Nightmares (Dave x reader x K...

Autorstwa soupalert

Dave Strider x reader x Karkat Vantas.. Warning: this gets rather violent in some context, blood and gore is... Więcej

Prolouge:
CHAPTER 1:
CHAPTER 2:
CHAPTER 3:
CHAPTER 4:
CHAPTER 5:
CHAPTER 6:
CHAPTER 7:
CHAPTER 8:
CHAPTER 9:
CHAPTER 10:
CHAPTER 11:
CHAPTER 12:
CHAPTER 13:
CHAPTER 14:
CHAPTER 15:
CHAPTER 16:
CHAPTER 17:
CHAPTER 18:
CHAPTER 19:
CHAPTER 20:
CHAPTER 21:
CHAPTER 22:
CHAPTER 23:
CHAPTER 24:
AUTHOR NOTE
CHAPTER 25:
CHAPTER 26:
CHAPTER 27:
CHAPTER 28:
ANOTHER AUTHOR NOTE SORRY:
CHAPTER 29:
CHAPTER 30:
CHAPTER 31:
CHAPTER 32:
CHAPTER 33:
CHAPTER 34:
CHAPTER 35:
CHAPTER 36:
CHAPTER 37:
CHAPTER 38:
CHAPTER 39:
CHAPTER 40:
CHAPTER 41:
CHAPTER 42:
CHAPTER 43:
CHAPTER 44? HOT DAMN:
CHAPTER 45:
CHAPTER 46:
Im sorry for this auuugh!
CHAPTER 47:
CHAPTER 48:
CHAPTER 49:
CHAPTER 50!!1!!1!11!1
CHAPTER 51:
CHAPTER 52:
CHAPTER 53:
CHAPTER 54:
CHAPTER 55:
CHAPTER 56:
Last chapter probs:
CHAPTER 57:
CHAPTER 58:
CHAPTER 59:
CHAPTER 60:
CHAPTER 61:
CHAPTER 62:
CHAPTER 63:
CHAPTER 64:
CHAPTER 65:
CHAPTER 66:
CHAPTER 67:
CHAPTER 68:
IMPORTANT!!
CHAPTER 69: REPUBLISH!!
CHAPTER 70:
CHAPTER 71:
CHAPTER 72:
CHAPTER 73:
CHAPTER 74:
CHAPTER 75:
CHAPTER 76:
CHAPTER 77:
CHAPTER 78:
CHAPTER 79:
CHAPTER 80:
CHAPTER 81:
CHAPTER 82:
CHAPTER 83:
CHAPTER 84:
Chapter 86: An end to this hell.

CHAPTER 85:

444 15 3
Autorstwa soupalert

I went to visit her again, and again, she seemed to be getting better, I mean, in a slightly less 'I just killed three people and I want to die the same way they did' and a more 'it's the past, I can only await what happens in the future, bad or not'.

I was managing by myself alright, with myself worrying about (F/n) and myself having to cook and learn about the real world the hard way I didn't have time for my self loathing sessions. My mood had improved slightly over the weeks, with this being around the end of week two.

I visited (F/n) everyday, well, I visited when I could. I went to school of course, but when I got out I went straight to her. Kankri had disappeared, I honestly had no idea where he went. But he had abandoned me, for two weeks at least. If he were to come back any time soon I'd like for him to not fucking expect a warm welcome.

My grades were improving, my friendship with Dave was growing, he sometimes came to the hospital with me.

I could tell he still care a lot about her, maybe not as much as myself, but he cared.

Life was alright at the moment, and that was something I definitely did not expect.

...

The three weeks had come to an end, and all was well. No one else had died, oddly.

She came home with me, only to disappear into my bedroom. I wondered what she was doing, so I followed.

She was staring at the floor, and I smiled weakly.

"(F/n)? You alright?" I asked, placing a hand on her shoulder. But she didn't move, she didn't reply, nothing happened. It was as if the world had stopped.

I shook my head slightly, and the colour had begun to fade from my room. My red curtains were fading to white, as was everything else, everything else but her.

"(F/n)?" I asked again, but then the figure that I thought was her fell from its place. The legs were crippled, and it's face was showing. It was a porcelain doll, with straw hair and old fashion clothes.

Then it faded in and out of existence, as did everything else.

That happened for a while.

Abruptly everything stopped, an it seemed as if we were floating in nothing. Only myself and a porcelain doll that vaguely resembles her floating through the endless white void.

Then we flipped, and it fell. Where did it fall? Into the endless nothing, it just kept going, I could still see it flying in a downwards spiral.

This was strange.

We flipped again, but this time I felt my feet on something. I looked down, and it was the hospital. She was lying there, her eyes wide.

I tried to gain her attention, that didn't work. Her eyes seemed terrified, and I didn't understand. What, why was she scared? I was here.

I turned to where she was staring, I finally understood.

There stood a man, a, a something. Something with grey skin and large twisting horns, black hair flowing everywhere, and face paint that would scare even the toughest of warriors.

It reminded me of a friend, a best friend.

A demon, perhaps? It was showing teeth, both its hands were empty.

Then a light flashed, it was gone from where it was standing. I was confused, but also understanding. I knew what was happening, but then I didn't. I was void of feeling, nothing meant anything, this was obviously a dream.

The figure was now looming over her, and her expression had softened, almost as she accepted it. She was accepting what was coming for her, but, what was it? What was she acceptin-

The light flashed again, and again, a lot more rapidly. I could see it get closer and closer, and soon it sank its jaws into her neck. Her eyes had become dead and lifeless, and the blood was soaking into her white hospital gown.

It let go of her now mangled neck, and slit some lines into her cheeks. Then it began to tear the skin off, showing me her teeth, her bleeding gums, the insides of her mouth.

It gouged out her eyes, and tore out her throat. She was a lifeless plaything, and I could feel myself wondering why this was happening. What did this mean?

A white flash, and everything was gone,

The room was dark, but I could see two figures in different corners of the room.

One was the beast, the other was her. Bloody and destroyed, an eerie sight.

Then they got closer, and myself was suddenly terrified. They were going to kill me too, and I couldn't move. I was rooted to my spot out of sheer terror.

Her broken face was becoming clearer, now I could see the broken veins dripping out of her cheeks, her teeth shut in what would've been a smile. Her tongue was lolling out of her cheek, blood dripping off it and soaking into her hospital gown.

I had lost track of the beast, and I could only guess it was behind me.

"Look behind you." A voice whispered, and I found myself turning. "Now you've lost the girl, what a silly host you are."

Host?

The voice was dark, husky, quiet, demonic. I could see the beast, and the light was flashing again. This time the beast was getting closer, and I heard the voice again.

"The girls going to get you." I spun around, she was practically reaching towards my shoulder. Her eye sockets and what was left of a mouth bleeding excessively. I could see her wind pipe dangling out of her neck, an her spine too.

"Which one are you more terrified of?"

And I didn't know.

The girl that was once (F/n) was horrifying, and the beast, it reminded me of someone. That someone, it was also horrifying.

I didn't know what to do.

"I don't know." I whispered, my voice croaky.

"Choose the beast, perhaps she will spare you. Choose the girl, the beast might loose interest. What will you bet on."

"Both." I said, not knowing the answer.

"Coin toss, it's all up to chance with you, eh?"

What was that voice, it reminded, it reminded me of, Terezi.

"Terezi?"

"Tails. You face trial of beast."

And I spun around, I spun around so fast I saw the beast towering over me, it's long hair tangling and flowing everywhere. The horns growing larger and larger, it's bloody covered smile growing too. What was the girl going to do? She was right behind me, her hand was hovering over my shoulder when I turned to face her, help-

And then pain, blood dripping down my shirt, myself screaming.

Help me-

I woke up.

Another nightmare.

---------

This was slightly weird, maybe scary for the younger readers idk. I got a bit disturbed by it tbh, but I liked it nonetheless.

I am waiting no longer, I am going to finish this tonight. If I'm lying to myself, I'm an idiot. If I'm not, I suppose I can keep promises.

I wanted to write weird so why not dreams, dreams are always fun.

This will be finished in about one chapter, thank god. I've waited too fucking long, and I can get on with my life.

Thanks for readin bro's, and have a wonderful day.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

164K 5.4K 33
Karkat is so bored that he could die because of it. His friend, Sollux, helps him with his problem. What Karkat knows is that Sollux is an ass. But...
8.9K 311 9
Karkat needs help in English class, and as it turns out, Dave Strider is all he's got. Typical. Fuck descriptions, just read it (please).
679 21 16
Karkat Vantas. A very unpopular, short, and short-tempered troll. He tries desperately to make it through his first year in a human school, but with...
39.4K 1.4K 21
Davekat Fanfiction. It's a little heavy. So sorry. It all gets better in the end