Memories Kills

Von ILoveMeTurntUp

"Oh come on new girl" I rolled my eyes at the name he gave me. "I see the way you look at him, and I seen the... Mehr

{1} : The Move
{2} : Meeting The Jerks
{3} : The Bullying Begins With Homework
{4} : Saturday, Water Balloons, Ice Cream and Periods. Can We Say Bon Appé-titi!
{5}: Sunday, Angry Dads, and Surprises. Can We Say Hallelujah!
{7}: The Lessons
{8}: Number One & Two Completed ✔️
{9}: I Understand?

{6}: He Wants To Teach Me How To Be The Perfect Girl?

363 20 4
Von ILoveMeTurntUp

Chapter 6: He Wants To Teach Me How To Be A Perfect Girl?

The picture to the side is "The Mean Girl"

Authors Note: Hey guys, can you guys do me a BIGGGG favor and try to reach my follows to 800 followers. I believe you guys can do it! Tell everybody else, spread the news and share my story! Thanks :) love ya smooches! XOXO

The weekend went by too fast and here I was waking up this morning and ready to start this dreadful Monday, not really.

I decided that I was too tired to dress cute so I decided to wear my Adidas sweat, my gray hoodie, and my black Nike slides. I put my hair up into a messy bun and started to apply some mascara on my eyelashes. That's the least girly thing I can do. After completing my morning routine, I walked downstairs and grab the cereal box while waiting for Jordan to come downstairs.

We have a T.V in our kitchen so I decided to watch sponge bob to take my mind off school for a little. I'm surprised dad not down here. Or maybe I got dress too fast since I do kind of look like a bomb.

20 mins later Jordan finally comes downstairs. "Took you long enough," I said while standing up from my stool and emptying my cereal milk into the sink.

"Aw shut up, like you haven't taken longer than this" Jordan says grabbing a granola bar, an apple, and an orange juice bottle.

"Come on fatty before were late" I grab the Toyota keys from the bucket on the counter and walk out of the front door.

"I'm coming" Jordan had food all in his mouth while taking and walking behind me.

"You better not spit no food on me you horse, and where's dad," I ask while opening the door from the drivers' side.

"Oh, yea I almost forgot. He told me to tell you that he's not coming back until tomorrow night.. business stuff" Jordan hops in the car while closing his door.

"How can you forget to tell me that doofus?" I rolled my eye at his stupidness. That was important news and he forgot to tell me like really.

"Geez calm down, it just slipped my mind," Jordan says while plopping his earbuds in his ear.

Calm down Aaliyah, calm down before you do something you'll regret. Or maybe I won't regret it.

I finally arrive at school. There was barely any parking spaces to park at. Thank god I found one close by the school building. I was just about to hop out of the car until I spotted four sports cars coming down the student parking lot with speed.

I notice that everyone outside stop talking and started gawking at the cars like it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Oh, come on guys it's just sports cars... Catch a grip.

But that's until I saw the people that came out of the car. It was the four amigos. Jayven and his buddies. My eyes instantly spotted a specific person. Devon. I wonder if he's even going to talk to me at school or just ignore me.

I mean if he does ignore me then I can't lie, that would kind of hurt. What did I expect, for us to be best friends?

I finally stop watching the show while some girls started to crowd around their cars instantly. Jeez, their not Gods."You see there Jordan, they are just attention seekers and that's not cute at all" I stated. I didn't hear a word back from Jordan so I decided to turn around to see Jordan was nowhere to be found. Of course, he left me again.

I walked inside the school glad that I was away from all of that chaos. I went towards my locker and started to grab the books that I needed for today.

I was just about to reach for my chemistry book until I felt a set of hands blocking my eyesight.

Okay, who can this be? This person either can be Rodger or Doofus. I decided to go with my brother.

"Get your hands off of me you dick head of a bitch" I smacked his hands hard but not too hard to hit my face with his hands during the process.

"Geez, you're so mean," the person said dropping his hands from my eyes making me see again.

I turned around slowly scared to see who I said that too. I was now facing Devon. "Oh my god, I did not know that was you, I thought you were my brother" this is so embarrassing.

Devon let out a little chuckle before responding "it's ok, I understand"

"No really, I'm truly sorry" I pleaded once again.

"I said it's ok Liyah," Devon says caressing my cheeks softly. I blush at the position I was in right now.

I bowed my head down causing him to drop his hands from my cheeks. Please don't tell me that he notice that I was blushing.

"Wait you called me by my name," I said lifting up my head not caring about me blushing anymore.

"Well, basically a nickname," Devon says stating a fact.

"Yeah, well same thing. I thought you said you like 'new girl' better" I said.

"Yeah, well now I like 'Liyah' better... It's cuter"

No, you better not blush again. I bow my head down once again because I felt it coming.

I heard a chuckle coming from Devon. That little jerk, he knows what he's doing to me. I kept my head down not wanting to be in his presence anymore. Not that I couldn't stand it, it was just that I was too embarrassed to face him right now.

"Well I actually came over here to ask you something," Devon says breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Okay and what is that?"' I was fidgeting with my fingers with my head still hanging low.

"You have to look at me first Liyah" Devon says with a pinch of humor in his voice.

What seems like it took forever I've finally looked up.

"Um, well I basically came over here because I've forgotten to ask you something before I went inside of my house."

"Okay, and what is that?" Why does he seem so nervous?

"It's okay if you say no, I mean you don't have to say yes if you don't want to" Oh my gosh, would you stop fucking blabbering and just tell me you little shit.

"Go ahead, just tell me and I would tell you my answer," I said nicely knowing good well I was just cursing him out in my head.

"Okay, Um I just forgot to ask you for your number" Devon said while scratching the back of his neck.

Hell yes!

"Um, yeah of course" I found it cute that he was actually nervous to ask me for my number.

If I haven't mistaken, Devon face lighten up "okay, do you want me to put my number in your phone or my phone number in yours?"

"I'll just put mine in yours" I wasn't going to text him if he would've given me his number, to be honest. I'm just not the person to text somebody first and especially not a boy.

"Ok cool" he handed me his phone and I inserted my phone number into his iPhone.

I handed back his phone and he clicks it off and put it back in his pocket.

"You're not going to check if I put my number in?" I joke

"Wait! what, you didn't put your number in?" Devon starts to fiddle in his pocket to take his phone back out.

I burst out and started to laugh. "I'm just playing, chill," I said still laughing between every word I spoke.

"Wow, your such a clown," Devon says while smirking. He really did go all bizarre when I told him my phone number wasn't in there. Is it weird that I also found that cute?

"I'm so sorry, but your face was priceless"

Devon was just about say something but instead, his whole body stiffen like he just saw a ghost. I felt a hard hit on my ass making me jump and turn around. It was Jayven and his two friends behind him.

"So do you have our homework?" Jayven asks with a smirk planted on his lips.

I didn't respond, I just went through my purse and handed him the stack of papers. Did he really had to smack my butt that hard? "here" I said with a little attitude. "Oh, and here's your folder"

Jayven looked shocked for a moment. "You finish all of this?" he asks still looking at the folder that was still in my hand.

"Yes, it was very easy," I said handing him his folder again but he didn't budge.

"Aye, hey bro, we were looking for you," the boy that called me cute said indicating to Devon.

I looked at Jayen to see his eyes looking at Devon then back at me. "Oh let me guess you were trying to get your homework early huh?" The other boy asks.

"No actually my homework wasn't in the pile," Devon says matter of factly.

"Why, that's an easy A bro" the boy that called me cute spoke again.

"I know, but I can do my homework by myself" Exactly, so why can't they do their homework by their selves. I instantly smile at Devon comment.

"Then why are you here with her?" Jayven ask breaking out of his silence that I just notice he was in.

"I was actually asking her for her n-"

"Notes, my chemistry notes!" I screamed out, cutting Devon off. I didn't want Jayven bullying him because he was hanging out with me.

"Ohh, I see, going for the notes bro" one of the boys says behind Jayven. I'm pretty sure it was the one that called me cute.

"Is that true Devon?" Jayven asks looking at him intently.

I turn around to Devon giving him the eyes to tell him to agree with me.

"Yeah, I guess bro" Devon says while looking at me confused. Jayven then looks back at me then back at Devon like he suspects something suspicious.

"Well, are you coming with us?" Jayven asks Devon.

"Um, I don't know, where are we going?" Wow, do Devon really want to stay with me?

Jayven took a minute to speak before he says "to pick up some chicks" he then looks back at me.

I look at Devon to see what he was going to say and to also break away from Jayvens gaze. "Nah man, I'll think I pass"

Don't smile. Don't smile.

I look back at Jayven to see his jaw clench. Or was I mistaken? "What, are you a pussy now?" Jayven says obviously teasing Devon.

"No, I'm not" I can tell that word really made Devon mad. But why?

"You are one, and you're just afraid to admit it" Gosh, why do Devon even hang out with this monster.

Jayven and Devon had a stare down towards each other, and if I wasn't mistaken I'll say that they were talking to each other with their eyes. Devon finally broke his gaze away from Jayven and looked at me. "I'll see you later" and with that, he walks away from me leaving Jayven still in front of me.

"End of the day, you and my folder," Jayven says demandingly, he then leaves and started to walk away with his friends trailing behind him, even Devon.

That was so weird if I say so myself. Why was Devon listening to everything Jayven says and was he holding something on Devon to make him do stuff that he didn't want to do?

The bell started to ring so I started to walk to my first block which was math.

I walked in and started to look around at where I can sit. I notice that the girl that was rude to me at Rodger lunch table was in here. There was an empty seat beside her so I decided to sit right there.

Call me annoying, but I wanted to know why she didn't like me when I obviously didn't do anything wrong to her.

She didn't notice my presence until I fully sat down in the chair beside her. I heard a huff coming from her mouth in annoyance.

"We might have come off on the wrong foot, but I'm Aaliyah," I said reaching out my hands so she can shake.

"I know who you are, and I really don't give two fucks, so if you don't mind leaving me alone and stop talking to me then I would greatly appreciate it," she said in a harsh tone. Normally, I would of pop of and speak my mind but right now I didn't have the urge to, I really wanted to be her friend but she was making it harder every second. 

"Why are you so mean to me?" I decided to ask.

She turn around in her seat fully to see me "Aww, I'm sorry am I'm hurting your feelings" she says sarcastically.

"Actually you are...Raven" I said while smirking.

Her eyes instantly became wide "how do you know my name?" She asks shockingly.

"Umm, I don't know maybe because I'm psychic" yeah we all know that I'm not but playing this game with Raven was actually funny.

"Or maybe because you read it off my paper," Raven said rolling her eyes while flipping her papers upside down.

"Too late, I already know your name, it's not like Rodger wasn't going to tell me anyways," I said with a little chuckle.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure he would tell you more than he tells us huh?" Raven says in a monotone voice.

I wanted to ask her what she means about that but I decided against it, plus the teacher started to teach and I really didn't have any choice but to stop talking. This wasn't over with, call me desperate but I wanted to know more about Raven and why she was acting towards me the way she was.

~*~*~*

It was the end of the day and I felt like throwing up. I was so nervous to meet Jayven. I know he only wanted me to meet him because of his folder, but why didn't he just get it when I handed it to him.

I had a feeling that he wanted something more, but why. Was this a plan for me to get beat up, was Tasha waiting for me so she can jump me with her friends, was I going to get eggs thrown at me? Aw, there goes that feeling again, the feeling of me being sick to my stomach.

I heard that Tasha didn't come to school today, so I guess getting jump is scratch out. I was walking towards my locker with Jayven folder in my hand. If I wasn't paranoid at first now I'm most definitely was.

After getting the stuff that I needed from my locker. I took out my phone to text Jordan to meet me by the car. When I lift up my head I saw Jayven talking to some girl by the water fountain.

His back was against the wall while the girl was in front of him giggling like he was the funniest thing in the world. She was twirling her brown, golden blond hair on her index finger while Jayven had some of her hair in his hands also. 

He is such a player!

Jayven then spotted me then kiss the girl on the cheek who was constantly giggling he then walks up towards me with a smirk planted on his lips. I saw the girl roll her eyes at me and walks away while flipping her hair.

"Sorry you had to see that, okay let's get to business" what business, just take your darn folder.

"Do you want your folder or not?" I ask with an attitude.

"Actually, I don't" He takes the folder out of my hand and throws it in the trash can nearby us. Are you freaking serious right now, I've worked so hard on that homework. Even though it was extremely easy, there was still a lot of papers there.

I blew out a deep sigh of frustration. Okay if he doesn't want his homework, then what does he want?

Like he was reading my mind, he decided to speak. "Okay listen, I know you like my boy Devon, and I know he likes you back."

Wait he likes me. Oh forget it, how does Jayven know this anyways. I mean I know Devon and Jayven are friends, but he could be lying to me for all I know.

"I do not like Devon" of course I like Devon. But I didn't want Jayven to know that. He can use that against me.

"Oh come on new girl" I rolled my eyes at the name he gives me. "I see the way you look at him, and I saw the way he also looks at you, I don't see what he sees in you but whatever," Jayven says with seriousness in his voice.

"Wow, ok. Rude much" I said with a pinch of sadness while bitting my bottom lip to hold back the tears threaten to come out.

Yes, I am very sensitive if you haven't noticed.

"No, not like that, I mean look at you, he could get anyone in this school that's 10 times hotter, but instead he goes with y-" I guess Jayven seen the look on my face so he decided to stop talking.

Ouch, that really hurts. But deep down I know what Jayven said was kind of true. Why did Devon pick me out of all the people? I mean look at me, I might be rich but I'm not preppy like these other girls.

"Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that"

"Yeah right. So did you call me over just to emotionally hurt me, because you threw away your homework that I've worked hours on, so, therefore, there's no reason why I should still be right here with you" I said matter of factly.

"No, I didn't, I actually wanted to help you out" ok where is this going?

"Help me out with what exactly," I asked bewildered.

"With Devon, duh new girl. Look, I know the type of girls Devon like and I can help you be that perfect girl" Jayven says in all seriousness.

"No way, I am not changing my self for a boy, and why do you want to help me out anyways, what is this a prank" if he thinks I'm stupid then he has another thing coming.

"Ok, first of all, Devons my boy and I can tell he really likes you, he hasn't looked at nobody the way he looks at you in a long time and secondly, no this is not a prank"

To be honest I block out some stuff Jayven was saying. The only thing I was thinking about was 'Devon really likes me and him looking at me'.

"So do you want my help or not?" Jayen asks breaking me out of my thoughts.

Did I want Jayven help, I mean I do want to be the perfect girl for Devon but I also don't want to change myself just because of a boy.

"Why can't I be my own self, I mean he does like me for a reason,?"I ask.

Jayven rolls his eyes after my comment. "because Devon is a hard boy to please okay, and plus I can teach you all the things he like and dislike, for example, what if your family invited him to dinner so they can get to know him better and they decided to make soup and put carrots in it, not knowing that Devon is allergic to carrots and 'boom' he drops down dead" Ok wow that's a good one, but I'm still not convinced. I'm pretty sure Devon would tell my dad he's allergic to carrots.

"Wait I'm not done, what if you guys first date was to watch a movie and you decided to watch a Marvel movie because you think all boys like Marvels, but actually Devon despise them and little did you know that Devon hated you guys first date because you made an assumption that he like Marvel movies" Ok now that one really got to me.

"But do he really hate Marvels?" I decided to ask.

"With a passion" Jayven responded.

"Ok fine, help me be the perfect girl," I said faster then I expected to come out of my mouth.

"Good, the lessons start today, so let's go"

"Where are we going?" I ask confused.

"To my house," Jayven says in a duh tone.

No way, I cannot go to Jayven house! Is he crazy? I know we're not going to do anything but still, it's Jayven house, the worst boy of this school.

"Actually, I can't because I have to drop my brother off at home," I said making an excuse, well not really if it's true.

"You didn't read the paper on the school wall didn't ya?" Jayven asks while walking closer to me.

What paper? And can he please back up, he's making me nervous.

Before Jayven could talk I've got a ring for my phone indicating that someone had texted me. It was Jordan telling me that he had made the football team and that he's staying back for practice. And one of his friends' moms was going to drop him off.

"So are you ready?" Jayven asks with a tiny smirk.

I nodded my head unsure. What am I getting myself into? I had a feeling that these lessons are not going to go well.

_____________________________

READ THIS... IT'S IMPORTANT!! 👇🏽👇🏽
Okay, so it took me 6 chapters for me to REALLY start this book. Next chapter is basically going to be the chapter that really start my story so be aware hahaha!!

I just want to warn you guys that there's going to be a lot of sexual scenes in my story so you have been warned. I will not be putting warning's through my chapters telling you that a sex scene is coming up so read on your own behalf.

Please Comment, Vote, Follow and most of all READ!!! Love ya smooches. 😘

Ne_Ne

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

The Bad Boy Wants Me Von Say

Aktuelle Literatur

561K 15.2K 32
"The problem is" he said, "if I kiss you, I don't think I'd be able to stop." But that's the problem. He doesn't have to kiss me. We've barely talked...
14.1K 420 13
BEING REWRITTEN ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT, LINK ON LAST CHAPTER AND IN MY BIO. "I want you to be my friend." I stare at the short girl in front of me, my ey...
344K 13.8K 39
*Completed* ||"Actually, Mr Parker. We were showing the new girl to her class." Seth says as he pushes me forward, in front of the whole class. Serio...
1.4K 14 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...