Score 22 ~ That's Why I Love You

The second day Tetsumi was brought into the Intensive Care Unit after declared of being in Hypothermia state; the Generation of Miracles band ceased all their practice. They have not left the hospital once, all waiting outside the Care Unit, while Kagami is inside. He went home for an hour then he came back to the hospital, not leaving his childhood friend side.

~~~~~

"Akashichii…is Kagamichii going to leave us…?" Kise broke the silence. Everyone looked at him except Akashi who was leaning against the wall near the window looking outside.

The shorter red haired teen could feel his shoulder falling but he kept it up, not wanting to let the others to see this side of him. He bit lower lip as he looked outside into the garden that fills with blue roses. His hetero pair of orbs softens up.

"Blue just like Tetsuki orbs and hair…"

~~~Flashback~~~

Kagami slammed a few pieces of papers onto his table that afternoon looking furious. Akashi raised his head from the paper he was reading earlier.

"I'm leaving the GoM along with Tetsuki."

Akashi has expected this to come around after he heard what the taller teen mumbles when they were still at the hospital, he still cannot stop his heart from almost stopped beating. He eyed the papers in front of him; he swallowed the heavy lump that was stuck in his throat.

"I don't think I need to explain why I'm bringing her along with me." Kagami said as he glared the hetero orbs teen.

Akashi took a look at the papers, "Resignation papers…" he thought.

"I don't care what is going on but I will not let Tetsu get hurt again, what happen yesterday was the last straw for me"

Kagami then start leaving for the exit as he gave Akashi a final glare, "I thought…she would be happy being in the GoM, singing her songs…"

"I will not allow any of the GoM to see her again; I'll bring her out of Japan if she survives this"

Kagami left the office, leaving the GoM leader in a daze, staring at the resignation paper. The last words that guitarist said rang in his head. He slumped into his seat.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

"Akashichii…?" Kise tapped his shoulder, causing Akashi to snap from his train of thoughts.

"Yes, Ryota?"

"Weren't you listening to us, we were asking when we get to see Tetsukichii?"

Akashi did not look at the questioning looks his band members throwing at him. They have been at the hospital for 5 hours waiting in the waiting room and the nurses did not allowed them to enter the ward. When they saw Kagami earlier, he did not bother looking neither greeting them. He just passed by, ignoring their existence.

"I don't know…"

Everyone eyes widened,

"Did I just hear it correctly?"

"Akashi said he doesn't know…"

Everyone else nodded, Akashi just turn around, back to staring at the blue roses outside the window. He sighed heavily. Aomine was nowhere in sight.

~~~~~

Kagami just entered the ward once again after having his lunch at the hospital cafeteria. Not the best food there but he needed something to fill his empty stomach. He took his seat next to Tetsuki; gently he held her hand dearly.

"You have to wake up, Tetsu…you can't leave me like this…" he mumbles as he puts her soft cold hands on his cheeks. The life support machines beep silently.

~~~Flashback~~~

Kagami went to the rooftop for fresh air, however…

"WHY DID YOU KISSED HER?" Aomine roared as he punched a certain green haired doctor. No one was around on the roof except the three of them.

Midorima can only stay silent, from the look of it, the green haired doctor fills with regrets.

"ANSWER ME!"

"I thought you were her doctor, why did you do such thing to her?!"

"I maybe her doctor, but I as well a male and harbored feelings for her longer than you do" Midorima answered back.

"HOW DARE YOU!"

Kagami blood boiled. Now he knows the cause of all this. He stepped into the fight, Aomine and Midorima orbs widened as their breath flinched. They feared Kagami, why? Because he can take Tetsuki from them, he knows her the longest time and has always been there to protect her from any harm.

He punched Midorima, "Because of you, Tetsuki is dying!" then he turns around

"And because of you, she is hurting!" he punched Aomine, both of the men was speechless.

"BECAUSE OF YOU BOTH, I'M LOSING MY DEAREST FRIEND!" he loomed in front of them.

"I'll bring Tetsuki out of Japan even if it's the last thing I'll do, I will find her a better doctor! As for you, Aomine…you're not allowed to see her again. If I see you near her, I will not hesitate to kill you" he growled, leaving them both on the cold hard floor, trying to register what the Tiger just said.

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

"Come on Tetsu, it's time to wake up…I'll treat you to as much Vanilla milkshake you want…just please…" Kagami cried silently, holding her hands firmly, praying to the heavens to bring Tetsuki back.

Back to her once cheerful self, back to the childish and airheaded self, back to the annoying and nagging self, back to the mysterious yet genius composer…back to the one he cherished so much…

~~~~

Aomine who was watching from the door that was opened a little, he felt a pang of hurt in heart. His girlfriend…looked in so much pain as she breath shallowly yet slowly, her chest heaves up and down, her eyes shuts those beautiful orbs he adores so much behind her eyelids, her bangs covers her forehead while her long locks sprawled on the pillow. Her soft creamy skin that he love brushing his hands on and poked is now completely pale…

The midnight blue haired teen bit his lower lip,

~~~Flashback~~~

"Why did you love me…? You could have like someone else, maybe Akashi or Kagami but why me out of all people?"

Tetsuki, who was fiddling with the pencil in her hands while staring at the music score in front of her, raised her head, looking at the taller tanned teen that was leaning against the piano that the GoM have bought for her. She smiled.

"Do I need a reason to love someone, Dai-chan?"

Aomine scratched the back of his head,

"Well, no…but why me? I'm sure there's much better guy for you out there"

"Hmmm….I'm not sure really…" she then went back to scribbling on her music score. Aomine sighed as he starts to step towards the door of the room.

"Maybe because…Dai-chan is full of different type of notes and colors" she said as she looked at him with a smile. He blinked, as his orbs followed her slender figure that was walking towards him. She peeked a kiss onto his cheek as she tip toed to reach his cheeks.

"That's why I love you…"

~~~Flashback Ends~~~

~~~~~

Aomine fell on his knees as he cries silently in front of the door, tears falls onto the cold floor of the hospital…his heart felt so much pain and agony. All he wants was Tetsuki to stay happy but…

..

..

..

"I failed…"