Heartless Lover

By Beauty-huda1

《 Sequel to 'Creepy Lover' 》 "I am Zac's girlfriend" This sentence killed me everyday. Those words are the re... More

cɧą℘ɬɛr 01
cɧą℘ɬɛr 02
cɧą℘ɬɛr 03
HELP!
cɧą℘ɬɛr 05
Sneak Peek
cɧą℘ɬɛr 06
cɧą℘ɬɛr 07
cɧą℘ɬɛr 08
cɧą℘ɬɛr 09
cɧą℘ɬɛr 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Q/A ?
Chapter 13-Part 1
author's note
Chapter13-part 2

cɧą℘ɬɛr 04

1.4K 55 25
By Beauty-huda1

Not edited

Hazel POV

Please tell me it's not 14 February.

I checked the calendar in my phone, but since fate hates me, it is 14 February.

Valentine's day.

All couples wait this day to celebrate and buy gifts, but single ladies are just there waiting for Mr. Right.

However, I went to a cafe where all these couples were sitting and sucking eachother  faces.

Please for god's sake.

Out of nowhere, the waiter came and askef for my order.

"I'll take a cup of coffee with a chocolate cake please", I said politely.

"It will be ready in a minute"

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I took it to see a text message.

Vanessa: I'm bored! Come to my place?

Hazel: I'm at the mall.

Vanessa: On my way.

•●•●•●•

"Zac didn't get me anything for Valentine", she said sadly.

Oh, kill me now.

"Maybe he is preparing a party or a romantic dinner", I said faking a smile.

I'm going to rip her head off if she nags more about Zac.

"How about we buy him some gifts? "

"We? ", I asked confused.

"Yeah you're going to help me", she replied happily.

I want to die.

•●•●•●•●•●

"How about this watch? ", she asked.

"He doesn't wear watches"

"This cologne? "

"Well..he hates this kind"

"How do you know him that much? ", she asked surprised.

I was his girlfriend.

"He used to be my friend"

"Oh yeah I forget"

"You know what! I'll get him a box full of chocolate and some  horror movies"

"Action movies not horror"

"Oh god, his friend knows him more than  his girlfriend"

•●•●•●•

"My brother texted me telling me that he is at the makeup store where he works and he wants me urgently", she said. "You should come with because he seriously enjoy your company".

"Yeah", I replied as we got out of the mall.

"Can you tell me more about Zac? ", she asked.

Surprise...not really

"He is a good guy and he is overprotective on--", she cut me off as we were walking toward the makeup store.

"You know what can you tell me more about his ex girlfriend? ", she asked.

Well thats hard.

"She was a nice girl who hoped that someday she will meet Prince Charming, and in this case he is Zac. She wanted to be happy and to be his only princess. Maybe she was overhopeful? She was so wrong and she found a Beast not Prince Charming. The surprise that he was with another girl you know like he was 'multidating' ? I hooe she moved on now "

"He cheated on her? Oh god that's awful but I know Zac changed. This story was like 2 years ago, isn't it? ", she asked.

The liar stupid asshole.

"Yeah", I said as we reached the store.

And I wish I didn't....

"Happy Valentine's day baby! ", Zac came from nowhere and kissed Vanessa on the lips.

Oh god... this hurts like hell.

"I love you", he said and hand her a box.

Then, he finally notice my presence and the regret was shown in his eyes. I was mad like seriously so fucking pissed off.

Fuck him

"Oh baby I love it", Vanessa said happily with a box full of makeup equipments and a red teddy bear holding a heart with 'I love you' on it.

I'm holding back tears. That's awful  and unfair.

I can't take it anymore.

I stormed out from the store and ran toward my house. The streams of tears are rolling down my cheek.

I hate him for what he did or even what he is doing!

As I walked inside the house, I saw Sarah watching Netflix.

"Hey Haz..why are you crying? ", she ran toward me but I shouted in her face.

"Leave me the fuck alone you and your fucking bastard of a brother"

I ran toward my room and lockef the door. I cried until I fell asleep.

•●•●•

I woke up at 8 pm and walked downstairs to eat something. As I was walking to the refrigerator, someone knocked on the door.

Aghh who the hell is knocking now?

I opened it  to see Zac.

"What do you want? ", I asked rudely.

"I'm sorry"

"Sorry doesn't fix anything you bastard"

"I love you Hazel"

"Oh please, you're just a manwhore who would say 'I love you', to any girl near you"

"No it's not like that"

"Seriously go fuck yourself", I replied and closed the door.

My phone buzzed indicating a text message.

Zac: Can you plz open the door.

I ignored it but being the curious person here. I looked through the window and saw Zac walking away.

I opened the door and saw a bag.

A Valentine's  Bag.

I opened it to see a small red box. I opened it cautiously to see a promise ring.

A fucking promise ring.

I saw a letter in the bag and read it.

Hazel,

I know you hate me for what I did or what I'm doing now. I'm seriously regretting it, but I can't leave Vanessa. You are so good for me, and I don't deserve you. I have a good reason for what I'm doing. I still love you Haz and you know that. This promise ring will be our little secret and I hope I would have another chance with you.
I will marry you no matter what.

Sorry for everything Haz. I'm really sorry.

Your one and only,

Zac

I searched for him in the backyard, but he wasn't there. I glanced at the promise ring hoping someday I would be wearing it definitely not now.

He had reasons? The cheater.

I can't believe him.

Zac: I hope you like it

Hazel: I hope you root in hell

•●•●•●

"Hazel, c'mon it's a sleepover! What's wrong with that? ", Vanessa nagged.

"I don't want it"

"C'mon, the sleepover is just the three of us Sarah, you and I! "

"Don't tell me it's at Sarah's house"

"Well..yes"

Well maybe I should go?

"I'll think about it"

"Jai would be in the house"

"As I said I'll think about it"

Oh Zac, you'll suffer as much as I suffered and even more!

"Since Jai is there, I'll go"

•●•●•●

HEYY ALLL!

COMMENT Chapter 5 IF U LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND WANT MORE!

What do you think about all this drama?

Maybe you could give me some ideas for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 290 59
she was supposed to be a drunken one night stand. We were never suppose to see each other again, I didn't even know her name. But a year later she tu...
212K 6.3K 63
Slovan thought she had her whole life planned out: Do well in college, get married to her hot boyfriend, living with her best friend, and have the co...
399 31 15
I dream't about it again last night except last night it was worst then usual. I woke up in the middle of the night in shock because of it. I dream't...
327K 2.9K 26
Hazel and Matt were best friends when they were younger. But that faded away since high school, all of the sudden they hated eachother after an embar...