Shattered ⌲ Bellamy Blake [1]

By blankissues

shat•tered (adjective) broken into many pieces; damaged or destroyed Elena Mastersons is alone in every sens... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Book Number 2!!!!!

Chapter 40

46.3K 790 311
By blankissues

"You know the first thing I'm going to do when I get to the beach?" Miller asks the blonde kid walking next to him. I roll my eyes and continue walking with my gun ready. "Go surfing,"

I turn back to them and give them a look, "First, as if you even could. Second, shut up and keep your eyes open. This isn't a friendly walk in the park."

We all stop as Octavia lifts her arm. I try to follow her gaze, but I don't see anything. I slowly creep up till I'm next to her, "Hey, what's wrong? I'm not seeing what you're seeing."

She shakes her head slightly still focusing on one area. Then in the distance I spot something coming towards us, almost like a bird. I jump back when it suddenly embeds itself into the blonde kid's head.

A throwing blade.

I raise my gun and try to spot where exactly it came from.

"Grounders!" Jasper yells alerting the group and also raises his gun.

We all turn and return to the only place we know is safe. Bellamy pulls open the gate and I start pushing kids inside as fast as I can, "Move, move! Get inside the gate now!"

After the last few stragglers, Bellamy grips my arm and drags me in. He forcefully shuts the gate and I suck in a deep breath of air.

I climb up on the wall and raise my gun. I look around ready to be faced with hundreds of Grounders, but instead all I see is trees. Bellamy and Clarke follow me, "Where are they? Why are they not attacking?"

"Because we are doing exactly what they want us to do.." Clarke realizes as she turns around to Finn, "Lincoln said the scouters would be the first to arrive."

Octavia joins in with her game face on and sword ready, "If it's just scouts we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do,"

"We're done doing what that Grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?"

Finn jumps in and I roll my eyes. God forbid we actually had a calm discussion about our fate. "That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know there is one scout out there."

I scoff and point to Drew, who is currently laying on the ground dead, "One with extremely good aim. Which by the way, killed one of us already and we still have no idea where he is."

"Looking to you, Clarke. What's it gonna be?"

We all stare up at Clarke awaiting her answer.

She turns and looks out over the gate before sighing and jumping down. Finn quickly grabs her arm, "Clarke if we're still here when Tristan gets here-"

"Lincoln said 'scouts'. More than one. He said, 'get home before the scouts arrive'. Finn, they're already here." She turns quickly and gives Bellamy a look. "Looks like you've got your fight."

"Okay, this is what we have been preparing for! Kill them before they kill us! Gunners to your posts, use the tunnels to get in and out! From now on the gate stays closed."

I watch as the teenagers around me scatter and find where they are supposed to be. I stare down at the gun in my hands and take a deep breath. This is really happening. I grip it tight and close eyes briefly. We are going to kick ass.

We have to.

We all gather in the dropship to figure out our plan of attack. Or defense. Whatever.

"We've got 25 rifles, with 20 rounds each, give or take. Roughly 500 hundred rounds of ammo. While you to were gone we made some improvements. Thanks to Raven, the gully is mined."

"Partially mined, thanks to Murphy." She cuts in while holding a bloody rag to her stomach.

"Still though. That's the main way in and the Grounders will use it. Then boom, they go sky high. Plus we have these grenades." I say lifting up on of the metal pieces.

"That's not many.." Clarke looks wearily at the few we actually do have.

"Again, thank you, Murphy."

"We'll make them count. If the Grounders make it through the front gate, guns and grenades should force them back.."

"And then?" Clarke asks and I notice her eyebrows raise.

"And then we hope we don't die." I say shrugging as I stare at the set up on the table.

Even with all this it still feels like something is missing. Killing the Grounders is going to be a difficult task and all I can really ask for is the people standing around me, make it out alive. They deserve that more than anybody.

"We have to make sure they don't get through the gate," Bellamy lifts up the talkie. "All foxholes listen up. Keep your eyes and ears open. Inflict causalities, as many as possible. You can hold them off long enough to make them turn back. That's the plan."

"That's always your plan, just like the bomb on the bridge." Finn rolls his eyes.

"Finn, I know you're bitter about us staying here, but do you have a better plan? Honestly, if you do, let us know."

"It can't be that simple," Clarke slowly turns to Raven with a thoughtful look. "You said there's rocket fuel, right? Enough to build a hundred bombs?"

"I also said we've got no gunpowder left."

Clarke shakes her head and I start to get excited by the look in her eyes, "I don't want to build a bomb. I want to blast off."

I laugh lightly realizing her plan, "We draw them in and we hide out in the dropship. We take off, creating a ring of fire, and barbecuing those bastards.." I look at Clarke in awe, "You are crazy brilliant."

"The wiring's a mess down there, but give me enough time and yeah. I'll cook 'em real good."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I grunt as I lay another bag on the stack. I sigh and stand up completely. I suddenly feel my pulse quicken when I hear the sounds of drums.

War drums.

"They're here," I mutter and grab my gun and knife. My nerves are higher than I thought they could every be. Everyone around me runs to take their positions and I follow. Before I can take more than two steps I feel someone grab my arm.

I turn to see Bellamy and I shake my head slightly, "Don't. Just don't. We're going to win and you're gonna be fine and I'm gonna be fine. We're going to be fine."

I lean up and kiss him quickly. His sad eyes meet mine and his voice is soft when he speaks, "May we meet again." I ignore the sound of yelling and gun fire around us and just stare at him.

"May we meet again."

I walk away from him and ignore the pain I feel everywhere in my body. The thought of him not making it out of this hurts more than I would ever admit. I jump up on the south wall and take aim.

I take a deep breathe and focus on the problem in front of me. I need to fight and stay alive. The longer I can stay alive and hold back the Grounders, the more time Raven has.

"I see them!" A voice cuts over my walkie talkie and I take it out quickly. "I count 1, 2..3 of them. No, more. I don't know there's too damn many of them." I suddenly hear gun shots and I look ahead of me. All I see are the shadows of the Grounders running horizontally.

"Wait, we're okay. They're not attacking. It's like shooting ghosts."

I hear more gunshots as the Grounders continue to run across the ground instead of at us. I don't fire, knowing my bullets are limited and that I won't hit a single one of them.

I continue to stare at the Grounders running and I quickly grab my talkie realizing their plan. "All gunners, listen to me now! Do not shoot unless you are sure they are attacking. They know we have limited ammo, they want us to waste it! Do not shoot!" I try to get my point across that every time they run horizontal, they are trying to get us to run out of ammo.

"She's right. No shooting unless you are sure it is an attack. Don't waste what we have little of!" I hear Bellamy's voice over the talkie and sigh relieved.

It's silent for a few minutes and all I can hear is my own breathing. Until the sound of gunshots fill the air and the grunts of the Grounders around me. "There's too many! Fall back! Fall back!" I hear someone yell over the walkie talkie, but I just raise my gun as I see Grounders start racing towards us.

I pull the trigger and watch two Grounders go down. I try to control my breathing as they start to climb the wall. I continue firing but it feels like every Grounder I take down is replaced by two more. I look down when the sound of gunshots is replaced by an empty click. I back up and jump down from the wall.

I see Clarke step of from the dropship and I shake my head, "There's too many! Get everyone in the dropship now!"

"We need more time! Elena I need you to keep the gunners at their posts. Everyone else inside, now!" I nod my head and turn back around.

"Keep firing! Keep them off the wall!" I yell as all the gunners turn back and start shooting. I jump slightly at the sound of an explosion, but instead of it coming from around us it came from above. I hear the fighting stop for seconds and every head turn to the sky.

I watch as a blast of fire and light starts racing towards the ground. The Ark...I watch as the pieces break apart and burn as they fall.

The sound of silence is filled with whoops and yells that continue to grow closer. I feel my eyebrows crease in confusion, but Clarke comes up next to me staring at the gate, "Reapers."

I hear the sound of fighting again, but this time it isn't between us and the Grounders. I turn as I see Finn come through the tunnel with a bag in his hand. I watch Clarke run and embrace him lovingly and I turn to give them privacy.

After tonight they may never be able to do that again.

They both walk over and I give Finn a smile, happy that he is safe. "How's Raven?"

Clarke looks concerned, "She's not good. The rockets aren't ready yet, but Jasper is working on them now."

"Jasper? What's plan B?" Finn questions looking extremely weary of the plan.

"Jasper is plan B. Elena, stay here and fight, but make sure you get in that dropship before it closes." Clarke says and I quickly pull her into a hug. She looks shocked by the hug, but gives me a smile before walking to the dropship with Finn. I close my eyes and sigh before turning to the gate again. I hear a cheer from outside before I pull out my knife and get ready for the fight of my life.

Kids start falling from their posts on the wall and that's when I notice the Grounders climbing over it and landing on our side. I give my best war cry before running. I grunt as I jump on the back of a man and stab my knife into neck.

We both fall to the ground and I watch as the gate is torn down. I get to my feet, but don't make it far before a fist meets my face.

I fall onto my back, but roll to the side before their foot could touch me. I charge forward bringing them to the ground with me. I notice the face of a woman before I punch her in the jaw.

Once.

Twice.

Quickly I use my knife to stab her in the chest, before climbing to my feet and staggering back. I watch her gasp for air before she stops moving completely. I have to kill them, or else they kill us.

I hear the sound of our grenades going off and my ears ring at the close distance. I fall to my knees and cover my ears as another follows.

"Alright, Jasper did it! Everybody inside now!" I hear barely Clarke's voice over the ringing, but I try my best to climb to my feet anyways. I see her bent on the ground and I follow her gaze to see Bellamy fighting, and losing, with a grounder.

I try to run to him, but I feel a burning pain irrupt in my thigh and I collapse. I stare down at the arrow that is now sticking out my leg. The blood gushing from the wound, but my eyes fall onto Bellamy again as he is thrown to the ground. My eyes widen even more as Finn jumps in and tries to help him.

"Finn, no!" Clarke yells as she is being pulled into the dropship by Miller. Her eyes meet mine and I nod my head letting her know it's okay. I feel the hot tears fall from my eyes. I hear a deep and vicious grunt before I am thrown to the ground again. I don't fight back and the Grounder's foot meets my stomach.

The pain becomes so strong my vision blurs and I don't react to his punches. He leans down before I lift my hand and stab my knife directly into his eye. He yells in pain and I quickly start to crawl through the tunnel leading outside of the camp.

I try not to think of the people not inside the dropship. I try not to think of Bellamy. I fall onto the dirt at the same time I hear an explosion loud enough to shake the ground beneath me. I shut my eyes as I feel the heat from the rockets surround me.

I never thought I'd die by becoming one with the sun.

[THE END]

Okay, so wow. I really hope that wasn't a very horrible ending like I think it was. I am actually really sad that this book is over, but I'm also really excited to start writing the next book. I will post one author's note after this to explain everything about the next book!

I really hope you guys liked this and I really hope you all read the next addition. Thank you so much to anyone who took the time to vote and comment because getting those notifications and reading your thoughts really motivated me to keep writing. You guys are so amazing and you are the reason I finished writing this. I really hope to see all of you on the next book. Thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 153 24
The enemy had no longer fallen from the sky, it hid behind stone walls and toxic substances. And to defeat said enemy, Tyra would have to make the ch...
26.7K 371 47
As soon as you and the rest of the 100 landed on earth everything was nothing as what it seems. Y/n has a secret that no one knows but what will you...
205K 5.8K 33
Bellamy Blake/OC Fanfiction "This is survival of the fittest, This is do or die" Andromeda Pierce has spent the last year waiting to die. When sent d...
1.9K 48 13
After being sent down on Earth with the other prisoners from the Ark, Y/N Reyes faces series of events and learns about survival. With new things hap...