Annakia Skywalker

snfostero2 द्वारा

Luke Skywalker oldest daughter Anakia Skywalker is sixteen years old and the best of her class . She meets so... अधिक

Journey Ahead
Homeward Bound
Obi Wan Kenobi
not a chapter
Twin names
Back to the past
Getting adjusted to life
A Skywalker
Funeral
Celebration time
Lazy Day
Kiss and Tell
Just a dream
Yoda's advice
Obi-Wan's love
Our small heaven
My protecter
Annakina
Love me
Choose the path
Not a chapter
My sweet goodbye
Mission Sanity
The wise of a grandmother
Feelings
Authors note
Missing him
Pain and more pain
My love
Healing
Hard training
The truth hurts
Birthday Girl
Authors note
Father's advice
Hello Truth
Sweet child
Obi Wan's love
Darkness
There is evil in everyone
Master Yoda
Anakin and Luke
Authors note
A future to see
Anchor and Jacen
A Father's love
Urgent news
Memories last
My last days
Ready or not
Goodbye Anna
Obi Wan ' s grief
Epilogue
Authors note

Morning

2.4K 60 2
snfostero2 द्वारा

Feeling the sunlight hit my eyes as the morning brought chills through me . Sensing ,I was the only one in the bed as my eyes flipped open .

Not a soul in his side as I sat up and wrapped the brown sheet around me .

Trying to locate him knowing he better not have left me here alone without my clothes .

I shuffled off the bed with the torn brown sheet with me to keep me dressed as I looked for my dress and undergarments .

As I knew I placed them by his side of the bed as I slowly walked to the other side . I couldn't see any piece of my clothes or even his as I looked around the room.

Great , his friend would come home to find a naked girl in his chambers with a sheet wrapped around her .

" Obi , where are you and where did you take my clothes !" I demanded as I went for the door .

Motioning for the door to open to see Obi Wan with clothes which weren't mine at all.

" Those are not my clothes !" I pointed out as I could feel the sheet slipping off of me .

" Yes they are , these are the Jedi clothes your going back in." He said as I saw a robe with the tights that the older Jedis used in this day.

" What happened to my black pant suit ?" I asked crossing my arms .

" Your not a polition or a pilot either ,Anna . These clothes are more suitable for a young Jedi ." Obi said knowing the girls didn't dress like that .

" Jealous much ?" I asked as his frown turned to a frown .

" No ,but you shouldn't dress like some of the girls at the academy ."

He handed me the clothes to put on as I took them knowing what I would do.

As I put on the loose fitting pants to stared at the oversized tunic thinking this wasn't me.

Knowing Obi Wan would kill me if I just wore my garment that one of my friends Sarine given me so I would fit in more .

Knowing my pants being black would match it to a tee .

Wishing, I brought it with me as I put on the oversized tunic on .

Being comfortable as I smoothed the wrinkles out of it .I knew this wouldn't make the council question us being suddenly so close all of a sudden .

" Now do I look better ? " I asked as a smirk came to his face .

" Yes even though you don't look like yourself . Your more modest with your regular clothes than the majority of the girls . "

Several hours later and a quiet ride home on the passenger ship made the trip seem long .

Obi Wan had to go see the council as Anakin came running as soon as he saw me .

" Anna , I've missed you ." He exclaimed as I took his hand to hold .

" I've missed you as well ,Anakin ." Knowing that he would go on a mission with Obi Wan soon .

" Master Yoda gave me a me a meditation session while you were gone . " Anakin said as I smiled as being a Jedi to him was inspiring .

Sarine, a young green tagrota eighteen year old girl smiled as she waved her hands at me .

" Anna , I'm glad I saw you ." She said as I smiled nodding in agreement to her .

" I'll be advancing to Jedi next year when I complete the trials .Master Yoda said we can go on missions for our first year as Jedis . Well , mine anyway . " She said as we went to the dinner hall for supper .

" Really that would a good way to learn about working with other Jedi ." I said as I wished he said Obi Wan instead of Sarine.

Don't get me wrong I really liked Sarine but I needed to spend all of my time with Anakin as much as possible .

" Are you okay Anna , I sense you are uneasy . " Anakin asked as Sarine looked at me then to him .

" Of course i am Ani ." Encouraging him as I squeezed his hand for security.

" Sarine , would you like to join us for dinner ?" I asked hoping to switch the subject very quickly.

A smile crossed her face as she nodded , " Of course ,Anna . "

As we entered the dining hall , I scanned the room to find Obi Wan .

But he was no where to be found as we got our food and sat down.

" Anna, that Tunic is way to big for you . Why don't you wear the steel brassiere that I gave you . It's to big for me but it would fit you perfect ." Sarine said as red shot across my cheeks .

" I didn't take it with me and this is the only attire that I had ." I replied.

" Master Anna , don't get me wrong but it's time to dress like the rest of the girls your age . " She exclaimed as Anakin rolled his eyes at her words .

" There is nothing wrong with her being modest about her attire !" A familiar voice said as I looked back to see Obi Wan very displeased with Sarine's words .

" I didn't mean any disrespect Master Kenobi . Master Anna is very beautiful with her gift of presence ." Sarine said as I gave her a supporting smile .

" May I talk to you alone ,Master Anna ?" Obi Wan asked as he still had his stern look.

Knowing; something went wrong in the council meeting . All I could do was nod as I stood up and followed him.

"May the force be with you ,Sarine ." Obi wan said as she repeated the words to him as well.

Following him , having no clue where or what we were doing .As I played with my fingers from being nervous and anxious .I couldn't tell if they suspected us or someone died again.

Finally ;as I recognized we were heading to my room .

" What is it Obi , what happened at the council meeting ?" I asked touching his elbow knowing that no one was around .

Touching my hand with his free hand as I sensed he was sad.

"Me and Anakin got assigned a mission and I do not know how long we will be gone . "

Placing my hand to his face ," Why are you so sad about it ,Obi ?"

Bringing me closer to him as he kissed me softly ," Because , your are not going to be with me and you and Sarine 's mission is highly dangerous ."

As I stood in shock , being surprised that Master Yoda was going to send me on a mission .

" Stay with me tonight ?" I asked knowing I wouldn't get to see him for a while.

Tugging his robe with my left hand ," I have to tell Anakin then I'll be back I promise ." He exclaimed kissing my forehead.

I know this chapter is kind of short but I knew this ending was perfect . I want to thank everyone for the votes and comments .If you have any advice just shoot me a message or leave a comment .

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

181K 4K 56
(Y/n) (L/n) is a young Palawan under the training of her master Mace Windu, what happens when she is sent with Obi-Wan and Master Qui-Gon Jin to nego...
709 1 26
Casey Skywalker was just thirteen years old when her brother Anakin turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader. It is now ten years later and she...
Twin Skies Sovereign द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

106K 3.2K 24
Anakin and Y/n Skywalker, twins living on Tatooine as slaves. Little did these boys know, they would change the galaxy when they are taken in and fre...
35.2K 921 19
Ava Skywalker lives with her mother and younger brother, even though she has been a free slave for a year now. Unknown to her and her family, she has...