My Life Is Screwed

By CalidaIgnis

Her name is Janice Natalie Johnson. She has a loving boyfriend and a best fried that loves her like a sister... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Last Chapter

Chapter 18

37 4 3
By CalidaIgnis

2 years later
Life has been very rough. With two kids and managing a job and school. Cole wasn't much help this week. I don't blame him. He has a job and school. He is the one paying the bills.
I walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for me and Cole. Then made a oatmeal for Vanessa and some cereal for Antonio. I went into my room. I jumped on Cole and gave him a big kiss. He grabbed me and kissed me back. We got up and went into the kids bedrooms I grabbed Vanessa while he grabbed Antonio. We quickly ate breakfast then got ready for school and daycare.
We get to the daycare I drop the kids off then headed to school. We get to school and all the kids started staring at me. I walked into class. I saw someone I thought I would never see again.

It was the guy who raped me. He confessed causing him to make a deal and get out in three years and here he is in my school in my class. I never thought I would see him again. The courts said that he had the right to see his child if he wanted but he said he didn't want to meet him ever. Antonio calls Cole dad. How is William going to feel about this (my rapist name).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 255K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...