Meant To Be! [EXO SeBaek/Baek...

By IvyXStyx

The moment I saw you, I knew it was too good to be true. Fate took her turn, reuniting us once again. After a... More

Introduction
Chapter- 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter- 4
Chapter- 5
Side Chapter- 1
Chapter- 7
Chapter- 8
Chapter- 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Side Chapter- 2
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Side Chapter- 3
Chapter- 18
Chapter- 19
Chapter- 20
Chapter- 21
Chapter- 22
Chapter- 23
Side Chapter- 4
Chapter- 24
Chapter- 25
Chapter- 26
Chapter- 27
Chapter- 28
Special Chapter
Chapter- 29
Chapter- 30
Special Chapter II
Final Chapter

Chapter- 6

2.8K 127 133
By IvyXStyx

After dinner, my parents asked me to take Sehun to the garden since they needed to talk to Sehun's parents about things - I assumed it would be business.

While the adults sorted that out, me and Sehun kept each other company. The kiss from before was long buried, neither of us dared to bring it up. On the other hand, I got to learn much about Sehun. His excitement when he expressed his love for bubble tea made me promise to take him out for one, soon..

Our conversation went on for a while, until Sehun asked if it was alright with me to tag along to the amusement park. His smile made it hard for me to refuse, and I said yes.

Time had passed by and soon came for us to say goodbye. Before we left the garden, Sehun pulled me close and kissed me on the forehead. He smirked and waved good night, leaving me standing in place, all red in the face.

That night, I slept through, not waking up to the silly nightmares I dreamt of every now and then.

The following morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. My mother seemed really surprised, for once I never complained about going to school. I left home earlier than usual and walked into class with a wide grin, which is a very rare sight. I took my seat, not noticing Luhan who was here before me - now giving me a weird look.

"Well someone seems to be in a cheery mood today. I wonder what the occasion is..." He said and I looked his way, my wide grin must've started him since he immediately moved away.

Sehun walked into class a moment later. His brown orbs met mine and his lips stretched to offer a smile before he sat down in the front row. You might be wondering which class this is, right? Well.... It's biology. Got you, didn't I? Nah~ I'm just kidding. It's actually Chemistry.

Our teacher walked in and class commenced. An hour later, we were dismissed and everyone took their exit to the next class. Luhan and I happened to have math, so we left once we were done packing our stuff.

I spotted Sehun not too far ahead of me down the hallway. The thought of last night suddenly clouded my head, making me blush like a tomato.

"Hey- Baek?" Luhan nudged me.

"What is it?" I asked, looking at him.

"I'm guessing he wants to talk to you?" Luhan tilted his head forward. Puzzled, I followed his gaze and found Sehun standing against my locker with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh... Umm.. Then I guess I'll see you soon." I said and watched Luhan walk towards math. I took a deep breath and walked up to my locker, offering Sehun a shy smile.

"Hey." His hands would drop to the sides with him standing up tall.

"So I was thinking, do you perhaps want to grab lunch with me today?" He asked, scratching his nape. It made me wonder if that was a habit of his, my best guess being that he's probably nervous for what I'm about to say.

Instead, I nodded with a grin. "Sure. I'd love that."

Sehun visibly relaxed and briefly nodded in return. The corridors had now been empty since the next period was to begin any minute now.

"We've problems to solve, better hurry to class." I giggled and took his hand as I began running down the hallway, Sehun following close by being awfully quiet.

We neared the class and were about to make it in but the tug I received from Sehun sent me gasping as I found myself sandwiched between the wall and him. In no time, I felt his lips on my cheek. Sehun would then leave my side and head into class - like it was a totally normal thing to do. I felt it again, the heat in my face would never subside and Luhan's not going to stay quiet about my face. What's worse is that the culprit who did this sat in front of me. 'Oh Sehun! Look at what you've done to me.'

'Stay calm, Byun Baekhyun. It's just for an hour. You'll survive this! Yes I Can!! Baekhyun fighting!' (Kkaebsong~)

* 5 Minutes Later *

Ahh~ I can't do this! It's hard trying to keep from jumping him when he's right here, and Luhan keeps giving me weird looks! Wae~

Baekhyun's imagination

*Trumpeters on the Go! Keep those drums going*

Ahem.. Ah-Ahem!! May I have your attention please. Thank you. I, Byun Baekhyun, stand here before all to claim that I have officially fallen for Oh Sehun, the boy with a beautiful smile and a sexy booty! Thank you, one and all. You may now carry on with whatever you were doing before this announcement. DISMISSED.

"Aish!!!!"

"Would you like to be excused, Baekhyun?" My teacher asked, causing me to sit up straight and snap out of my thoughts.

"Ah-Aha... Umm.. I just didn't get the right answer to this problem. I'm sorry for my interruption!" I stood up and apologized.

'Embarrassing. Embarrassing. Embarrassing. Embarrassing. Embarrassing to infinity~' I bit my bottom lip and lowered my head, trying to keep myself under composure.

"Oh.. Well that's alright, Sehun!"

"Yes, sir?"

"Could you assist Baekhyun with the problem?"

"Of course!" I looked up and found Sehun moving his chair to the side and back until he was standing next to me.

I sat down - gulping as I watched him from the corner of my eye. His smirk caught me off guard, instantly making my cheeks burn. I just wanted to run away from here, from him.

"I'm guessing that little outburst of yours had something to do with me?" I chewed on my lip, glaring at him from under my lashes.

"N-No. Are you ki-kidding me? Of co-co-course not." Damn you stuttering. He was sure to call my bluff now. Instead, he smiled and looked down at my book.

"Oh really? Then I do find this rather odd to not see any pen marks on these sheets of yours." He said, pointing at the clean sheet of my notebook, where I'd supposed to have worked out my "problem".

I'm dreaming, aren't I? Pinch me an-

"Ow!" I winced in pain, rubbing my forearm with a frown. "You asked for it." Said Sehun, seeming unbothered by me.

I spoke out my thoughts? That's... That's not good. Oh God! I'm going crazy right now!

"TEACHER-NIM! MAY I BE EXCUSED, PLEASE!" I yelled as I stood to my feet, my outburst definitely made me make a fool of myself again.

"S-sure. Go on." I didn't need to be told twice as I stormed out of the classroom and towards the restroom. Slamming the door shut, I would look at myself, nearly scaring myself to death. My face was a deep shade of crimson, like an apple.

A sudden knock on the door made me look away from the mirror, and in walked our school president, Kim Junmyeon with art supplies in his hands.

"Aren't you supposed to be in class right now, Baekhyun?" He asked, washing his hands while I stood by watching him.

"Yeah. I just came here to... You know." I paused, pointing my thumb at one of the cubicles. Junmyeon chuckled with a shake of his head.

"Hmm.. Well, I wish I could chat you up, but I have to return to Yixing. He managed to create a huge mess in the art room. I have to help clean up." He said with a sigh.

"What did he do?" I asked, quite curious to understand the situation myself.

"One of the mates forgot to close the glue tub and when he realized that, he turned around and slipped on a brush. Yixing, who happened to be carrying a box with sparkles, ended up tripping over the other guy' leg. The next thing we saw was the floor turned into a sparkle filled playground - with two very colorful pixies situated in between, speechless." I giggled at the hint of playfulness from Junmyeon. He always did have a nick for explaining things with cheekiness involved.

"Well then, I wish you all the best! Junmyeon fighting!" I smile as we exit the restroom, the president walking away in the opposite direction.

"It's about time I head back too." I mumbled and slowly made my way to class.

Now that I think about it, Sehun and I kissed each other last night, but that doesn't mean we're in a relationship right?

I frowned at the thought. Sehun seemed like a really nice guy, but did that kiss really mean anything, or was it just a joke? I didn't want to see it that way.. Then it dawned on me. Was I really in love with him? Oh no, it was too soon to tell.

I chose to ponder on the thought later and once I reached the door, I excused myself and walked towards my seat. Sehun was right where I had left him, still seated next to my seat.

I would sit down, grab my book and look to the front. I felt Sehun's eyes staring at me from the side, but I managed to keep forward, not being able to look back.

Minutes after my return, the bell would ring. I immediately grabbed my stuff and made for the exit, not sparing anyone a look. I knew Luhan was close and I soon bumped into KaiSoo, the love birds must've gotten over history class.

Luhan stopped me, asking if I was alright. I then noticed Sehun standing next to Kai with the same expression as Luhan's. Kyungsoo suddenly grabbed me by the shoulders and shook me up.

"What is going on?! Talk to us, Bacon!" "Yeah! You're scaring the crap out of us! Just say something." Luhan voiced out in concern and I groaned, finally looking up at my pals, but at Sehun in particular.

"I.. I think I'm in love." I blurted out, noticing their eyes widened in shock while Sehun just continued watching me with his poker face.

"YOU'RE WHAT!" The trio said, making a small circle around me while Sehun just stood back, non receptive.

"You heard me." I sighed and looked away.

"Who is it?" Asked Luhan.

"Is it someone we know?" Asked Dyo.

"Is it Chanyeol Hyung?" Kai asked.

"Who is Chanyeol?" Asked Sehun this time, and the four of us panned our gazes towards him.

I sighed and shook my head. "You don't have to know." I said and that didn't seem to lessen the tension, because Sehun stood there staring at me with an unreadable expression.

"Chanyeol hyung is Baekhyun's first love." Of course you just had to open your mouth, Kim-Kai.

I gulped, unsure of how to react. I felt my head spin as I suddenly felt a grip on my wrist, the force pulling me away from the trio and back the direction we'd come from.

I made no attempt to break free and just followed behind quietly, letting Sehun have his way this time.

We stumbled into an empty corridor and I found myself in the same position I was put in before math class, Sehun leaning in dangerously close.

"Who is Chanyeol?" He asked, his voice low and gruff. I could make out the strain in his voice.

"A senior."

"How long have you two known each other?" He asked.

"Why does it matter to you?" I countered his question with my own, looking at him this time.

"Answer me, Baekhyun." He said sternly. I felt weak under his gaze and I gulped, supporting myself against the wall.

"Since.. freshman year."

"Did Jongin mean what he said. Was Chanyeol your first kiss?" I was caught off guard, not having expected that to be a concern. 'No! He wasn't. You are, idiot.' But how am I supposed to tell you that?

"Was he?" Sehun asked, his leg brushed against my inner thigh. It made me squirm from the touch.

"Se-Sehun." I gasped, feeling his hands slowing run down my sides while his leg continued to brush against mine.

"Was he your first kiss, Baekhyun?" He whispered as I felt his warm breath fan the side of my neck.

"No! No, it wasn't him. It's you! You are my first kiss!" I said, covering my face whilst trying to steady my breathing.

It still felt unreal, the way his hands moved to pry my own away from my face, his soft lips now replacing them as he kissed me all over. His gaze had softened now, his touch growing gentle with each second. His hand would cup my cheek as he pressed our foreheads together.

"May I..?" He took my nod as an answer and leaned in, pressing his lips against my own while his arm wrapped around my hip, drawing my closer. This kiss felt different from the night before. More passionate and real, not rushed or awkward. My arms that once hung loose by my hips now ran up his chest and wrapped around his neck, deepening the kiss. This feeling of wanting his lips on mine made me swoon. My thoughts were consumed by him and nothing else.

We would slowly break away and I brought myself to rest my head against the wall while we caught our breath. Sehun's hand tenderly brushed through my hair, the other gently caressing my back. We looked at each other and began giggling like excited children for free candy.

"What is it?" I asked, tilting my head to the side like a lost puppy.

"I'm just glad I got to be the one to taste you first.." I felt the heat in my body spread to my face and neck.

"Omaya... You are really cute when you're all embarrassed, Baekhyun." Sehun chuckled after he was done teasing me.

"Yah!" I whined and pouted at him. Sehun didn't hesitate to lean forward and capture my lips again. My pout turned into a smile as I considered getting used to this playful banter with him.

Sehun laced our palms together while our foreheads touched, our gaze locked on and our smiles growing wider on our faces.

"Baek.."

"Umhm.."

"I know it's too soon to ask, but will you be my boyfriend?" Did I hear right? Did he ask me to be his boyfriend?

I let go of our palms and wrapped them around his torso, offering him a silent nod.

"You won't catch me saying no to you, Sehun." I giggled which quickly turned into laughter with him suddenly lifting me off the ground. I grabbed onto him as he spun us around. We giggled together as he set me back on my feet, kissing me longer this time before linking our hands together to walk us to the cafeteria.

We made it and headed to the table where Luhan and KaiSoo were. Their expressions looked worrisome, they must've been so lost with me and Sehun making our exits in a rush. I would move and sit down beside Jongin, offering Luhan and Kyungsoo a shy smile.

"Guys.. This is probably not going to make much sense but, I'd like you to meet Sehun.. My boyfriend." Luhan's jaw dropped while KaiSoo looked more surprised than shocked.

"OH MY GOD! OUR BAEKHYUN HAS FINALLY FOUND HIS MATCH! It's bound to rain today. I can feel it!" Luhan squealed, his tone was smug but he meant good intentions. That smirk did give him away as he stood up and ran around just to give me a hug.

"Wow, congratulations to the both of you." Kyungsoo said, smiling wide. Jongin however remained still as he sat back and watched us quietly. When I looked at him, he would divert his gaze back to his plate and continue to eat. I blinked, wondering if he was alright when-

"Yah, Oh Sehun! You better take care of our baby or you'll never hear the last of it!" Luhan huffed, patting Sehun on his broad shoulder.

"You don't have to tell me twice, I will." He grinned and I flushed, our hands now intertwined under the table. Ah~ today couldn't have turned out more wonderful than this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 1K 18
❝ I wish you were real ❞
6.2K 97 32
Hello! This is my very first story here on wattpad so expect lots and lots of cliche scenes and errors. Please bare with me and have fun reading 💗 H...
19.2K 992 15
[DISCONTINUED] They thought the battle has ended. They thought everything is back to normal. But all their thoughts were wrong Because... It only has...
3.9K 97 25
this is my first book. My first experience, I'm sorry if there are some wrong words or grammars. I hope that you always like this book. You can reque...