Typing | e.d

By ChrisHere

Everything starts from something. At first she thought she was just texting another fangirl. Turns out she wa... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
Ashkizikeshfd<3
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
LAST CHAPTER

CHAPTER 24

13.9K 426 372
By ChrisHere

Mary's POV

I rang his doorbell and I waited till he opened the door shirtless. I admired his toned abs for a second and shit I think I'm gonna pass out.

"Hey Mary." He said giving me one of his breathtaking smiles.

I coughed trying not to smile like an idiot 'cause that's what I always do when he looks at me. "Hey Grayson. I came to take my violin. I forgot it here yesterday."

"Yeah I saw it somewhere. Come in." I walked inside and he looked behind me before closing the door. "Isn't Sam with you?"

"No she didn't feel well this morning so I'll leave soon...is Ethan here?"

"No..please stay with me...Ethan is not here. He went out for shopping."

"Why should I stay here with you?"

"Because I want you to." He replied right away not taking his eyes off of mine.

I want to stay with you too Grayson. You have no idea how much I love being next to you.

I know I told him I want us to remain friends but I do like him. When our hands first touched the day Sam introduced me to him, when he looked me in the eyes saying his name, not gonna lie, my heart started beating so fast, my knees suddenly became weak and I could barely get a word out of my mouth.

I knew this was going end badly because my best friend is his girlfriend and I didn't want to ruin my relationship with her, so I stayed with Ethan, but that night at the party nothing stopped me.

I wanted him and he wanted me and I know we still do.

"Why don't you play me something with your violin?" He added sitting on the couch.

I half smiled. "Sure..Iguess." I said and my phone started buzzing.

Ethan: Sorry about today. We can't meet.😔I have many stuff to do and i'll meet with some friends. Are you home with Sam?

Mary: its okay and nope i'm at your apartment to take my violin and then i'll go meet an old friend.

I lied. I want to stay here with Grayson and since Sam will stay home today, this is my chance to be alone with him.  Ethan mustn't find out about me and Grayson. I don't want him to tell Sam. I'm such a terrible best friend.

Ethan: okay then, great. Can you ask grayson what are his plans for today?

Mary: he said he'll stay home.

Ethan: kk see ya tomorrow❤️

Grayson's POV

I opened the violin case and took it out.

"Be careful with my violin! It's my baby,okay?" She said grabbing it carefuly from my hands.

I laughed. "Sorry. You're the pro here."

"It's okay..I'm just being overprotective sometimes. Now sit back 'cause I'll do you the honor to listen to me playing." She giggled picking up the violin by its neck with her left hand. She brought the butt of the instrument up to her neck. She rested the lower back of the violin on her collar bone and held it in place with her jaw. She placed her hand under the top part of the neck and the the bow on the srings. A beautiful sound filled my ears when she started playing.

I admired every move she made, every detail on her. I was intrigued by the way she's playing. Her eyes closed and her body moving back and forth. She must really love what she's doing. It's like she's giving a piece of her soul to it.

Ethan's POV

I bought everything I need and I went at Sam's place since Mary isn't with her. That's weird, especially today...

Sam's aunt opened the door and greeted me. "Hey Ethan, come in. Mary isn't here and Sam is upstairs. Oh please tell her I'm going out with her sister, Gracie, okay?"

"Yeah of course I will. Have a nice day." I said walking upstairs.

As I walked towards her room, I suddenly heard the most beautiful voice coming from the bathroom, so I walked closer. I stood outside the door to hear Sam sing. Her heavenly voice filled my ears giving me a sense of comfort. Such beauty. Such grace.

The door was slightly opened. I licked my lips debating on whether I should take a peek.

Screw it, I will.

My hand touched the doorknob and I cracked the door open really slow. I took a quick glance..okay maybe more than a glance. I didn' see much tho because her back was facing me and she was behind the shower curtain which, to my luck, wasn't fully closed.

I only saw her bare back as she washed her body. Water rivering down her neck, her back, her waist and hips. I swallowed and bit my lip at the sight of her naked body or at least what I could see.

Focus Ethan! Watching her shower is not the reason why you came here you creep!

I quietly closed the bathroom door and headed to her room. I got inside and closed the door behind me.

I took the cupcake out of the box and stick a small red candle in the middle of it. After I lighted it with a lighter, the door opened. Sam got inside the room wearing a short mickey mouse bath robe. So damn sexy and cute at the same time. I couldn't help but chuckle.

"Oh my god! Ethan what are you-" Her eyes landed on the cupcake.

I begun singing at her the happy birthday song and continued doing so,until she crossed her arms and her eyes started getting teary.

"Okay I know I suck at singing but I'm not that bad,right?" She remained silent. "Is it the cupcake? I thought chocolate cupcakes are your favorite ones."

"It's not that Ethan.." She started crying. "No one remembered, not even my own parents..I guess they are too busy working to remember about their daughter's birthday." Her voice cracked. I placed the cupcake on her desk and rushed to hug her.

"I'm sure they'll call you Sam..Don't cry, I'm here." I caressed her damp hair. She wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. "Happy birthday Snow."I added.

"Thank you so much." She whispered still hugging me tight. I rubbed her back softly breathing in her scent.

"Aye it's your birthday so smile beautiful. Oh I prepared a song for you." I said pulling away. "It goes something like this..." I coughed. "You used to text me on my cellphone...late night when you need my love. Text me on my cellphone.." I sang while doing some of Drake's dance moves.

She laughed wiping her tears. "You piece of shit." She punched my arm playfully. "You always texted me first because you needed my love. " She hand quoted the word love then laughed. "If you wanna know, the pic I sent you of my boobs with a bra on wasn't even my boobs. It was my knees, so congratulations Ethan." She patted my shoulder twice. "You jerked off to my knees." She said trying to hold in her laughter.

I placed my hand on my chest and did a mock offended face." Thank you Sam. Thank you so much. You shouldn't mess with a horny guy's needs."I fake cried wiping a tear.

We both laughed but got serious right when our eyes met. We stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds until I broke the eye contact and spoke. "Um..I got you a present."

"You shouldn't have, Ethan. Having you here with me is the best present you could give me."

I smiled at her. "Well..I've always been here." I gave her the bag."I hope you like it." 

She pulled the box out of it. She unwrapped it and her eyes immediately widened when she saw it. A huge smile appeared on her face."Oh my god Ethan! I always wanted a polaroid camera! Thank you so freaking much!" She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"I know. That's why I got you one. You're welcome. " I held her in my arms tightly.

"You honestly made my day." She pulled away but was still really close to me."Thank you for always being here, for showing me you care about me in every way, for making me smile. Thank you for everything."

"No problem. Your happiness is my happines, silly." I smirked. "Now let's throw a massive party!" I said excitingly.

Two hours later she was feeling much better since her parents called her. Mary called her too insisting she should come back home but Sam convinced her she's okay and that she's completely fine with her spending the day with her old friend.

We were sitting on her bed, whatching a movie while eating popcorn. This is our kind of party. We both like keeping it simple. Her head was laying on my lap and I was playing with her now dry hair. I could sense her staring at me for a few seconds while I was watching the movie.

"Enjoying the view?" I asked with a smirk and then looked down at her.

"Yeah." She said simply. "Is it bad to admire your beauty? You're really handsome Ethan. I could stare at you for hours."

I giggled. "Thank you and you should know I feel the same way about you. I've stared at you many times but still I can't get enough of you." I said placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

She looked at my lips and then back in my eyes. She bit her lip making me want kiss her even more badly. She placed her hand on the back of my neck and slowly pulled my head closer to hers. My hand that was resting on her hip slightly gripped it as I leaned even closer.

"You should stop me." She whispered. Our faces inches apart.

"I don't want to." I muttered.

"But you should."

"Don't think about it too much, Sam. Just let it happen." I whispered. My eyes looking deeply in hers. It's like we exchanged that kiss a thousand times between the eyes before our lips touch.

I finally pressed my lips on hers. We kissed each other hungrily, craving for more. Our lips moving in sync and our tongues exploring each other's mouths.

We were making out and cuddling on her bed for hours. I've lost the sense of time but nothing matters this moment, only the fact that I have her in my arms.

It's been more than a month since I first and last kissed her and nothing has changed on the way we kiss. It still feels like sparks are flying all over the place the moment our lips touch. It's still passionate and lustful, still perfect, my kind of perfect.

Only one thing has changed; I remember thinking how much I want her to be mine, but right now, at this very moment, I know she has always been.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I had no idea what to write on this chapter but it turned out longer than the previous one lol😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 1.1K 29
ethan & grayson dolan. β€’ all smuts are written by me! β€’ β™‘ : softie stuff
1M 19K 190
"You're mine now." ©Ethanscupido This is my original idea please don't steal!⚠️
48.8K 1K 14
"tell me princess. does he touch you like i do? does he make you feel as good as i do?" he whispered. (SEQUEL TO INNOCENT)
27.9K 315 42
Grayson Dolan fanfic; SMUT... A girl moves out of her parents home and into a new apartment to discover that she isn't the only one living there. She...