Score 10 ~ Let Me Help You

A few weeks later…

"Here's the new song, several more will come soon, and we will start practicing today and from onwards we will be having practices every single day for 10 hours. I will not hear a single complains from any of you."

Akashi handed out three set of music scores containing over 30 pieces each set. His three members quietly looked through the scores while their leader sits in front of them waiting for them to finish, while he stares at a certain blue ribbon that was tied to his guitar bag at the corner of the room.

"Trauma?" Kise broke the silence after he finished reading through the scores, snapping Akashi from his thoughts.

"Yes, that is the song title."

"It has different theme from the rest of our songs. Who composed these?" Aomine asked after he puts down his scores set on the table, while Atsushi just stayed silent, chewing his gum, waiting for their leader to answer.

"That, I will introduce to you later. I believe you all have met this person at least once before." Akashi answered then his sharp gaze turned to Aomine who was sitting not far from him. Aomine flinched. His leader gaze has always been feared, it was as if it looked through his soul.

"Especially you, Daiki."

"Me?" Daiki pointed to himself at the face questioningly as the rest of his friends looked at him, throwing him hundreds of questions look on him.

"Stop looking at me like that!" Feeling annoyed being stared at. Akashi cleared his throat, gaining the attention of the three baboons in front of him.

"We will be releasing at least 5 new songs in 6 months, after that we will have a live concert a few weeks after the release."

"FIVE?! Isn't that too much? In 6 months?" Kise burst out as he stood up once he heard the ridiculous order from the red head leader.

"Ryota, you are too loud." Akashi said flatly.

"Akashi, be more reasonable, even normal bands only able to release less than 8 songs per year but 5 in less than 6 months?" Aomine voiced out after waving his hand in the air dismissingly. He knows his leader always puts up ridiculous orders since middle school but this was beyond unreasonable.

"Daiki. We are not a normal band." Akashi replied with even more stricter tone.

"Akachin, why such a short dateline?" the purple haired giant finally spoke after finishing his gum.

The room was silent, all 3 set of eyes looking at the short hetero eyes leader that was sitting in front of them. Questioning his orders is just asking for a ticket to hell.

"You shall not question my orders. You all will know why I did this sooner or later."

"But Akashichii, it's too much; we will barely have enough time for ourselves." Kise starts whining.

"Ryota, you have been slacking too much lately. You're keyboard has not been in tuned past few practices" Kise froze.

"Atsushi, I already have your drums set fixed in the practice room and studio. Put more energy into it." Atsushi just nodded as he lazily stretched out.

"Daiki."

Aomine froze the moment he felt the intimidating eyes looking right through his soul. He gulped wondering what death sentence the red headed shrimp has in for him.

"You will start memorizing the lyrics and each note within a week."

"HAH? A WEEK? That's IMPOSSIBLE! I need at least 2 weeks to memorize everything."