Rejecting the Alpha

By Kira_t10

I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his m... More

Rejecting the Alpha
Characters/Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Merry Christmas!!!!
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
A/N
A/N #2
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
A/N [Please Read]
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
RECAP / CHARACTERS
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-one
Chapter Forty-two
Chapter Forty-three
Epilogue
Parker's P.O.V
Queen of Kings [Now Up]
The Demon King's Mate

Chapter Nine

641K 20K 6.9K
By Kira_t10

This is more like a filler chapter, sorry if it may be terrible.

DISCLAIMER: I don't own the picture posted in the middle of this chapter!

[WARNING: UNEDITED]

Great. One more day before I have to leave to Parker's pack. I'm not fit for being a Luna. I'm really not that responsible. What if the pack doesn't like me?

Anthony and Sarina wanted to spend the day helping me pack. So they should be here in a few minutes. I asked Sarina if she found her mate but she said she'll talk about it when she gets here. Sadly, Anthony's mate was not there.

He seems more bummed that I'm leaving than my family which is kind of strange.

I tossed all my clothes into the biggest suitcase I could fine not caring if they got wrinkled. My bedroom door swung open revealing Anthony and Sarina who just barged in.

"Why do you have to leave?" Sarina whined out as she came to stand beside me. I let out a sigh before shaking my head."Its not like I want to leave..." I muttered trailing off at the end.

Sarina let out a sigh, "It's fine. He is your mate, after all." My frown turned into a smirk. "Speaking of mates...Did you find yours?" I asked curiously. Sarina's gloomy expression turned into an excited one as she perked up at my question.

"Maybe," a grin formed on her face as she picked at her nails. A matching smile formed on my face as I watched the glow in her eyes.

"Details, girl!" I commanded. A giggle escaped Sarina's lips as she began telling me her story from the beginning.

"Ok, so I met him during the Hide-&-Hunt game. I went and hid in the pack house because I freaked out and didn't know where the hell to hide. I decided to hide in one of the spare rooms and in one of the closets. Another girl hid under the bed, it was hilarious. Well to put it short, my mate smelled me and was able to find me. Damn, he's hot though. You should see him," Sarina said dreamily while remembering all that had happened. I couldn't help but feel grateful that she had found her mate and that he can take care of her since I'm leaving.

A thought then came to my mind. "What pack is he from?"

"Thunder Creek, so he's at the neighboring pack we were just at," she answered and then smiled while wiggling her eyebrows, "and he's the Beta. A sexy Beta, that is." I laughed at my friend. Anthony cleared his throat as I began to tease Sarina. Oh I forgot he was here.

"Sarina, shouldn't we be helping Jasmine pack?" Anthony asked as he came up beside me with his arms crossed.

"I didn't know you wanted me to leave that bad," I teased with a smirk on my face. Anthony mirrored my smirk as he took a piece of my hair and twirled it around his finger. "You know I don't want that," he muttered more to himself.

I didn't miss what he said but I chose to ignore it.

"Ok, Sarina, you can pack up the stuff in my seating area. Anthony, you can do my clothes while I'll do my bathroom stuff," I listed out as I made my way to the bathroom while carrying a bag for all of my shower items and a bag for make up and face products.

Both Sarina and Anthony started helping me pack. I decided to blast music on my radio. The song Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots.

I wish I found some better sounds no one's ever heard,
I wish I had a better voice that sang some better words,
I wish I found some chords in an order that is new,
I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang,

I sang out the lyrics as I opened my shower door and took out my shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and other shower essentials and placed them neatly in my bag.

Wish we could turn back time, to the good ol' days,
When our momma sang us to sleep but now we're stressed out.

I made my way over to my counter to where all my makeup was scattered out from yesterday. But before I could start packing, I heard Anthony's voice. "You got a sexy pair of lingerie here," he commented. My mouth fell open and quickly I dived into my bedroom to see Anthony holding up a pair of red lacy underwear. Sarina was smirking from the other side of the room.

"Anthony!" I shouted out as I ran over to him and made a move to yank it out of his hand but he held it up. Because he's tall and I'm short, he used his height against me. He let out a laugh as I tried to jump and grab it out of his grasp.

"Give it to me, you idiot!" I whined as Sarina's laughs were heard as she watched us. But Anthony had other plans. "You should put them on and show me what they look like on you," he said while wiggling his eyebrows at me while eyeing the undergarment. My cheeks heated up and my mouth fell open.

"You are such a pervert, Anthony!" I punched his shoulder playfully, maybe harder than I intended causing him to wince and drop the panties on the ground. Quickly I snatched it up and shoved it into my suitcase. I grabbed the rest of my clothes as well before Anthony could get his hands on more clothes. After, I went back to the bathroom to pack up everything on my counter.

I gathered everything together and put it into my makeup bag all organized. Next, I gathered my acne face wash alone with my acne body cleanser that I use to make sure my skin stays clear because I sweat a lot from training. I packed all of my lotions, perfumes, and deodorants. I only left out what I needed for tomorrow.

.

.

.

"Thank you for helping me, guys," I said to Anthony and Sarina as we looked at my packed up room. The only things I packed was my clothes and bathroom stuff plus some things like books or movies that I would want to watch in my room back at Parker's pack.

It took us about 3 hours so it's now 3:17 PM since we started at 12.

"What do you want to do now?" Anthony asked as turned his head towards me. He had his head laying on my lap as I sat leaning against my bed. Sarina was sprawled out in the middle of my room.

"We should do a movie night in the pack house," Sarina suggested as she sat up. A smile grew on my face and the same with Anthony. We immediately agreed with her. We all got up and started out for the pack house. We left my house and walked down the road until we made arrived.

Anthony opened the door and held it open for Sarina and I. She was on her phone giggling at something someone sent her.

"Who are you texting?" I asked curiously as I looked over her shoulder. Immediately she locked her phone before I could see it while a blush creeped up her cheeks.

"...um..." Sarina's cheeks got redder. She then fiddled with her phone in her hands, "—my mate."

I smiled warmly at her, "That's cool. What's his name?"

"Ryker," she said with a dazed look on her face. I gave her a confused look.

"But you just met him last night. How do you feel so connected with him? You don't even know him," I pointed out. Sarina shrugged. "The mate bond, I guess."

We entered the theater room that was on the second level. Recliners were set up in three rows and it was set up like a small theaters. A projector hung from the ceiling and pointed towards a large screen on the wall. A popcorn machine stood to the side next to a small bar. I took a seat in the back row. Sarina took a seat in the front row. She prefers the front and I have no idea why. Anthony decided to take a seat next to me.

I decided to put on The Scorch Trials just because I felt the need to see Dylan O'brien. Throughout the movie, Sarina giggled but it didn't bother me because I knew she was happy to find her mate.

"I'm really going to miss you, Princess," Anthony whispered to me. I turned to look at him and I felt my heart drop. I've never seen him look so sad. I gave him a sad smile. "I'm going to miss you too."

A smirk then replaced his sad look. "I know you are going to miss me. Who wouldn't miss me? I'm a sexy god," he stated arrogantly. A chuckle left my lips as I shook my head. He then added quietly under his breath, "And you're my sexy goddess." I don't think he meant for me to hear but I did. I swallowed the lump in my throat and tried to ignore his comment. I feel so bad because I have my mate and he hasn't found his. I wonder when he's going to find his mate.

We both didn't say anything, instead, we just continued to watch the movie.

.

.

.

My eyes were fixed on the moon that shined brightly in the sky. This is it. My last night here in my pack, then I'm going to the Lunar Shadow Pack. I never thought that I would actually go there.

I wonder what the pack members are like. Will they like me?

I let out a sigh as I glanced down on the pond in front of me. It was a special place that I've visited a lot since Kyan.

The pond was kind of small and was surrounded by trees and flowers. I was perched on a rock that faced

My thoughts went to my past. Everything that's happened hit me. I couldn't help the tear that slipped out of my eye.

I can never undo the past. It can never be forgotten.

An unfamiliar smell hit my nose. It was a smell that didn't belong here. I furrowed my brows as I stood up. My eyes scanned the area until they met a pair of bright blue ones.

It was a girl about my age. But when she looked at me, her eyes held fear. She was standing at the other side of the pond.

"Hey!" I called out to her, hoping that she would answer and then I can ask her why she was here. But she had other plans. She took off and ran into the trees disappearing.

I just stared blankly at the spot the girl was just at.

That was odd. Was she a rogue?

'I don't know, it was hard to smell her. I could only get a small amount of her scent,' Irene replied.

Even my wolf doesn't know.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice from behind me dragged me out of my thoughts. Immediately I knew who it was.

I didn't bother to turn around, but just continued to stare out at the water. "Just thinking," I answer.

I heard movement but not an answer. A shadow moved next to me until a body plopped down. I turned my head to see Parker taking a seat next to me. An awkward silence was present and neither of us knew what to say. Maybe it's better this way. I pulled my legs up and rested my chin on my knees with my arms wrapped around them.

"What's your pack like?" I asked quietly as I spared a glance at Parker.

He turned his head towards me and observed my face. "They're like a family and hardworking." His reply wasn't detailed enough but I didn't care.

I turned my attention back to the pond and continued to stare again back to my original thoughts.
-

Wow, three chapters in one week. I wasn't expecting that. Oh well, I'm making up for lost time.

Thank you for the views.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
~Kira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

201K 4.2K 16
Tia wakes up everyday wondering if she'll meet her mate. When she finds out her mate and the alpha of her pack doesn't want anything to do with her...
10.3K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...
23.4M 637K 37
CAUTION CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. "Say it, Allison," he said, his voice low as he trapped me against the rough wall. A shiver ran down my spine, his...
12.7K 723 32
Mature Content. 18+ Leigh has a secret. Jace is about to become Alpha. Garrett is already an Alpha. Samantha indulges her Alpha's fantasies. Olivia i...