Score 27 ~ Proof of Life

Tetsuki was staring at the rose's vase that was put on the cupboard in front of her bed, admiring its beauty against the evening sunshine. Slowly, with much effort, she got up from the bed staggering, leaning on the bed-table for support, moving towards the cupboard.

It has been 8 years since I've been sick…

Slowly , I'm losing them…

I have very few things left that I can do on my own

I can't remember the old me anymore

Once she reached the cupboard, she took bottle and sprays the roses for its daily water. She smiled warmly at her effort.

~~Settings Skip~~

Tatsuya lets out a long yawn as he stretched his arms, feeling overly exhausted, he made his way towards the practice room in the agency building. He looks at his watch, he sighed.

"Almost 10 pm..." he frowns as he opens the door.

"Taiga~~ Let's go~~" he calls out for the red haired guitarist without looking where he was walking. He almost trips over Kagami bag.

"Taiga, don't leave you stuf-" he stopped when he turns his head around. Kagami has fallen asleep on the couch. Snoring lightly. Tatsuya sighed as he made his way towards him. He scans the asleep tiger expression.

Dark eye bags underneath those closed orbs. His chest heaving lightly on each breath. It was a no surprise to Tatsuya, they both have been ridiculously busy with their practice schedule and interviews for their next performance. They barely have time to even sleep more than 8 hours.

"Hmm? Was he messaging someone?" he took the emerald colored smartphone from the tiger. His orbs saddens upon reading the half way written message.

To : Tetsu
Subject: [N/A]

How you been doing? Work is piling up each day. We will come visi-

It has been over two weeks since they last seen Tetsuki. He noticed Kagami restlessness during practice hours each day. Unfortunately, by the time they finished working, the visiting hours is over or it was far too late to visit the pianist as they might woke her up. He grabbed his phone and texted someone. He smiled after receiving a reply.

"Taiga, wake up" he shook the taller man.

"You're done?" Kagami sat up as he rubs his eyes. Tatsuya nodded.

"I have requested a day off on Thursday, let's visit visit her" he smiled. Kagami looks at him in disbelieve. He has been asking for a day off and has been denied over and over. Quickly he grabs his guitar bag and head to the exit. Tatsuya chuckled. He knows Kagami misses Tetsuki more than anything in the world.

"I'm sure she'll be happy when she us tomorrow"

"I'm sure she will. We have to get her those drinks as an apology, i still wants to keep my head" Kagami joked, feeling much refreshed knowing he can have a day off to see Tetsuki.

~~Setting Skip~~

"This is Spinocerebellar Degeneration model hamster given to us by Doctor Takao based in the California research medical team" Midorima introduced after he turns on the projector in the meeting room. The table was surrounded by several doctors, listening to him.

"In this hamster, we have increased the cell levels and the research has been so far positive, the drug was tested and it shows some promising results.

"What were the preliminary results?" one of the doctor interrupted.

"During the first stage, even though the life of the rest test hamsters has been prolonged, it's not statically significant…" he swallowed the heavy lump in his throat, fearing on the outcome of this meeting.