Married To Jungkook:Book 2

By jungkooksshiii

The most sweet couple from Married to Jungkook,Jungkook and Ah Ra..they lived a happy life and blessed with a... More

The Jeon Family
Jeon Jungkook!
Reunited with BTS PT.1
Reunited with BTS PT.2
Kookie and Me
For You
Jin's wedding day
Alone..together?
Quality Time with JK
Busan trip with BTS!
2ND Day
Going Back
The Second One?
Time To Reveal
Let's tell them!
Sky Garden
Girl or Boy?
Sick
This is It
Awake
Danger?
Away
Jungkook?
Just You and I
Please Wait..
Happy Ending
Short promo:)

Birthday!

24K 773 270
By jungkooksshiii

"Omma!!!"

"Appa!!"

"Ireona!!" Hyunsyik while shaking our bodies.

"What is it,Hyunsyik?"Jungkook asked in an annoyed tone.

"Don't you remember what day is today?!"Hyunsyik asked us.

Jungkook and I looked at each other,figuring out what is he talking about."Aish!You forgot!"Hyunsyik yelled in frustration and left the room.The both of us were still confused and tried to figure it out.

"What is he talking about?What day?"Jungkook asked.

"Hm..Is it...." suddenly I remembered."Oh my god!It's his birthday!Today!Oh how can I forget about it!"I shook my head and hit my forehead.

"Ah...so that's why he's frustrated just now?Aigoo..how can I also forget about his birthday."Jungkook said."So,what should we do then?"I asked him."Let's do a surprise party for him."Jungkook suggested which I agree."Great!What do you have in mind?"I asked him then he told me about his plan.

"Good!That'll make him happy!"

"I'm a genius.."he smirked.

"Isn't that genius suppose to be Yoongi?"I asked him.

"You naughty girl!" he tickled me till I gave up and fell to the bed.He was on top of me and he looked at me,straight in the eyes.We stared at each other and suddenly Jungkook pecked my lips."Go take your shower.I'll check on the kids."Jungkook pulled me up and pushed me to the bathroom.I was taken aback for a while but I composed myself and headed into the bathroom.After I took my shower,I put on my casual clothes,ready to go for some birthday shopping with Jungkook.

I went out of the room and walked to the twins room."Kookie!"I scare him from behind and he flinched."You scare me,Ah Ra."he scrunched his face making him look like an angry 5 year old kid."Cutie!"I pinched his nose which earned him a grin."Go take your bath.I'll take care of them."I pushed him out of the room."Come on,let's get you to bath okay?"I took Joon first then Hyuna.After I dressed the twins up,I left them in their cradle playing with some soft toys I bought before.I searched for Hyunsyik and found him outside the backyard,playing with his toys.I smiled at the sight of him.

"Annyeong!"I greeted him cheerfully but he just kept quiet.Ah..he's still mad."Syik-ah,mianhe..I promise you I'll remember next time okay?"I walked to him and sat next to him.He kept quiet."Do you want me to buy you new toys?"I asked him.He looked at me and nodded."Arraso!I'll buy you lots of toys later okay?Now,don't be mad and come here you little kid.Kiss my cheek."I pulled him and placed him on my lap.He giggled and shyly kissed my cheek."That's my son."I ruffled his hair and he giggled cutely."Omma,don't forget again next time,okay?Tell appa too.I'm sad."he pouted and I can't help but laugh and nodded.

"Kaja.Let's go inside.Omma and appa will go out later.Your dongsaengs and you will go to your grandparents house okay?"I said to him and he just nodded.He watched the TV in the living room while I prepared breakfast.I made a western breakfast for us.I flinched when I felt a pair of arms around my waist."Oh.You scare me!"I said in shock and he just giggled."It's a win win situation then.You got me earlier and now!I gotcha!"he squeezed me tighter.I felt ticklish and struggled in his embrace."I love you." he said out of the blue and stole a kiss on my lips.I was left dumbfounded when he left to the living room joining Hyunsyik.

"Guys!Breakfast is ready!"I yelled from the kitchen.

"Who gets there first wins!"I heard Jungkook said to Hyunsyik later I knew both of them ran at a speed of a lightning."Woohoo!I won!"Jungkook clapped his hands and Hyunsyik pouted."Your legs are long,appa.Mine is short."Hyunsyik reasoned out."It's okay,son.I'll train you how to run fast like the jaguar okay?You'll be the next Golden Maknae when you grow up.Maybe not Golden...but Silver.Golden will always be mine."he said to Hyunsyik and the kid listened to his words well.

"Woah..okay,boys.Let's eat now.I'll take the two to come downstairs too."I walked out of the kitchen and brought the twins together.I placed them in their stroller and they joined us for breakfast too.I looked at my own family now.They're completed.A perfect husband,a loving son and two little twins.My missing puzzles in my life finally is completed with their presence."Jagi,are you okay?You're spacing out?"Jungkook said which made me back to my senses.I smiled and said I'm okay.We continued eating after that,we sent our kids to their grandparent's house.Coincedently,my sister was there too.

"So,where should we go now ma'am?" Jungkook asked as he fasten his seatbelt.

"Let's buy the decorations first." I answered him.

"Did you tell the boys about tonight's plan?" I asked him.

"Not yet.Do you want to tell them now?" he asked and I nodded.He took out his phone then called one of them and put it on loud speaker.

"Yobuseyo?Jungkook-ah.."I heard Jin's voice.

"Oh,hyung!Sorry for bothering you this morning.Ah Ra has something to tell you." Jungkook spoke.

"Gwenchana..what is it?"he asked.

"Oppa!Today is Hyunsyik's birthday and we planned a special birthday party for him.Can you and the others come tonight?" I told him.

"Really?Oh..okay!I'll tell the others.Don't worry..thanks for calling.Bye!" Jin hung up.

We arrive infront of a mall and we entered the place.Both of us went to the decoration store.I saw helium balloons and decided to make one for Hyunsyik but when I turned to my side,Jungkook was not there.Where is he? I went out of the store and saw him talking to a lady around our age too.I grew curious and without hesitations,I walked to them.

"Oppa,where are you just now?"I clinged my arm on Jungkook's arm.

"Mianhe,I went to the restroom just now.Sorry for not telling you."he apologised and carrassed my hair.

The lady fake cough and caught our attention."Annyeonghaesayo,I'm Jung Saera.Just call me Saera.Nice to meet you."she smiled and we handshake."Jagi,this is my old classmate.Saera,meet my wife Ah Ra." Jungkook introduced me."W-wife?" Saera stuttered while asking."Yes,wife.I married her 6 years ago." Jungkook proudly said."Well,we have something to do,Saera-ssi.See you again next time.It's nice meeting you."I bowed and pulled Jungkook.He waved his old friend and we entered the store again.

"Tell me,are you jealous?"Jungkook said while locking our hands together."No.Not at all."I answered keeping my guard up."Liar.." he teased me and I gave up."Can we order this helium balloons for Hyunsyik?"I asked him."Sure,why not."he responded."Hey,I'm going to tour around the store and you settle down with the worker,alright?"Jungkook said and I nodded.He came back again with an Iron Man mask in his hand."What's with Iron Man?"I asked him."My favourite!I'll wear this to surprise Hyunsyik."he took out his wallet and paid.We bought more things and left.

"Jagi,I'm hungry..can we have our lunch now?"he rubbed his stomach and I playfully hit his stomach then giggled.

"Alright.Let's go!" we walked around the mall to find the most interesting place to eat here.We stopped by a restaurant and settled down."What do you want to eat?"Jungkook asked while scanning through the menu."Anything.."I answered short.He nodded and ordered our food.

"You look really cute earlier when you're jealous of Saera.I should make you jealous more to see the cute you."Jungkook spoke.

I scoffed and replied "What?Do you want to have this on your face?" I showed my fist."Woah..calm down Mrs Jeon.I was joking.I won't make anything that hurts you so,chill okay?"he poked my cheek.Our orders came and we ate to our hearts content.After finishing our lunch,we continued on buying a cake and presents for Hyunsyik.We went back home and called the others to help.

"Hello!!!We came to help!!" Hoseok yelled for the front door.

"Oh hi guys!Come.Let's get everything ready." I said to them and without any objection we started to work.Jin and Hoseok helped me in the kitchen.Jimin,Namjoon,Yoongi and Jungkook working on the decorations in the living room.After a few hours,the preparation ended and it was beautiful.Right on time,the door was knocked.

"Oh..that must be my parents.Get ready guys!"I clapped my hands and switched off the living room's light.I opened the door and there stood the birthday boy.

"Hey,baby!Let's go in."I pulled his hand and fake coughed signing the boys to switch on the lights.

"SUPRISE!"All of them shouted in joy.Hyunsyik was amazed that he left his mouth gaped open."Happy birthday,baby boy!" I said to him and kissed his cheek.

"Wah..omma..did you do all this?Oh!Iron Man!"he pointed at the "Iron Man" standing infront of him."Annyeong,Hyunsyik-ah.Happy birthday!"Jungkook took off his mask and carried him."He was complaning about how his mother and father didn't remember his birthday."mom said while strolling the twins in their stroller.I laughed and walked to see the twins."How's my babies doing?"I asked them and they flashed me a smile.We sang happy birthday song for Hyunsyik and he happily blew the candles.The mini-party ended succesfully and before the boys went home..

"Hyunsyik-ah!Make sure to thank hyung after this."Taehyung said.

"Na do!I took a relly long time thinking."Jimin interrupted.

"Shh..guys,the babies are sleeping."Jin scolded them.

"Alright,thanks for inviting guys..we had a great time and happy birthday once again Hyunsyik-ah.Be a good boy and make your parents proud,oh?"Namjoon ended and ruffled the little boy's hair.

"Ne,hyung.I will." Hyunsyik saluted him.

"Annyeong!" all of them bid their goodbyes and left.

"Kaja..let's go to sleep everybody."Jungkook announced.

Without objections we entered our room.

"Good night,omma,appa.I had a great birthday.Thanks for the presents too."Hyunsyik hugged us.

"Anything for you,son."Jungkook carressed his hair and we left the room after he's asleep.

"We did it,jagi." the both of us high fived.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 2.3K 21
❝You will fall in love many times in your life, but the best one will be falling in love with your best friend.❞ A Rosekook Fanfiction
202K 7.4K 24
Taehyung and Jungkook have been madly in love together since high school. Obviously they got married and to Jungkook 's dismay he got to find out w...
57.7K 4.3K 40
'I will break my own heart and use those pieces to fix yours.' Jeon Jungkook, a k-pop idol from the world renowned band BTS is married to the love of...
3.1K 526 26
Where Taehyung and Jungkook were forced to get married by both of their parents just for the sake of their friendship.... Taehyung: the sooner the be...