vivaah ( bond of heart a jour...

By cuteangel0203

The time stoped just looking into his eyes .... sitting beside me on vivaah mandap is my would be husband... More

Prologue
chapter - 1
random
chapter -2
chapter - 3
chapter -4
chapter -5
chapter - 6
author note
chapter - 7
chapter -8
authore note
chapter -9
chapter-10
chapter-9
chapter- 10
chapter - 11
chapter -12
chapter -13
chapter - 14
Invitation
chapter-15
chapter -16
chapter - 17
chapter 18
chapter-19
chapter -20
chapter-21
chapter-22
chapter-23
chapter -25
chapter-26
Author note
chapter -27
HAPPY HOLI
chapter 28
chapter-29
author note
chapter- 30
chapter 31
chapter -32
chapter - 33
chapter - 34
chapter - 35
chapter -36
chapter - 37
chapter - 38
chapter -39
chapter - 40
chapter - 41

chapter-24

23.7K 827 76
By cuteangel0203

Precap ;

Just wait my dear wife i will see you at home ......

Adwai pov ;

Today is the best day of my life  .. I cant believe i just kissed vishal ji ..and that dance was awesome i always wanted to do couple dance with my husband .. When ever he touches,me a new sensation developes in my body .. I dont remember blushing ever before my marriage but after marriage they are always red ...
What have you done Mr.Husband ?? I thought in my mind .. We are all sitting for dinner vishal ji was sitting beside me .. All were laughing and teasing eachother it feels so good .. Suddenly i felt a hand around my waist i jumped due to sudden touch but he removed it and looked at me .. Then again he took hold of my right hand under the tabel i was shocked and saw him enjoying my discomfort and having his dinner like he didn't do anything few minutes back... Muma asked me why i am not having my food and he too innocently asked me the same . i looked at him with angry eyes ... But he was still smiling .. So an idea clicked in my mind i put my heel on his foot with pressure and he jumped in his seat and left my hand i too started having my food like nothing happened.. I know he will not leave me just like that but lets see ... After dinner we all left for home .. Vishal ji was driving and dad was sitting beside him me, muma and dadima were sitting in back i was so tiered that i kept my head on muma shoulder and slept ...

I felt being carried by someone so i snuggled closer to it and again slept .. A soft material touched my back i opened my eyes and saw vishal ji removing my heels i got up and stopped him from doing this ..

What are you doing vishal ji ?? I asked him ..

Can't you see i am taking care of my sleeping baby he replied ..

I blushed hearing his comment ...
Please leave na Vishal ji i'll do it myself i requested him ..

No i'll do it .. He replied ..

He slowly remove my heel and then he moved towards me and slowly removed my bangels and then he put his hand around my waist and pulled me towards his body my bosom collided with his hard chest he bend down and slowly removed my earings and took my earlobe between his teeth i breath got struck in my throat .. What this man is doing to me .. I pushed him aside and got down from the bed but i felt my dupatta slipped off from my shoulder and felt cold wind touched my waist and i immediately put my hand to cover my upper body ..

I felt vishal ji too got down from the bed and stamding just behind me he slowly removed the pins from my hair and moved them to one side and brought his face near my ears and sucked them and started kissing my neck and sucked it a little which created havoc inside my body and a moan slipped out of my lips .. He slowly wrapped his around my bare stomach and continued his work ... I felt his hold tightning around my waist and suddenly everything is gone i opened my eyes and saw him moving towards the window i felt very hurt by his action .. I felt like he dont want me treas formed i my eyes i ran inside the washroom to hide myself ... I locked the door and slide on the floor and recalled everything happened just few minutes back .. Everything was going fine then why he moved away from me and didn't even glanced at me ..

I started crying because everything is so new to me .. After sometime i wiped my tears and got up and changed into my pjs and washed my face and saw my eyes are red and puffy with all this crying ...

I was so afraid to go out after thinking and fighting with my heart i came out and saw him standing at the same spot were i left him so i moved quitely towards the bed and slept holding my pillow tears again started flowing from my eyes ..i wiped them from my hand and tightly closed my eyes ..

After sometime i felt bed dipped beside me and felt a hand on my cheeks but didn't opened my eyes ..

I am sorry baby i didn't meant to hurt you i was sacared that if i continued that for more i might have not controled myself  to make love to you .. And i know you are not ready for that and i want that to be special for you .. He told me ...

I opened my eyes and looked directly into his eyes and saw the truth in his everyeword so i hugged him tightly ..
I am sorry Vishal ji and thank you for being so understanding and loving i  mummered in his neck ...

He too hugged me tightly...
Shh baby i know now stop crying i dont want to see those precious tears in your eyes and kissed mu eyes and sucked the tears that were on my cheeks ..

He slowly slept on the bed with me on top of him and hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead ...

You know Vishal ji i thought you don't like me .. I told him ..

How can you think like that ?? You are the most beautiful girl i ever saw and ever wanted so don't you dare to speak like that ever .. He told me ..

From the first day when i saw you i only wanted you .. Your cute smile , your gussa , your attitude everything i love them .. He told me ..

I was just looking at him .. How i became so lucky to have him ..

Now sleep tomorrow we have date  you remmember na ?? He asked me ..

Hmm yep i remmember ..i told him .. And slept with a smile on my face ..

Vishal pov :

When we reached home after our recieption party i saw my wife peaceful sleeping on mom shoulder .. I asked dadima to wake her up but mom stopped me and dad told me to carry her inside .. As she is very tierd .. So me being a sincier child he carried me wife as per my mom's wish

I felt her so light weighted .. Mom opened the door i took inside she snuggled closer to me i carried her to our room and slowly made her lie on the bed when i started moving i saw she was still wearing her heels so i moved towards her leg to remove them but i saw her opening her eyes and saw me removing her heels she got up and stopped me from doing this ..

What are you doing vishal ji ?? She asked me ...

Can't you see i am taking care of my sleeping baby i replied ..

She blushed hearing his comment ...
Please leave na vishalji i'll do it myself she requested me ...

No i'll do it .. replied ..

I slowly remove her heel and then i moved towards her and slowly removed her bangels and then i put my hand around her waist and pulled her towards my body her bosom collided with my hard chest i bend down and slowly removed her earings and took her earlobe betwen my teeth. She pushed me aside and got down from the bed but i
Her  dupatta slipped off from her  shoulder and her sexy waist was exposed her beautiful back is also visible i just wanted to grab her and kiss her sensely .. She put her hand to cover her upper body ..

I  too got down from the bed and stood just behind her and  slowly removed the pins from her hair and moved them to one side and brought my face near her ears and sucked them and started kissing his neck and sucked it a little which is so smooth and so soft and a moan slipped out of her lips .. I slowly wrapped my arm around her  bare stomach and continued my work ... I tighten my hold around her waist  .. But then i realised that this is very new to her and i dont want to rush her in this so i moved away from her and stood near window .. She stood their for sometime i felt her looking at me and then she ran inside washroom and locked it .. After like long time she came out but i didn't turn around to look at her .. She slept quitely i turn around to see her hugging the pillow .. I too went inside washroom to change when i came out i saw her in the same possition so in went near the bed and saw tear on her cheeks i sat beside her and put my  hand on her cheeks but she didn't opened her eyes ..

I am sorry baby i didn't meant to hurt you i was sacared that if i continued that for more i might have not controled myself  to make love to you .. And i know you are not ready for that and i want that to be special for you .. I told her...

She opened her eyes and looked directly into my eyes .i  saw how much she is hurt with my action   she hugged me tightly ..

I am sorry Vishal ji and thank you for being so understanding and for loving she  mummered

I too hugged her tightly...

Shh baby i know now stop crying i dont want to see those precious tears in your eyes and kissed his eyes and sucked the tears that were on her cheeks ..

I slowly slept on the bed with her on top of me and hugged her tightly and kissed his forehead ...

You know Vishal ji i thought you don't like me .. She told me....

How can you think like that ?? You are the most beautiful girl i ever saw and ever wanted so don't you dare to speak like that ever .. I told her...

From the first day when i saw you i only wanted you .. Your cute smile , your gussa , your attitude everything i love them .. told her

Now sleep tomorrow we have date  you remmember na ?? I asked her...

Hmm yep i remmember ..she told me .. And slept with a smile on her face i too slept with my baby in my arms ... ..

I got up early in the morning and saw my beautiful wife sleeping on me peacefuly clutting my shirt in her hand with a cute pout on her face ..

I kissed her forehead and slowly made her lie on the bed and got out of the bed as i have to prepare for our date ...

To be continued ..

Hey guys thank you so much .. But i  very angry as you all are not talking to me   no comment for me ...

And so many new reader have joined but no one gave a,single comments yaar ...

Sorry guys i know it is a very short update but i didn't got much time to write ..
I have already told you that i am not perfect in english but still you all are criticising me yaar it hurts a lot ... Guys

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 5.3K 37
"Ahh, Aryan don't! It hurts." screamed Aksita. But Aryan was in his own thoughts. He was burning in jealousy. "Leave me! Aryan it's hurting badly ple...
157K 5.1K 70
This is the story of Ian an American boy who is struggling to find the love of his life until he met........ ...
1.7M 68.1K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...