab the back of his head pull him forward to meet my lips, causing him to stumble forward straddling my hips. He shifted slightly making me groan, I felt him smirk against my lips. He started rocking his hips back and forth on top of me making me groan. I put my hand on his lower back and flipped us to where I was on top. That didn't last long. Alex flipped us back over pinning my hands above my head. I love how the cute, shy boy is so dominant. He continued grinding his hips against mine, till we pulled apart after what felt like forever.

He looked away with a blush on his face. I look down to realize that the myth about guys not being able to get it up when they're drunk is not true. I blush and pull my pants up the rest of the way. 

"I uh, I'll sleep on the floor tonight." I stutter out. 

"No, you can sleep in the bed with me." I cock my head to the side. 

"Are you sure? I'll be fine sleeping on the floor." I tell him as I begin to sober up some. 

"No, get in the bed, you're going to sleep next to me whether you want to or not." He stated firmly, I smirk and nod. I climb into the bed next to him, He turns over to where his back is against my chest. 

"Jack?" 

"Yeah?" I heard him sigh 

"I promise one day I'l be ready." 

"It's okay Lex, we can wait." I whisper to him. 

"Thank you,". He turns and faces me. 

"Jack, you know I'll do anything I can to keep people from bullying you because of who you are right?" He said, his voice cracking. I prop myself up on my elbow and look him in the eye. 

"I know, but you don't have to do anything that will put you in more danger Lex, I love you, you know this. All I care about is that you're safe." I tell him as sincerely as I can with the amount of alcohol in my system. He sniffled. 

"I know, but still. I hope you understand one day that what I do is to help keep you safe, I know you don't want me to, but I am, and I want you to know that no matter what happens I love you, I love you so much." He said strained. I wrap my arm around him and pulled him into my chest. 

"I love you so much Lex." I whispered in his ear. We stayed wrapped in each others embrace for a long time. I felt Alex's breath even out, that how I knew he was asleep.

I close my eyes and think about everything he had just said to me, trying to figure out what he meant by that. My mind is too hazy to think about it anymore. I scoot down further in the bed and relax. I was almost asleep when I felt a hand somewhere I shouldn't . My breath catches in my throat and I look over at Alex and it looks like he is sound asleep, I let out a shaky breath and move to where I was laying on my back and his hand is no where near my crotch. 

I sigh and settle back down, thinking that it was just an accident in his sleep. Yeah, stuff like that happens, doesn't it? I slowly start drifting to sleep when I felt a hand at the waist band of my boxers. I look over at Alex and I see a small smirk play at his lips, he's been awake this entire time! I'll just pretend like I don't notice. Just deep breaths and I'll be fine. I let out a deep breath, and settle down further into the mattress. What felt like forever, Alex moved and whispered something in my ear. 

"Mmm, I don't want to go all the way, just yet, but how would you like it if I did something for you? That is, if you're awake." He whispered in my ear, giving me goosebumps. I nod frantically, he chuckles and sits up. He leans over and starts kissing me quickly, he deepens the kiss and straddles my lap. His hands move down from my shoulders to my chest, I feel a problem growing in my pants and I think Alex felt it too. 

He started kissing down my jaw and my neck, his lips brush past my sweet spot making me groan, I felt him smirk against my neck causing him to suck on that spot so much that it will probably leave a hickey. He moves his lips back up to mine while he gropes me through my pajama pants, my breath catches in my throat. I pull my shirt up some while he pulls my pants down to my thighs.

He kisses back down my neck and down my stomach. He gets to the waist band of my boxers and looks up at me innocently through his lashes, he kisses me through my boxers, running his fingers on the insides of my thighs. I groan. 

"You're such a tease. Oh my god." I groan quietly. He hooks his fingers around my waistband and pulls them down to my knees. He started kissing the inside of my thigh causing me to groan. He moves back up to my lips, kissing me hard. He grasps me and starts moving his hand painfully slow. 

"Lex, oh my god stop teasing please." I beg against his lips. 

"Mm fine, if you want to get straight to it." He said, as he moved down to where his face is right in front of my dick, he kisses me from base to tip causing me to gasp. He kisses my tip and then wraps his lips around me causing me to buck my hips. 

"Fuck Lex," I groan as quietly as I can. He bobs his head up and down faster, while pumping the rest of me with his hand. This feels so good. His tongue flicks over my tip causing me to release a deep moan. He starts bobbing faster and I feel the warm pit growing in my stomach. 

"S-Shit Lex, I'm close." He hums in response, he flicks his tongue over my tip one more time allowing me to finish with a muffled moan of his name. He swallows and removes his lips and moves back up to my lips and kisses me again, causing me to groan because I can taste myself.He leans over to my ear. 

"Hope you enjoyed that, fix your pants and lay back down, time for sleep Jack." He kisses me again and goes and lays back down. I release a deep breath collecting my thoughts, after what just happened. I pull my boxers and pants back up and snuggled down next to Alex. I decided that since he likes to be such a tease. Why shouldn't I? I drape my arm over him leaving my hand right next to his crotch. I hear him gasp. I kiss the nape of his neck and grope him at the same time. I hear Alex groan and he rolled over to look at me. 

"No teasing Jacky, it's not nice." he says looking directly at me. I smirk. 

"What makes you think I'm teasing? I just draped my arm over you and kissed you goodnight, I haven't done anything wrong." I say with a smirk playing at my lips. He glares at me, rolls all the way over to face me, and places his hand on top of my crotch. 

"Ready for round two already Lex?" I say playfully, he gasps and hits my arm. 

"Nope, just decided that teasing you is probably one of my favorite things." He mumbles closing his eyes, squeezing me. 

"Fine, wanna play it that way?" I say cockily, I place my hand at his crotch and squeeze causing him to gasp. I smirk. 

"Don't play this game with me Alex, I will win." I see him smirk. 

"We will see about that." He said. He closes his eyes and relaxes, I sigh and do the same. Thinking about everything that had happened tonight, specifically something that he had said about him doing anything to keep me safe. Causing me to think about what happened earlier today with him and Chase. I'm not going to bring it up to him. I'm going to let him tell me when he feels comfortable. Yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 14.8K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
986K 37.2K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
15.5K 425 6
Mork has feelings for Sun. It became hard for him to resist these feelings, that He can do nothing but to avoid Sun. Preview_____ As Mork entered a r...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...