Stay awake for the night (Jal...

By Ptvmadi00

75K words. Alex is depressed and has many secrets. Jack is new but quickly climbs the social ladder. What w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Final)
Announcement!!

Chapter 9

1.4K 53 21
By Ptvmadi00

A/N
TRIGGER WARNING: Multiple mentions of rape and mentions of self harm.

Word count~ 2,348

Tay's POV
Alex has been here for about 2 hours. We ate pizza, and he is beyond drunk. Alex has been mumbling about something. He's not making much sense in general. I'm not as drunk as he is because I want to remember what he says. We are half way through watching Catching fire, when he starts crying. I pause the movie and scoot over to him. 

"Alex what's wrong? What happened?" I ask him quietly.

 "It happened again, he-he did it again, b-but he threatened to k-kill me if-if I tell anyone" he sobbed out. This is Deja-vu.

FLASHBACK

It was Josh's annual New Years house party, and Alex was beyond wasted. He and I were sitting upstairs in one of the guest bedrooms as he was bawling his eyes out. 

"He, he raped me Tay, " he sobbed 

"What? Who did Alex? What happened?" I asked worriedly. 

"Ronnie, he-he, stopped me when I was in the bathroom after school, he, he pushed me up against the w-wall and was w-whispering how I was his slut, and that if, anyone else gets to 'use me' he'll make my life hell. He raped me."   He was sobbing so hard, and I didn't know what to say or do. I was crying for him. I wrap him in a hug. We sit like that for almost an hour before he passes out, and I didn't even think twice about cuddling up in a ball next to him because everyone one at school knows I'm with Jenna and Alex is very gay. 

The next morning Alex didn't remember any of the night before, especially about telling me anything. So I had to sit there and tell him exactly what he told me, and make sure he understands that I would never tell anyone anything that he didn't want me to.

FLASHBACK OVER

Alex has been sitting here crying about how if "Jacky" found out that he would never like Alex back. I wonder if I should call that Jack kid and ask if he's "Jacky".

 "Alex, where is your phone?" I ask sweetly. He turns and looks at me like I have grown three heads 

"Why do you need my-my phone?" He asked while giggling. Well that was a total 180 mood change. 

"I wanna see if a friend of your's wants to come over." I say carefully, not wanting to set him off. 

"Oh, okay" He said with a laugh before giving me his phone. 

I scroll down to 'Jack' I'm guessing that him. I click his name and the phone starts to ring.

"Hey Lex, are you okay? You never call me."

"Hey, this isn't Alex. It's his friend Tay. I was calling to see if he has a nickname for you, because he keeps saying something about 'Jacky' and you're the only Jack in his phone"  I say as I watch Alex roll around on my floor in a ball.

"Oh"  He chuckled, 

"Yeah, that's my nickname he gave me. Wait, why did you call instead of him telling you?" He asked, sounding confused.

"Oh well you see, Alex is very drunk at the moment, and I would invite you over, but Alex is going to be telling me personal stuff, and I don't know how close you guys are"  I said awkwardly. 

"I mean he and I are close enough to where we've made out a couple times, but if he's that drunk, he won't remember me coming over, and I'll leave before morning, I just feel like this is the only time I'll be able to know anything about why he has panic attacks if you do something specific"

"Wow, I didn't know you guys have kissed. That's cute, but yeah, sure come on over, just whatever you hear him say tonight you can't ask him about when he's sober, he won't even remember you coming over" I told him seriously.

"Okay, that's fine. Just text me your address from his phone."

"Okay, see you soon" 

"Okay, bye"

//\\//\\

Alex is standing in my room, dancing to nothing. I start laughing. He can't dance to save his life. 

"Alex, come here" he dances his way over to me. 

"W-What, I-I was dancing" he slurs. 

"I know but I wanted to tell you something" he looks amazed as he nods his head. God he is so drunk. 

 "You're going to tell me a secret?" He asked surprised. 

"Yeah, come here." I say as he scoots closer to me. 

"Someone is coming over to see you." He gasped. 

"What? Who? Are they cute?" He laughs. 

"Yes Alex, it's Jacky, he's coming over" I say as if I'm talking to a toddler. He gaped at me "What? No! I have to change! He can't see me all nasty and loungy! I need to look good for him!" He exclaims as he tries to jump off my bed but slips and hits the floor, it seems like the fall didn't even affect him because he's going through his drawer finding jeans and a different sweatshirt, and runs off to the bathroom. I broke out in laughter, he can't deny that he likes him anymore.

I should probably go brush my hair. I get up and walk to the bathroom that Alex is in. 

"Alex are you decent?" I hear him hum and I open the door. He's brushing his teeth with my tooth brush! 

"Alex! That's my toothbrush!" I exclaim. He takes the brush out of his mouth and looks at it. He looks at me and shrugs his shoulders, and puts it back in his mouth. I swear, this kid is a damn disaster when he's drunk.

Alex was finished about 5 minutes later and he still smell's of alcohol. After about 5 minute of picking up my room and taking the alcohol trunk back down. I hear a knock at the door. 

"Alex, Jacky is here" he looks at me and stays still. So I decide I'd go get the door.

I open the door and Jack is standing in there looking awkward. 

"Hey, come on in. He's upstairs in my room"  I say before we make our way upstairs. I stop him before we get to my room, he looks at me questioningly.

 "Look, I know Alex likes you a lot. But what you hear him say tonight does not leave my room, only reason I know anything is because he got drunk last year and spilled his heart out to me, but whatever he says, you can't ask him about, mention to anyone, or take care of it for yourself. This is serious, okay?" He nods his head, looking a little apprehensive. 

"Of course, I wouldn't do that." I nod and take him in my room. I knock on my door, and I see Alex trying to turn the TV back on. 

"Alex, Jack is here" he turns around and sees Jack and runs and jumps on him. 

"J-jacky! You came! I thought you hated me" Jack just laughs and stands there with Alex literally holding onto him. 

"Lex I could never hate you." Alex peels himself off of Jack and goes over and grabs another bottle of vodka, 

"Really Alex? Another bottle of vodka?" I ask he just smiles really wide and nods his head. He pops the bottle top and takes 3 big gulps. I just look at Jack and say

 "This is going to be a long night."

//\\//\\

We are all sitting on my bed and Alex has laid across Jacks lap mumbling something about him being comfortable. It gets quiet, not awkward quiet but comfortable quiet. Suddenly I hear Alex start crying, I look at Jack and tell him it's okay, that it's about to get worse.

Alex starts crying even harder than before 

"He, he did it again Tay, it happened again." He cried. Jack looks really confused and I pass him a sympathetic smile and go to whisper in his ear. 

"Remember. You can't do anything about what he's about to tell you, just rub is back and tell him it's going to be okay." He just nods his head.

"Alex, what happened? You can tell us, we won't treat you differently okay?"
He starts crying harder almost sobbing. 

"I-I can't, J-Jack will hate me, he'll n-never like me b-back if I say a-anything. " I go to say something but Jack beats me to it. 

"Lex I could never hate you I promise. I do like you, I like you a lot. You can trust me I promise, okay? " he just nods his head. Alex plucks up enough courage and starts talking,

"It was this past weekend, I-I was walking because I needed to get out of the house, Emily had friends over and t-they were annoying me so I needed to get out for a little while. I called you Tay but you were with Jenna and I-I didn't want to interrupt you, and Jack wasn't talking to me." 

 "But I was walking back from the store and I-I felt like someone was watching me, so I started going a little faster, after about 5 minutes of m-me practically jogging, I thought I was okay. So I slowed down and I felt someone's hands grab me and pull me down an alley, H-he smelt like cigarettes and alcohol. I-I was trying to scream b-but he put his hand over my mouth." Alex stops for a second to suppress a sob.

I look over at Jack who already has tears in his eyes. Alex starts talking again. 

"He d-did the same thing he did to me last year. H-he left me laying on the ground naked." He sobbed out. Jack and I were crying too. Jack had his mouth open, beyond shocked. 

"A-Alex?" I ask him, he looks up at me through teary eyes. 

"W-was it the same person who did this to you last year, and during school..?" I ask carefully and slowly. Alex starts crying hard again, and nods his head. Jack and I both scoot over and hold Alex tightly in a hug. Jack kept whispering to Alex.

 "It's okay Lex, we still love you, everything will be okay, I promise. Calm down, it's okay." After about 10 minutes of that Alex fell asleep in his arms. 

Jack moves Alex to one side of the bed and looks at me. 

"Should we put him in sweatpants or something? He can't be comfortable." He asks, concern evident in his voice. I decided that we probably should, but I'll let Jack do that. I would rather not have to do that. 

"Yeah, he has a drawer over there and has sweat pants." He nods his head. He takes Alex's jeans off. I heard him gasp. I turn around to see what caused him to gasp. He had hundreds of cuts on his thighs, hips, and stomach. A lot of them deep, and fresh. Jack reaches out and touches a couple of them but stops and just continues putting his pants on. 

Jack pulls me out into the hallway when he's finished.

 "What type of person would do to that to him. He's so sweet and couldn't hurt a fly. What did he mean it happened again? It's happened before?" He asked while clinching his fists. 

"Alex knows who did this. It's happened to him multiple times but he never remembers telling me because the only time he every says anything is when he is drunk." I say as I look back in, making sure he's still asleep.

"Do you know who it is?" He asked, his voice wavering. 

"Yeah, I do. But you can't say anything, or approach this dude, because I wouldn't put it past him to actually kill Alex for saying anything. " I say urgently. He nods his head. 

"Ronnie Radke. He's been doing this to Alex since sophomore year. He's the one who came and talked to Alex at lunch." His eyes go wide with realization. He sinks down to the floor, putting his head in his hands. 

"I can't believe he did that to himself. He is too beautiful to have all of those on his body. He doesn't deserve them." he mutters as he wipes his face. 

"I know, I never knew he did that, but you have to do me a favor." He just nods his head. 

"You have to stay with him. Be nice to him, compliment him. Always be there for him. He likes you so much, he won't tell you that though. He needs someone. Please be that person for him." I tell him. 

"I'll be anything he needs me too, he doesn't deserve this, no one does but especially not him. I will make sure he knows that he is loved, and that he is beautiful. I promise."  He says as ee stand up. I give him a hug. 

"Thank you" I whisper, he just nods his head. 

"I should get on home, I'm gonna go say goodbye to him." I just nod. He walks into my room and I follow acting like I'm paying attention to my phone. 

I see Jack go over to Alex and just look at him as he wipes the tears still present on his face. He leans down and kisses Alex's lips, rubbing his cheek with his thumb. 

"We will get through this together Alex, I promise." He whispers before kissing his cheek. He stands up and walks out of my room, I follow him down stairs, 

"Thank you once again, for caring so much about him." I say. 

"You care a lot about him too. Thank you for being there for him." I just nod as I give him a hug.

Once he leaves I go back upstairs and change and get in bed next to Alex. I can't believe that happened to him again. I can't let it keep happening.

A/N
 This chapter is dedicated to twentyonebararats  because they're amazing and I love them and they're writing a new book so to check that out. Vote and comment please!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 21.9K 47
Ω‡Ωˆ ΩŠΨΉΩ„Ω… ΩƒΩŠΩ يثير Ψ¬Ω†ΩˆΩ†ΩŠ ..و ΩŠΨΉΩ„Ω… ΩƒΩŠΩ ΩŠΨ¬ΨΉΩ„Ω†ΩŠ Ψ§Ψ­Ψ¨Ω‡ #2 Zena
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
24.7K 774 59
the book cover was not drawn by me! credit to owner/artist (Y/N) has been living in Japan for some time now. She ends up having no job, and lives in...
93.7K 1.9K 29
Anya is 18 years old. She had a usual start to school year but was met with a two faced devil. --------------------------------------------- This st...