My Tearsoaked Heart

By Marystar1212

Rose Fern is only 17 and feels as if she is one of the happiest people on the Earth. Her life is perfect. Fu... More

My Tearsoaked Heart *{1}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{2}* (Picture of Rose)
My Tearsoaked Heart *{3}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{4}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{5}* (Picture of Matthew)
My Tearsoaked Heart *{6}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{7}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{8}* (Picture of Ace)
My Tearsoaked Heart *{9}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{10}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{11}* (Picture of Lisa)
My Tearsoaked Heart *{12}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{13}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{14}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{15}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{16}* (Picture of Ashton)
My Tearsoaked Heart *{17}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{18}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{19}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{20}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{21}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{22}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{23}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{24}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{25}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{26}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{27}* (Picture of Jeremy)
My Tearsoaked Heart *{28}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{29}* - Part 1
My Tearsoaked Heart *{29}* - Part 2
My Tearsoaked Heart *{30}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{31}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{32}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{33}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{34}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{36}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{37}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{38}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{39}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{40}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{41}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{42}* - Part 1
My Tearsoaked Heart *{42}* - Part 2
My Tearsoaked Heart *{43}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{44}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{45}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{46}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{47}*
My Tearsoaked Heart *{48}*

My Tearsoaked Heart *{35}*

1K 27 11
By Marystar1212

Just wanted to thank every single fan for reading my work! I can't believe I have just over 100 fans and this couldn't have happened without my awesome Wattpad Sista Claudia :D
She was the first to encourage and read my work and you know what? She's just plain freaking aweosme so if I was you, I would click her picutre right above this story and read her work!

Thanks everyone for reading, you guys really mean the world to me :') xo. 

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        ~~ Chapter 35 ~~

I stood there, black apron with my name encrypted on a gold name tag, with a notepad and pen in my hands. Watching the other waiters and waitresses to see how they served the customers.

Pedro, my boss, was a really nice man. He didn’t rush and explained everything to me so I understood the standard procedures. He was really funny too, his Italian accent quite amusing like Pierre’s. I wonder when he was coming back, I missed his cooking.

“We meet again,” a voice said behind me and I whipped around.

I gasped, pointing at the person in front of me.

“You know it’s rude to point,” Danielle laughed and I glanced at her figure, noticing the same uniform.

“Sorry…just a little surprised. You work here?” I asked, flipping the pen around in my hand.

She nodded. “For a while now, I find it really nice here.”

A sincere smile graced her lips as she placed her bag down in the staff area before taking a notepad and pen for herself.

“So it’s your first day right? Here I’ll show you what you have to do.”

Her smile was on her face again and I was envious of her happy aura. She seemed so carefree and warm hearted. No wonder Ace gave up his player-ways to be with her.

Her hand grabbed my free one and dragged me into the main room with all the chatting customers.

I watched her eyes glance around and a hand in the far right corner of the room went up and she strutted over to a man in his early thirties.

“How can I help you today?”

I stood a few metres away, not wanting to feel like some weirdo as I watched her carefully.

The man smiled at her. “Just another coffee would be fine thanks.”

She wrote it quickly on her pad, ripping it off and placing it on the table before smiling and walking briskly to the front counter, just behind it the kitchen.

Grabbing a clear pot with brown liquid inside, she came back, pouring the man another cup of coffee and asking if that was all.

After observing her serve a few more customers I told her I was okay and she let me be as I nervously looked around.

I heard a soft sound calling for a waiter and I raked my eyes over the room, finding an elderly woman holding her hand up weakly.

Quickly making my way to her I cleared my throat.

“H-hi, what can I get y-you?”

I internally slap myself. Really Rose? Is that the best you can do?

The old lady, probably in her late seventies with grey curly hair gave me a shaky smile.

“Just some of that rum cake dear.”

“Okay, I’ll be just a sec.”

I scampered over to the front counter and my eyes scanned the premade cakes. Frowning I found two types of rum cake, one was a chocolate frosted rum cake and the other was a date-nut rum cake.

Panicking I looked at the lady again, making a guess that she wasn’t a chocolate person.

Placing a piece of the date-nut rum cake on one of the clean white plates I wrote down the price on my notepad along with the name and scurried back over to her.

“Here’s your…cake ma’am. Would you like anything else?” My voice was a little shaky and she looked from her cake and back to me before smiling.

“That’s alright dear, I’m fine.”

I nodded, ripping the page off my note and placing it gently on her table.

Walking away I let out a sigh of relief and only a few seconds later I was onto customer two.

~*~

“God, that was tiring,” I groaned, hanging up my apron as I walked outside with Danielle. She chuckled in amusement as the cold wind met my features, my hair swaying with the breeze.

“You’ll get used to it.” Her dark brown eyes scanned the car park and a sudden grin took over her face and I looked up curiously to find Ace laughing as he walked over to us, Matthew by his side and glaring at him.

When they reached us Ace immediately pulled Danielle into his arms, kissing her quickly and I looked down at the ground, feeling like I was intruding.

“God, I hate it when you work. Five hours without you is seriously too long,” Ace murmured and I heard Matthew laugh, trying to cover it with coughs.

Danielle giggled and looked between Matthew and me. “You two know each other?”

“Umm yeah. I live in their house,” I told her unsurely and she nodded with a smile.

Just as I thought the situation would go awkward I heard Ace speak up. “So Matthew, did you like the sexy lingeri---,” I gapped, quickly jumping and slapping my hand over his mouth.

I was shocked, sending him a deathly glare.

“Ace!” I whisper shouted just when Danielle spoke up as well.

“What? It was for him? How could he not like the night gow---,” I slapped my other over her mouth as well as I glared at both of them.

“Shut up!” I whispered again and Matthew raised a suspicious brow at us as I dropped my hands cautiously, in case I had to do it again.

“Sexy lingerie? Night gown?” He questioned, looking at the two of them before his gaze slowly met mine. When they did a heat overpowered my cheeks and I looked away.

“W-what are you t-talking about?” I tried to scoff but it was a lot shakier than I planned it to be.

“Rose.” His voice was deep as he spoke to me in a warning tone. I took an impulse step back, pretending to check the time on my watch. The funny part was that I didn’t have a watch on.

“Okay, I have to get going so I’ll see you next Sunday,” I directed my words to Danielle and she grinned, nodding.

“Yep, see you next week. Bye Matthew, see ya Rose.” Sending us both one last smile she grabbed Ace’s hand and they walked to his car. Ace gave up and gave us a small wave goodbye and I didn’t miss the wink sent my way. He was so going to get it tomorrow.

I took a speedy glimpse of Matthew to see him looking at me curiously and I turned around but not before seeing a stupid smirk take his lips.

My steps were brisk as I made my way towards his car, waiting for him to join me so he could open the door.

Sexy lingerie aye?” He questioned lightly though I could hear the smirk in his words.

“Just for me too?” His voice was smug as he opened the doors and I turned my head to scan my eyes over his figure fleetly before meeting his eyes. Egoistical jerk. Annoying, good looking boy.

I let out a puff of hair, moving my fringe with the movement. I can’t even be annoyed with him in my mind.

His mischievous grin grew and I felt a slight tinge come to my cheeks. “I d-didn’t buy anything!” I protested and he just shook his head.

Throughout the drive back I ignored everything that Matthew said. I didn’t want to talk about the night gown which I was going to kill those two later for. I didn’t buy it for Matthew.

I glowered at the window. I didn’t buy it for him, I thought firmly though the thought continued to appear.

My phone vibrated against my jean pocket and I shook my head from my thoughts before quickly scrambling for it.

Clicking the button to turn on the screen I found the message was from Ashton and I opened it immediately.

Ashton: hey rose, i havent seen u all wk. everytins ok rite?

I typed in a quick message, not paying any attention to Matthew as I happily replied.

Rose: Yeah, everything’s fine :). Thanks for checking up on me. x

Ashton: thats gud. matthew isnt being an arse to u or anytin is he?

My eyes drifted to Matthew, narrowing my eyes a little just as he turned to look at me, his face turning into confusion.

Scoffing I turned back to my phone before replying to Ashton.

Rose: He’s tolerable. You don’t have to worry about him.

I glanced up briefly to find the car nearing the gates of our house and look back down as I felt the phone vibrate.

Aston:  u sound anoid. i thought der was sometin between u 2.

My eyes drifted over the screen suspiciously. How would he know anything abou---. Lisa. I was going to kill her. I was doing a lot of killing tomorrow. Ace, Lisa and Danielle.

Rose:  Have you been talking to Lisa? And no, there’s nothing between Matthew and I. He doesn---.

My text was cut short when it was snatched from my grasp. I let out a surprised gasp and I saw Matthew swiftly reading my text, the car already parked in the house’s side garage.

“Hey!” I shouted, leaning over and reaching for it as he held it from my hand.

“Who you texting?” he frowned but it quickly turned into a neutral expression.

“No one! Now give me my phone you fruithead!” I reached out quickly but of course he easily evaded my attack.

A deep chuckle came from his lips. “Fruithead? I thought I smelt like mint.”

I growled, glowering. “No you smell like stingy old fruit!”

He smirked suddenly and I raised an eyebrow.

“I’m pretty sure you said I smell nice.”

My eyes widened. “I n-never said that!”

It was his turn to raise an eyebrow. “Really? How about in Lisa’s backyard? You don’t remember?”

I opened my mouth to retort but stopped short.

“You smell like mint…so nice…” I told them, my head so confused that I felt like I was drunk. The person chuckled and relaxed from their tense position when I had breathed them in. “I’m glad you think so...”

I shook my head before reaching for my phone again.

“Matthew!”

“Tell me what Ace and Danielle were talking about before and I’ll give your phone back.”

A warm heat came to my face as I hesitated before ignoring his words again.

“Just give my phone!” I was now kneeling on my seat, facing him as I tried to retrieve it.

I didn’t want him seeing any other messages I had sent. He had already seen the last text to Ashton and was probably laughing at the even possibility of us together.

“Tell me and I’ll give you the phone.”

I shook my head like a child.

He grinned again. “Well it looks like I’ll have something to do tonight. Look through all your pictures, read your text messag---.”

I gasped and quickly dived for it, catching him by surprise as I was now on the driver’s side, sitting on his lap and snatching the phone from him.
“GOT IT!” Inside I was beaming like I had saved the planet and I turned to him to shove it in his face when I noticed how close we were.

My eyes widened and I moved back, seeing it was impossible as I was on his lap, facing him.

I shifted back more and found myself pressed against the steering wheel as a loud horn sound erupted. I screamed, jumping forward again and throwing my arms around Matthew on instinct, my eyes shut.

It was still for a moment, only my slightly ragged breathing from the horn ringing in my ears. Breathing in to steady my heart that same minty cologne entered my senses and I snapped my eyes open. Pushing his shoulders, I moved away, careful not to press the horn again and, as always around Matthew, I blushed. His eyes had a tint of smugness.

I scowled, the heat crawling down my neck as I glanced down.

He didn’t have to tell me that I knew he smelled good.

God I had sunken so low to sniffing people.

Trying to find something to say I held my phone tighter, instead grumbling as I hastily tried to put some space between us.

I let out another small yelp as his large hands took my waist, keeping me in place. I was glad he was careful of my ribs though on the other hand wanted him very far away.

“M-matthew!” I didn’t try to hide the embarrassment.

Securing his hold on my waist he pulled me tightly against his chest. My eyes widened and I tried to push his shoulders again, only this time I couldn’t move even half an inch.

“He---,” my protests were cut short as I looked up and his face was directly in front of mine, two inches length apart and my breath got stuck in my throat.

The size of my eyes were probably golf balls as he brought my closer, his chest against mine and his face was only a mere inch away now. I could feel the firm planes of his broad chest beneath my own and he exhaled softly, his breath washing over my face in minty waves.

My hands were limp against his shoulders, all my energy seeming to have disappeared as the most heated blush I’ve ever had ran through my cheeks.

I didn’t blink, or move and I watched as his eyes travelled the features of my face.

“Tell me,” his voice was quiet and gentle, like a caress and I opened my mouth though nothing came out.

Just then a ring ran through my hand and I jumped back, almost hitting the horn again and I noticed the sound had come from my phone.

Fumbling with the device I managed with shaky hands to press the answer button, never looking at Matthew.

“H-hello?”

“Geez Rose, I thought something had happened to you!”

“Oh no, I just forgot to message you back. Don’t worry Ashton, I’m fine.”

I could hear the smile in his voice as he continued. “Oh that’s good then. You’re going to give me a heart attack one of these days.” He laughed before continuing.

“Anyways I texted cause I wanted to meet up with you. You reckon you can help me with something about the winter dance?”

“Winter Dance? Yeah I’d love to,” I replied just as I felt hands on my thighs. Looking up I didn’t catch Matthew’s eyes as he suddenly lifted me.

I held in a squeal as he moved out from under me, placing me back onto the driver’s seat and getting out, closing the door a bit too harshly. I stared after his figure through the window as I answered Ashton.

“Hey Ashton, I’ll call you back. Something came up.”

Saying our goodbyes I reached over and grabbed my bag from the passenger seat before leaping out of the car.

“Matthew! Wait!” The front door was wide open and I hastily closed it with a slam before stumbling up the stairs.

My brow furrowed to his sudden actions as I clutched my throbbing hips. I don’t know why but I was really worried. All he did was have a complete change of mood, so why does it feel like a whole lot more.

“Matthew! Wa---AHH!” I held onto the stair rail before I could fall to the ground, my ribs emitting rolls of pain but I ignored it, quickly entering our bedroom hallway.

I caught sight of him as he entered his room; closing the door behind him I took a deep breath before hurrying after him.

Reaching his room I didn’t hesitate to I burst the door open. “Matthew!” I cringed as my side ached.

Glancing around I found no one and my eyes spotted an open door. Curious as I stepped closer I found it led towards a balcony similar to mine and I walked over to the doorway.

The balcony faced the scene of the front of the house since my room faced the backyard.

His hands were clenching the stone railing at the sides of his body and the muscles in his back were tense.

“Hey…? Are you okay?” My voice was trembling and hesitant. Whenever I saw him in this state I knew he was angry. I could just sense it, and I knew that his jaw was clenching tightly right now.

Snapping around he sent me a blank look though as I predicted, anger was radiating from his whole figure.

“I’m great,” he said simply, stepping around me and I followed, almost tripping over my own feet as I did so.

“No, something’s up.” I quickly moved in front of his path, one of my hands supporting my ribs while the other holding it out towards him to stop him from leaving.

“Why are you angry all of a sudden? The second I picked up that phone you went from playful jerk to arsehole jerk!” My breathing was a little laboured and I knew I overreacted with my words but I wanted to know.

“I’m not angry, and if you don’t mind I’m going to go and take a shower.”

He attempted to go around me though I wouldn’t let him, taking identical steps to him.

“Matthew!” I shouted and that made me have his attention for a few seconds before he tried to go around me again.

“Can you just tell me what the hell I did?!”

This time I didn’t need to try and convince him to listen to me because he was an inch away from me within a second, a hard look in his eyes.

“You did absolutely nothing wrong! So just go and have a great time with Ashton at the dance because frankly, I don’t CARE!”

I took shaky steps backwards and the back of my knees met a soft edge, making me fall back onto his bed.

Sitting up quickly I watched as he stormed into his closet, getting his clothes.

Realisation washed over me and my eyes met his figure again. “Are…are you angry because…, because I spoke to Ashton?”

My eyes furrowed as he looked at me, giving me a roll of his eyes as he threw his hands in the air out of frustration.

“No. I’m angry at the fact that you’re merely TALKING to him, let alone going with him to the dance. That’s why I’m angry Rose.”

I looked at him with disbelief before standing up and making my way over to the closet entrance.

“Why the hell do you hate him so much?! And who are you to say who I go to the dance with?! You’re such a hypocrite! Look who you’re going with!” I didn’t care anymore. Everything between us was messed up. Less then half an hour ago we were comfortable with each other, and now I was close to punching him.

“What are you talking---,”

I cut off his argument.

“You know EXACTLY what I’m talking about! You know what? I don’t care if you go to the dance with Daisy, even when you know everything she has done to me!” Tears were forming in my eyes and I blinked furiously to try and make them not flow out.

“Rose you have it all wron---,”

“You always take her side! For everything and you know what? I can’t handle this anymore!”

I shook my head at him.

“I can’t take you always looking past her actions and I don’t know if that’s because I’m too pitiful or saddening or ugly to look at. So just go to the dance with Daisy because I won’t give a hell and you know why? Because Ashton has always taken my side when you haven’t.”

It wasn’t all a lie. Ashton had always been there to comfort me and I knew he was going to the dance with Lisa.

His eyes turned from sad to angry again at my last words before replying.

“Oh, so Ashton is your new knight in shining armour now is he?”

I glared at him, water threatening to leak from my eyes.

“More than you will ever be.” I said in a low voice though inside I was screaming ‘LIE, LIE, LIE!’.

Returning my glare he pushed past me, making me move to the side.

I decided to continue. “I don’t understand why you can’t get along with him. Everyone else seems to love him as a friend.”

The muscles in his body pronounced themselves as he froze on his way to the bathroom.

He turned around to look at me. “I would rather have sex with Daisy a million times then even become acquaintances with him.”

And with those words he entered his bathroom, slamming the door after him and I fell to my knees, as if all my energy left with his departure.

The tears finally escaped my eyes and I pulled my knees up to my chest, not caring about the pain my ribs were screaming into my brain. Not caring that I was trying not to cry anymore. Not caring that probably whatever friendship I had with Matthew was gone or at the least ripped half of it to shreds.

I wiped my cheeks roughly before putting the hand back around my knees as I held them to myself.

Whenever Matthew was gone everything always seemed to fall apart and left with him. Though it was so hard to keep him here in the first place…

*{Matthew’s POV}*

I slammed the door behind me, my blood boiling at her words. It was always Ashton. He got everything first. I leaned against the door, letting out a frustrated sigh.

He even got Rose first… and I had an even smaller chance now.

Sliding down the wood of the door my ears caught the sounds of her sobbing and my heart broke in two. I had caused that. I made her cry. I was always the one making her cry, not Ashton, but me.

I did nothing but listen to her sobs, each one stabbing into my heart and I closed my eyes tightly.

I wanted to run out, hold her in my arms and tell her it was all a misunderstanding, that I wasn’t going with Daisy and she meant nothing, if not I loathed her. But I couldn’t. There was no point because she liked Ashton.

I had lost her before the race had even begun.

*{Rose’s POV}*

Finishing the last question I didn’t even bother to check over my answers, not really caring today as I stood from my seat, walking up to Mr Dawson and handing him my Maths exam paper.

He looked shocked as he glanced up at me. “Rose, it’s only been a third of the time. You sure you’ve checked over everything?” Worry was across his features and I nodded.
“Yeah, I’m finished. Can I leave?”

He looked into my eyes before sighing, nodding and I took my cue to leave.

I glimpsed across the people of the class, catching Matthew’s eyes for half a second before fleeting the room.

The halls were empty, only the sounds of my shoes echoed in the hallways as I got my books for the periods after lunch.

Letting out a breath I turned around, eyes bulging and about to scream when their hand came down onto my mouth.

“Don’t scream. I’m not here to do anything.”

I eyed Daniel, not knowing whether to believe him.

Slowly he removed his hand before shoving it deep into his jean pockets.

“What are you doing out here during class?” he asked casually and I just stared at him with anger, a thought suddenly appearing in my mind.

“Why did you listen to Daisy?”

He tilted his head to the side, giving me a curious look. “Explain.”

I pursed my lips. “She told you to rape me. Why did you listen to her?”

He continued to look at me before let out a long ‘oh’. “First of all, Daisy didn’t tell me to do anything. Why would I take orders from one, a girl, and two, the biggest slut of the school? And secondly, I wasn’t told to rape you, only to scare you.”

My eyes narrowed though in my mind I was confused. “Scare me? How? And who told you to?”

He shrugged. “You don’t need to worry about that just yet.”

“Tell m---,”

He interrupted me. “Anyways I’m not here to talk about those things. Just came by to say I’ll be gone for a while so I’ll be off your back for a couple weeks.” He began to walk away but hesitated before giving me an evil smile.

“But I’ll be back.” And with that he left, just like that.

I stared after him, my mind in a mess. So if Daisy didn’t tell him to do it then who did, and why did he say ‘I’ll’ in a weird way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay dokay! Heres chapter 35.

Im really lost at this point about the storyline. ALot of things are started to come into this one when i wanted them to be the base for the sequel so yeah i need to organise it. Because if I start including everything I had planned for the sequel into this one then this story will be like 80-90 chapters long which is a huge drag haha.

Anyways I'll work it out.

And I was so sad writing the little fight. I seriously wanted to write a truck running Matthew over LOL. 
But that's another story... XD

Anyways, Comment; Vote; and Fan; if youre awesome :D

 Nah, just leave a comment and tell me what you think... or spot any mistakes o.O

Love you guys,

- mary - xo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.8K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
184K 7.1K 50
- Sequel to Only on camera - In which, They both question if they will ever find their way back to each other
496K 1.9K 61
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
141K 5.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...