Broken (Not Vry Good Rd At Ow...

By totis_dilectione_mea

Elizah Mason was your normal teenager she had black hair and intense blue eyes. Hung out with friends, was a... More

The Begining
Chapter 2.
Capter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Authors Note
Epilogue
Author's Note
SHE'S BACK

Chapter 11.

23 0 0
By totis_dilectione_mea

Elizah's P.O.V

The past few weeks have flown by like crazy. Ezra and I have been dating for almost an entire month. I was at my locker drowning myself in all the happy moments that I've had with Ezra so far, and then I felt someone staring at me. I slowly turned around to face a very angry Tammy.

"Umm... Do you need something?" I gave her my sassy slash confused look.

"No not really just hmmm what was it. Oh to tell you to get off Ezra your totally not right for him."

"Ha and you are?!" She glared at me with a very intense amount of anger.

"Listen Elizah Ezra is mine he will always be mine and there is nothing you can do about it."

"Other than the fact that he chose me over you." I then made my stance less passive and more assertive.

"Just ok let me just list off the reasons why you will never me right for Ezra. First, you are so clingy I cringe. Second, you have major problems even though I don't know them I know that you are messed up. Third, you act like a helpless bunny weak and sad. Fourth, you are just ugly, I mean do you even look at yourself in the mirror before leaving the house. You are not worth any of his time you're just way too ugly for him." I looked at her in a challenging and intense way. Coming up with my comeback while holding back scorching tears of anger and sadness.

"First of all Tammy the last time I checked ugly began with U. Second of all to be pretty I do not need to resort to being a complete slut so get off my back and leave the judgment to Ezra." And with that j walked away to my third hour class.
----------

By the time I got to class I was 5 minutes left because I had to run to the bathroom. To hide my tears, the tears that refused to stop. My eyes were bloodshot and I kept hiccuping. I'm such an idiot I let Tammy's words get to me, and I actually questioned why Ezra was with me. I mentally face palmed myself for being to naive. I walked in to class and slowly my teacher turned away from teaching the lesson to look at me along with the rest of the class, along with Ezra and Tammy. She wore a victorious smile and her eyes were raging with humor. Mr Travis cleared his throat to get my attention the had drifted to the floor trying to conceal my embarrassment.

"Do you have a tardy slip?" I'm guessing that he already saw my bloodshot and puffy eyes because he time was soft and light.

"N-no I-I'm *deep breath* s-sorry I'm l-late." I choked back another sob when Tammy's words range through my head  again. Mr Travis looked at me and then slowly walked over to me.

"If you want to take a few more minutes to yourself that is ok with me. I'm sure what ever is upsetting you, will go away soon enough. Okay."

I couldn't reply with actual words so I just nodding quickly and ran out of the room. I went back to my locker and threw my bag inside and ran to the closest bathroom. I closed the door and shrank to the floor, I pulled my knees up to my chest and toyed to slow my breathing, but that only let Tammy's words shout and bounce around in my head. My panic attack grew and soon erupted through my mouth, loud done and short fast breaths came from my mouth. My tears became too much and soon completely swallows my face. Two minutes went by. My breathing slowed but my hands were shaking uncontrollably. I had a massive headache and I just wanted to go home. I got up from my place and felt extremely heavy, crying drained me. I went out of the bathroom and walked to my class and when stepped foot into the class my teacher looked up and immediately worry stretched across his features. He walked up to me slowly.

"Mr Travis I called my dad and he is going to pick me up soon so I'm going to wait by my locker till he gets here. Can you inform the office for me please."

He nodded and I turned around. I walked all the way down the hallway and through the front doors of the school. I had no car, I have a fear of them, my dad was away. So I walked the two miles to my house. I liked walking because I was able to clear my mind, but today I didn't want to think. Instead I looked up at the sky every once in awhile to see the different shapes the clouds made. I was about a block from my house when my phone rang. I looked at the screen no surprised to see Ezra's ridiculous picture of him doing an ugly duck face. I hesitantly pressed the answer button.

"H-hello?"

"Elizah. Are you okay? I asked Mr Travis but all he said was the you went home because you didn't look or feel to well. So what happened? Why were you crying? DID YOU GET A PANIC ATTACK AGAIN!? Elizah tell me what happened to make you so upset. Baby I hate when you are upset." I smiled slightly at his pet name. Then I remembered I had to answer his questions.

In a horse and a voice that sounded like someone was forcing something down my throat I replied.

"Umm... Maybe I would like it better if you came to my h-house *deep breaths* and let me explain to your f-face." And this I wonderfully exploded in to a coughing fit.

"Ok. I'll see you in a few hours. Goodbye my queen."

I scoffed and switched my phone to the other ear. "Shit up. I was drunk when I told you that you were my king. And bye." I quickly hung up on him before he could give any type of reply. Now I was at my front door. I unlocked the door, dropped my bag once I was inside.  I went up stairs to room to change into something more comfortable. I chose some grey and black joggers with a red t-shirt. I put my hair up into a pony tail. I went back down stairs to get some painkillers for my headache that sense to grow larger since my panic attack finally stopped. My hands were still slightly shaking though, I grabbed a pop tart and went into the living room with my phone in one hand the pop tart in the other. I sat down on the leather couch and cuddled into my fuzzy blanket that Ezra have me for our 4 week anniversary because he knew how much I hated to be cold and that my house was always freezing. I turned the tv on and flipped to different channels before settling on Once Upon a Time.

----------------

I went through 4 episodes before I fell asleep. I woke up to the sound of the door bell ringing nonstop. I groaned and got up fixing my pony tail along the way. When I was fully up and off the couch, the ringing hadn't stopped.

"IM COMING! WHO EVER YOU ARE, YOU ARE THE BIGGEST JACKASS IF YOU THINK YOU CAN WAKE ME UO IN THE MIDDLE OF GOOD SLEEP!! Ridiculous!"  I was now at the door. I opened the door to see my boyfriend. Soon after I opened the door he embraced my in a rib crushing hug.

"Why were you so upset?" One of Ezra's arms was around my waist and the other was reaching up to my face to cup it. When his fingers touched my cheek bones I leaned into his touch and I moved my hands up to his face to stoke his cheeks. 

"Tammy talked to me." I said it in a very quiet whisper. But he heard it he had the hearing of a dog.

"What did she say!?" His eyes flickered with anger and something else I couldn't quite make out. His voice was calm but furious it was scary.

"She said.... S-she s-said some I-insults to get m-me t-to stop d-dating you." I slapped myself silly on the inside for sounding so helpless and stupid.

"What did she say specifically?" His fetuses were much softer. My eyes started to tear up as I remembered her words. "Can you just stay the night and we can talk about it in the morning. Please." He looked at me with very intense eyes, his beautiful emerald and amber green eyes sparkling with the sun form the Windows seeping through showing the bit of gold right around his pupils. Hmmm oh I loved his eyes. Along with that he had blonde hair that was a valumpsous mop on his head. Some strands getting into his eyes. I moved them away as he inched closer to me.

"Yeah, I have to call my mom though to tell her." I nodded trying to get out of his hold, but that didn't work out very well he pulled me closer to his face. "What no kiss?"

I playfully scoffed and gave him the best come back ever.

"No when you act like that. Ezra next time you should wear a condom on your head because if you're going to act like a dick you might as well dress like one. Right?" A mug smile forced its way onto my face. He had a look of complete shock that I would say some thing like that. He looked so adorable. I pushed the hair that managed to fall back into his eyes away and then pecked his lips before prancing out of the hallway and to the kitchen.

__________________________

Hey guys I just wanted to say I know this book isn't the most interesting book in the whole world but i have some stuff planned for the future that I think will add some interest. And if you have anything to say feel free to say it. Also, I wanted to add that the first chapter is very too dramatic and I'm going fix it. So sorry about that.

Not Edited.

-wonder_swan-😘😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 70 18
We reached the hospital and Ryder, still being gentle, jumped out of the car. Zach opened the doors for him and they rushed inside the emergency room...
375K 16.4K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
172K 6.9K 87
(18+) 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚑�...
252K 6.6K 30
My name is (Y/N) (L/N), I am 18 and my life consist of constant abuse. I haven't been to school since elementary and my mom home schooled me. For any...