vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

By cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... More

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter-24
chapter -25
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter-26

26.4K 802 53
By cuteangel0203

Odh ke dhaani reet ki chaadar
Aaya tere shehar mein Ranjha tera
Duniya zamaana, jhoota fasaana
Jeene marne ka waada saancha mera
Ho.. sheesh-mehal na mujhko suhaaye

Tujh sang sookhi roti bhaaye
Man mast magan, man mast magan
Bas tera naam dohraaye............. miss something.....

Vishal pov ;

We both started to go back to city ..she hugged me tightly and weather is little cold .. I felt so good to be with her like that this moments is special for us ..

Where are we going now vishalji ?? She asked me ..

We will go for dinner .. Do you want to go some where else ?? I asked her
No .. She replied back ...when were passing form lake drive ...

Stop stop Vishal ji ... I heard her telling i stopped the bike ..

What happen do you want something ?? i asked her ..

Wo actually i wanted to eat panni puri .. She told while looking towards the stall ..

No they are not god for health jaan .. I told her ...

But please i want to eat it .. Nothing will happen please na Vishal ji .. She told me with a pouting face ...

But we are going for dinner na i told on which she nodded her head ..and turned around to go but i caught her hand to stop her ..

Lets have panni puri first ohk

..hearing that she jumped like a child and dragged me with her ... Bhaiya please give one plate panni puri .. Stall man gave her a plate she looked at me and asked why i am not eating to which i replied that i don't like those thing much ..

Bhaiya please make it spicy my wife told him.... He gave her a piece she forwarded it to me but i told her to have it first ..
She eat the piece and moaned while eating it ..when the second piece is put in her plate she again forwarded it to me and pleaded me ..

Please just taste one piece na Vishal ji ..she requested me ... And put the panni puri in my mouth herself ..

i started chewing it and damm my mouth started burning due to so much chill ... Tears formed in my eyes ... But my wife is enjoying it a lot .....

After eating panni puri we paid for it . i saw many couples where their some were just waking some were sitting with their partner and some were sitting along with their children .. I asked to lets have walk along the lake .. She was happy and started walking with me she took hold of my upper arm we were walking slowly enjoying the weather ..

I think its going to rain lets go from here i told her ..

No please just few minutes more Vishal ji ..she asked .. But before i could reply it started raining ...

I took hold of her hand and ran to stand under a tree . we saw children enjoying in the rain .

Lets go in the rain na Vishal ji please .. She requested me ..

No we will fall sick yaar .i told her ..
Nothing will happen please see those children are also dancing she told me and ran towards those devils and they started jumping some couples too joined them ..

I am just standing and looking at her she is looking so beautiful her saree in sticking to her body and water was running from her chin to neck and hiding inside her valley of bosom .. What she is doing to me i never felt such type of emotion before... But from the day she came in my life i am feeling new emotions every day ... I was so lost in my thought i didn't realised when she came towards me and dragged me with her ...

I pulled her closer to my body she was breathing heavily her bosoms are moving up and down touching my hard chest .. She was biteting her lower lips . i want to pull her head and kiss her senselessly ..

I bend down my head and spoke in her ear those are for me to bite jaan .. Stop doing otherwise you will be responsible for what will happen later ..

She became red and hide her face in my chest which made me laugh at her ... She hit my chest with her soft fist ..

Stop teasing me Vishal ji .. She told me in a complaining voice

What if i don't stop ?? I asked her in a teasing way ..

I will complain about you ... She replied me ...

Acha ji may i know to whom ?? I asked her ...

In your police station that their SP is teasing me .. She told me in a cute voice ...

Oh ho and you think they will arrest me ??? I asked her raising my eyebrow ...

Of course ..why not i am their SPs wife ... She told me ...

Unhmm .. But before you complain i should complete my crime don't you think ?? I asked her back ...

W...wh....what are you talking about ?? She asked in a shy tone ..

You wanted to launch a complain against me so before that i wants to complete my crime of kissing those luscious lips .. I told her in a seductive tone ..

She blushed and pushed me and ran away .. She turned around shown me tongue and 😝😝 and thumb to tease me ... I ran towards her to catch her .. She was running ahead of me ...

Wait till i catch you jaan ... I told her ...
Unhmm for that you have to catch me first .. She told me back ...

*******************************************************"""""

Adwai pov ;

I was running ahead of he was just behind me my heart is beating so loudly in my chest .. Just i thought i won he caught me from behind and pulled me towards him my back collided with his front he circled his arms around my waist .. I felt tingle in my whole body ...

Caught you ... He told me in my ear ..

Its cheating Vishal ji .. I told him

Acha how ?? You told me to catch you and i did that .. He told me ...

W...wo ... Leave me na what if someone see us.. I asked him ..

So let them see i am romancing with my wife .. He told me like its nothing ..

But we are on a date na ??? i asked him ...

Yeah i remember that .. He told me ..

So don't you think we should complete that .. And you didn't had your dinner also na ... So lets go and have dinner ... I told him ..

Ohk but don't think you are safe .. He told me ... He removed his hands

around my waist and hold my hand and we turned around and started walking towards his bike ... He started his bike i sat behind him his, shirt was sticking to his body his abs are visible his strong broad back looking so good his hairs are ruffled water droplets are falling from them .. He caught me staring at him .. I felt embarrassed and bend down my head to hide the blush .. He chuckled at my behaviour ... And started his bike i circled mt hand around his stomach ... I am feeling little cold due to cold breeze .. I saw a tea stall so i asked him to stop their ...

Lets have tea Vishal ji otherwise you will catch cold .. He smiled at me .. He ordered two cup tea for us ..

I am feeling so cold so i started rubbing my palms he came back with two warm cup of teas ... I held the cup between my both the palms ... And took a sip from it .. ..i looked at him and saw him hold the cup in one hand and from other he was rubbing his hair to remove the water ... My husband is really so handsome .... He paid for the tea and came back ...

So now i will not catch cold na ??he Asked me teasingly ...

Wo ..ji now its fine... I told him .. I know he caught my trick it was me who was feeling cold but felt too embarrassed to tell him ...

He started his bike and again we started our ride as we were passing from the chaupati area ..

You know Vishal ji their is famous paw bhaji shop here i always come here with Bhaiya ..i told him...

Would you like to eat it with your boyfriend cum husband dear wife he asked me ..

Sure i would love that .. I told him in a happy tone ..

He took us their . . we saw so many people were sitting it was full ... He stopped his bike near the shop i was feeling little awkward to go their as we were both drench in rain .. My saree is sticking to my body i took the end of my saree over my right shoulder .. A boy came to take our order one plate paw bhaji Vishal ji told him ...

Why one plate now also you are not going to eat i asked him ...

Chill biwi .. We both will eat from one plate as their is no space so we will eat here only .. So it will be more comfortable for us to eat .. He told me ...

I nodded my head ... I saw few boys looking at me .. So i moved closer to Vishal ji and took hold of his upper arm .. He looked at me with raised eyebrow ... Before he could ask me the waiter came with our order .. He put the bike in full stand and asked me to sit on it .. I sat on the bike and he stood in front on me with the plate it was looking so delicious so without thinking anything i tried to take the bite but it was so hot ..

Ouch...ouch ...ouch ..is too hot i complained like a baby Vishal ji laughed at my act ..

Ruko baby ..i will fed you .. He told me ..
I blushed at his comment.. He took a small bite and blown on it to make it little cold .. And fed me .. After feeding me first bite he licked his finger which made me blush more .. Then he took the second bite and brought it towards me but i turned his hand and ask him to eat first he took the bite .. Like this we had our paw bhaji like that he, fed me and i ate it ... When Vishal ji turned to pay for it saw that those men's were still standing their and looking at me so i ran after him .. Vishal ji turned to look at me and then he looked at those men but i hold his, hand to stop him from going their .. He put his hand around me showing those idiots that i belong to him ... .. He paid for the food ..
Can we have ice cream too ji i asked him ..

Anything for you madam he told he ...
Which flavour would you like to eat ?? He asked me ....

Chocolate flavour i told him ...

He brought two Choco bar for us ... You are really a baby now i got to know that why everyone calls you princess he told me ...

I pouted hearing his comment .....

You are so mean Mr. Huby ... I told him while eating the ice cream ...

Unhmm .. Biwi this is not fair ... He told me while showing fake sadness ....
Acha ji ... Ohk ... I told him ...

So can we go home now .. He asked me ...

Yep lets go .. I told him ...

He started the bike and i sat behind him ..
Did you liked the date biwi ?? He asked me ..

Its was the best date ever i told and suddenly he pulled the brakes and fell on him ...

What happen ji ?? I asked him ..

You told it was the best date ever ,but you told me you never went on a date .. He asked me ...

Yeah i remember that and told truth only and now what i meant to say is that i love it .. You fulfilled my every wish today .. Thank you ... I told him and pecked his cheeks ...

Not fair biwi you are taking advantage of me i will put you behind the bar for this ... He told me in a teasing tone ...

Acha but you should know that SP is my huby mr ... I told him ...

Ohk madam .. You won but for now lets get you home before you fell sick otherwise mom and dad will kill for making their princess sick ... He told me ...
Hm ohk ... I replied back ..

Thank you Vishal ji i told him by hugging him tightly from behind
Thank you for what ?? He asked ...

For giving me a loving family .. I got my papa back .. And for being such a loving husband .. I told him ...

You know i should thank you for being a daughter which my parents wished for and for being such a cute , loving and understanding wife .. He told me ...

We reached our house he parked the bike in garage when we reached near the main gate the door got opened by and we saw both mom and papa standing their ...

See Mr. Kumar our children are standing fully drench in rain on our door ... Mom told to papa looking at us ...
Sorry muma i told her holding my ears ...
Aww come you naughty babies otherwise you will fall sick ..mom told us to come inside ...

Go both of you and change i will bring milk for you .. Mom order us ...
We both started moving to our room ...
You go and change in bathroom i will change in closet .. Vishal ji told me ...

I went inside the closet to take out my night wear .. I came out and saw him standing near the bed shirtless it was is the first time i am seeing him shirtless my breath struck in my throat ... I immediately turned around ...
Vishal ji why are you standing shirtless go and change inside the closet .. I told him ..

Why biwi are you losing your control looking at my body he told me ...i felt him standing just behind me ..

N...no ..its not like that don't you have any shame standing shirtless ... I told him while covering my eyes with my hand ...

Biwi before marriage i used to sleep shirtless ..he told me ..

Oh god.. Because of me he is uncomfortable i thought in my mind ...
So why did you changed ??? i asked him ...

Because i knew that you will not be comfortable with me so i thought to adjust for sometime and now i know you are more than comfortable with me ... He told me while hugging me from behind ...

I felt Goosebumps on my skin due this close proximity his hand are on my bare tummy ...

Ohk .. Now leave me i have to change and you too go and change i told him while pushing him towards the closet ...
Ohho biwi i am going baby .. If you need any help just call me i am just one door away from you .. He told me and went inside the closet ...

. I blushed hearing his comment ... And ran inside the washroomcand locked i from inside ..

He is making me feel so many emotions these days ..... I decided to have a quick shower .. After quick shower i changed into my night wear ... When i came out i saw mom was sitting on bed and Vishal ji was sitting on floor beside his legs with his head on her lap his hands around her waist and she was massaging her head so lovingly .. He was looking like a baby so cute ... By looking at them i missed my mom she too treated me like this ..
Mom looked at me and asked me to come near her .. I went and sat beside her she touched my hairs and asked if i am well i nodded my head and put my hands around her neck and my head on her shoulder she put her hand on my cheeks ... If mother in laws are like this i wish that every girl gets a mother in law like mine ...

Chalo both of you get up and drink the warm milk ... She told us ..

Vishal j got up and gave me the glass of milk and he too took one himself .. Mom got up and kissed my forehead and his and went out .. Vishal ji locked the door .. Now i realised that he is still shirt less .and wearing the track pant so low ... His abs and hard chest is on display .. He caught me staring at him my cheeks became red .. I gulped the milk and put the glass on table
and stand up to go to other side i was passing him but he hold my hand and pulled me closer to him ..

Don't you think you are forgetting something jaan .....he told me in my ear ...
Ji what i am forgetting i don't remember anything .. I told him ..

Acha you forget the chase in the rain when i was going to kiss you he told me ..

I blushed and bend my head .. He turned me towards him .. Raised my head by putting his hand under my chin and pulled me closer to him ... I closed my eyes ...

I felt his warm breath on my lips ..

Look at me jaan he told me just near my lips ..
I shook my head as no ...he pulled me more closer to his body .. And started kissing my neck ..which made me open my eyes and saw him already looking at me i lowered my eyes because he was looking at me with so much intensity ..... He kept his hand on my cheeks and brought his lips closer to mine and pulled my lower lips between his teeth and started sucking it .. And then started sucking my upper lips this time too kissed him back i didn't realised when my hand moved around his neck .. I am standing in my toes as he is much taller than .. And thanks to him he was holding me tightly otherwise i would have fallen .... His tounge is touching each and every corner of my mouth ..he pulled his lips away from mine we both were out of breath .... I hide my face in his chest i felt him kissing my forehead ......i hugged him more tightly ...
Come lets sleep its getting late.. he told me

I left him and went to sleep on my side he too slept on his side and pulled me closer to his body i kept my head on his chest and his hands are around my waist .. I love sleeping like this ..... His skin is so soft and so warm .. I slept so peacefully in his arms ..

I woke up in morning and he was hugging me tightly to his body ... I looked at his face and gave him a kiss on his cheeks .... I removed his hand around my waist and went to wash room .. I washed my face and saw my reflection in mirror my lips were swollen from his kiss ... I took a warm shower and wore a light colour saree ...

And came out and saw him still sleeping like a baby ... I applied little vermillion on my head and lip-gloss on my lips ... And went near my huby to wake him up ... .

Goodmorning ... I whispered in his ear ...

He opened his eyes ... And pulled me over his ... ...and hugged me tightly .

Good morning jaan .. He told me in my ear ...

Come on getup na its already 9 i told him ...

Nope 5 minutes more .. He told me ...

No get up now otherwise .. I told him ..
Otherwise what???he asked me opening his eyes ...

Otherwise you will not get breakfast .. I told him ...

Unhmm ... But on one condition i will get up .. He told me ..

What condition ??? i asked him

You will have to give me good morning kiss .. He told me .. .

I bend down and kissed his cheek ... I don't know from when i became so comfortable in kissing him ...

Ohk now getup na .. I asked him ..

He smiled at me .. And left me and got up from bed ... And went inside washroom to freshen up ...

When i came downstairs i saw breakfast is already prepared by mom and dad ..

Good morning muma , papa i wished them ...
Good morning beta they wished me back ..
Where is our lazy son papa, asked me
He is getting ready papa .. Just then Vishal ji came downstairs

We did our breakfast .. After breakfast Vishal ji asked me to come to garden as he wanted to show me something ...
When i went to garden i saw him sitting beside a rose plant i too joined him.. He gave a beautiful red rose from the garden .. I thanked him but he has some other plan as ..

He was looking at me our eyes locked with each other he moved towards me aa he was going to kiss me we heard a cough from behind us we turned around and saw a girl and a man was standing their .. Vishal ji went towards the girl i asked him who she is ?? The man tried to say something but cut him off .. Then i got to know that he was his friend Abhijitee from his training .. But my huby is angry with him as he didn't came on our wedding .. The girl with him was his would wife .. She was very sweet .. Abhijitee Bhaiya too is very nice person we had a great time ... He invited us on his engagement ceremony .. Prateek Bhaiya too joined us with angel ... She knew Abhijitee so she started talking with him ....
His fiancé Icha was too very nice ... They left us in evening ... ..

*************†********************************************"*******"""

Hey friend Abhijitee and Icha( love brought us by fate ) are from different story i hope you all loved it ...

This time i hope their will be less spelling errors thanks for advising me guys ...

What do you think about their date ?? Is it to your expectation ...

Please share you views ... And keep voting and commenting ....

Next update will be full of more Vishaan moments ....

And please i am telling to you all again that i am not a professional writer just a casual for their will be mistake its natural so please avoid it for me ...
And i am sure most of you will agree with my views about arrange marriage and must be thinking to have a wedding like theirs and love moments like "vishaan " ... I pray that you all will get your dream husband just like Adwai.. And its natural in arrange marriage couples don't get so close to each other on first day .. It takes to understand eachother ...

Byee ...
Cuteangel0203 .....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
304K 19.2K 37
"Aditya what are you saying ?" I asked him with glossy eyes. Not believing at my ears what he said. No this can't happen he can't say this. "I am s...
172K 11.7K 14
" Mr. Raichand, I don't need your help in my personal matters. You are my boss, not my therapist. I don't find it professional." I told the man sitti...
133K 5.3K 37
"Ahh, Aryan don't! It hurts." screamed Aksita. But Aryan was in his own thoughts. He was burning in jealousy. "Leave me! Aryan it's hurting badly ple...