Favors (Percico AU)

By darkreader1108

I do not own Rick Riordan's characters. This story is a High School AU. Characters might be slightly out of c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 21

5.2K 255 117
By darkreader1108

This is it. Comment what you think of the story (this is my first so I'm fully aware of the plot holes.) Thanks for reading :)

Chapter 21 Percy's POV

I helped them put everything in the car. I was kinda sad about Nico leaving for a week, but he would be back. He gave me a hug and a kiss, "I'll see you when I get back."

"Nico," I looked in his eyes through the dawn lighting. "Ti amo."

His eyes widened. It was the first time I said I loved him. After two months with him, I knew for sure I did. He took in a deep breath, "you do?" I nodded, "yeah."

"Ti amo anch'io" he said, making me smile harder.

I pulled him closer, "have fun on your trip. And don't be eaten by a shark." He narrowed his eyes at me, a smile still played on his lips. I kissed him again. "Time to go Nico. Our plane is leaving soon." Nico sighed, "I'll see you in about a week. Love you."

"Love you too."

He walked around the car and got in the front seat. Hazel waved out the window from the back. I waved back at her. "Have fun Mr. di Angelo," I said. "Bye," he said and shut the car door. I saw Nico glare at his dad.

I stood there, under the orange sky and watched as their car slowly disappeared down the road.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.3K 26
((((COMPLETED)))) Percy Jackson is depressed and has succumbed to self destructive ways to release his frustration. Nobody notices a thing until Nico...
21.4K 306 24
Hi guys! This story is basically gonna be a cliche, but they're only called cliches because they're fun to read and write! DISCLAIMER!! I don't own...
1.6K 43 17
Annabeth was singing a cover in Campus Studios as a boy with black hair and sea-green eyes crashed the door and said "Are you singing 'You broke me f...
59.7K 1.9K 68
[DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters in this story. All rights to Rick Riordan, the brilliant mind behind all of this.] Percy had changed. He los...