Me & U || Taehyung BTS

By mitsu_xx

He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad... More

1. Beast
2. Photo
3. A Kiss
4. The Soccer Field
6. Together
7. Fight
8. A Fresh Start
9. Everything To Me
10. Surprise
11. Welcome Home (End)
12. Epilogue
Just For You Guys
HELLOOO

5. 3 Days 2 Nights

11K 339 131
By mitsu_xx

Taehyung's POV

3 Days Later

My alarm clock rang at exactly 7 am and as usual, I slam it to the ground.

"Why the fuck do I need to go to school? Uselessss piece of shit!" I said as I get up from my bed.

Walking towards the bathroom, my hand under my shirt and my other hand shaking my messy hair.

I pulled out my tooth brush, started brushing my teeth. As I received a text:

Annyeong~~ Beasty! I'm so tired and lonely, did you wake up yet?   
-Hyerim❤️

Good morning princess! I just woke up, come over I'll make breakfast.
-Taehyung

Ne~~ (yes)! I'll be there in 5 minutes.
-Hyerim ❤️

The door is unlocked, so just walk in. Love you!
-Taehyung

I shut my phone and went to prepare breakfast. Before that I take off my shirt.

" I wonder how shy Hyerim would be if she walked in on me like this? Why not?" I laughed as I thought about her.

I heard someone walk in and close the door.

" Hello~~ anyone home?" Hyerim yelled from the kitchen.

"Up here!" I shouted to her.

"Ok I'm coming up!" As she made her way up and knocked on my door.

She walked in and froze as she saw me half naked.

I went up to her looking at her straight in the eyes and said while biting my lip:

"Good morning princess."

She was blushing so hard, tomato head XD

"Yah! Go put a shirt on pabo~~!" She yelled as she turned me around and pushed me to my closet.

"Why are you shy?!" I said as I ran after her.

We started running all over my room, me trying to catch her and finally I pin her to the bed and whisper while panting:

"Gotchya" I gave her a flirtatious smirk.

I wanted to be closer to her until we couldn't be separated just by a goodbye.

I gave her a glare and kissed her as passionately as I could.

She let out a little moan letting me have access to the inside. I took the advantage.

Her moaning and me sweating, so early in the morning but who cares until....

I noticed we had to go to school. Fuck my life.

"Tae *puff* hyung we should go to school *puff* now." She said as I kept kissing her.

She bit my lip.

"Ow!" I said pulling away slightly. I felt my lip with my finger and noticed a little blood was coming out.

"Geez, alright alright you didn't have to bite, that's supposed to be my job" I looked at her and saw her tomato face.

My princess is really one of a kind.

-- At school --

I was in my class with my 2 best friend Jungkook and Jimin. They were both pretty smart so they help me out here and there.

To be honest I don't need it I'm the 3rd smartest guy in this damn class, that's why no teacher dares to piss me off.

As our homeroom teacher walked in, everyone took their seats.

The teacher kept talking and talking and talking, it felt never ending.

So to pass time, I just stared at my princess as she listened carefully.

Suddenly I heard a part of what our teacher Ms. Julia said:

"So class, the trip will be to garosugil, this trip will be 3 days, 2 nights. Now the mission that each class of this grade will have to accomplish will be to find the perfect new uniform for our school seniors."

The entire class said really?!, oh my god?!, yasss!.

"Yup, now the class will be separated into teams. Randomly. Guy and girl mix. So I need everyone to come to the front in a line and pick a random paper which will indicate if you are in team 1,2,3 or 4."

Ms. Julia gave us the signal and everyone started to get there numbers. I was kinda nervous cause what if Hyerim gets to be with another guy.

I'm not letting that happen.

Hyerim got her number, as soon as she did I grabbed her by the arm and asked her what was it.

"3!" She said, I could tell she felt the same way about us probably not being together.

But thank god for me, my prayers were answered and we were in the same team.

I wanted to jump on her so badly, but let's say image comes first.

I walked to my desk, all cool and saw my paper yanked out of my hand. Hyerim couldn't even wait till I sat down. Cutie.

" we're together! Phewf!" She let out a sigh of relief.

I softly smiled and dozed off until the day ended.

That's right I slept for the 2 hours left of school. Bigggg Dealll.

" Yah! Beast get up!" Hyerim was tapping my shoulder.

"Get up~~~! We have to go home!" She said rolling her eyes.

I pulled her by her wrist and made her kiss me.

Her lips are so soft. Literally all I could think of was that she's mine.

"Those lips are mine." I said as I got up from my seat and walked out of class.

She followed me from behind and clutched her arms with mine.

She's such a cutie.

"Taehyung? I wanted to ask you something?" She said looking up at me.

We stopped walking and I turned around to look at her.

"Since only 2 people per room and we are a team of 4 do you want to-"

I interrupted "Yup you have no choice. Did you really think I was gonna let you sleep in any other room. "

I said then kept walking, smiling like an idiot.

"Tss pabo!" She slightly tapped on my arm playfully.

---- Walking Home ----

"Hey, Hyerim, come to my house. We can watch a movie. " I said to her, tonight was the night I wanted to be closer to her, one way or another.

" I don't know it's getting late." She said doubtfully, yet still walking towards my house.

What a shy idiot.

We walk in to my house and she jumps to my couch.

"Pabo~~ pick a movie on Netflix!" She said lazily.

I then jumped behind her, putting my legs on each side as she rested on my chest. I held her waist.

She picked a movie called Inside Out, sounded childish and it was. Lordddd all she did was sing the theme songs and I got pretty bored so I rested my head on her shoulder. I ended up falling asleep.

4 Am

I felt someone moving, I slowly opened my eyes. I noticed Hyerim watching her favorite show Shadow Hunter. I snatched the remote from her and turned off the tv.

"Yah! Go to sleep pabo!" I shouted at her

She turned her body facing me very closely in between my legs. She tried to reach the remote but I reached my hand out as far as I could with one arm and the other holding Hyerim's waist.

"Give it~~!!"

She kept trying, I started to laugh at her determination. Until she stopped looking straight in my eyes. She has beautiful sparkly brown eyes. I wanted to kiss her, so I did.

" Come here! " I said as I pulled her towards my lips.

We pulled away slowly by then the remote was long gone on the floor. She then rested her head deep on my chest and fell asleep.

"Some other time I guess." I whispered resting my head on hers.

The Next Day At School

"I hope you are all ready for the trip, we will meet at the front of the school to give a head count. You have 20 minutes use them wisely." Ms. Julia said as she walked out of the class.

I went towards my Hyerim and whispered in her ear.

" This time I won't let you sleep. "

---------------

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked this spicy chapter, please be excited for the next one I wonder what will happen during this 2 night 3 day trip. Will Taehyung really become a beast or will he chicken out again? Let's hope not Loll!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 8.6K 60
Seokjin knows better. He knows Jeon Jeongguk is bad for him, and he doesn't care. ships; jinkook heartbreak + band au + bad boy au + textau
537K 22.9K 56
❝ You're so keen on pointing fingers at me. ❞ ❝ Isn't that a given? Girls like you ruin lives. ❞ ❝ And what? Guys like you save lives, I assume? ❞...
146 12 13
Suk Jaehwa is in love. Well, not exactly. She's trying to get over him. It's been a long time since they were together. He doesn't admit he remembers...
37K 1.1K 31
When I heard her name and seen her face I knew she was the one I was after. ~Kim Taehyung He's a lier, manipulator, and will do anything to get money...