My Billionaire Neighbour from...

By WhiteSwordsman01

WARNING: THE BOOK CONTAINS HUGE AMOUNT OF PRANKS THAT COULD BE USED AGAINST ANYONE. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF A... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 5 - Even My Professor Fell For His Charms
Chapter 7: How I Met Your Mother
Chapter 8: Tic - Toc
Chapter 9: If you miss even a single chance you get, you'll...
Chapter 10: Let's Level this Quarrel up
Chapter 11: Do not Mix Pink, Black And Bleach
Chapter 12: What Else could Condoms be used for Other than Sex?
Chapter 13: I'll Love you Regardless of your Sexual Orientation
Chapter 14: If you aren't the one fucking, you'll be fucked instead
Chapter 15: Viagra, Garlic; It's all the Same
[R]Chapter 16: [Kiss]Who the Fuck is Allergic to Viagra?
Chapter 17: Hunger Games, R edition
Chapter 18: Sharing bed with thine Enemy
Chapter 19: Round two
Chapter 20: Mutual Interest between a Worried Father and a Lovely Friend
Chapter 21: Because Frame pictures are Ideal to Throw at people
Chapter 22: Hot Chat isn't Really the Best Way to Kill Boredom at Night
Chapter 23: It's a Thin Line between Salt and Sugar
Chapter 24: Heat in the Rain
Chapter 25: A Conclusion
Chapter 26: Rolling in the Deep
Chapter 27: The Ride, Pizza and Zombies
Chapter 28: Ah, It's you
Chapter 29: Having cold does Have its Good Side, After All
Chapter 30; Amnesia
Chapter 31: To Get Revenge or Not to - the Verdict is Now
Chapter 32: Trouble Rising
Chapter 33: A Rabbit and a Wolf
Chapter 34: Part of my World
Chapter 35: Back to that Alley
Chapter 36: Runaway Rabbit
Chapter 37: Insanity is like a Drug
Chapter 38: The Talk
Chapter 39: He's on the Move
Chapter 40: We've Pissed off a Lot of People, no?
Chapter 41: Kidnapped
Chapter 42: Plan That Backfired
Chaptet 43: Saving Oneself
Chapter 44: How to get yourself in a Jail
Chapter 45: A murder?
Chapter 46: A Phantom Killer
Chapter 47: I Indeed wouldn't mind Doing IT with You
Chapter 48: Hunt
Chapter 49: When the mouse laughs at the cat, there's a hole nearby
Chapter 50: And so the Mouse has been Trapped
Chapter 51: Hand for a Punch
Chapter 52: Forgotten Fragments
Chapter 53: Of Rabbit and Wolf
Chapter 54: DO NOT GET CLOSE TO THAT GUY
Chapter 55: No, sir - I'm a bona-fide boy
Chapter 55: Storm Brewing
Chapter 56: Challenge Between Men
Chapter 58; The and a Half Men
Chapter 59: A Lie that's gotten a bit too Far
Chapter 60: Parting
Chapter 61; Snake
Chapter 62: Golden Opportunity
Chapter 63: First Catalyst

Chapter 2

9.1K 422 24
By WhiteSwordsman01

CHAPTER 2:
War Begins - "Veranda Attack"

Alis glanced out of the window to see her new neighbour turning off the lights as she grinned. She'd been waiting for him to leave and, just her luck, he had done so soon. He is so going to pay for what he did earlier.

She waited for few more minutes, just to make sure he doesn't come back to pick something he forgot, and then she began to commence the plan.

Usually, in a situation like this one would be scared and wouldn't even dream about doing what was she about to do, but the case was different for her - this is her field. Precisely because of that reason, without any further hesitation, she opened her window and took the fishing rod she had leaning on the wall. Then, she proceeded to use it and grab the little bucket filled with red paint as she slowly, yet precisely moved it to Nikolas' veranda with success. She'll make him move out by the end of the day, she'll make him regret that deadly mistake of starting a war with her.

There, she took the small bag with marbles she had prepared for stage 2, and threw it on his veranda before taking a deep breath.

"Time to scare another one, Alis," was all she whispered to herself before climbing on the edge of her veranda.

She had done this so many times before and she was going to do it again now... Well, it was in P.E. and she didn't have to worry about her blood getting sprayed all over the street under if she falls. It's not that far anyway, just 1,5 metres; she can jump that much, no problem. She remembered how he tricked her and threw the balloon with water in her face for no reason - okay, maybe he had a reason, but she was angry and it was his fault for provoking her in the first place, so it's not something worth getting a revenge - and had a newly found determination in her eyes.
Biting her lip once again, she jumped on his veranda reminding herself once again that she had a good reason for going after him.

*****

As he was eating peanuts while walking down the street, Nikolas could only sigh because he couldn't find any pizza in the markets. What was he even thinking? You got pizza from pizzerias, but he was too lazy to walk for an hour to there and back that... Wait, why didn't he take the car?

"Fuck my life," he sighed once again before taking another peanut as he continued further. He should have ordered one - but no, he wanted to stretch his legs and get familiar with his neighborhood. Couldn't have he just left it for the next day or something? But still, it was so weird not wearing the suits all the time like he did before. He glanced at his ripped jeans and white shirt before thinking how nice the clothes he was wearing actually were. The curse of being rich, you have to look 'business' and never mess with your image or you'll have paparazzi and newspapers all around your neck for a while because those people really want nothing else but to speak about your life and keep their newspapers alive and current. Oh, yeah, the curse of the rich.

"Pizza, the real Italian pizza," he heard a voice say before turning his head around to see a guy with flyers announce.

"Pizza..." he mumbled before grinning. Hell yeah, he found it, he found his dinner.

"Signore, would you like some pizza?" the same guy asked as Nikolas got closer to him.

"Are you new here?" he asked, "In the area?" and the man with the flyers grinned.

"Si, signore, and by the looks of it, you are as well," he said earning a smile from Nikolas. He was too damn hungry and the taste of peanuts in his mouth had already started to get on his nerves.

"Moved in today," he shrugged. He's talking to people, so that's a good step. He's been avoiding them for long time, and this seemed like the great opportunity to move forward. Of course, that midget from earlier didn't even count, she was more like an animal than a person.

"Can I see that flyer..." he asked, and the man responded.

"Roberto."

"Right," and he took it examining what was in there. He hoped that they had it, and sure there was a Mediterranean pizza on the list. He already loved this place.

"I'll go in, thanks for the help. I really feel like some pizza," was all Nikolas said before heading inside as Roberto continued with his previous work.
Few things happened afterwards that made Nikolas wonder whether was his coming to that restaurant good or bad luck, and it all started when he came inside and chose to order a pizza-to-go instead of staying and eating it there. Looking around for workers, since the place was so busy which wasn't surprising considering the fact that they've just opened he finally found a girl in worker's apron. She had her back turned to him, so he figured that she wouldn't be able to see and so him he headed towards her. For some reason she already seemed familiar, although he still couldn't see her face, which made him a bit uneasy.

"Excuse me," he said as he was right behind her, "Can you tell me where can I order..." his voice become quieter and quieter as he slowly started to see her face and recognize the brunette standing in front of him. To say that he was shocked when she turned to face him was understatement after all, one does not remain calm when he sees a woman he's been sleeping with for almost half a year standing in front of him. As a worker in pizza restaurant at that.

"Um... Long time no see, Violet," he said awkwardly as her eyes widened in shock. Out of all places in the world, out of all people she could see, she definitely didn't expect to see him.

"Y-yes, sir," she stumbled on her words as he internally groaned.

Oh, did he forget to mention that she used to be his submissive?

*****

It's been entire two hours since Nikolas left his apartment and Alis had to say that she was proud at her masterpiece. She wasn't sure when would he come back, but she knew that it'd be a blast when he saw what she had done, and since her job there was complete, she used the fishing rod once again to return the paint can back to her own veranda and headed to the edge of his preparing to jump. She never really thought about it, but she was so grateful that neither of them had iron fence or something. If they did, she's pretty sure that she'd hit one and die, seeing how her luck had turned one hundred eighty degrees since her flatmate, Kaley moved out. But, looking at the bright side, her parents still werent bothering to pick her up and make her move back.

Just before she jumped, she remembered the marbles and kneeled down to slowly sprawl them on his veranda. It was pretty wide, and she made sure to put them in front of his window to make sure he didn't die from falling down on the street. She should probably add a garbage bin down there just in case, but she was feeling too lazy to pull that prank on completely higher level. He'd probably kill her if he survives. And if she kills him, she'd be framed for planned murder, and accidental is much easier. Well, she'd probably still go to the jail anyway.

"Not that I'd regret it," was her angry mumble as she took a deep breath once again and jumped back on her own veranda before taking her stuff and getting inside her room. Time to take a shower and order something to eat, tomorrow she had school.

Twenty minutes later, as she finished with the shower, she headed back to her room to take the phone and call a local pizza restaurant. She was too lazy to make a meal and she didn't want a Chinese food making it her best choice. However, before she could dial a number, she saw the light of her 'lovely' neighbour's room turning on. Oh, it's show time.

Sighing from everything that happened since he moved in, Nikolas could only be grateful that he managed to get his pizza. Luckily for him, Violet didn't pay too much attention to him since he's the one who left her without another word back when they were still a sub/dom pair. It might have been four years ago, but he didn't miss the way she was looking at him with lust meaning that she still wanted him in her life. He then remembered the annoying neighbour of his that broke his only glasses forcing him to wear contacts which were real pain in the ass, especially when he had to deal with business on computer or drive at long distances. He glanced at his window where was her apartment and his jaw almost fell. He still hadn't put curtains up, and there was a huge creepy red drawing of alarm clock with a knife pierced through it with the huge word "jerk" written above as well. He almost commended her for a good job, but it was written backwards destroying the whole point of the picture.

"It was just a bit of water, did she really have to go that far?" he sighed, he wasn't really angry at her childish behavior, but how the hell did she manage to put it there, did she jump on his veranda? Is she crazy, she could've died if she fell down. Wait, maybe she did?

He panicked for a moment before seeing her coming on her own veranda with a sly smirk as he clenched his teeth. He's going to kill that midget, no matter what. She had him worried for a second, what if she had fallen down for real? Couldn't she think about herself? And the way she's been standing there challenging him to get out and start a fight with her... He'll give her what she wants.

Apparently, his light thinking was actually a wrong move, because once he opened his window and stepped outside preparing to scowl him, he found himself landing on his back. He was groaning from the impact before he even realized what had happened as he heard a laughter coming from the Midget. He slowly got up glancing at the ground as he realized that she had sprawled marbles all around his veranda. Sorry? He's been feeling sorry for her and worrying if she hurt herself? He's going to end her life with his very own two fucking hands. He'll make her regret for this.

"That's 2:1 to me, you Chipmunk!" she yelled from the other side as he threw an icy glare at her which made her gulp for a second before covering it.

"Just you wait, Midget," he warned dusting his jacket "I'll pay you back twice as bad as this."

"Sure..." she drawled that word in sarcastic manner "Can't wait, see ya," and with that she got back inside slamming her window shut.

"Fucking kid," he cursed again before sitting down again. There's no point in thinking about the things that will only bring him a headache. But how in the world is he going to make her suffer? Should he call Daniel? He's a genius when it comes to pranks anyway, but with the way it was going - this is going to become a war, not a prank competition.

"Hello, is this Magellanó? I'd like to order a pizza with four types of cheese." he heard Alis' voice and frowned. Are those walls really that thick? It's like they don't exist, like he's in the same room as her.

"Fifteen minutes? Okay, you know the address. Goodbye," he listened to it again and sighed remembering that he had a pizza on its own to eat... Eat.

Fifteen minutes, eh? He just got a perfect idea to return the favour.

Standing up again, he headed towards his bed and remembered the thing he took from Daniel. Daniel had been persuading him to take them, because you can never know when you'll need these things and Nikolas just couldn't believe the coincidence and truth behind those words.

Time to strike back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 546 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
5.4K 269 44
Five years ago, Tristian's wife left him, leaving behind their barely three-month-old twins. Taking care of the children fell on his parents' hands...
207K 12.9K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...