Score 7 - Blue Ribbon

"We're done for the day so let's go home and get some rest okay?" Momoi said after fetching a couple of drinks for her in charged band. They were done practicing for the day, it was almost late afternoon. Kise was gone almost immediately while Atsushi headed out lazily to get his snacks. As for Aomine, he was still in the practice room with Akashi. Since it was Sunday, they decided to do a half day practice, of course the rest of the members cannot go against Akashi orders, since they know it was for their own sake to improve their part.

"Ugh, where did I put it?" Aomine grumbles as he searches through his bag. Akashi notices this, after several times stealing a glance at the midnight blue guitarist.

"What are you looking for, Daiki?" he asked, as Aomine still distracted in looking for what ever item he was lost.

"Ah, yeah I'm looking for an IPod, it was blue in color, have you seen it?" Akashi eyes then scan throughout the room then spotted the said item. He stood up and went to the couch, lays the IPod.

"You shouldn't misplace your belongings, Daiki." He said as he passes the IPod back to Daiki, but he notices the name underneath the iPod, "Tetsuki". Aomine hurriedly grabbed the item from his leaders' hand and turned it on as he plugged in the earphones.

"Thanks a bunch, Akashi, see ya tomorrow!" Aomine waved his hand and left the room, leaving Akashi alone to his novel.

A wave of silence invaded the room; he notices how silent it was without his members. He continues reading his novel. He looked at his watch and noticed it was getting late, 4 pm.

He went and packed his things and novel, after making sure everything was in place in the practice room, he turned the lights off and left. The company barely has anyone left other than some staff that have things to do and settled.

He likes walking back home at this hour, it was cooling and refreshing, he stopped by at the Star Bucks he ordered a set of ham sandwich and a Caffè Vanilla Frappuccino Blended. The cashier flinched a little when they saw the hetero eyes, glaring at her when she asked too much questions.

He puts his guitar case next to the wall near the table he picked; he took out his novel once again, and starts sipping his frappuccino, the place was silent but accompanied with jazz music that was being played. He then notices a hue of sky blue passed by his table, he raised his head to look for the person, and she was sitting not far from him except she's outside.

She was dressed up in a simple one piece pinkish dress with a white lace tied at her waist, on her neck, lays a blue pendant necklace, she was carrying a blue-ish hand bag with a small blue ribbon tied on its handles and a pair of low inch blue heels. Akashi eyes scan her from top to bottom (Sounds like a stalker lol). He recognize the girl, his eyes follows all her moves.

She took out a few piece of papers, from the looks of it must be music scores and a pen, after she puts the tray of her coffee and a piece of cake on the table, from afar Akashi saw her tapping the table with her pen and her mouth was saying something while she was looking down at the scores.

He shifted his attention back to the novel, then not long later, he heard a commotion outside, he looked up and saw.

"Hey there pretty lady, you're alone?" a guy approached her, she looked up, asking them to leave her alone, then one of them took her score papers, and waved them in the air, she quickly stood up trying to grab the papers that was waved above her.

"Give them back to me, please!" she pleaded, she tried to reached out for her scores but the guy kept waving them in the air. The other guy took her bag and opened it.

"Ah a little Ojo-sama." He then took out her purse and her iphone 5 from her bag, he opened her purse, "Look at all these credit cards, bro!" he showed the guy that was waving her scores in the air.