Fifty Shades Of Blu

By cupcakefaces

Sky Blu is the "IT" girl, everyone either wanted to be or wanted her to be their girl. She secretly lives a d... More

Nervous Blu
Testy Blu
Wet Blu
Trusting Blu
Devious Blu
Hurt Blu
Anxious Blu
Daring Blu
Denial Blu
Fierce Blu
Innocent Blu
Alone Blu
Mad Blu
Loud Blu
Party Blu
Pure Blu
Helpful Blu
Happy Blu
Fashion Blu
Bad Blu
Sad Blu
Needy Blu
Nice Blu
Lying Blu
Mourn Blu
Funeral Blu
Eager Blu
Studying Blu
Dancing Blues Blu
Depressed Blu
Popstar Blu
Shocked Blu
Jealous Blu
Attentive Blu
Drama Llama Blu
Smart Blu
Rejected Blu
Home Body Blu
College Blu
First Day Blu
Stressed Blu
Sunny Side Blu
Santa Blu
Adventurous Blu
Remembering Blu
Super Blu
Closure Blu
Loving Blu
Epilogue

Family-Woman Blu

1.4K 64 2
By cupcakefaces

Two children. One woman. All dirty. I smiled politely and welcomed them in despite the protests that Matthew will have when he comes downstairs from changing.

"Hello, I'm Sky-Blu. You must know Matthew." I said and she shivered while taking off her children's coats. She didn't even acknowledge me. I called for Matthew to hurry up.

"I'm coming, babe." He called back walking down the huge staircase. He came face to face with me and the woman. He gave me a stern look.

"Hey Mags, long time no see." He greeted to her and she smiled slightly. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked her and she shook her head. I grabbed Matthew and dragged him with me.

"Is she like mute?" I asked and he shook his head. "No, she's always been like that. She's a healing drug addict from crack." He said and I gasped.

"Yes, Blu my family is fucked up. That girl used to be my older sister. We were really cousins, but with the fact I had no siblings she was like my sister. Now you know why I hide stuff from you." He retorted and I instantly regretted all the times I jumped on him for just simply being ashamed of who he is and where he comes from.

"Are you really that ashamed of who you are? That you wouldn't want the girl you supposedly love to meet them. I'll never judge you in a million years." I said to him and he sighed.

"I know, Blu. If you put it that way I feel like shit." He said and I laughed.

"You're not. Just start using that thing that sits in your skull and don't forget who I am. Blu, multiple flaws but flawless all in one." I said and he kissed me.

"That's pretty good, Blu." He commented making me laugh. Maggie walked into the kitchen, still dirty but trying to grab the cup to sip the water.

"Here you go." I said extending it. Matthew glanced at me.

"Mags, what are you doing?" He asked her and she shook her head.

"Scotty, I don't know. I'm dirty, broke and have 2 hungry kids. Travis walked out on us. I need a place to stay really bad." She said and I glared at him. The name I had already questioned him about came up once again. He's going to get a mouthful from me.

"You can't stay here, Mags. I promised Blu's father I'd never take her somewhere she'd be harmed. I know you Maggie. You aren't stable. I hate to put it so plain and simple. Turn yourself into a shelter and get help." He told her. Matthew was so cold towards her. It honestly made me want to slap the crap out of him.

"S, I can't. They'll take them away from me." She pleaded. "Maggie, don't you want better for them. Get it together and they'll let you have them back, but think of them. I'll give you as much money as I can. You don't need to pay me back just don't waste it. Feed them, go to a hotel and live off this for a while, but here isn't a good place." He said and she smiled gratefully.

"Thanks Scotty. You're always there for me." She replied to him and my jaw dropped.

She left with her two kids in hand after they showered and got a snack. I shut the door behind them and rested my head along the doorframe.

Matthew stood behind me, his hands in his pockets. He knew he was in trouble.

"Scotty huh, want to explain? You're a cold-hearted, lying bastard! I can't believe you! You'd lie to me again! I'm so sick of the games Matthew. I love you, okay!? I fucking love you so much that it honestly hurts me to fight with you, but what are you lying for! I can't do this anymore. You're not who you say you are!" I yelled at him. I kept rambling walking closer to him until I was hitting his chest. He grabbed my fist and pulled me close to him, embracing me. I tried to fight it, but his grip was killer and I don't know why but even mad I didn't want to let go of his perfectly chiseled torso.

"You'll never understand, Blu. I don't want to tell you why people call me Scotty. Just know it's not my name anymore. They just know me as Scotty from us growing up. I'm sorry I've lied about it, but I don't want to tell you, I don't like opening up about it. That's the one thing I won't talk about...ever. Lying is just a second nature to me. I'm not good enough for you, obviously. I've tried to tell you. I've pushed you away all to make you realize, but no matter how hard I try I can't let you go. I'm waiting on you to finally realize and leave me. I've trained myself to no longer care, but you Blu. You never budge. Your  type of love for me is undying. Nobody has loved me like you do. Nobody has loved me period and in return I can't. I don't know how to properly love you. I didn't do relationships or dates. Until you, you've changed me in so many ways." He said and I hugged him tighter.

"God, I want to be so mad right now, but everything you said. I understand." I said back kissing the crook of his neck. He rubbed my back softly.

"Promise me the next person that comes to the door. You won't answer it." He said and I laughed softly, considering I just scolded him.

"Depends. Now let me go. I still want my space. You lied and you can't take that back." I said to him and he let me go, unwillingly. He sighed.

"I'm going up to our room." He spoke walking away and I shook my head. I don't care if he's mad. He has consequences to pay no matter what. He's like a little child.

I laughed at my thoughts and went in the dining room with some juice. I sat on the nice sofa and saw a book. On the front was a picture of a lady.

Rose, I'm guessing. I pulled it close and opened it up. It was a book full of her life. I flipped and flipped. She was a very beautiful, young, lively girl. I skipped another page and burst into fits of laughter.

It was Matthew. He was so short and chubby. He had to at least be six years old in this picture. Thank the Lord for puberty.

His piercing beautiful eyes still the same as now. I have to show him this right now. I grabbed it out the sleeve and ran up the huge flight of stairs.

I burst open the bedroom door and he lay there staring at the door, innocently. My body shook with pleasure. He looked wonderful and his eyes were always a charmer, but his powerful look he was casting upon me was seductive. He looked like he wanted me, but that's not new. He just had a innocence about it. Like I do, I can't even imagine how hard he gets, because if I had a dick. Only Lord knows.

"Babe." I whispered in one short breath. He patted the space next to him. I jumped up on the bed, flashing him my new thong I had bought for him. It was a light pink, lace type material. Sweet, yet sexy. I knew he would like it.

He pulled me on top of him, his eyes never losing mine in the process. I bit my lip.

"I'm done with lying to you." He said and I smiled. "Is that all?" I asked and he sighed. "I'm sorry, okay. Don't be mad at me! I love you." He followed up and I kissed him.

"Baby, I'm not mad at you. I was, but you know I love you." I said and he smiled without showing his perfect teeth as always.

"Now tell me, where'd you get that?" He asked by putting his hands under my shirt and resting his hands on the hem.

"Victoria's Secret. I went a while back to surprise you, but I forgot until recently." I said winking at him. He laughed.

"It's hot as fuck, babe." He said back and his dick started to bulge with me on his lap.

"I knew you'd think so, you're a little excited don't you think?" I asked and he laughed.

"Don't tease me baby Blu." He said groaning softly. I grinded along his shaft. His eyes raging lustfully. I bit my lip and moved my hair as I started to unbutton his pants.

"I need to get you a pole." He said to me and I laughed. "Stop talking." I told him and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Yes mam." He replied closing his eyes as my mouth worked miracles on him. His grunts and groans gave him away. I probably enjoyed it more than him. His sounds making me go faster and harder. I slowed down then picked up my speed. Caressing him lightly in my hand. He hissed and started to come.

I swallowed a little bit and let the rest flow. He threw off the sheet he'd just put his DNA on and pulled me up laying me on his torso. I rested my head on his chest. That was beating rapidly.

"I'm a fucking fool for not letting you do that earlier." He said softly. His eyes still closed. He was grinning.

I gave Matthew Summers head and he was still grinning afterwards.

"You liked it?" I asked softly tracing his abs and he laughed at me.

"Enjoyed it. No. I loved it." He said kissing my forehead.

"Mama knows best." I whispered in his ear.

"Do you want a Round 2 to happen?" He said to me and I laughed.
**********
I awoke to Matthew's body sprawled along mine. I smacked his chest awake. He knows that he only has one day to plan the funeral with his relatives, because they want it to be over with. They only have today.

I feel like it's because they're ready for the will, but that's selfish. He's not happy about it at all. Honestly, he's still grieving. He doesn't know, but in his sleep he was shedding tears. I just wrapped my arms around him and held him tight.

"Wake up, Matthew you have to go meet your family!" I yelled and he groaned.

"They aren't my fucking family." He said to me covering his face with the pillow. His accent sounds so good in the morning.

"Blood wise, yes they are. Don't think of it as though you're getting up for them. Just think of it as you're getting up for her." I said and he threw the pillow at me lightly.

"You get me everytime Blu." He said back and I laughed at his cute ass walking away from me to get in the shower.

He came back and put on what I had laid out for him reluctantly. It wasn't his normal black jeans.

"I look gay." He said staring at his nice jeans in the mirror. "No, you don't. It's adorable." I said.

"Another word for gay. I'm changing, end of story Blu." He said and I huffed.

"Whatever! You should be glad I can deal with your attitude all the time." I said to him as he changed in front of me.

"Glad? No, I'm thankful." He replied making me smile.

"That's so sweet." I said back blushing.

"Stop. I'm not sweet." He said grabbing my hand and his keys. Dragging me out the house to one of Roses sports cars.

"Woah, this is nice as hell!" I exclaimed.

"No time for that." He said opening my door for me.

"Party pooper." I said sticking out my tongue.

"What'd I tell you about childish words?" He said making me laugh at what he'd told me a while back.

"They're stupid and to stop immediately." I recited and he smiled.

"Good girl." He spoke and I swatted his arm. "I'm not a dog, you pig!" I said to him and he glanced at me.

"You're so bipolar." He replied smiling out the corner of my eye. I leaned over and gave him a huge kiss on the cheek.

We happened to be pulling up at the arrangements center. There were at least 10 cars. He must have a huge family because every car other than ours was a SUV.

"Babe, are you going to be able to go in for second without me. I need to call my Mom." I said to him and his gaze was telling me no.

"I'll be fine, but just come as soon as possible. I don't want to be around them. I don't want you around them either, but you always go against me." He said making me laugh.

"I'm coming." I called to him and he hopped out. I started to dial her hospital room.

"Mom?" I questioned and she crooked out a reply. I cried thats just how happy I was to hear her.

"You're still here." I said sighing out of relief. "Yes darling, I wouldn't leave you." She said and I smiled.

"I love you, Momma. I sending thousands of kisses over the ocean that separates us." I said and she huffed.

"Child, I know you are. How's Matthew? Is he holding up good? I miss him." She said and I laughed.

"He's okay. He's still grieving, but I'm sure he'll be fine." I said back and then she mentioned the awful question I didn't want to hear.

"How'd you hold up when they told you about my blood incident at the house?" She asked me and I shed a tear.

"I got sick, like always." I said.

*Flashback*
10 year old Blu:

"Momma?!" I called running through the house. I tripped over my own feet trying to find her so quick. I ran all the way to her personal bathroom.

"Momma?" I asked before opening the door. Her body lay sprawled along the floor. A razor beside her wrist and a pool of blood beneath her. I shrieked in panic.

"Momma, wake up! Momma! Momma! Momma!" I yelled over and over. Crying my little eyes out. I tried to find her phone and I dialed 911.

When they arrived, it was only by the grace of God that she lived. I was covered in my Mom's blood from laying on the floor next to her crying and wanting her to wake up.

*Present

To this day I don't know why she did it, but she got help immediately and when she got better. That's when they found out I could sing and Katie came along.

"Are you okay?" She asked me and I shook my head, but remembered she wouldn't be able to see me.

"No Mom. I'm not alright. That day was a nightmare now I live my life in fear of it." I said and she sniffled over the phone.

"I didn't want you to see me that way, baby girl. I'm so sorry." She said and I sighed.

"Mom, I need to go. Matthew needs me right now." I said to her and she told me she loved me before I hung up.

I walked slowly into the building. Matthew was storming out full force towards me. His fist red and busted open. His hair spazzed out.

"Wait, hold on! What happened?" I asked and he walked past me.

"Get back in the car. I'm not going in there and if you go in there alone. I'll be forced to drive away." He said pure venom on his tongue.

"You're acting crazy. I don't want you driving me." I said to him as I closed my door.

"Oh fucking well! I'm so sick and tired of them. They are fucking up everything." He huffed and I rubbed his shoulder.

"Why'd you leave?" I asked and he sighed. "I punched him in the face and they all started breaking us up, but I beat the shit out of him." He said and I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"Pull over." I told him and he followed my instructions.

"Who? And why?" I asked and he sat in silence.

"Rose's brother. He's a greedy idiot and I'm not going to sit there and watch him degrade my grandmother. If she left him anything in the will which I'm sure she did because she loved him so much, but he showed his true colors just a minute ago and of course I took things into my own hands and beat his ass." He said.

"Babe, you're a good person. You just need to control yourself." I said back stroking his hair. He grabbed my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I know baby. I try, honestly. How'd it go with your Mom? That was a good 15 minutes you spent talking to her." He asked and I shook a little.

"Uh, it was okay. I miss her though." I said and he kissed my cheek.

"I could never thank you enough for staying here with me, babe. You're my saving grace." He said looking me in my eyes and my heart swelled.

"I love you, forever and always." I spoke and he pulled back out and started driving again.

"You're still going to the funeral, right?" I asked.

"Only for her. Only for her." He said to me and I smiled. That's my boy.

***

Notes-

and the real sorta truth about the name scotty comes out...and poor blu and blood...sad story

vote, like, and comment

-L xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 8.8K 43
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑨𝑳𝑶𝑵𝑬 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 ━━━ ❝if i didn't need you, you wouldn't be here.❞ - unknown #1 charleston #1 ne...
18K 980 7
Hate the way she's gettin treated and in the eps she should have stood up for herself and her self respect 🤍
7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
19.1K 581 37
Arcane is the Colourless Dragon Warrior who doesn't particularly want to have anything to do with the prophecy that his blood was unfortunately tied...