Messy Life (WTH) Spanking Sto...

By Psparkle022

Two very different families join to complement each other. On one side, divorced Felipe with his two adorable... More

Chapter 1: The everyday routine
Chapter 2: Learning some respect
Chapter 3: Teenage romances
Chapter 4: Computer priviliges
Chapter 5: Shopping trouble
Chapter 6: The plan going South
Chapter 7: Facing the consequences
Chapter 8: You'll always be in my heart
Chapter 9: When wounds start to heal
Chapter 10: Putting an end to it
Chapter 11: Dinner tensions
Chapter 12: The dreaded talk
Chapter 13: School misbehaviour
Chapter 14: Dealing with the bully
Chapter 15: Discipline vs. Violence
Chapter 17: Out of himself
Chapter 18: Paying the price
Chapter 19: Breaking point
Chapter 20: Never come back
Chapter 21: The bullying
Chapter 22: Unemployed
Chapter 23: Covering up
Chapter 24: Cover blown
Chapter 25: Unspoken feelings
Chapter 26: A new member
Chapter 27: Coming clean Pt.1
Chapter 27: Coming clean Pt. 2
Chapter 28: After Saturday
Chapter 29: Trouble in Paradise Pt. 1
Chapter 29: Trouble in Paradise Pt. 2
Chapter 30: Making things right
Chapter 31: The secret comes out
Chapter 32: First date
Chapter 33: Saying goodbye
Chapter 34: Saying hello
Chapter 36: A visit to the doctor
Chapter 37: Father's day
Chapter 38: From good to worse
Chapter 39: Finding our way back
Chapter 40: The sleepover
Chapter 41: Our little secret
Chapter 42: Paying the price
Chapter 43: Life Upside-down Pt. 1
Chapter 43: Life Upside-Down Pt. 2

Chapter 16: Unexpected and unwanted

3K 42 28
By Psparkle022

Felipe's POV

The house was already noisy because the grand bands competition Sam had was in just a week. She'd rehearsal all afternoon long, be nervous absolutely all the time. No talking she was lacking on her school responsibilities. Anna convinced me that she was just procrastinating a bit, and that she'd be able to focus again once this all competition ends up. I can't tell I was happy about it, but what could I do. A week wasn't really that much time, but she betters makes up all the work she has to do. I don't want this thing to affect her grades in any way.

That afternoon the house was unusually peaceful. Surprisingly Alexa, Melanie and the twins were playing together in the backyard while Anna was making dinner, Sam being probably locked in her room with her guitar. As for me I was just making some numbers in my studio when I heard the door ring. I thought my wife would be too busy to answer the door, so I got up to do it myself. Anna got there first and she stood there like stone, her face paling by the second she opened the door to the stranger.

-Anna. Long time no see.

It was a male's voice. What on earth was going on? Why was Anna stunned like she was?

-Anna dear, who is it?, I asked and stood up behind her, gently stroking her waist hoping she'd make it out of this shocked state and tell who that fun character was. And she did.

-What the hell are you doing here Joseph?, she said with a rage voice I swear I've never heard of her.

Joseph? Oh my god.

-I'm just paying a visit to my kid. Is that so wrong?, he said with a smile as I frowned to him.

He was a snob character, and he was mistaken by far if he thought he'd disrespect my wife and walk free.

-I'm not letting you see Sam, so you can leave already, she said willing to shut the door when something stopped her. I should say someone.

-Who wants to see me mom?, we heard Sam's voice from the stairs, walking to the front door to see her mysterious visitant.

She went through the same phase as Anna when she saw Joseph standing on her door. I thought she wouldn't even remember him being so long since she last saw him, but apparently she did.

-Hi sweetheart, Joe said waving his hand and giving Sam a friendly smile.

-Dad? I can't believe it's you, she said smiling back to him.

Anna took a step backwards and Sam wrapped her arms around Joseph's neck. He hugged her back, and they were both really happy to see each other. I could see my wife wasn't happy at all, and I knew very well why. That man was an unreliable character.

-Mom, what are you doing you don't invite him in?, Sam said turning her look to her mother as she clenched her hands in fists.

-That man ain't putting a foot in my house, Anna said glaring at Joseph.

I placed a hand on my wife's shoulder, gently stroking it and giving her a plead look. I didn't like this guy either, but one way or another, he was bonded to Sam. He was her father, and we had to at least know what he wanted. That I can tell you, I kept him under my watch the entire time he was in the house. I wanted to know his intention with this all of the sudden visit to Sam, after leaving for so long.

We had no other option than inviting him over for dinner. Lucky us, the twins didn't ask much, and only Melanie shoot me an uncomfortable look. I made her a sign not to say a thing as we were eating. Nobody was talking, not even the twins, except for Sam and Joseph. He was telling her all about his latest tour and how his band was a great success. To Sam's eyes he was a rockstar but to me he was just a punk.

When dinner was over, I sent the girls straight to bed. Sam did the same, since she had school in the morning. Joseph said his goodbyes to her with the promise of calling her tomorrow to hang out and catch up. I swear I haven't seen Sam smile like that since ever.

-Well I think I'm gonna take off, Joseph said getting up from the table.

-You think you can just walk away before giving me a damn explanation of why all of the sudden you're in my house playing "good dad" with my daughter?, Anna said while holding a killer glare to him. Her hostile attitude took me aback a little bit but I remained quiet, ready to intervene if the thing got out of hand.

-Calm down dear. Let's keep it civilized, I said gently rubbing her hand with my thumb.

-We were just kids back then Anna. You can't really blame me for freaking out, for wanting a future for my own career. Yet not a day passes by without me regretting leaving you and Sam. It was just... too much pressure in the moment, he said trying to defend his neglected behavior to Anna's eyes. Something impossible to do.

-Oh was it? No kidding, because I wasn't a teen as well and I didn't got kicked out of my own house pregnant. I didn't sacrifice my entire future and started working like 20 hours at day. I didn't spend the last 13 years raising a kid on my own!

She couldn't continue because of the tears that started falling from her eyes. I really didn't want to step in, but I didn't want to see my wife crying like that. She deserved better than being bothered by this punk.

-Anna you know I'm sorry. I realize it's too late for you to forgive me. You've moved on and I don't blame you at all, but please don't make me resign my last chance with Sam. She's my daughter, and I want to be her father. I really want to make it up to her.

-You may trick her for a while, but you'll never make up 13 years of ignoring her existence because you had something better to do, my wife throw her aggressive accusation on his ex and I decided it had been enough for one night.

-I'll walk you to the door Joseph, I said getting up from my chair and escorting this low life to the front door. If he was going to see Sam, he wouldn't do it under my roof. I couldn't stand the love of my life crying like that again.

-I'm terribly sorry about this. I know you must think I'm a terrible man, he said already outside of my house as I stared into his eyes with the coldest of my looks.

-I'll tell you just one thing. If your intentions are others than bonding with Samantha and making her the happiest girl in the entire world, you better walk away now. Because if you EVER hurt her, you won't get rid of me. It's a promise.

With that I shut the door and went to comfort Anna, who was laying on our bed staring at the roof. I lightly knocked our bedroom's door with a warm smile, yet she didn't move. She was exhausted and still upset, but I thought about the whole thing as a positive experience. She's been carrying with all this hate for so long. She was finally able to give Joseph a piece of her mind.

-What am I supposed to do Felipe?, she asked me while I was holding her close to me, caressing her hair and stroking her side.

-Joseph is part of Sam's life. You cannot change that Anna. We're just gonna have to adjust, that's all, I said to her in a sweet whisper, covering her neck and tear stained cheeks with soft kisses.

-He's gonna hurt her. I know he's gonna hurt her Felipe. That's all he does!

-All I'm saying is that, since he's so important to Sam, we should give him at least the benefit of the doubt. And don't worry: I have an eye on him. I won't let him hurt our daughter in any way, I promised as my wife drifted slowly into her own dreams.

Sam's POV

That night I couldn't sleep. I was still trying to figure out how I felt that day. I mean, I know how I should feel. I should feel hurt, angry, sad... just like my mom. I should be pissed at him for abandoning me, for abandoning us for so long. But I didn't, I couldn't. I couldn't deny I felt so, so happy when I saw him on my door. I couldn't be mad at him. He came back for me, right? Maybe it's too late for my mom, but it's definitely not for me. I want us to be a family, more than anything in this world.

I woke up next day even before Felipe calls me. I actually didn't sleep a thing, so I decided I could go downstairs and do something more fun than staring at my roof. Ugh, wish I could play my guitar during the nights, or even watching some tv, but absolutely everyone would choke me with their bare hands if I did that. No talking that I've already experienced Felipe's anger in the middle of the night. Not looking for another round.

-Sam?, Felipe asked me walking into the kitchen where I was, sitting on a chair, half laid over the table with a glass of warm milk besides me. At least it was warm a few hours ago when I made it.

-Good morning, I said sitting properly and looking at a very confused looking Felipe.

Strange. I thought I had at least a scolding coming for staying up this late... or early. I didn't know anymore.

-Sam do you feel ok?, he said placing my palm on my forehead as I rolled my eyes. Overreacting, as usual.

-I'm fine Felipe. Don't worry, I answered him as I flinched away from his touch in annoyance. Of course now I had a scolding coming.

-Drop the attitude young lady, I'm only concerned, he frowned at me and I thought it'd be better to cool off for the moment.

-Sorry. It's just not a good day, I grumbled for myself as the lack of sleep started catching on me.

-It's a busy day for everyone Sam, so I ask for your collaboration being the oldest. Would you please go wake up your sisters for me? And help the twins to get changed?, he asked gently yet I didn't miss the absolute command tone of voice his request was carrying while he was making some coffee to start the day.

-Sure, I said leaving the room. I could hear him scratching the back of his neck, probably wondering what was with me that morning.

School couldn't be more boring. Fortunately, my dad texted me in the middle of the second period and that kept my mind busy. We kept on chatting the entire morning, as I was trying not to get caught texting in class. I barely heard Karen talking to me about her latest crush or my friends Kizzie and Zoey sharing her ideas for our band image. I was wearing my studs as usual, but I didn't hear what they said about them. I was too busy for the moment.

Somewhere in the middle of the last period the math's teacher confiscated my phone. I was so screwed. I'm gonna have to find a way of getting that back without my mom or Felipe knowing about this. They've told me thousand of times they wouldn't get my phone back if it's confiscated during classes, but I hardly believe it so. Still that doesn't mean I might not have to face a furious Felipe if I make him come all the way down here because I was texting in class.

Lucky me, I got the last text of my dad saying he'd pick me up after school, so we could go and hang out. We didn't have practice that day, because moron Zoey and Kizzie got detention. They'd usually skip it but I knew they were at this of getting suspended. Sometimes I wonder if they even care about that. Oh well, one day of freedom. I'm not gonna lie, it sounded awesome.

I had to wait for a while until my dad showed up in his car. Oh my God, it was such a sweet ride! I ran towards it and informed him I had a little problem I needed him to get me out. He agreed of course, and after a few minutes he came back from school with my phone in his hands. He was so awesome! I quickly hopped in the car, glad my butt wouldn't be toasted at least today. Then he told me we could go wherever I wanted to, so I asked him to take me to the mall, because I wanted to get a few new posters from my favorite bands. Not only he bought me everything that I wanted, but we stopped by a music shop and promised me to buy me a beautiful gibson I fell in love with. I actually love my guitar, both of them. My mom worked her ass of to buy them for me when I was little, so I'm kind of attached to them. Not that it matters that I add another one to the family.

In the end, we lost track of time with my dad, him having a coffee and me frozen yogurt. He was telling me about his life as a rockstar, and things he liked. I kept on discovering we couldn't be more alike. Our likes and dislikes, our temper... everything, but what amazed me more were his eyes. It was like looking into a mirror whenever our looks crossed. It was nice to hang out with someone that gets the way you are.

He drove all the way home and, when I opened the front door, I found myself with a couple of eyes staring at me. One was fire, the other one ice. A cold stern stone that froze me on my spot and quickly made me ask myself "what the hell did I do now?".

Felipe's POV

That morning, after being unpleasantly surprised of seeing Sam awaken (and in a terrible mood) at 6 am, I got another not so pleasent surprise. Anna called me to the office saying the deccan had called to our home, saying that Sam's phone was confiscated and that it'd be returned only to her parents. That was enough for me to be extremely upset already. I've told that girl so many times she'd regret it if her phone ever gets confiscated by school's authorities.

When I came back home, I sat down on the couch to read my paper and wait for Sam to eventually get home. I knew she had practice, yet she shouldn't be home too late. We've talked about it thousands of times. After a while of not showing up, me and Anna started getting worried she wasn't coming back. No use on calling her, because we knew she didn't have her phone with her. We called her friend Karen, but she had no idea where Sam could be. What she did tell us, and with that we got even more worried, was that Sam didn't go to practice that day as usual, because her friends were in detention. That was enough for Anna to almost pass out on the couch and my face to go pale. I was seriously thinking on calling the cops when I felt the front door and saw a laughing Sam crossing the frame along with Joseph. Oh I'll give her something to laugh about.

-Samantha Rachel Carton. Where were you for Christ sake?, I boomed as both of them shut up and stared at me.

-I'm sorry Felipe. Dad texted me to pick me up from school and I completely forgot to call you. We were just hanging out, she tried to excuse her and to avoid Anna to actually choke Joseph.

-I don't see how you could have called us. Your phone got confiscated this morning, I continued still frowning at Sam, who was now looking at me with her smart widen eyes, and so her father.

-How... what?

-Yes Sam. The deccan called and told us what happened.

-I just asked dad to get my phone back for me, she said lowering her voice a little. Oh and he just did? This is just unbelievable.

-Just go to your room Samantha, and don't expect coming back home on your own for a while.

-What?, she reacted opening her eyes and raising her voice, an attitude that particulary upsets me.

-I won't say it again Samantha, I said staring at her with my ice look. She mumbled a goodbye to her dad and ran upstairs, locking herself in her room.

-I'm sorry Anna. Don't blame her. It was my fault, Joseph said trying to look apologetic.

-You weren't planning on telling me where the hell my daughter was? Do you think I deserve to be sitting down here, dying of worry, wondering what happened to my Sam?, Anna said releasing all her rage like a nuclear bomb.

-Hey she's my daughter too, and she wasn't doing anything for you to worry. She was with me, Joseph said confronting her in a loud tone of voice as well.

-Oh, and I'm not supposed to worry about that? Tell me something Joseph: when are you going to grow up and be a PARENT?, Anna said then, folding her arms on her chest and glaring at Joseph.

Those two were on fire. They were staring at each other, exchanging really strong glares while I had taken one step backwards, wondering what to do. Both Sam and Anna are my family, so I felt with every right to speak my mind. Yet I didn't because given the fact this was a touchy situation I was far from understanding so far.

-It's alright Anna sweetie. Take a moment to breathe ok?, I asked my wife while gently pulling her beside me, not wanting to upset her any further and especially I didn't want Sam to drop ears on this.

-You can't exchange me Anna... as much as you want to. I'll always be Sam's father, no matter how hard you try, he said exchanging looks between me and her.

-Nobody's denying your right over Sam Joseph, but as you can understand, we care about her just as well, and if you're gonna hang out with her all day, at least make sure we're aware of it, I stated shortly and coldly as I could.

He didn't say much after that. I guess I shut that punk's mouth, because he mumbled a goodbye and left the house. I kissed Anna's temple, telling her I'd get the girls for dinner, since it was already late. I gathered my older daughters, Melanie and Alexa, and explained to them the hard situation our family was involved, and asked them for cooperation. Alexa nodded her head, giving me a hug and went to set the table with Anna. Melanie shoot me a suspect look, and asked me if Joseph was for real going to be part of Sam's family. To that of course, I didn't have an answer. I just told her things were pretty confused, but for now he was Sam's dad and we had to respect him. "I don't like him", was the only thing she said before going along with her sister. Me neither.

Dinner would have been quiet if it wasn't for the hyperactivity of the twins that, far from realizing what was going into the rest of house's mind, were very excited because their teacher told them tomorrow the class would go to a farm to see the animals they were learning about. To this of course I said to them they better behave during the trip and listen to everything the teacher says. I had my doubts they would thought as usual.

When we were done I noticed Sam making a little silent escape to her room after placing her dishes in the sink. Oh no, we still had a little conversation to have.

-Hold it young lady. Get down here, I said with my stern voice as Sam froze in the middle of the stairs.

-What?, she asked me while slowly walking downstairs. As if she wouldn't know.

-Go to my studio Sam. We need to talk in private, I said taking a few steps in her direction. At first she made an attempt of complaining and then looked at my wife, who surprisingly was in the exact same position I was. That probably gave her the hint it was better for her to obey.

She shut the door of my studio behind her back as I turned my attention to Anna. She was still very upset about what happened. I get her feeling. Those two had no right to make us go through the hell we went all day long, not knowing if Sam would show up again or not.

-Calm down sweetie. We cannot go talk to her in anger. It'll bring nothing good to this situation, I said while wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her temple.

-We?, she said a little bit confused. True, it's always me who has the talk with our daughters when it comes to this kind of situations, but I thought it'd be better if both of us actively participate in this particular matter.

-I thought it'd be good for Sam if we both talk to her about her dad's situation. Let her know how we feel and tell her, above anything, that we're not against her, I said to her while stroking her side.

-I think you're right, she said splitting from me and heading to my studio. I took a deep breath and opened the door for Anna to get in first.

When Sam saw both of us get into the studio she was surprised. It was unusual, I know, but so was the situation we all were into.

-Sam there are a few things we'd like to discuss with you. About Joseph, Anna said wrapping her arms around her stomach and looking down-

-What about dad? Look what happened today was my fault, I know. Don't take it on him, she asked while sitting on the couch.

-It was your responsibility to let us know where you were Sam. It wasn't fair to us to just sit down and wait if you come home or not. Look if Joseph's gonna be in your life, which neither of us is going to object, you can't lose the perspective that I am still in charge of you. Nothing has changed, Anna explained to a slightly confused Sam.

-And what is that supposed to mean?, Sam asked frowning to her mother in an aggressive way I didn't appreciate.

-That you can't use him as an excuse to avoid trouble and hide things from us, Anne answered raising her tone a little bit.

-I'm not! School said only my parents could get my phone back, and that's exactly what happened. He has as much right over me than you do!, Sam argued raising her voice even more and getting up from the couch.

I cleared my throat and threw a harsh look on her, and that was enough for Samantha to drop her tone of voice. This conversation wasn't going anywhere, so I decided I'd speak now.

-Samantha you know exactly how your mother and I think about the phone subject. I think we've said it enough times. You also know that, by asking him to get you out of that situation, you'd get away from texting during classes, since I'm pretty sure he didn't even scold you for it I said while sliding my hands in my pockets and keeping calm.

-Maybe because he understands me, Sam said folding her arms on her chest.

-The point is Sam: we're all doing our best to adjust our lives for Joseph to be part of yours. Nobody's going to deny to you that right. What we certainly demand from you is to keep in mind the rules haven't changed, and there's nothing Joseph can do about it. Is that understood young lady?

Sam limited herself to bite her lower lip and nod her head, staring at the floor.

-Being that clear. Please hand over your phone Samanthar, I said extending my hand in her direction.

-What? Why?, she refused staring at me in anger.

-It's the last time I warn you Samantha. We're trying to be patient here, but you know by fact my patience has a limit, and you're near to cross it, I said with an icy stare.

-Fine. When can I have it back?, she said handing me her phone.

-When you prove you're responsible enough. Until then I'll pick you up from your practices. 6.15, no longer than that, I said while putting it into my drawer and key locking it.

-Fine. May I go to sleep now?, she said with the same attitude.

-You may, I said making some room for her to pass through.

So that didn't work out as well as I thought, but at least we let Sam clear a couple of things. If she thinks she can use this situation to get away with her behavior, she doesn't know me at all.

Sam's POV

Ugh Felipe pissed me off sooo badly this time. No phone? No practices till late? I had a contest to win for Christ sake, even when I forgot about it for a moment. Wish the contest wouldn't be this weekend, so I could focus on catching up with my dad and nothing else.

I fell over my bed still dressed and buried my face into the pillow. I didn't think it was such a bad thing my dad got my phone back instead of mom or Felipe. He was my parent too, right? And yes he didn't say a thing about what I did was wrong, but he was the one texting me on the first place. He's certainly more understanding than those two are. What was a surprise was my mom's attitude. She barely says a thing when Felipe's scolding me in front of her, no talking about her going into the studio with him. For a moment I thought he'd spank me in front of her. That'd be odd, and humiliating. I was still convinced though this new attitude of her was only because not only she hates my dad, she hates the fact Felipe ain't my real father and never will be. He's sooo perfect to her eyes, and meanwhile my dad's a bastard. They were conspiring together to split me from my dad, but I wouldn't let that happen, not now that I just got him back. Not even if I have to leave.

Not even if I have to leave.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 3.6K 36
This story brings the readers into the development of a non sexual non abusive spanker/spankee relationship between a young girl and her new assigned...
122K 2K 111
After the sudden passing of her mother, brazen 14 year old Genevieve Henderson is uprooted from being a light glowing in the city, and planted on a m...
7.2K 103 12
First time writer, so please excuse any mistakes and do let me know so i can correct it. A family drama with a wealthy business man who enjoys being...
14.4K 402 5
Lexi Parker tried living with her aunt after her mother passed away but the undisciplined twelve year old was too much for the young mother to handle...