Score 28 ~ Why...?

The airport was packed with travelers. Some waits for their flight. Some has arrived. However in a certain departure terminal, eyes were focused on a certain men that stood out like a sore thumb. Yes, it’s the infamous Generation of Miracles waiting for their turn to pass through the security scanner while being nagged by their pink haired manager, Momoi Satsuki.

Aomine Daiki, who was busy occupying himself with the blue iPod in his hands, looked to the left side of the terminal. The airplane stood in its glory just outside the mirror waiting to load its passengers and fly off to its destination.

“Our next tour would be the in the America in two weeks which would last for 2 months. I believe you all will prepare yourself in 9 days as we will depart next week. No question asked.” the red haired shrimp announced.

“Eh, Akashichii… Didn’t we just finish our Tour here? I thought the tour in America was supposed to be held in two months?” Kise asked. Everyone else nodded except Aomine.

“Yes. However I have curtailed it and our first destination would in the Los Angeles. Here is the list of the songs that would be performing in the States Tour. We will start practicing this list now”

No one dared to go against his words as he passed a few piece of papers to each of them. He stopped in front of Aomine. The blue haired lead singer raised an eyebrow to the looming bassist in front of him.

“Daiki, I strongly advice that you will be mentally prepared for this Tour” his hetero pair of orbs looks at Aomine as if he is hinting something for him.

“You will need it.” Akashi left.

After boarding the flight, Aomine took his seat next to the window. He rested his chin on his right palm, looking outside the window. He lets out a soft sigh.

“Means there’s a chance I’ll be meeting her again…” he thought.

--

“It has been over one month since the infamous HEAVEN second debut and final appearance in the music industry. It has been said that her concert is a once in a life time that must not be missed”

“I agree! However no one knows why she decided to retire. Some has said that her health is deteriorating, some rumors said her break up with the infamous lead singer from the Generation of Miracles has lead to this decision”

“She really lives up to her name as the mysterious genius composer/singer. Even her reasons are unknown”

“Either way, HEAVEN if you are watching this, we all wants to let you know that your fans will be waiting for your return”

Her azure orbs focused on the flat screen television in front of her. Her orbs sadden upon thinking her decisions.

“What can I do…I can no longer able to play the piano…” she thought until her room door slides open.

“Yo! Tetsu” Kagami greeted her upon entering the room. The blunette turns her head towards the taller red haired teen that walks towards her bed. She smiled. He took a seat next to her bed after turning off the screen.

“Where’s…Muro…chan?”

“He’s a little busy today, we will meet up with him in a few…but first…” he searched for something in the two paper bags he brought.

“Here, wear this. It’s a gift from Himuro”  he shoved the paper bag in front of her as he pulls out a sea blue cloth out of it. A one piece blue dress, with a small long ribbon on the waist. The sleeves were left short to shoulder.