Void In My Heart

By Collidewithfate

Everyone thinks that being a Hollywood Superstar would change their lives Forever. Well it does, but for Hera... More

Void In My Heart
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
ELLIEPHAAANNTT
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Read Me Not
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

Seven

35 11 2
By Collidewithfate

Warning: This chapter is not well edited. There are some wrong grammars, and incorrect spellings. And forgive me.

....

Hera

This is my first day to my new school. I'm tired and sleepy at the same time, but to be honest, I'm all excited. It's my very first time to experience real schooling. I've been homeschooled since my dad hired and hybrid professor and I hate working with her.

Now, that I've got a chance to take it, I will make the rest of my high school days memorable. I almost jumped when I heared Victoria was shouting.
I looked at the big wall clock, and it's quarter to seven.

"What's all the shouting.?" I asked, looking around and saw My mom's twin, mouthed 'good morning' to me.
I gave a my morning smile to her.

"We have to get to school. It's quarter seven and I don't want to be late." She state pulling my wrist, and headed out.

...

"How are you feeling right now?" She asked, while turning back, focusing her sight to the road.

"Nervous. But I'm all excited, what's the Bluewaters be like?" I asked, I'm curious what kind of the school be like. Victoria didn't told me about the school. She said I would find out myself.

"I dunno. You'll found out later, once we get there." She said without looking at me.

...

After a ride with, Victoria we split our ways to our direction. To be honest I don't know where am I going. Victoria said that if someone will holds on me, punch him or her right at the stomach.

I was wandering at the school. I can say, this school is very huge, giving me a hard time to know where is the head office. I was walking right here in the pathways, aimless. I think I'm lost.

I feel a hand on my back, and I froze. I didn't move, and I quickly, punch the person straight in the stomach. The person bend down clutching his stomach. I was shocked when I realized, it was a guy, and it's... It's
Fallon.

"Oh my goodness,  I'm so so sorry. Fallon, are you okay?" I asked, holding his hard arms assisting him to stand up. We both stand up and still, clutching his stomach. It really seems that I've punched him hard on the stomach.

"Bella?" He said, shockness is present in his tone. He maybe didn't seen before that a girl punched really hard on a guy.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to punch you. Are you okay?" I asked incredulously.
"Yeah, you hit it very hard." He said, his voice, a little husky.

I slowly pulled him on a near bench. I gestured my soft hands to the stone bench, and he did so.

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital? Because I can call 911 if you want" I blurted.

"No, please don't do that. I'm all okay. It was just you, really punched my stomach really hard." He said, his voice are strained right now.

"My cousin told me, that if someone touched my back, punch it really hard on the stomach." I explained, mimicking my cousins voice.

He give a small smile. "She said so? Wait, are you new here? I noticed you in the pathway, then I realized that it's you, so I came to talk to you. And you...  Did it." He said, that's so sweet of you Fallon. Thanks.

"Yeah, I'm wandering in the campus, and tried to find the head office to notify that I'm here." I said, Victoria should've leave me all alone.

"I can go help you then." He suddenly said.

"Wait, no stay here if your not feeling well, yet. I will find it myself, and besides, I need to familiarize the ways and trails, so that next time around I won't get lost." I said giving a sheepish smile.

"No, please let me help you. I can't stand, to watch another student being punched by a girl." He joked. I smiled, and I find it hilarious.

"But are you sure you're alright?" I clarified.

"I think so, come on, let's get to the head office, were running out of time." He said grabbing his black Nike backpack.

...

"So you're Bella Hudson." She looked at me from head to toe. She then get back to her chair and looking further at my files. Fallon just stayed outside and decided not to get inside, for he knew that this talk is not for him.

"Welcome to Bluewaters High School, Bella!" She said hugging me tight, I was really hesitant at first if I should hug her back. But I did.

Then she handed me my schedules and a school map. I thanked her, and she said, "Be careful" she suddenly said. "Why? About what?" I asked confused. "Never mind. Good luck" she chirped.

I walked outside the room and notice that Fallon is still there outside. He noticed me and I smiled.

"How was it?" He asked, and noticed that my hands are full.

"Well, she seemed nice, but bipolar." I said rolling my eyes in annoyance.

"What was that in your hand?" He asked.

"My schedules and a school map?" I said/ asking.

"Let me see that." He said and I give it to him.

"We have the same four subjects." He stated, and scanning the thing further.

"Tell me then," I said.

"Calculus, Literature, Art, and P.E, and Calculus goes first."

"Come on, let's go time is running.!" I said, and he followed me then, as if I know the way.

...

All of the classes went well, except Calculus. I hate to think about equations, and well, working with numbers. I have few classes with Victoria, which is History,Geography, and Physics. I've met few friends, and that mean Colly. Well, she's the cheerleader and I don't want to judge but she's a slut, and the antagonist.

...

I take a look at the school map.

The class ended up too early. I don't have the guts to go home, instead I get inside the library, to search for my assignment in History. I smiled at the librarian and she nodded in return.

I searched the History section and fortunately, I found the book that I was looking for. I searched for an empty table and sat down and set aside my things. I started flipping the pages, and then I started reading on it.

This is boring! I can't focus to what I am reading! Damn. I slapped the table hard and everyone in the library including the librarian turned to glare at me. I make a peace sign, and scanned the room. I saw Fallon, on the right side and he noticed my gestures.

I walked towards his table bringing my book. I said hi to him and he helloed in return. He asked me why did I slapped the table. I said it was boring.

After talking the library closed at quarter to five and Fallon and I decided to walk home together.

This is going to be a long walk. I thought to my self.

...

Tada!

That is chapter seven. What do you think of Fallon?

The song for this chapter is Boys Like You- by Who Is Fancy ft. Meghan Trainor and Ariana Grande.

Chapter Dedication: I dedicate this chapter to VVinx Rivas, gor her feedback.

Vote , Comment, and Share.

Thanks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 62 33
"You're right. I'm sorry........ Let me make it up to you. How does dinner sound?" He ask charmingly. Is this guy being serious right now? Is he actu...
61.1K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
42.4K 1.1K 45
One plane ride changes everything for Mariana when she finds her bias seated next to her. They build a romance, but what happens when that romance, a...
1.1M 23.9K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...