Score 20 ~ Forever Lullaby

Month 8

"Oh? What are you doing?" Midorima asked when he enters the quiet room, finding the blunette was so engross writing something on the table. He eyed Tetsuki from above.

Tetsuki turned her head towards the doctor then she smiles.

"I'm composing a song for Dai-chan and everyone else." She said as she raised her scorebook that was written with different type of notes on each bar.

Midorima blinked, everything looked like a bean sprout to him. He chuckled. "Another new song?"

She nodded as her sea blue orbs looked so determined of finishing the song. "Yep, this one is for Dai-chan."

Midorima raised his hand in defeat, as he laughed. "Well don't let me disturb your peace, just make sure you eat your lunch and get some rest in the afternoon before doing your rehab." He pats her head gently.

"You really sound like a dad, Midorin." She teased then focused back onto the scorebook. Midorima sighed.

"Only because it's you." He answered in his thoughts as he left the room before taking one last look at the blunette that seems to shine in the sunshine that was pouring into the room.

It was a month ago when the surprise performance for Tetsuki ended. It was all over the news the next day. They were showing the performance that was caught on cell phones, video cam, or anything that can record or capture the moments.

"For the first time in history, two rival company and band combined for this one very special performance. The Generation of Miracles and Seirin, what could have happened to make these two bands combined their performance?"

"According to the videos, photos and audiences, it was made especially for the infamous composer, HEAVEN that recently made her first DEBUT and live appearance at the GoM live concert."

"Some rumors are saying she is suffering from an incurable illness, some says differently, which one is true?!"

"We might not know, as both agencies refused to disclose the matter, from the looks of it HEAVEN or also known as Kuroko Tetsuki, was seen in a wheel chair that evening at the lake surprise concert."

"You're right. What could possibly is happening to her?"

"We might find out soon enough but for now, we all wish you will get better soon, HEAVEN. The world eyes are waiting on you and your music!"

The music channel coverage was announcing the surprise concert for the next few days, Tetsuki was immediately ordered by Midorima not to roam around outside the hospital park without anyone accompanying her as paparazzi was busy trying to dig out info on her.

"Tetsuki." Aomine enters the room quietly that late afternoon; he found Kagami arrived there first before him; the taller red head was listening to his IPod, at the side of Tetsuki bed.

The blunette was fast asleep on the bed, the scorebook has been put away to the side, and soft breaths were heard from her parted soft lips.

Aomine gently pats her head as he gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. Kagami ignores him and just resting his head on his palm while shutting close his eyes.

"When did you get here?"

"Not long ago, she was asleep by the time I reached here; figure I shouldn't wake her up so I've been doing this since then." Kagami said as he raised his IPod that were resting in his hand.

"She must be tired." Aomine said as he took a seat on the empty chair nearby the table lamp.

"Well that doctor said she has been working on composing that music for us." He pointed at the scorebooks that were lying quietly on the table. Aomine then took the books and flips them open.