Why Do You Act That Way...I L...

De MizzNini813

Are you Mindless enough to sneak on a tour bus to see your favorite Boy Band,hide,get found,then have them fa... Mai multe

Why Do You Act That Way...I Love You (MB LOVE STORY Ft.Diggy)
BackStage
Plan A
Plan B
Don't Get Caught!
The Gangs All Here..........Almost
The Spazz Attack
BunkBeds ;)
The Mall (Part 1)
Mall (Part 2)
Hotel
Hotel Part 2
Concert
"Lookin For Ya" (Moment of Truth)
Moment of Truth continued.......
Guilt,Goodbyes,and Lies
BRAND NEW ME (INFO ON CHARACTERS 1:Brianna)
(BRAND NEW ME Character Info 2:Unique)
BRAND NEW ME(Character INFO ON 3:Eliza)
BRAND NEW ME (Character INFO on 4:Reana)
BRAND NEW ME (Character Info on 5:Kasha)
BRAND NEW ME (Not a New Story Just Another Part In The Story)
IMPORTTANT
Brand New Me (Change of Plans)
Brand New Me (The Meeting)
BRAND NEW ME(West Side Connection)
BRAND NEW ME(Started From The Bottom Now Were Here!)
BRAND NEW ME(DeJaVo)
BRAND NEW ME(If you don't want me they don't TALK TO ME)
BRAND NEW ME(Forget YOU) DOING IT TOMORROW
BRAND NEW ME (Forget You)
BRAND NEW ME(That was a Lie)
CASTING CALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRAND NEW ME (That was a LIE continued....)
BRAND NEW ME(Are You Ready?)
BRAND NEW ME(I'M OUT)
BRAND NEW ME(The Game...Muahahhahahaha)
BRAND NEW ME(HomeWreakingD)
BRAND NEW ME(Mooooveee Bish Get Out The Way!!!)
BRAND NEW ME(Ain't Thinkin Bout You)
THE CASTING CALL FOR BAD TEENS CLUB INFO
BRAND NEW ME(Ain't Thinkin' Bout You Continued...)
Sorry guys :/
GUESS WHO'S BAAACKKK??
(BADDIE) RETURN OF FINE CHINA AND MB
(BADDIE)HOT AND COLD
UPDATES
Day 2
IM BAAACKKK
Dont Get It Twisted
Reinvented MB
"Roc" Hard Abs
Reinvented MB(Part 2)
Reinvented MB(Part 3)
All You Gotta Do Is Put Your Mind To This Sh*t
Hotel Deija Vu(Ft.Diggy)
When I See You Again......
Don't Tell'Em....
ALL AROUND THE WORLD(Final Chapter)
I'm Finally Backk...
The Sequel will...

BRAND ME NEW(They Could Be Wrong)

1K 24 7
De MizzNini813

Vincent just stayed out of their little teen drama and went to his room to go to sleep with Tamar.Meanwhile everyone was in their rooms washed up and just chilling...Mostly.

All of the boys were in their room.

Roc*sitting on his bed*..You ight Prince?

Prince:*laying on his bed*DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY!!I didn't know she hated me that much!

Ray:Man why wouldn't they.You see what happend 2 years ago.

Diggy:And i check our pages after that day and we lost 5 fans on our page,post,events,statuses,on twitter,lost 5 followers and on each of our instagrams keek

Prod:I don't deal with hate very good.

Jacob:*siting in chair*......You never know.You could be wrong.They might still have feelings for you guys but were just so hurt that when they see you guys memories flood back.Bad memories....So here's what you do.....give them good memories of you guys.

MB&Diggy:How?

Jacob:Just go talk to them.If they yell just listen to them calmly and talk calmly.If they still have feelings they won't yellfor long.Girls will yell because they think they are making a point when basically they are just being loud and confusing.

MB&Diggy:Truuuuue.What do we say?

Jacob:Whatever comes to your mind when you see them*looks at Roc*Don't say athing stupid.

Roc:Naww man imma be chillled.

Jacob:*stares at him*

Roc:FINE! I won't say anything stupid*

Jacob:Good.And don't ask them back out.Just let everything get calm first.Be friends then later on maybe you guys can be with them again.

MB&Diggy:Okay.

Jacob:*makes confused face*Well?

Boys:Well what?

Jacob:*face palm then points to door*GOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Boys:OOOH!*gets up and rushes out room*

~Meanwhile in the girls room~

Bri:*calm*..........I can't believe this.

Lala:Girl just ignore it.Were in a girl group okay that's all that matters.Were in LA!!! About to be famous within a year or so.Your really going to make some stupid little boys ruin that because they want drama?

Bri:.....No...

Lala:Good girl*pats her head*

Bri:*growls then starts turns at lala*DON'T PAT MY HEAD!I'M NOT A DOG!

Lala:*scared the pulls hand away*OKAY OKAY SORRY! DON'T EAT ME!!*runs to bed*

Nini:Soooo...what should we do?

Girls:*rubs chins and looks at ceiling*Hmmm....

5MINUTES LATER

Reana:TURN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*jumping from bed to bed spraying silly string everywhere*

Nini:*playing Xbox with TV on blast*DIE BITCH DIE!!*playing GTA IV*

Lala:What does this do???*presses a red button and glitter flies out*

Lala:*covered in glitter then spits some out then opens eyes,looks at arms and shirt then screams*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!GIRLIE GLITTER EEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*runs to bathroom and jumps in shower with clothes on and starts wiping it off*

Kasha:....That girl is true tomboy..*eating a big bucket of jellybeans*

*KNOCK AT THE DOOR*

Nini:I GOT IT!!!*runs to door and opens it*...Oh..*makes annoyed face*What do you people want?*puts hand on hip*

MB&Diggy:Can we come in?

Nini:Hold in*turns around and yells*AYE YO!!!! THING 1 2 3 4 AND 5 WANT TO ENTER OUR ROOM!Let'em in or no??

Kasah:*yells*WHAT DO THEY WANT!?

Nini:*turns back to boys*What ya'll want?

Boys:To talk.

Nini:*turns around to girls*AYE THEY WANNA TALK!!!!!!!!!!!

Reana:BOUT WHAT!!!WHY CAN'T THEY TALK AMUNGST THEMSELVES!!??

Nini:*turns to boys*Well?

Diggy:We really need to talk to you guys.

Bri:*comes to door*Just let'em in*looks at them*You got 5 minutes*walks back*

Nini:*opens door so they can come in*

Boys:Thanks*walk in and sit on couch*

Girls:*stands infront of them and folds arms*Well?

Boys:*looks at eachother then at them*Were sorry...

Prince:For everything.

Ray:For what happened today..

Roc:For what happenend 2 years ago.

Prod:Everything.

Diggy:We never ment to make you guys hate us.

Kasha:Well we did!!Ever sense that day!!! You don't know how bad it hurt us to leave.But then to know you guys told us to!! YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!!! Lying to us that you like us*scoffs*How many times have you told a fan that?????

Nini:And i know you didn't like me Roc,you have a new girlfriend EVERY SUMMER!!! Justice,Kiloni,Desiree,AND THEN ME??? Hell naw man no!

Roc:It's not like th-

Nini:YES IT IS! IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!!!

Diggy:We didn't come up here to argue...

Reana:Man boy shut up...

Bri:How do you expect to forgive what you guys did.WE WERE JUST REGULAR FANS!!! But then Reana gave us the best chance of a life time for ANY MINDLESS BEHAVIOR FAN! Everything was good until reality came into place.You guys didn't care,so why would we stay the whole tour?So you guys can tell us to leave then we become regular fans again.Hell no we were getting out of their before we had the chance to get hurt.

Roc:*getting mad and looks away*

Lala:I dont like none of ya'll but you try my friends you try me....and then Ray,YOU TRYING TO PULL THAT GO OUT SHIT nigga please!I know how you tried to go after Nini i'm no ones second choice.You don't want me nigga

 Ray:Is all that you guys remember about me???

Girls:THAT'S ALL YOU LEFT TO REMEMBER YOU BY!

Kasha:Why don't you guys just leave us alone...

Prod:NO! Were not!!!After we went off on you guys we felt guilty!We literally came up with a plan within 2 minutes on a way we could sneak out and go stop you guys from leaving!But it was to late you guys boarded the bus!!!We were suppost to go to Miami for a tour date but they canceled it!Then we were going to catch a cab to Tampa to find you guys!

Girls:*looks away from them*

Bri:....*scuffs and shakes head*You guys are full of bullshit.

Prince:WHAT!!!*stands up and starts yelling*I'VE NEVER GOTTEN OVER YOU SENSE THE DAY THAT WENT DOWN! I EVEN TRIED LOOKING FOR YOU ON FACEBOOK FROM OUR GROUP PAGE!! I TRIED CALLING YOU,TEXTING YOU! I EVEN WANTED TO TAKE A PLANE TO FLORIDA TO FIND YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAS AS HURT AS YOU! AFTER I DID ALL OF THAT ON STAGE AND YOU JUST SAID NO!

Bri:first off...who in the hell do you think you are yelling at?You do not scare me boy.AND ALSO! I CAN GET LOUD TO!*stands in table so she can be his height then gets in his face*BITCH I SAID NO TO YO ASS BECAUSE THE TOUR WAS OVER IN 2 WEEKS! THE HELL I LOOK LIKE STAYING AND GETTING ATTACHED WHEN IN THE END WE WEREN'T GOING TO BE TOGETHER ANYWAYS! YOU LIVE ON THE WEST COAST! I LIVE IN FLORIDA! ALMOST 1,000 MILES AWAY! EVENTUALLY YOU WERE GOING TO HAVE TO BREAK UP WITH ME!!!!!!!! IT WAS NEVER GOING TO WORK!

Prince:WELL GUESS WHERE YOU ARE 2YEARS LATER!! LOS ANGELES CALIFORNIA! AND WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO BE FOR THE NEXT FEW YEARS??HERE! So why can't it work now???

Bri:*looks at him in discust*MAY BE I DON'T WANT IT TOO! REMEMBER YOU SAID 2 YEARS AGO YOU WANTED ME TO LEAVE!??? When i leave i don't come back!I'M DONE!

Roc:MAN AYE AYE AYYE!!!*stands in between them*Ya'll chicos and chica's need to chill out,given me a headache and shit!*Looks at bri*You need to know that everyday sense you were gone Prince wasn't acting like his normal ADHD self,*looks at Prince*Nigga i wanna slap you so hard for yelling at her! She has been supporting MB sense day one,of course she is going to hate you for doing her like that after such a loyal fan she's been!Your her dream guy.Girls,well non thirsty girls,don't fall back for a boy who doesn't want them.Remeber she was just a fan and finally got to actually MEET YOU! And you just do her like that?Nawman you gotta prove that shit to her.

Nini:*mumbles*..nigga like you weren't right there agreeing with Prince that day...

Roc:I heard you Nini

Nini:GOOD!

Roc:*sighs*Anyway my point is.If you really like her prove it.ROC DONE!*sits*

Prince:*looks at Bri*

Bri:*gets off table and walks out room and downstairs*

Prince:Should i?

Boys:Yep

Prince:*runs out room and downstairs*

Roc:*looks at Nini*

Nini:.....May i help you?

Roc:*gets up and grabs her hand and starts walking out room*

Nini:YOUR TOUCHING ME!YOUR TOUCHING ME! WHY ARE YOU TOUCHING ME!!!*trying to pull hand away*

Roc:Just come on*still pulling her out*

Nini:Ugh....*goes with him*

Prod:Kasha can i-

Kasha:No

Prod:Please

Kasha:No

Prod:Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssseeeeeee*gets on knees in front of her and looks up at her*

Kasha:*looks down at him*......No

Prod:*hugs her thighs*Please please please please!

Kasha:FINE WHATEVER JUST GET OFF!*backs up away from him*

Prod:*gets up and grabs her hand and walks her to her bed and sits on it and pats next to him*

Kasha:*sits on other side on bed infront of him*

Diggy:Now you have to talk to me

Reana:I ain't gotta do SHIT!

Diggy:*gets up and looks at her*

Reana:*looking at him like she doesnt give a fudge*

Diggy:*picks her up and throws her over his shoulder and runs out room but she grabs the sides of the door*

Reana:NIGGA LET ME GO!*holding edge of door kicking*I'M NOT A TOY NIGGA!

Diggy:*pulls her off door and holds her legs down and walks down the hall*

Lala:Weaklings*looks at ray rolls eyes and walks to bathroom*

Ray:...Welp...I'll see ya'll later*walks out and goes back to room with Jacob*

~MEANWHILE DOWNSTAIRS~

Bri:*sitting at kitchen table with hands on face looking at the wall in thinking mode*

Prince:*walksdownstairs and see's her then takes deep breath and runs hands through hair and walks over to her and sits infront of her and looks at her*.......

Bri:*looks up and eye's are watery and voice is crackling*...What do you want?!

Prince:*Face starts turning pale from guilt*..I-i...i'm sorry.For what happened back then....i never imagined hurting you like that...ever.

Bri:You know how many times i've been told that?I've been betrayed so many times and the only thing they can say is sorry.Sorry ass nigga's.I can't trust anyone anymore.Not even the one boyband who i thought claimed they loved their fans.

Prince:WE DO! We love them all.But your different..............

Bri:BULLSHIT!*tear falls*Prince just tell the truth!You don't care about me at all! You don't you could care less about me!*still talking*

Prince:*leans over table and grabs her face and kisses her*

Bri:O.O......

~With Nini and Roc~'

Nini:Man what! What do you possibly want Chreasanto?

Roc:*eyes widen*Well damn saying my full name and shit.

Nini:You don't deserve the name Roc from me

Roc:Nini IM SORRY! Okay i'm sorry that wasn't me talking 2 years ago.

Nini:Umm yes it was i don't recall you having a twin?

Roc:*sighs and looks at her*

Nini:*looks at him up and down then looks away because he is to SEXYYYYYYYY*

Roc:*smirks*Why you lookin away*leans on wall and puts hands in pocket*

Nini:Shut up i can do what i want.

Roc:Or really*slowly walks over to her*

Nini:*glances at him*Back the hell up!Why you getting so close?Don't make me Karate chop yo ass!

Roc:*laughs then grabs her hands then pins them to the wall*

Nini:*looks at him then at hands then back at him*GET YO MANLY ASS OFF ME!FINAN BREAK MY WRIST AND SHIT!*tries pulling hands out of his grip*

Roc:Nini, i'm being serious right now*lookign her in the eyes*I miss you...

Nini:Boy whatever you missing your girlfriends from 2 summers ago..

Roc:I'm not worried about other girls.After what happened with you I understood i lost someone special to me.We might have been only dating for 3 days but in those 3 days and 2 nights it showed me that you really like me for me and not my money and fame.You actually like me for me.Justice just wanted money,Desiree was a attention hoe,Ki'loni....man i don't know.But you....your real.

Nini:.....YOU EXPECT THAT TO MAKE ME WANT TO TAKE YOU BACK! ROC YOU SERIOUSLY-

Roc:Ahhhaaaaa you called me Roc

Nini:-____- shut up.

Roc:Be honest....you still have feelings for me don't you?

Nini:No*still looking away*

Roc:Look at me and say it then*

Nini:*looks at him then starts blushing then looks away*IN THOUGHTS:Man he is to DAMN MUCH! Those eyes,ooo them lips...I can't deal! Oh my gosh he is just.....M MMMM SEXY BEAST!*

Roc:*puts both of her hands in one of his hands then grabs her face and turns it around to him*Why you blushing?

Nini:*looks at him and starts blushing again and holding back smile*

Roc:*smiles*

Nini:*in thoughts:NOW WHY HE GOTTA SMILE!!!*

Nini:*starts smirking*

Roc:You know you wanna smile

Nini:No

Roc:*starts tickling her*

Nini:*starts twitching and laughing*STOP STOP!!*throws hand back*

Roc:OWW!!!!!!!!!!!*holds face*

Nini:*gasp*OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY!!!?? I'm so sorry!*walks over to him and looks at his face*

Roc:Sike, iknew you cared*grabs Nini and kisses her*

Ray:*coming around corner*...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*points*YA'LL ARE KISSSSSIINNNG!

Roc&Nini:*break kiss then looks at Ray then at eachother*

Ray:JACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!DAWG THEY KISSIN!*runs to room*

Roc&Nini:*start laughing*\

Nini:...I still hate you.

Roc:I know*smiles and walks off*

Nini:*waits till her turns corner and starts giggling all high pitched*Hehehehihihihihi!!*backs up and bumps someone*AHH!*turns around and it's Lala*

Lala:*shakes head*Mmm...mm..mmm....shame on you Nini now your grounded*grabs Nini's hand and walks back to room*

Nini:*kevin hart voice*No no no please NO!

 ~WITH REANA AND DIGGY~

Diggy:KET'S GET TO THE POINT! I MISS YOU!

Reana:Fuck yooooou!

Diggy:Okay

ReanaEWW NO!*slaps him*

Diggy:OW!Why am i always the one getting slapped?

Reana:Because your slapable.

Diggy:*Looks at her then sighs*...Reana i'm serious...when i seen you here.My heart started beating really fast.I thought i would never see you again....you know this is faith.

Reana:Boy stop!This was just a conicedence....*lying*

Diggy:I know when you lying...you scrunch up your nose.

Reana:*rolls eyes*Whatever Daniel.

Diggy:Come on....Reana please just hear me out....can we atleast me friends??

Reana:...*looks at him*...*smiles a little*Fine....friends.THAT'S IT!*walks out closet*

Diggy:*smiles and does little dance*

Reana:Diggy why did you put me in the closet anyways?

Diggy:It was suppost to go to narnia

Reana:*laughs*Lame ass

(DOING THE NEXT PARTS IN A LIL)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

You belong with me De NaayaMcBride

Ficțiune adolescenți

3.2K 211 31
(Mindless behavior love story)
1M 20.8K 77
Liz, Jaylie, Shay and Yn are so happy about seeing Mindless Behavior. After meeting them and actually being in a relationship with them.... things c...
239K 8.8K 41
Jacob is a poor teenager taking care of his two younger sisters. His mom is an alcoholic and doesn't help at all. His brother is just as much help as...