Bullied by Justin Bieber

Od ashlaay1999

My parents died when i was 7 years old. I went throught depression for almost a year until i finally got help... Viac

Bullied by Justin Bieber
Chapter 2
Chapter 3~ Ex- Best friend
Chapter 4
Chapter 6- Past Experience
Author's Note
Chapter 7- Why me?
Chapter 8- Thats what bestfriends are for, right?
Chapter 9- Do i?!
Chapter 10- Is this some kind of joke?
Chapter 11- Im falling for you
Chapter 12- Dream
Chapter 13- Someone special
Chapter 14- Who saw?
Chapter 15- Desperate
Chapter 16- Lies
Chapter 17- News
Chapter 18- The truth
Chapter 18- Or she dies with me
Chapter 19- Not now not ever
Chapter 20- Frightening Secret
Chapter 21- Running out of Oxygen
Chapter 22~ Smoke
chapter 23~ one miracle
Author-
Chapter 24~ Hospital
Chapter 25- Justin , justin?
Chapter 26- Leave turned out to?
Chapter 27- alot of thinking
Chapter 28- Arguement
Chapter 29- Forgive & Forget
Chapter 30~ no, it cant be.
Chapter 31~ Let me love you
Chapter 32- Pregnancy Test
Chapter 33- Spoil
Chapter 34~ Store threat
Chapter 35~ Private number
Chapter 36~ Police Office
Chapter 37- Bro's
Authors Note
HELLOO
Im back!
GOOD NEWS
Few Months Later
Doctors Appointment

Chapter 5 ~ OH HELL NO

38.4K 960 351
Od ashlaay1999

Ashley's POV 

I woke up with a tremendous headache. I took in the scent of the room regretting it afterwards. It smelt absolutely disgusting. I opened my eyes slowly, taking in the details of the room i was in. It had walls painted in dark blue and light brown. It was sort of big, it was a closet to the left of the bed and a bathroom to the right. 

The last thing i remembered was being drugged in a car with 3 guys. I still felt a bit dizzy, my head spinning in circles very often. I decided i would get up and wonder around, what seemed to be house. I was to distracted in the whole room that i hadn't realized there was a body laying next to me, snoring every few seconds. It wasn't just any body it was a guys body. His chest was visible , rising up and down as he breathed. I took a moment to study his features. He had, light brown hair going in all different directions at the moment, bushy eyebrows, plump lips, with a perfect nose, and beautiful eyelashes suiting his face perfectly. He was beautiful. I snapped out of my trance when they he started shifting slowly. 

He had turned around on his side facing me, but his eyes were still shut. I was staring intently into his face when his eyes opened suddenly looking in to mine. I immediately closed my eyes feeling embarrassed at him catching me dazing. 

He let out a low chuckle shaking the bed slightly. I felt his hand under my chin , making me open my eyes and look at him. 

" Hey , look at me " he spoke kindly. 

I shook my head quickly. " No " i whispered. 

" I said look at me!" he said this time aggressively. I immediately tensed up at his words.

I opened my eyes and stared right into his frighteningly.

" Aww, are you scared of me baby?" he asked nicely, with a smirk plastered on his face. 

I didn't responded making him slightly pissed. 

" I said , are you scared of me?!' he asked sternly. 

"N-no" i said worriedly. 

" Aww don't worry baby, you will be scared of me, you got alot ahead of you" he said with a evil grin. 

" What do you mean alot ahead of me?" 

" Oh don't worry you'll find out sooner or later" he said, " It's going to be too get you back for what you did to Itzel, i know exactly what you said to her and no one talk to my girl like that" he spoke loudly. 

" I-I didn't" he cut me off with a sudden slap. 

"No slut ! You know what you did and you will pay for it! Now go make me breakfast!" he said pushing me harshly off the bed. 

I stumbled fell to the floor hitting my elbow. I grabbed it and started massaging it making it get rid of the pain. I was getting up when Justin made his way towards me , pulled me up and threw me against the wall. I shrieked in pain as my head hit hardly on the wall. He out both arms on the wall each side of me trapping me in between the wall and him. 

" Are you going to go make me breakfast, or are you going to sit here and cry for your mommy and daddy?" he asked with a tone. 

OH HELL NO , talking about my parents?! He took this way to far, and grabbed my knee and shoved it were the son doesn't shine. He fell to the floor groaning loudly. I took that as my chance to escape so i ran out the door quickly. I was so close to the door when a body came in front of me and stopped me. 

"OH YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE! " he yelled sternly. 

I had no idea who he was but he sure looked cute. 

__________________________________________________________

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

Abigail Od Hannah

Tínedžerská beletria

58.9K 1.7K 30
(In editing) She's depressed. She's anorexic. She's suicidal. She's insecure. Abigail has grown up with her three brothers and James, never meeting h...
1K 40 16
As I stood there looking at myself I knew right at that moment how much hated what I had saw. Not everything is as it seems. I would laugh, smile, an...
4.3K 155 17
My high school bully parents just happens to be my families closest friend. Great this is gonna be a fun year of college. No love life , no friends...
16.7K 563 60
I'm just a normal girl, boring old me. No boy has ever treated me right, treated me with love and pride, which is probably because I got a high passi...