Married To Jungkook:Book 2

By jungkooksshiii

The most sweet couple from Married to Jungkook,Jungkook and Ah Ra..they lived a happy life and blessed with a... More

The Jeon Family
Jeon Jungkook!
Reunited with BTS PT.1
Reunited with BTS PT.2
Kookie and Me
For You
Jin's wedding day
Alone..together?
Quality Time with JK
Busan trip with BTS!
2ND Day
Going Back
The Second One?
Time To Reveal
Let's tell them!
Sky Garden
Girl or Boy?
Sick
This is It
Awake
Birthday!
Away
Jungkook?
Just You and I
Please Wait..
Happy Ending
Short promo:)

Danger?

24.5K 840 178
By jungkooksshiii

Finally!After spending a week in the hospital,I can go back go back home together with my twins."Jagi,Annyeong!"Jungkook entered the room excitedly."Annyeong,Kookie..what took you so long?"I asked him."Oh..there was a traffic jam on my way here.Kaja!Let's go home."he walked towards me and carried one of the twin."Aw..look at him,sleeping.I feel like I'm watching the reflection of myself."Jungkook said as he looked at Hyunjoon."Of course he is..afterall he's your son."I stated.We walked out of the room and only to be greeted by the nurses and doctors."Have a great day and take care,Mr and Mrs Jeon."the doctor whom operated me said when she saw us.

"Ne,I will."I bowed and walked until we reached the car."I bought the twins a special baby seat for them."Jungkook said as he opened the car door.I sat in between the twins at the back seat to make sure they're safe.Jungkook would sometimes glance at us and focused on the road.I took a short nap along the way.After what I felt like an hour,I woke up but...my eyes..they were blindfolded.Shit!Am I being kidnapped?!Where's Jungkook?!

"Jungkook!Jungkook!"I yelled then I heard a voice chuckled."Yah!Who are you?!"I yelled in annoyance."Hey hey,missy..calm down okay?"the person spoke."Jim,let's get her out."the person spoke in English.Am I really getting kidnapped?!Where's Jungkook and my twins then? "Where are you taking me?!Where's my husband?Where's my babies?!"I asked them nonstop."Chill,women.We got everything under control.Your husband and babies are safe in our hands.Now,you just need to follow us then you and your family will be safe."the person spoke again.My eyes began to water and I felt my tears flowed."Don't you dare lay your dirty hands on my husband and babies."I warned.

"We won't do anything if you follow us."the person named Jim hold my arms and led me out of the car.I sniffled silently as I heard the other person laughed.I walked until we finally entered a place."Where a-are we?"I timidly asked."You don't have to know."another person spoke in a very hoarse voice.I bit my lips in worry and stood up in silence.God,help me get out of this place..Suddenly,a person held my arm."Wh-what are you doing?!"I asked in fear."Shh...I'll not harm you if you just obey with me."he whispered sending shivers down my spine.I just followed him until he pushed me to sit down on a sofa.I clasped my hands and silently prayed.

After a few minutes,I felt the blindfold was untied from my eyes.I kept my eyes shut to stay safe.Who knows what will happen or what will you see infront of you."Open your eyes."the man said.I hesitated for a while but slowly I opened my eyes.When I finally opened my eyes.."SURPRISE!!"I saw my parents,my sister and her husband also the boys and Hyunsyik."Oh my god!What is this?!"I yelled then I cried because I was still terrified of the incident earlier.I heard them laughed at me and I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders."How was the surprise,babe?"I heard Jungkook whispered to my ear."That was not funny okay!I was worried like hell!"the tears still flowed but I had a smile across my face.

"Aw..don't cry,jagi.."Jungkook came to my side and hugged me."Mianhe,Ah Ra!We are just following the plan."Jimin apologised."Who planned this?"I asked."Of course,me!"Jungkook answered.I hit him and he winced in pain."How dare you!I just came back today and you surprised me with this."I nagged."Mianhe..Forgive me,okay?I promise to do more surprises next time."he answered and received another hit from me."Well,your surprise worked and you guys.."I pointed at the other boys."Who was the one with me just now?"I asked them.Namjoon,Jimin and Taehyung raised their hands."You guys should receive an acting award next time."I said which caused all of us to laugh."Anyways,although I was mad and all but thank you for the surprise,Kookie.I really appreciate it."I hold his hands.

"Glad to know that you still love it."he said and giggled."Okay you lovey dovey couple!Can we just eat?I'm hungry."Jin interrupted and he received a groan from Jungkook and I."Let's go to the kitchen.I cooked some dishes for all of us."mom said and went to the kitchen together with dad."How was our acting?Great right?!I was Jim!"Jimin said."It's really great,Jimin.Ha..you did well."I patted his back."Yeobo,where's our twins?"I wrapped my arm around his waist."They're in their room,still sleeping."he answered."Their own room?"I asked."I'll tell you later..now let's go and eat,okay?"he pinched my nose and we sat together with the others in the kitchen.

After we ate,all of us gathered in the living room.It's been so long since the last time we gathered."I'm sorry,Ah Ra..we need to go now..your dad and I have to attend Mr Han's daughter wedding tonight."mom apologised."Oh..it's fine,mom.Thank you for joining us today."I hugged her."But first let me see my grandchilds first."she giggled."Omma!Let me show you their room."Jungkook stood up and immediately led us upstairs.He opened one of the room's door and when I entered,I was surprised.When did he do this?

"Wow,Jungkook did you do all this?"dad asked."Of course,appa.Anything for my babies."he answered and hugged my side."Do you like it?"he whispered and I simply nodded."Thank you,Kookie."I thanked him and kissed his cheek."You're welcome,jagi."he kissed my head and we went to my parents."Aw..this two looks so cute."mom said with a wide smile on her face.After watching them for some time,they left."I want to look at the twins!"Hoseok said excitedly."Hyung,they're still asleep."Jungkook said."Ah..wae.."he sighed."We can come again next time,Hoseok-ah."Jin said patting his back.

"Guys,I think it's time for us to leave.It's getting late besides Ah Ra needs to rest."Namjoon interrupted.They all nodded and left after they bid their goodbyes."Omma!Appa!Can I look at my dongsaengs?"Hyunsyik asked and I nodded.Jungkook carried him and brought him to the room."Wah...am I like that when I was a baby?"he asked."Yes,baby."Jungkook answered him.Not long after,Hyunjoon cried followed by Hyuna."Aigoo..Hyunsyik-ah,your dongsaeng woke up.Appa and Omma needs to take care of your dongsaengs.."Jungkook put Hyunsyik down and he just obeyed his father's words.

"You're going to be a good brother right?"I crouched to Hyunsyik."Ne,omma."he answered with a smile.I hugged him and gave him kisses before carrying Hyuna."I think they're hungry."I said and looked at Jungkook."Uh..um..ok..I-I'll bring him back once you're done."he went out with Hyunjoon and Hyunsyik following him behind.I need to breastfeed her so,Jungkook won't have to stay here..like..I'm shy okay?After the twins had their stomachs filled up,Jungkook and I took the babies to the shower.

After dressing up the two,all of us gathered in the living room."Aw..cute little baby."I said as I saw Joon sucking his little thumb."Just like me right?" Jungkook asked.

"Hm.."

"What?I'm not cute?" he asked.

"No.." I shook my head.

"Then,the cute one is me then omma!"Hyunsyik interrupted.

"For you yes.."

Hyunsyik jumped in excitement while his dad is frustrated.Ha..

The night ended perfectly for all of us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8M 161K 30
It all starts when 2 complete strangers met.. Kim Ah Ra And Jeon Jungkook
1.7K 104 18
Two person got married in a simple turm of being free to do what they desire but time and situation got them close but will they be close enough to b...
202K 7.4K 24
Taehyung and Jungkook have been madly in love together since high school. Obviously they got married and to Jungkook 's dismay he got to find out w...