My Life Is Screwed

By CalidaIgnis

Her name is Janice Natalie Johnson. She has a loving boyfriend and a best fried that loves her like a sister... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Last Chapter

Chapter 4

47 4 1
By CalidaIgnis

Jacob on the slide. Also Jacob was adopted that is why his is just six months younger than Jonathan.
I woke up then next morning with most annoying headache. I started felling sick. I ran to bathroom and threw up. I looked outside Jonathan's window and the mystery man was still there. He had black sliky hair and icy blue eyes that can pierce through anybody's heart.

I went to my room to see Sammy asleep.
"Wake up. Wake up." I yell in her ear. She hits me with the pillow. I grab her out of bed.
"There is a mystery man outside Jonathan's window." She immediately gets of bed and into Jonathan's room. But by then the mystery man is gone. Jonathan starts to wake up. I went over to him and kissed him. We for up and went to the kitchen. It was News year's Eve. We decided to have a party. We invited everyone we knew. We went to the store and got our stuff for the party that's when I noticed the mystery man. I followed him leaving the group. I found myself with no one around. I looked and I couldn't find him anywhere. Suddenly I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see the mystery man.
"Hello there it seems I have found you." He says in a whisper.
"Yes it seems you have. Now may I ask why were you looking through the window into my house." I asked. I hear someone call my name and I turn around to see who it was. It was Sammy. I turn back to the mystery man but he was gone. Who was he?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 38.2K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

175K 4K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
17.1M 655K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...