Mysterious Twins ~An Ouran Hi...

By Countless_Dreams

~When a certain pair of Identical twins end up joining Ouran High school in an attempt to move on from the pa... More

{1} The First Day...
{2} Today, You're a Hostess!
{3} Hosting?
{4} The madness of life.
{5} Lock down of Hope
The Argument is Invalid {6}
{7} On the other hand...
{8} The Tropical Waterpark
Untitled Part 9
{10} Were sisters after all
{11} Patience for Help
{12} Friends are for Help
{13} Past changes Present
{14}Smiles and a porcelain doll
{15} Family
{16} Beach Paradise or Beach Horror?
{17} Guilt to Glad
{18} Deep Deep Down
{19} Time Can Tell
{20}Fall Festival
{21}
{22} Case closed
{23} Apologies
{24} Secrets locked
{25} Loving Traces
Snow Kitten
{26} Toughen up Trust
{29}
{29} Hunt
{30}Even if It kills me
{31}
{32} The end of the begining
{33} What doesnt kill me
{34} Meeting them
{35} Halloween with those twins
{36} Plans and New Members
{37} Competition
{38} Fair
{39} Fair -Part 2-
{40} Planning and a New Host?
{41} Camping
{42} In The Mountains During a Storm
{43} Preparations
{44} The Christmas Party
{45} A Fight?
{46}
{47} One less thing
{48} Better and Worse
{49} Trust
AUTHORS NOTE (please read now)
{51} Back in Business
{52} Not Alone
{53} Tamaki
{54} Expect the Unexpected
{55} Fear and Drama Queens -Part One-
{56} Fear and Drama Queens -Part 2-
{57} Talk to Me
{58} A Journey
{59} Knights
{60} Safe Haven
{61} Intoxicate Me Now
{62} Coming Down and Rising Up
{63} Oh! Darling
{64} Water's Gone Cold

{50} Again

907 29 12
By Countless_Dreams

Skye's POV

Raven was in a good mood again today. Not like super happy, but she wasn't mad.

Yesterday she had picked me up from the school slightly smiling, which was odd since she was with Kaoru and she hated the twins. Supposably.

I watched as she kicked a rock down the path we were walking and wrapped her scarf around her neck.

"What's up with you today?" I asked. She paused in front of me and frowned.

"I'm just thinking." She mumbled.

"About...?" I asked, urging for her to elaborate more on whatever it was she was thinking about.

"A bunch of things. Little things, no need to worry. Do you think it's going to snow soon?" She asked suddenly. Snow wasn't what she was thinking about, but I decided to just drop it for now.

"There's was a sixty percent chance of snow today, as of this morning." I grinned, happy I checked the weather for today.

"Is that good or bad?" She asked slowly.

"Well, I think it might snow, but don't get your hopes up." I reminded her. Last time we were supposed to get snow and father was supposed to be on a trip, Raven was really excited, and then it only snowed about half an inch.

Raven was happy if we had even the slightest bit of snow.

Flashback

"Raven, Skye! Come and look, it's snowing!" mother shouted from the doorway. Of course, father was out today. Card games and drinking, something like that.

Me and my sister ran to the door, our tiny feet making thumps against the wooden floor.

"Wooooh!" Raven cheered once we reached outside. The snow was coming down slowly, but it was there.

"Can we go play mama?" I asked as I held my hand out to catch a snowflake, which then melted on my palm. My mother let out a laugh and nodded.

"Let's go out back though. Just in case." Right now, none of us dare say why. It's like if we said why, then it would all become so much more true.

"Yay!" Raven squealed and I jumped up and down excitedly.

"Snow day!" I cheered as we headed to the back. The snow fell for about 20 minutes, ever so slowly then stopped. There was about half an inch of snow, but me and Raven were still excited.

We jumped into the small pile, not minding the ice cold feel against our bare feet. It's not like we weren't used to pain by now.

We ran through the snow, playing tag and red light green light.

"Nii-Chan! I bet you I can beat you to the front lawn!" Raven shouted to me. Her nose and cheeks were red, just as mine and I nodded quickly, accepting the challenge.

End

"What're you thinking about?" Raven asked suddenly, pulling me out of my trance.

"You remember that one time it snowed?" I asked and Raven paused for a second, remembering the moment before letting out a laugh.

"It was so cold!" She said with another small laugh.

"It was, but it was also fun." I smiled softly and she nodded in agreement. It was amazing how after that long period of terrible sadness, we can still laugh about those memories. Some of them at least. 

"Let's get to class before we're late again." I said quickly as we walked through the gates. A few girls scoffed and pointed at me and/or Raven. I don't know why, or if I had done something, but Raven wouldn't take it. 

Raven glared at one of them and I slapped her hand lightly. She rolled her eyes.

"Skye, you can't let them talk about us like that." She muttered.

"You don't even know what their saying." I responded grabbing her hand. "Now let's get to class."

*

Later

*

During the hosting hours Raven dozed off a lot, not like asleep, but rather in her own little world.

"Bye Katsu." I mumbled as Kyoya gave the signal to switch. We weren't getting very far without Raven to keep them busy with arguments.

"Raven are you okay?" I asked since we were out of customers for the day.

"Yeah. Seriously, I'm just thinking about some stuff." She replied quickly. I frowned, but let her stay alone in her thoughts.

"Alright then. I'm going to walk around. Want to come?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure." She said and stood up from her sitting position.

We walked over to where Tamaki sat at first. I was disturbed to say the least.

"I'll only drink it if it comes from your mouth, my dear." He smiled, referring to the commoners coffee which had shot up in the ranks at the host club.

"Oh Tamaki!" The girl squealed, quickly becoming a blushing mess. Raven stared in shock before covering her hands over my ears and saying something to Tamaki. 

Finally I pried her hands off and we continued over to where Haruhi was having a friendly conversation with a customer.

"...and I- Oh Raven, Skye! What's up?" She asked after noticing our arrival.

"Nothing. We're just exploring." I said and Raven sighed. She probably had a lot on her mind.

"Oh, Alright." She smiled before going back to her conversation.

Next we headed over to the twins. Almost immediately a hand was slapped over my eyes. I flinched and Raven muttered an apology before turning to the twins.

"Stop that! My innocent little sister can't be seeing.. that!" She hissed. I could tell she was flustered.

"Nii-Chan it's like a two minute difference!" I shouted and pried her hands away. As I watched the two with their 'brotherly love' act, I turned to Raven.

"S-See! I'm fine. It's just a stupid act." I mumbled although I could feel the heat on my face.

"You two are little devils." Raven hissed.

The girls at their station looked horrified.

"She meant that in the nicest way possible."

"Nope."

"Raven-"

"I shall not lie." She said, turning around. The girls looked even more disgusted now and I giggled sheepishly as Kaoru and Hikaru looked at each other.

At first I thought they were mad, but suddenly they burst out into a chuckle.

"You two can be so funny." Hikaru exclaimed after a moment. The girls looked between each other before glaring at Raven, possibly for taking the brotherly love away.

"Yeah Yeah. I know what you two are up to, and it's not going to work. Stop trying to harm my innocent sister!" Raven shouted, all seriousness taken away. She didn't face the twins directly. I frowned at this. She must be thinking about something still.

A bell rung and everyone turned to Kyoya.

"Host hours are officially over. Please join us again soon." He announced, closing the notebook he had been writing in.

"Finally!" Raven sighed.

"Whats with the sigh? You're not even actually doing anything." Hikaru muttered as the girls began to file out the door.

"Yes, I'm just ready to go home." She said, with yet another sigh.

"Well then, we'll be on our way." I smiled and looked to where Kyoya stood.

"Very well then. I suppose we should all get going." He said as he picked up his bag.

I skipped over to where our bags were and got them, handing Ravens hers when she reached me.

"Let's go Skye." She smiled. We began our the door, followed by two curious twins.

"Where are you going?" Hikaru asked.

"Home." Raven snapped back. I couldn't tell if she was still happy.

When we reached the door, Raven dropped her bag and ran outside. With curiosity, I picked up her bag and chased after her.

Raven's POV

I saw Skye open the door, begin to call out my name, and freeze. All I could do was stare in awe at the flakes of white falling from the sky. 

I let out a laugh and help open my hand to attempt to catch some snowflakes. Of course they melted, but I enjoyed them while they lasted for a split second in my hand. 

Hikaru and Kaoru also came outside with a scowl. 

"It's cold out here." Hikaru muttered with a shiver. 

"Because it's snowing!" I twirled around and let all my thoughts subside. 

Previously, I had been thinking about whether or not I trusted Kaoru. And in the end , I decided that I did trust him. I trusted him not to leave me without explanation. I trusted him to never hurt me or Skye.

I trusted him to be everything my father was not. 

Kaoru grinned and scooped a small pile that had formed on the ground and threw it at me. I gasped playfully before letting out a huff and beginning to build my own ball of snow. 

He was doubled over in laughter, and hardly noticed it when I dumped the pile of snow on his back. Well, he hardly noticed until it was on his back and in his shirt. I smirked and Skye giggled nervously.

Suddenly I heard a  gasp from beside me and found Hikaru putting a small pile of snow on Skye's head.

"Join in on the fun!" He chuckled and Skye grinned. She wasn't much for violence, but not even Skye could avoid the fun of playing in the snow for long. 

Eventually it was all out war with the small layer of snow that had begun to gather on the ground. I was throwing it at Hikaru for throwing it at Skye and Kaoru then proceeded to throw it at me. Skye was giggling more then throwing, but at the end of the day, who really cares?

"How about you two let us drive you home." Kaoru announced after we had finished playing in the snow, and were practically soaked.

"You give us a drive? More like your driver guy. Give him some credit." I said sarcastically. 

"Well then, is that a no?" Hikaru asked with a smirk.

"Please don't let me freeze." Skye said quickly with all seriousness. All three of us burst into laughter and Skye turned a brighter red than she was before. 

"I-It's not funny!" She protested.

"Fine, fine. We'll give you a ride. If you beg for it." Hikaru suggested, causing Skye to turn almost tomato red. 

"B-Beg?" She asked, wondering if he was kidding.

"My innocent sister would never do such a thing!" I protested before Skye did as told.

"Well, would you like to take her spot?" Kaoru asked with a smirk.

"What? No. I just thought it wasn't like the host club to leave two vulnerable girls out in the freezing snow." I pouted. I decided that this was a new tactic. I shall let them have a taste of their own medicine. 

They turned a slight red and Skye let out a soft laugh.

In the end, the host club really was like a second family. 

And I finally had another person to trust. 

Third Person POV (Unknown place)

"Boss, we have an eye on the girls now." one of the trusted employees under the man said nervously. It was hard to do anything that pleased the man or the woman, so it wasn't a surprise that the employee was nervous. The man looked at his partner with a smirk.

"Great. Just keep an eye on them for now. You are not to do anything big until the entire plan is figured out." The man commanded before looking towards his partner for confirmation. The two worked together since they had a common goal, and they were more than friends, you could say. 

"Tease them. I'd like for our catches to be scared and worried little girls. Their growing up way too fast." The lady frowned sarcastically before pulling her lips into a grin.

"Finally. We can succeed." The man looked at his partner, lacing his hands into hers.

"Yes. We will succeed where he failed." The woman smiled, squeezing her partners hand.

~

~

~

A/N (Please Read!)

Hello my readers!

There is a sequel up now called, 'The Darkest Past'! I am going to update at least once a week, or as often as possible. Please read the sequel!

Also, if you ever have an idea for the story, please message me or comment! I can always use another idea.

Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 6.8K 29
『Ouran High School Host Club』 『Hitachiin Twins ✘ OC』 ❝For those who can't choose between the two mischievous twins...❞ A foreign girl who enrolls...
2M 57.9K 66
I'm haruhi's sister, Aika, I am one year older and ever since our mother died it had been hard, but haruhi and me have been trying, especially for ar...
28.9K 981 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
1.1M 42.6K 49
❝ One, looks that attract the public eye. Two, undaunted wealth. Three, the chivalry that cannot overlook the hideous wickedness of the world. We, th...