Score 18 ~ You're Important To Us

The room was in a complete silence. No one was saying a word. The beeping from the life support machines echoes at each beep. On the bed lays the blunette, her small body frame was covered with a little over sized pink hospital dress for females. Her face were covered with oxygen mask, as her mouth parted a little as soft mists looms on the mask each time she breath.

Three teens were inside the room, their eyes has not left the blunette ever after she was cleared from danger. Kise was trying to stay awake as he leans against the wall, while Atsushi just sat nearby the window without munching anything, looking at the blunette. Akashi has been crossed arms in his seat next to the bed, while he shuts his eyes close for some rest.

"Hey…" a cold feeling touched Aomine cheeks. The tan teen looked up to see who it was. Kagami looming over him with a few cans of drinks in his hands, while another one was waiting for Aomine to take it from him, after Kise gave Kagami a call that was on his way back home, he quickly rushed to the hospital where Tetsuki was admitted to.

"Thanks." Aomine mumbles as he took the can of drink from Kagami, he stares at it while Kagami took a seat next to him.

"Ya know, I owe you one." Kagami says as he leans his head against the wall after putting those drinks on the other seat. Aomine stayed silent as his eyes stayed rooted to the cold drink in his hand.

-Flashback-

Midorima was waiting for the ambulance to arrive at the hospital porch along with some nurses, the moment the ambulance arrived, and the blunette he knows so well was immediately rushed into the hospital towards the Emergency Room.

"What happened?" Midorima glared at Akashi and Aomine who followed after the stretcher.

"We don't know, Aomine found her unconscious in her apartment." Akashi explained.

Midorima checked her pulse as his eyebrows frowns, he gritted his teeth.

"Come on Tetsuki, I know you're stronger than this." Midorima mumbles.

He then gave a last look to the worried teens before the stretcher entered the ER. Aomine slide against the wall onto the floor, as he took a deep breath as he buried his head into his arm in front of him.

-Flashback ends-

"For what?" Aomine asked as he looked at Kagami from the corner of his eyes. Each passing silent moment feels ages.

"For being with Tetsuki even though you know she's…" Kagami trailed off as he stares into the nothingness in front of him.

Aomine then felt a sudden rage in him, as he understood what Kagami was trying to say. He grabbed Kagami by the collar pulling him up.

"She's not dying! She will stay alive, singing her music and doing her stupid things like she always does!" Aomine growled. The hospital was silent as it was almost midnight.

Kise and Atsushi quickly went out of the room to see what happened, but completely froze when they heard what Aomine has just said.

"What do you mean by she's dying, Aominechii?" Kise asked, Aomine ignored his question as his eyes flared with anger yet sadness. Kagami did not fight back; he knows he cannot do anything at the moment with Aomine confusion and anger.

"She will always be here with us ALIVE! Making us worry about her carelessness, worrying about if she has enough rest or if she's wandering out there getting lost!" Aomine tears starts to threaten to fall down while his hands are now trembling on Kagami collar. Akashi exited the room to see what was going on, only to see Aomine was on the verge of tears.