My Billionaire Neighbour from...

By WhiteSwordsman01

WARNING: THE BOOK CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF PRANKS THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF A... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 6
Chapter 5 - Even My Professor Fell For His Charms
Chapter 7: How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 8: Tic - Toc
Chapter 9: If you miss even a single chance you get, you'll...
Chapter 10: Let's Level this Quarrel up
Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach
Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?
Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation
Chapter 14: If you aren't the one fucking, you'll be fucked instead
Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same
[R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?
Chapter 17: Hunger Games, R edition
Chapter 18: Sharing bed with thine Enemy
Chapter 19: Round two
Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend
Chapter 21: Because Frame pictures are Ideal to Throw at people
Chapter 22: Hot Chat isn't Really the Best Way to Kill Boredom at Night
Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar
Chapter 24: Heat in the Rain
Chapter 25: A Conclusion
Chapter 26: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 27: The Ride, Pizza and Zombies
Chapter 28: Ah, It's you
Chapter 29: Having cold does Have its Good Side, After All
Chapter 30; Amnesia
Chapter 31: To Get Revenge or Not to - the Verdict is Now
Chapter 32: Trouble Rising
Chapter 33: A Rabbit and a Wolf
Chapter 34: Part of my World
Chapter 35: Back to that Alley
Chapter 36: Runaway Rabbit
Chapter 37: Insanity is like a Drug
Chapter 38: The Talk
Chapter 39: He's on the Move
Chapter 40: We've Pissed off a Lot of People, no?
Chapter 41: Kidnapped
Chapter 42: Plan That Backfired
Chaptet 43: Saving Oneself
Chapter 44: How to get yourself in a Jail
Chapter 45: A murder?
Chapter 46: A Phantom Killer
Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You
Chapter 48: Hunt
Chapter 49: When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby
Chapter 50: And so the Mouse has been Trapped
Chapter 51: Hand for a Punch
Chapter 52: Forgotten Fragments
Chapter 53: Of Rabbit and Wolf
Chapter 54: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY
Chapter 55: No, sir - I'm a bona-fide boy
Chapter 55: Storm Brewing
Chapter 56: Challenge Between Men
Chapter 58; The and a Half Men
Chapter 59: A Lie that's gotten a bit too Far
Chapter 60: Parting
Chapter 61; Snake
Chapter 62: Golden Opportunity
Chapter 63: First Catalyst

Chapter 4

9K 377 25
By WhiteSwordsman01

Radishfiction updated on: 15.02.2016.
Wattpad.com updated on: 08.03.2016.

We have talked with radish team and they've allowed us to upload it here three weeks after it has been updated on radishfiction BUT ONLY UNTIL THERE'S ANDROID VERSION.
If you want to read more, go and download radish app.

Sincerely,
Your author

CHAPTER 4:
A Kitten and the Seminar

If Alis though she used to hate alarm clocks before, now she loathed them. Waking up after staying awake til 2 AM, and not eating for a whole day, was definitely the worst possible experience for her - and no, even Nik's existence couldn't even compare to it. If he was the son of Satan, then those alarms were Satan itself.

She wanted to throw her phone out the window as well, but unlike those clocks she used before, this phone held valuable memories and things she loved, so she decided to turn it off safely. Besides, who knew if her phone landed in his apartment unscathed? What he could find in there... Well, let's just say that she'd rather willingly surrender to a Devil than let him have her phone. She glanced at the time, which showed 07:05, before hitting 'snooze' on her phone. She'd wait another 10 minutes before getting up.
People would never understand just how much she needed those ten minutes after opening her eyes.

Time passed faster than she wanted, and she stood up shutting her alarm once again before heading to the bathroom, almost scaring herself when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her hair, if that thing could even be called hair, looked like a bird's nest - well, like a nest of some really angry bird that wasn't satisfied with it, actually. It must be that Nikolas brought a curse upon her, there's no other way that her day could start that bad.

She wondered if that Dracula next door is still asleep, but to her surprise, when she glanced through her window, she saw a lower part of his bed with his legs on it. Lazy bull.

Seeing as she didn't have time to stare at him or sneak into his apartment and do something horrible and get her revenge, and since she had to hurry and get that medicine for Anastasia, she hurriedly prepared herself and grabbed some money to buy food on the way. Anything would be great at the moment.

"If it wasnt for that idiot next door and his sneaky attack on my pizza, this day would be just peachy!" she angrily murmured to herself, before grabbing a jacked and keys of the apartment as she headed out.

However, she had a feeling that she forgot something very, very important, but not being able to figure out what, she simply headed to the apartment next door where Anastasia lived and rang the bell. Anastasia was what you could call a typical old lady; she loved to make cookies, knitted, and didn't really love animals unlike her husband, Harry. Harry was obsessed with animals, which could explain the three cats, a chihuahua and four parrots they had in there. Ana loved him so much that she eventually allowed him to keep them, but actually loved children, unlike her irritation with animals.

"Oh, you're already here?" she asked when she opened the doors and Alis gently smiled at the old, grey-haired woman.

"Yup, I take your health seriously, Anastasia," she replied, "How is Harry, by the way?"

"Oh, you know him. He's sleeping like a horse," she grunted, "I swear I'll throw a bucket of water at him one day," she mumbled to herself but Alis still managed to hear her loud and clear before letting a chuckle slip her lips. She may do that to Nikolas as well, it would definitely be worth watching.

"I see," she nodded, "So, where's the list? Do you need anything else?" Alis continued as Anastasia went inside before returning with a piece of paper in her hands.

"It's pretty much my usual, but Harry has only half as much medicine to take now. Doctors said that he's doing great, and says that it's thanks to those animals. Seriously," she grunted again before handing Alis the list, which she gladly took.

"Well, all that matters is that he's better now. Let him live with his fantasies if he loves them," Alis added, as Ana only sighed.

"You try living with him, he's lucky that I actually love him, you know. Which reminds me, I'm baking some cookies at the moment. When you return, I demand you stay for some," she said and Alis excitedly agreed. Ana's cakes were to die for.

"It's a deal then, I'll be back before you know it," she said turning around and heading for the elevator.

"You better," added Ana from behind before closing the doors as Alis got inside the elevator and pressed the button for first floor. However, the feeling that she was forgetting something still didn't leave her, even for a second.

Once she was done with her shopping, Alis noticed a hot-dog stand while she was walking down the street, so she immediately headed over there to buy one.

"One hot-dog with salad and ketchup, please," she said as the man selling them nodded and got to work.

Suddenly, she heard a meowing noise and glanced around before her eyes landed on a little grey kitten next to her making her kneel down to pet it.

"Hey little one," she said before taking it, "What are you doing here, get lost?" she asked and the kitten meowed again. Glancing around her, she saw that there was no other kittens or cat at that matter which confirmed her doubts. She couldn't take care of it, and Ana would probably kill her if she gave another pet to Harry.

"What should I do with you?" she said more to herself then to the kitten. She knew that it could be taken to the shelter if she didn't take it before them, but what could she possibly... Oh, wait. She COULD do something about it, something that both solved her problem and helped her get revenge.

"Well, kitty. Seems like today is your lucky day," she said as the guy finished with her hot-dog, before handing it to her as she paid for it with one while holding the kitten with another hand. Time to even the score.
When she came back to her building, the first thing she did was get to her apartment and grab the same fishing rod and empty can she used the day before to commence with her plan. Putting the kitten in the can, she used the fishing rode to slowly move it to Nikolas' apartment who just her luck left his window open.

"Go and make quite the mess, kitty," she whispered as the can reached his room and the kitten jumped out before confusedly heading inside. She smirked that's how the job is done. Now that she had finished what she had set in mind, she finally headed over to Anastasia to bring her medicines and get some cake in the meantime. She had at least an hour more before she had to leave for the college - and hopefully - she will be there when Nikolas wakes up...

*****

When Nikolas woke up, he was drenched in sweat from head to toe which made him curse while gripping his hair. Another nightmare.

This time, he was driving the car that hit Ava. He was the one that killed her and their child. The dream seemed so vivid, so real that he really started thinking that he was the one that murdered them. His nightmares had gotten worse, he should probably go and visit a psychotherapist or something. It's been two years, yet he had a feeling that the accident happened only yesterday.

Thinking about yesterday, he remembered the events that occurred then and groaned - he also needed to get new glasses. Just as he was about to stand up, he noticed something blurry and grayish moving around his room which rose the panic in him. He couldn't see well because he didn't have either of his glasses or lenses on, so he assumed that it was rat he was talking about.

"Shit!" he cursed getting a pillow. He'll suffocate it, there's no other choice. He'll probably be the first man to enter the history with killing a rat by suffocating it with a pillow. A pretty expensive one at that matter.

Just as he was about to charge at the little creature, he heard a voice of the neighbour he knew oh-so-well say:

"Good morning to you too, Chunky," Alis grinned leaning on her window as she watched in amusement as Nikolas held the pillow ready to kill the little kitten in his room. She had to stop him before he actually killed it, she didn't think that he'd go that far.

"You will regret bringing this creature in my apartment, and how the fúck did you even bring it in here?" he could've as well roared at her still unaware that what was in front of her a kitten until it meowed at him.
And then it dawned him, rather than a pest, she gave him a pet to take care off.

"Is... Is it a kitten?! Did you throw a kitten in my room?!" he yelled at her as she only chuckled. Play it cool, she repeated in her head.

"No, it's a monster from Hell, sent here to personally deliver your soul there," she said, the sarcasm dripping in her voice as he stood up and headed towards her. But before getting too far, he noticed that he stepped in a little pool of liquid to which he slowly turned his head towards the kitten.

"I swear, if you did this, you'll learn to fly in the next five seconds," he said with a glare as the kitten only meowed in confusion.

Alis then started to laugh like crazy as he slowly forgot about the kitten and directed his glare at her.

"Looks like we're even now!" she said clutching her belly from the laughter as he pinched the bridge of his nose. He almost gave up before taking the kitten to throw it at her when he realized that he had a pretty powerful weapon in his arms and that his enemy wasn't paying attention to him at all. Fúck the pillow, he can always buy a new one.

"Hey, Alis," he called out to her making her stop in what she was doing and look at him, "Does this count like 4:3 then?" and before she had some time to realize what was going on, he swung the pillow at her with such a force that it made her stumble on her step before falling on the ground with a shriek. Well, looking at the bright side, he could always steal the pillow back.

Few moments of silence have passed before she angrily stood back on her legs and screamed at him.

"No! It doesn't!" before shutting her window closed as he grinned. Someone got angry.

The kitten then meowed at him as he frowned at it.

"What, I was good?" he shrugged and the kitten meowed again, "Look, if you're going to live here, you'll be called Charles, period. And if you make a mess again, be prepared to learn how to fly, got it?" and it meowed again as if understanding him.

"Good, you can live here," and with that he headed for the bathroom to take a shower before putting his lenses on.

Ten minutes later, when he had finished everything, just as he was about to leave for the kitchen - he heard Alis yelling something about "first period","important seminar" and "not losing the CD or she'll die" which told him that he had a chance like one in a million.

And as if some higher force had heard him at that moment, he heard her yell "I'm coming! Hold on," before hearing the sound of doors slamming shut. Not wasting a single second, he sprinted towards his veranda before jumping on hers in a matter of seconds and trying the handle before realizing that she hadn't locked the doors.

"Bingo," he mumbled with a grin as he slowly opened them and glanced around her room. He could only see a part of it from his window, but now that he took a better glance at her, her room looked pretty plain and normal... Not something he would expect from a girl like her, anyway.
And then he spotted it, in the black briefcase for laptop, a disc popping out, as if it was urging him to take it and get his revenge. Why, of course, he gladly took the challenge and grabbed it before closing the bag and leaving just as quickly as he came, making sure to close the window again before jumping back to his room.

"You saw nothing, got it, Charles?" he said to him as Charles meowed back before attacking one of socks that was lying on the ground as Nik headed to clean the room of the mess he made.

*****

When Alis opened the doors, she saw her friend Hailey, waiting for her. Hailey was tell for girl with her 5'9, but it's pretty understandable seeing as she almost acted like one. They both went to same college and they both had the same classes so they usually go together. She almost forgot about her with everything that's been going around her lately.

"I've been waiting for five minutes, where the hell have you been? Hurry up or we'll be late," her friend urged her as Alis sighed. Hailey was, what you'd call almost-a-typical nerd - if she didn't play online games and loved horror aside from learning, that is. Not to forget that she probably played every sport there is.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she apologized, "I didn't know what time it is, and besides, we can always catch a taxi," she reasoned as Hailey glared at her.

"You're such a slowpoke, you're slower than a champion who got stuck by Ashe's ulti," she mumbled and Alis crunched her eyebrows in confusion. Who?

"Never mind that, go take your stuff, I hate cars with a passion," she said and Alis sighed before heading for room to take them. She truly loved Hailey, but she could be such a pain in the posterior sometimes well, almost always.

Just as she was about to take her bag and leave, she heard a sound of something hitting her window again. She didn't even need to look to guess who was it, so she impatiently went out on her veranda.

"What do you want?" she asked angrily as he bit on a cracker he got earlier.

"Geez, no need for such a hostility," he replied, "I've just been wondering where are you going," he said as she let a huff.

"Well, it's obvious, I'm going to the college," she said and prepared to leave once again as he asked once again.

"Which one?" he asked and she rose her eyebrow.

"Why would you care? Are you plotting something over there?" she warily approached him with that question.

"Please, what for? I've already scored a point with that pillow so I have no need to go after you right now," he replied with a shrug taking Charles and putting him on his shoulder.

"It didn't count, you dumbass!" she yelled before biting her lip, "Fine, it's Oxford University," she said as his eyes widened.

"Wow, really?" he asked and she glared at him before rising her voice again.

"Of course, you moron, some of us are actually smart here!" and he glared at her at that one.

"Whatever you say," was all he said before she noticed Charles.

"That aside, I see you like your new friend Chunky," she grinned leaning on her window as she watched in amusement Nikolas who was fighting his smirk with a little, grey kitten on his shoulder he had no idea what to do with.

"Well, aside from looking like a rat, he's a rather good partner in crime," he couldn't wait for her to leave for the school. Not only would she get marked down incorrectly, but he would humiliate her in front of her entire class as well. He will make her suffer for giving him a damn pet to take care of!

"Heh, whatever. I have to go and if you hurt that kitten, I'm telling you in the police," she threatened, which he didn't find a bit intimidating. If they found out who he was, they'd be kissing his ass.

"Yeah, yeah. Go now already," he said, keeping the "before I come over there and fuck you until you're no longer able to make a sound from screaming" part to himself as he realized what had he just thought.

No, he didn't like her. He just needed some sleep, that's all - or that's what he kept telling himself...
________________

Next chapter:
-Even my teacher fell for his charms-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
282K 12.2K 71
"She was wrong for me on so many levels. For one, she belonged to another, and could never be mine. But even I, was powerless in the face of raw sedu...
435K 17.3K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
147K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...