Her Secret ~ Scott McCall [1]

By multi_fandom2015

Note: This is one of my earliest books and definitely not my best. There are a bunch of grammar mistakes and... More

Before You Read
Chapter 1: First Day at Beacon Hills
Chapter 2: Meeting Everyone
Chapter 3: The Lacrosse Game
Chapter 4: The Kanima Test
Chapter 5: Grasping the Supernatural
Chapter 6: Detention
Chapter 7: The Rave
Chapter 8: Lydia's Birthday Party
Chapter 9: What Happens at the Station, Stays at the Station
Chapter 10: The Lacrosse Game
Chapter 11: Curing the Kanima
Chapter 12: The Coughing Fit
Chapter 13: The Goodbye

Sequel: His Girl

9.4K 114 13
By multi_fandom2015

Here is a summery for the next book:

Emma Bradley is back. After ending sophomore year by defeating the kanima, she had to leave Beacon Hills for her secret. Her sickness had forced her to do many things, but when it forced her away from Scott McCall, she had a rough time. When she was gone, she learned of a new threat, the Alpha Pack. Not only are they looking for Derek, but they are looking for someone else, someone even more powerful than a Hale Alpha. Emma races back to Beacon Hills to try and help her friends, but what can she do when she is getting worse? She has fits everyday, her medication makes her see things that aren't there. Hell, she can barely stand some days. She has to battle through her sickness in order to help her friends through human sacrifices and Deucalion, the Demon Wolf. Will she make it? Will she save her friends? Or will the bad guys win in the end?

The link to it is in the external link

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 47 22
She's lost everything, from her memories to her life. She gets thrown into Beacon Hills by a blinding light, right when the werewolves of the town ar...
279K 5.4K 70
*Before you read. I wrote this a really long time ago and made a mistake with Lia's age that I can't fix. Can you please ignore it and enjoy the rest...
14.9K 647 15
"Okay so... Peter bit Scott and now Scott's a werewolf, but the girl he had been flirting with before Peter even bit him just happens to be an Argent...
96.6K 2.7K 25
**CONTAINS TEEN WOLF SPOILERS** Stiles Stilinski has been through thick and thin; he's died once, came back to life once, and survived many threats t...