Frozen Melody [Kuroko No Bask...

By WinterRaineeDay

Singing is a dream came true for her. A talented musician and composer, Kuroko Tetsuki hid herself from the w... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Score 2 ~ The Mysterious Rumor
Score 3 ~ HEAVEN
Score 4 ~ We Met Once Again
Score 5 ~ A Date
Score 6 - Pink Cupcake
Score 7 - Blue Ribbon
Score 8 ~ Biggest Fan
Score 9 ~ A Doctors' Passion
Score 10 ~ Let Me Help You
Score 11 ~ A Wave of Panic
Score 12 ~ Live Your Life To The Fullest
Score 13 ~ Fever & Lingerie
Score 14 ~ My Lost Heart
Score 15 ~ Coral Sea
Score 16 ~ Give Me More Time
Score 17 ~ An Evening with the GoM & HEAVEN
Score 18 ~ You're Important To Us
Score 19 ~ Dreamers' Symphony
Score 20 ~ Forever Lullaby
Score 21 ~ Severed Relationships
Score 22 ~ That's Why I Love You
Score 23 ~ A Painful Goodbye
Score 24 ~ The Beginning of an Ending
Score 25 ~ You're Everything, Still My Everything
Score 26 ~ For Those Who Loves My Songs
Score 28 ~ Why...?
Score 29 ~ Tetsuki
Score 30 ~ I Love You. Forever.
Epilogue
Statistic

Score 27 ~ Proof of Life

1.1K 48 5
By WinterRaineeDay

Tetsuki was staring at the rose's vase that was put on the cupboard in front of her bed, admiring its beauty against the evening sunshine. Slowly, with much effort, she got up from the bed staggering, leaning on the bed-table for support, moving towards the cupboard.

It has been 8 years since I've been sick…

Slowly , I'm losing them…

I have very few things left that I can do on my own

I can't remember the old me anymore

Once she reached the cupboard, she took bottle and sprays the roses for its daily water. She smiled warmly at her effort.

~~Settings Skip~~

Tatsuya lets out a long yawn as he stretched his arms, feeling overly exhausted, he made his way towards the practice room in the agency building. He looks at his watch, he sighed.

"Almost 10 pm..." he frowns as he opens the door.

"Taiga~~ Let's go~~" he calls out for the red haired guitarist without looking where he was walking. He almost trips over Kagami bag.

"Taiga, don't leave you stuf-" he stopped when he turns his head around. Kagami has fallen asleep on the couch. Snoring lightly. Tatsuya sighed as he made his way towards him. He scans the asleep tiger expression.

Dark eye bags underneath those closed orbs. His chest heaving lightly on each breath. It was a no surprise to Tatsuya, they both have been ridiculously busy with their practice schedule and interviews for their next performance. They barely have time to even sleep more than 8 hours.

"Hmm? Was he messaging someone?" he took the emerald colored smartphone from the tiger. His orbs saddens upon reading the half way written message.

To : Tetsu
Subject: [N/A]

How you been doing? Work is piling up each day. We will come visi-

It has been over two weeks since they last seen Tetsuki. He noticed Kagami restlessness during practice hours each day. Unfortunately, by the time they finished working, the visiting hours is over or it was far too late to visit the pianist as they might woke her up. He grabbed his phone and texted someone. He smiled after receiving a reply.

"Taiga, wake up" he shook the taller man.

"You're done?" Kagami sat up as he rubs his eyes. Tatsuya nodded.

"I have requested a day off on Thursday, let's visit visit her" he smiled. Kagami looks at him in disbelieve. He has been asking for a day off and has been denied over and over. Quickly he grabs his guitar bag and head to the exit. Tatsuya chuckled. He knows Kagami misses Tetsuki more than anything in the world.

"I'm sure she'll be happy when she us tomorrow"

"I'm sure she will. We have to get her those drinks as an apology, i still wants to keep my head" Kagami joked, feeling much refreshed knowing he can have a day off to see Tetsuki.

~~Setting Skip~~

"This is Spinocerebellar Degeneration model hamster given to us by Doctor Takao based in the California research medical team" Midorima introduced after he turns on the projector in the meeting room. The table was surrounded by several doctors, listening to him.

"In this hamster, we have increased the cell levels and the research has been so far positive, the drug was tested and it shows some promising results.

"What were the preliminary results?" one of the doctor interrupted.

"During the first stage, even though the life of the rest test hamsters has been prolonged, it's not statically significant…" he swallowed the heavy lump in his throat, fearing on the outcome of this meeting.

"In other words, you are not anywhere near close on having a cure to this"

"Yes…" Midorima nodded. He took another short deep breath.

"But from now on, I plan on increasing the cell implantation"

"I believe they even tested this on some other few animals as well" another doctor interrupted him.

"Even so, the chances are not completely zero percent" he protested.

"This research is taking a lot of time and funding, so please be aware of it" a doctor interrupted him once again. The light turns on again as the doctors' start leaving the meeting room. Midorima bit his lower lip in disappointment.

~~~~

"You looked terrible, how was the meeting?"

On his laptop screen, a man in his twenties looked at him through the webcam. Midorima slouched in his chair as he rested his head, closing his eyes. He lets out a heavy sigh.

"Another fail presentation, huh? It's all about the money those geezers' thinks of"

Midorima stayed silent, he feels exhausted. The dark eye bags would scare anyone away if he does not sleep again tonight.

"How is she doing?" He asked, the raven haired man stayed silent. Midorima decided to open his eyes.

"I hate to say this, Shin. It's faster than we expected…just a few days ago, she almost chocked to death just by a tiny piece of veggie that gotten stuck in her throat"

"What about Kagami Taiga, he is not there with her?"

"Unfortunately no…both Kagami and his buddy, Tatsuya is extremely busy with their work, they visited 2 weeks ago but yeah that's just about it…I haven't seen them for a while now. I tried getting a hold of them but that damn manager of theirs brush the hospital calls off" the man sighed. Midorima frowns.

"Shin, I know what happened between you and Tetsuki before, I think it's best if you come here for a visit, her condition doesn't get any better by the day, it's getting worst each second…you might not be able to say what you wants to say to her after she's gone…" he continued.

"Well, I gotta do my rounds in a few minutes, just think about it…"

"I will…thank you, Takao"

The call ended. Midorima stares at the table, bores a hole into it. He rested his head as he leans back, shutting his orbs close.

"Tetsuki…"

~~Settings Skip~~

Tetsuki was having her nap after the nurses left. Her eyelids flutter against the soft sunshine that shines into the room, noticing it's time for the roses daily spray; slowly she drags herself to the side of the bed. She smiled at the beauty of the roses as she pushed away the blanks that cover her.

The flower petals are opening up, each one more than another

The flowers will once again blossom in full glory

Knowing yesterday what will happen to them today…have made me happy.

Slowly, she lowers her feet onto the floor, as she held onto her bed-table for support. The moment her foot reaches the ground, she got up however she felt different. Her orbs widened at the feelings.

~~Settings Skip~~

Both Kagami and Tatsuya are on their way up to the third floor to visit their friend. However, as they turn at the corner that leads to where Tetsuki room is, they heard a loud thud. Quickly, they run towards the source of the thud.

Their breath hitched. Tetsuki has fallen onto the floor. His heartbeat almost stopped when he saw Tetsuki sprawled on the cold floor.

"TETSU!"

Kagami run to the smaller blunette. Tatsuya on the other hand, checks for any injures on her body. They noticed the shocked expression on the blunette when Kagami brushed her long bangs to the side.

"Tetsu, what's wrong?" Kagami panicked, the blunette did not reply. Both of the man exchanged puzzled looks until a familiar voice came into the room.

"What happened?" Doctor Takao rushed to their side upon seeing his patient on the floor. Both of the guitarists shrugged.

"Tetsu…?"

"Tai-chan…"

"I can't…feel my legs anymore…" she was too shocked to even talk. Tears start pooling at the corner of her orbs. Kagami froze. He looks at her two legs before biting his own lower lip.

"Let's get you off the floor"

As gentle as possible, he gathers her into his arms and then puts her on the bed. Tatsuya pulls the blank to cover her body.

"Tetsu, I know it's sad but stay strong, everything will be alright, and I have more than enough strength to carry you everywhere, anytime, any day on my back for as long as you want"

Tatsuya noticed the red haired guitarist voice shook a little, trying to put up the strong façade in front of his childhood friend. He hugs her. She cried.

Tai-chan…what am I still living for…?

A question not even Kagami can answer.

~~~~~

"I have been trying to get in touch of you both, your manager however brushed the hospital calls each time we tried"

Takao sighed as he went into his chair in his office, followed by the two men that took their seat in front of his table.

"Her movements has been restricted, she has very little strength left in her legs. What happened earlier is the beginning...I don't know if you have prepared for this or not...but..." he looks at Kagami.

"She is dying it's a matter of time before she..."

Takao words echoes in his head over and over. His doesn't know what to think anymore. His heart feels heavier than his legs as he walks towards Tetsukis' room, noticing half of the door was left open.

~~~~~

"Tetsuki, you don't have to force yourself like this…" Tatsuya looks at her worriedly.

She was struggling to write her songs into her score book as tears kept falling down from her orbs. Her shaky hands kept writing no matter how bad is her handwriting is.

"Come on, take a break, okay?" the raven haired guitarist tries to stop her.

"I'm scared…right now if I don't write down what I have in my heart…tomorrow will come then I might forget it…and it'll disappear…" She looks at Tatsuya. Her orbs were filled with sorrow and fears.

"One day…I won't be able to wake up anymore…"

"These songs…are proving that I am alive…right now…" Tatsuya can feel her desperation on fighting between life and death.

"You still have your songs …that what Tai-chan said"

"He was…the one who helped me to find the reason for me to live on…he was always there for me no matter what..he never gave up hope on me...I can't give up if he hasn't..." she then continues writing. Her tears kept flowing. Tatsuya can only bit his lower lip, holding back his tears.

Kagami falls onto his knees as he cries.

God if you truly exist…please answer me…what did she do to deserve all these?

~~~~~

That's for chapter 27 , this fiction is coming to an end soon. Can everyone handle it once she's gone? Kagami feels beyond uselessness as each day he watches his dearest childhood friend dying in front of his eyes. Can you handle it , if its your love ones is dying in front of your eyes? Follow up on next chapter till the end! Dont forget to drop a review ^^

**Next Chapter Preview!

"DON'T COME NEAR ME!" she shouted, her long bangs covers her face. He stood froze to the ground at the door. Kagami pushed him aside, followed by Tatsuya, rushing to her side. He can only watch.

"Everyone crying expression...has become blurry because of my tears...i definitely will die..." she thought as tears pools at the corner of her orbs.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!" Kagami punches him.

"Tetsu...i love you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 4.9K 41
This is my first story that I wrote in wattpad. Please enjoy!!! Will Lucy Heartifilia be able to save everyone with her new power? Will she fell in l...
7.6K 332 21
Loki takes over Asgard and years later, has two children. His daughter, Lyssa, doesn't follow his beliefs, unlike her brother. She finds what he has...
26.4K 101 1
A sterek (Stiles and Derek) story. stiles is a 17 year old werewolf boy who lives with his father. And goes to Beacon Hills high school with his bes...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC